Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What is your Holiday Wish?

Mipps

I haven’t seen anything come up for this, so I figured I’d start a thread.

giphy.gif

Every year Christmas comes around there are those who don’t celebrate, hard on times, can’t afford or are going through some things during the holiday cheer.
Holidays can be particularly hard and it can feel selfish to ask for things you want, or feel guilty for asking for things you need.
So, here is an opportunity to share your holiday wishes!

It can be anything you want to mention, you dont need to add a story behind it if you don’t want to. It can be things you want on RPR (like more character slots or art for your character!), something for your real self or maybe something for a friend or family member? Reply as many wishes as you like!

giphy.gif
Morrigan

Ahh, so many ways to respond to this. Personally, finding a good partner to share my life with, who could take care of me for a while so I could go back to school and not have to work would be ideal. That, however is hard to find and not something that can really be gifted by anyone but time and the universe.

So, more realistic wish? Art for my characters is always nice, and that everyone I care about has a great holiday and that all my rp friends and partners get their fill of posts, plots and fun times.
I'm the Queen of needs and wants so I think this is a lovely idea. As well as kind of cathartic and good for organizing. 💕

Hmm.

Wish Needs:

A new stove that isn't bowed in the middle.
ISBNs to publish my books.
Someone to clean my gutters.
A sheet that will fit my mattress.
A pillow that doesn't hurt my neck.

Wish Wants:
To see my bff in another state.
More people who will call me to talk.
4500 art pieces from rpr artists/art of my rp couples.
A new desktop computer that can run a more intensive drawing software.
Pizza. Mm. It's been a while.
An enchanted wardrobe.
Pandora subscription.
A new case for my phone.
A smart bulb for my lamp.
Christmas decorations, haven't had any in years.
Sleep mask.
A manicure. (I've gotten one in my life how crazy)
Hair dye.

And there's probably more 😂 huh, 🤔let's see how many of these I can cross off in 2020, cause if wishes were horses beggars would ride right?
i know it’s not very realistic as it’s not an object you can buy, but i would really like to generally feel better health-wise and have more energy the next year than what i’ve experienced this year ^^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm already having the most happiest December in my life so I wish everybody could be as happy as I am.
Wow! Uhm..I would say;
- A gaming laptop.
- No exams (lol)
- Be able to study what I love.
- That a favorite series of mine hopefully gets a S2.
- Find more energy and have better health as my health is not the best in the world and this year has been tough on that.
If we're talking selfish - I love getting character art from my friends. It's usually among my favorite gifts.

More character slots would be nice 🤣

But, otherwise, 'stuff wise' there just isn't a whole lot I'd ask for. Maybe a kigurumi....

Otherwise, I'd just be happy to keep the energy I have going currently to keep dealing with the complicated daily life I have. lol
ChebaBeesting

Well, this one's selfish but my wish is to get that action rpg game Victor Vran, since it's dark fantasy and the gameplay, visuals and the character are quite cool to me! Other than that I wish to see my siblings again, even if I've heard that they will return home soon, but yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing them again. :)
For the next week to go well and provide a good foundation for the upcoming year.
For the next week to go well and provide a good foundation for the upcoming year.
JetStorm

For it snow in my hometown
A holiday wish? ...To have one friend that's not online. Or just one more friend period.
Rogue-Scribe

Quote:
What is your Holiday Wish?

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all!

On RPR... about five years of epicness!
In life, continued good health and be able to afford to get some major dental work done.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What is your Holiday Wish?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus