Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My Introduction

Hi :) I'm River! I've been roleplaying on and off for about 3 years. So far, my favorite genres to write are romance, slice of life, fantasy, and adventure. I like creating universes just as much as I enjoy writing in already created ones. Some of my favorites are Harry Potter, Tokyo Ghoul, and The Mortal Instruments. My writing length is roughly a paragraph to about two paragraphs. I can also do one liners.

Some more about me personally, I enjoy reading, drawing, singing and writing (obviously). I like Harry Potter, Riverdale, The Mortal Instruments. I also really like mangoes and spoken poetry.

Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys! I look forward to writing with you :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi river. Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository. You'll meet plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
Queerwithapen Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hi river. Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository. You'll meet plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
Thank you!
AmberShades

Bonsoir, River! Welcome To RPR! Hope You Have Fun, And I'm Sure You'll Meet Plenty Of Great People In No Time! :D

AmberShades wrote:
Bonsoir, River! Welcome To RPR! Hope You Have Fun, And I'm Sure You'll Meet Plenty Of Great People In No Time! :D
Thank you!
Hello, River! I'm Lau. c:

Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a good time here.

And I'm with you on the fantasy and adventure themes, as well as post length! Er, well. My average post length is 1-2 paragraphs but if I really get going then it turns into mind-boggling walls of text, thankfully I do not expect anyone to try to length-match me, because that could get absurd real quick.

I also enjoy drawing, and I'd love to see some of your work!
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello and welcome to the site, River! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Hey, River!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! I like mangos too but i didn't know you weren't supposed to eat the skin //wheeze
Be sure to check out the forums once you're all ready!!
welcome to RPR! I read the Mortal Instruments way back in high school before the series grew to the size it is now (I'll have to catch up sometime). such a good series. happy writing :).

Necrophagy wrote:
Hello, River! I'm Lau. c:

Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a good time here.

And I'm with you on the fantasy and adventure themes, as well as post length! Er, well. My average post length is 1-2 paragraphs but if I really get going then it turns into mind-boggling walls of text, thankfully I do not expect anyone to try to length-match me, because that could get absurd real quick.

I also enjoy drawing, and I'd love to see some of your work!
Thank you for the warm welcome and I would love to roleplay with you sometime! Also, message me and I wont mind showing you some of my work :)

khaellar wrote:
welcome to RPR! I read the Mortal Instruments way back in high school before the series grew to the size it is now (I'll have to catch up sometime). such a good series. happy writing :).
Thank you! And I honestly agree, it's an amazing series.
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Never heard of The Mortal Instruments (interesting title), I’ll have to look that up. Welcome to RPR :D

SunnyD wrote:
Never heard of The Mortal Instruments (interesting title), I’ll have to look that up. Welcome to RPR :D
It's SUCH a good series, if you do wind up reading it and you have any questions, just message me :)

SunnyD wrote:
It's SUCH a good series, if you do wind up reading it and you have any questions, just message me :)

SunnyD wrote:

SunnyD wrote:
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Deumeawyn

Welcome River to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus