Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How's the weather where you are?

LakotaSiouxWarrior

We're getting a foot or more of snow tonight. Gotta love minnsnowta. Minnesota
No snow in North Texas, but it's a bit cold. Definitely sweater weather.
Positively dreary; it’s November and in Illinois that means a weird transitional month from fall to winter where the weather can’t make up its mind. A few weeks ago it snowed and I froze my butt off walking to and from classes at Uni. This week the air’s mild but all of today was overcast and wet.
Deumeawyn

Warm and sunny... well if the smoke from the bushfires didn’t make it all hazy. *cough*
Lumaslily

Feels like spring outside where I’m at, but I wanna build a snowman!:(
Had a tornado warning a few hours ago and now its rainy, haily, and windy asf outside. Its currently 1 am and i cant sleep because im heckin scared. Scared to charge my ipad too cos lightning and what not.
It's alright where I'm at, but apparently southern Oregon is getting hit with a "bomb cyclone" - some nasty, super windy weather that developed with barely any warning. I've been seeing folks I went to high school with talking about surprise snow (Oregon doesn't get much ever) and power outages.
Zelphyr wrote:
It's alright where I'm at, but apparently southern Oregon is getting hit with a "bomb cyclone" - some nasty, super windy weather that developed with barely any warning. I've been seeing folks I went to high school with talking about surprise snow (Oregon doesn't get much ever) and power outages.

damn... gramps(my grandpa) called us right before we had to go into the tornado shelter, and he was rambling on about a "bomb cyclone" happening across all of America. I'm in Missouri mind you

but yea, it was all very sudden. 'parently there was a 60 mph tornado coming right for us. we always on the edge tho
ChebaBeesting

Well, the weather where I am is crazy, but luckily it hadn't been these days. It's mostly cloudy and it's slowly getting colder, and I'm really sad there's no snow because there's barely any where I am these past couple of years.
Taz

in the uk, england it is a bit sunny right now but still dull and grey, with spells of rain
Its basically raining every single day at this point, very, very heavy rain.
Very humid and hot as well.
We are about o hit -20 again tomorrow and I’m hoping it snows today since I have a lesson around that before noon!
bAZdh8c.jpg

Barely managed to miss the storm thankfully. Mind you I love snow...when I'm at home and can drink coffee and watch its beauty. Not so much when I have to work and drive in the stuff because driving is my job.

Currently it's cold and slightly damp, and while it rained much of the night it managed to stay barely warm enough to prevent freezing. Currently its 32 so hopefully Iowa did some road treatment (I'd be surprised if they didn't....iowa is usually pretty good about this)

Speaking of, it's funny to see all the states speaking out on behalf of their weather for me. As a truck driver I've been to all of the states listed and I can empathize with all of the weather struggles each of you guys have.....and dont worry about Abigail not getting any snow, she pays for that in the summer when its 99 degrees every single day!
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
We're getting a foot or more of snow tonight. Gotta love minnsnowta. Minnesota

Thursday night my town is getting hit by that mega beast storm that's already in the Twin Cities.
I'm not looking forward to shoveling at all. I'm moving to Florida. Screw winter. :')
Rather rainy, unfortunately! Right now, it's pretty much pouring down, but otherwise I feel like it's been a constant drizzle the past few days... or wet enough to completely erase my makeup on my 5-minute bike from home to work.
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
bAZdh8c.jpg

Barely managed to miss the storm thankfully. Mind you I love snow...when I'm at home and can drink coffee and watch its beauty. Not so much when I have to work and drive in the stuff because driving is my job.

Currently it's cold and slightly damp, and while it rained much of the night it managed to stay barely warm enough to prevent freezing. Currently its 32 so hopefully Iowa did some road treatment (I'd be surprised if they didn't....iowa is usually pretty good about this)

Speaking of, it's funny to see all the states speaking out on behalf of their weather for me. As a truck driver I've been to all of the states listed and I can empathize with all of the weather struggles each of you guys have.....and dont worry about Abigail not getting any snow, she pays for that in the summer when its 99 degrees every single day!

Be safe V-man.
LakotaSiouxWarrior Topic Starter

25 above and ⛅ it's winter⛄❄
LakotaSiouxWarrior Topic Starter

We're having a blizzard not from diary queen. 10 plus inches of snow.
A dreary, rainy day over here, though it's supposed to clear up later.
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
We're having a blizzard not from diary queen. 10 plus inches of snow.

Stay safe, honey. Hopefully you and your dog can stay in for a while and you've got all your supplies...

Diary Queen -- we sell Ice Cream, and secrets.

*hugs*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How's the weather where you are?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus