Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Amund Larson (played by Pathfinder)

I could see is righting a lot of wrongs together... Though I admit you probably know a lot more about that sort of thing.

Not sure I like the term "master". Can we say leader instead?
Nemo (played anonymously)

“Well... definitely not nemesis. I don’t know about sidekick either, unless being a companion or friend counts.

...I don’t like the word “master” either, so uh. I guess I’m going with “leader”, too, if that’s okay!”
Lady Lilac (played anonymously)

“Competent minions like you are hard to find. Do my bidding!!”
Darth Dragan (played anonymously)

"Minion."
Oron (played by LeftScout)

"I feel like you would be my Master."
Brakash (played anonymously)

“You look like you’d make a great roadie- I mean- sidekick!!”

“I really need to stop saying that..”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Sidekick. I don't entirely care who you are, because the principle is simple:Get crap done yourself, because everyone else sure won't. Its not that I don't trust you, its just that I feel most situations would be better if I was the one making sure nothing went wrong.
"Sidekick. Don't give two shits who you are, but if you've got a gun, start shooting. We're going to hell and back."
Cleo (played by JetStorm)

"Ah, someone from the military I assume,well here at Eggman Industries,we too don't give two shits where you came from or who you are, all we care about is if you can operate a robot and blow shit up."

Sidekick
Lieutenant Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

a massive tick mark would have been seen above his head if it were a cliche anime but it wasn't so his anger came out another way

"now listen here you bloody wanker! ye bloody trying to recruit a member of the military to work with the very things we swore to destroy! are ye like daft in the head or a moron!? no thought needed here lassie ye be my bloody nemesis!"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim examines the young lieutenant's fitful tirade with an impartial state. "I don't really think it's a good idea that I play in this particular sandbox considering so many people have it out for me for some unknown reason, but I'm a fool who likes taking risks, so here we go, I suppose. I think you would be best suited as one of my subordinates. I could always use another hired gun."

He shrugs and smiles wittingly, gearing himself up for the onslaught that's likely to befall him.
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"I would rather say complementary accomplice than 'sidekick'. The word Sidekick sounds so unflattering, and I respect the exceptional mind of Moriarty and his dapper attire. Though his taste in tea ladies is questionable."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I say side kick/ partner so everytime I called for you I can say 'Winter is coming' the longer you take the better!"
“Nemesis...I may like my fair share of wine and such, but I draw a line at how much and I don’t get a long with those who overindulge too well.”
Light (played anonymously)

"You shall serve me well, fae one. There is much work to be done."

Minion
Ruin (played anonymously)

"Undoubtedly Minion."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"More fodder fer me dark armies. Minion."
Higgs Monaghan (played anonymously)

"I don't like the word sidekick. It sounds ridiculous. Let's go with accomplice. Anyhow! I like your energy, and hoo boy, I need more chaotic folks to hang around with and cause a ruckus."
Fragile (played by randomentity777)

"Nemesis. I would just as soon skinny dip in a tar pit before I worked with him again."
Minion is an ugly word, though I could see myself venturing with this one in a distant future perhaps. I do not believe in subordination, i'd rather prove myself worthy of the honor of being alotted leadership by people, that is the standard to which the Imperial legions aspired to, a meritocracy. Whatever our roles, i think we would fall on the same side of the banner.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus