Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

IcedKoi

Hello! I'm IcedKoi!

I'm new to this website, but not new to roleplaying!

I've been roleplaying for quite a while. I think about 2 years. That's a long time for me.

Don't worry, I'm nice! I only have one character right now, but I'll make some others later! Feel free to roleplay with me! Goodbye!
Welcome to RPR! c:

Finding RP here is pretty easy, and from what I've seen in my time on the site we're all a pretty friendly lot - and don't worry, it's not a bad thing to only have one character! I am sadly the opposite of that and create characters faster than some people go through socks, but, well... what can you say? lol.

I hope you enjoy your time here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR!!
Hiiiii and welcome to the site IcedKoi! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello IcedKoi! Welcome to this wonderful site!
Hope you find good fun and friends here!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Welcome to RPR IcedKoi

Lovely avatar pic btw, I'm a huge car lover!

We all started with a single character I think, and they take time to get built up I'd say. Regardless I'm sure glad you've joined us here on the best roleplay site with the most welcoming and friendly community on the web!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Welcome to RPR :)
AmberShades

Welcome To RPR, Mon Ami! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask! :D Happy Writings! <3
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Deumeawyn

Welcome IcedKoi to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus