Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

"Oh, please, change the record."

Minion.
Lith (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Master, no hurt me, please!" The small elf whimpers as he clutches his stuffie.
Mephet'ran (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Oh... It's been a while since I have seen an Eldar with such trepidation, too bad the rest of your race doesn't act like you, I would have enjoyed their petty lives turned into a life filled with Hardships and Strife. But you do seem to make for a somewhat decent Minion bub. But if I'm being honest, I not expecting great things to come from you."

Minion
Rosalie Thorn Chapelle (played by Queen_of_Hell)

Master

"I have plenty of advantages that may serve you. Besides, I enjoy being the agent of potential chaos and watch things unfold..."
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“No no no! It is me whom you shall serve! I am the master you properly deserve!”

Minion
“I’ll put you in your place.”
Master
Sidekick

"Wait, wait, wait.. y'figure y'self a 'master'? Y'?!" Sprite wasn't quick to be impressed with people, but she was quick to judge. Where she came from, looks were the key to either inviting people to shank you, or convincing them not to. And this ladylike, blond-tufted prince.. well, he probably wouldn't survive one day in the Konian wastes. "I know toddlers who I'd see bossin' people 'round more. They've usually got 'em slicker haircuts too." Okay.. now she was just being mean. Who knew, maybe in his strange sliver of the universe, he was the bomb. "Nah, foolin' witcha- y'do prime as a buddy though. Y'know, jus' t'two'o us roamin' 'round, hittin' up a chick'r two between 'em jobs. I could teach y'a thing'r two 'bout lookin' tough, an' y'could show me how to tame.. err 'tis." She illustratively combed a hand through her unkempt hair. "Sound like'a deal?"
Kai looked to her left “eh, Maybeh a sidekick? Being in charge of someone is a-lot of work that I’m not into…can’t we be like equals instead?” Kai didn’t like being in charge or being below someone. “Feel like we could Become good friends ya know?” Her brummie accent made her speech a bit hard to decipher.
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

Kai looked to her left “eh, Maybeh a sidekick? Being in charge of someone is a-lot of work that I’m not into…can’t we be like equals instead?” Kai didn’t like being in charge or being below someone. “Feel like we could Become good friends ya know?” Her brummie accent made her speech a bit hard to decipher
Nebleena (played anonymously)

MINION

"AT LAST!! Someone I can finally lord over!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

I'm sure you'd need some work, but I'm sure you're have plenty of used. And who wouldn't want a goblin to kick string with?

Minion
Kathleen Wayfarer (played anonymously)

"Hummm..." Kathleen half hummed, half purred, appeasing the strange man.... If he could be called that. "I'd like to test your swordsmanship, but moreover, I think you'd make an interesting counterpart. Sorry I couldn't date your magic curiosity, but I bet we could find some. Along with plenty of trouble for us both."

SIDEKICK
Lith (played by Angelus-Relator)

The elf tilted his head curiously before asking one word,
"Master?" He made a soft, nervous trilling sound.
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

"I cannot abide such weakness." He said with a sneer. The expression softened just as quickly. "But I cannot let it go undefended either. I sure you have your uses."

Minion... I suppose
Venerio l'Alto (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Greetings good sir, someone of your expertise is very refreshing to see after I spent ten years in the realm of magic. I wouldn't call you a sidekick but a Companion to myself friend."

Sidekick
Mozz Twoblades (played anonymously)

"Urgh, more human knights? I be so tired of those, broke too many already. Want something more exotic for the rack. Ah well, more screaming be more screaming. Come on."

NEMESIS
Sabine Ebonrow (played by Dndmama)

"Foul beast!" the small, adorable bunny girl hisses at the orc. "As penance for your evil deeds you shall feel the sting of my blade! I won't let you hurt any other innocent creatures and should you live out the day, know that you have made an enemy who will never rest until you are felled."

Nemesis
Pint (played anonymously)

"Nemesis, but maybe not fer the reasons ye think. Heh.. Something tells me ye and I will be crossing blades soon."
Ana sits quite happily at Pint's feet, unaware that there is any place else in all the world that she might wish or want to be.

Master.
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Bah!! Ye think that dwarf lad is worthy of being yer Master!? I’m stronger, faster AND me beard is a lot longer. The choice is obvious to me.”

Minion

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus