Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salve!

Hi there! I'm never sure of what I should write in these haha. I'm here to have a good time and hopefully a long one also. Roleplaying is one of the things I enjoy but I don't tell anyone about, that and singing in the shower, no one wants to know that. I usually roleplay historical and slice of life. I find supernatural to be a cool way to spice up a roleplay. I always look for new people to talk to so if any of you want to be friends I'd be happy !
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!! <3 <3 <3
Welcome to RPR! I am your gal if you want any historical supernatural rps! O hope you will create many awesome stories!
ChebaBeesting

Welcome to RPR!
Hi, Antebellum!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the Looking For Roleplay Forums you're ready!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to ask questions if you have them as there are a lot of people around willing to help. Cheers to making new friends!
Lumaslily

giphy.gif
Deumeawyn

Welcome! Hope you find a lot of fun here!
I'm PM friendly if you want to talk to new people :o I also enjoy roleplay best when I remember it's not a hobby I have to 'show off' to anyone or turn into a career.
Your profile is on point, by the way, very nice aesthetic :D
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star: I hope you have lots of fun here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salve!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus