Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Don't worry about that", he said as Tobi began to copy the tubes to his book, "take me to her room, I will help fix it up", he said then seconds later gave a smiley grin that showed he had something planed
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Only one way to figure out what he had planned. " Very well. Best we be quick lest she start to argue" He left the room and approached the portion of the wall that he carved runes for her room at. It was reactivated and he floated inside.

He followed and transformed to his fourth form when he got yo her room, "ok. First clear it all up", he said as the papers began to float and made a pile on the wall. The floor began to rise and transformed to a bed for for a queen. Using the stone an image of her nine tailed form was dra n on the wall then he walked to the bed and looked at the ceiling above it, "yeah we will know every time she wakes up", he said as the ceiling came together to form an image of himself in the bath with only steams covering him, "can't use Nasr or Yuuma. Pavol is. Can't use that. Yup o can't wait to hear how loud she will scream when she wakes", he said as he began to use the stone to turn the floor to tiles made of white jade, "and of course one more", he said as a golden statue of himself appeared ," do me a favor averin. Put that in her personal bath"

" This will be a fight for the ages " Averin said looking at what he had done. There were certainly things she would enjoy but the image on the ceiling? " She can use her throne to change her castle at will. Unless you do something she is capable of removing that"

He circled around the statue, looking over it before picking it up and chuckling. " Things have become serious I see. Be careful she doesn't freeze you with these antics. Still want the means to change her?" The statue faded through the wall as the ghost took it away.

She's been stuck in her she'll for a long time. It's high time she comes out of it", he said as silk linens flowed to decorate the window. The broke the window and replaced it with glass with protection spells in them. He game Soave to stand outside and watch the view then created a table for her to work on, "ok I'm done here. Let's go to Yuuma now"

Averin's laughter floated through the area. Shinigami would thoroughly piss her off or win her over. Either way it seemed the real game had just begun. " She'll come out of it with what your pulling" There were a few moments of silence while the statue was placed in an ideal location at the baths. He returned to see the finishing touches. " How she responded earlier I believe she may join your antics in time. You would enjoy that wouldn't you? Anyway Yuuma is this way" He said floating towards the door.

Yuuma was in her room, lying on her bed, reading a book. Her goal was to wait out the day and stay out of site. Some herbs lay on the workspace half bundled. Looking down was a harsh reminder of what was done.

He appeared aboard her, "hey so your shoulders getting stiff. Must be weighted training running around huh?", he said as he began to grin his horn making him look like a little devil, "how do they feel. So you having trouble bled with you know...standing up or sitting down like how..", he was interrupted by Tobi who wrapped him in blankets again and put him upside down, "nice Tobi. But this position is only good if he's wearing a skirt. We can change that just don't...ok I'm sorry", he said the last three sentences choking as Tobi squeezed then released a little, "so yeah hoe you feeling. Ywah you were hoping that the day so le just pass right?. Guess again"

" Ah! Where did you come from!?" Yuuma exclaimed, flipping the book into the wall behind her. She sat up rather quickly, face bright red as she looked at Shinigami. Normally she felt bad seeing him wrapped up but this time it was sweet relief. " Why must you ask such questions? ...Thank goodness your spirit keeps you decent" She said with a nervous smile.

She turned her head back and forth to look for the book. Once found, Yuuma grabbed it and straightened the pages. " Y-yes I just wanted this day to go away...I'm not leaving this room. Please don't make this day more embarrassing than it already is..." Keeping her head down, she shifted her eyes to look back up. They were still a very dark purple. " Kuroi is a girl to...why not bug her?"

She's sleeping", he said getting nearer to him, "well since you're shy around women, why don't we go on an adventure so you can understand women", he said as Tobi released him and he landed face doen between her legs, " again be gentle. Oh yes Yuuma the dream world. Averin call the boys please. They will want to see this. A female dragon Yuuma", he said sounding like a kid hearing the words free candy and he got up sitting, "I want to see it"

" Just my luck...Eek!!" She scrambled back into the headboard when he hit the bed. " H-how is an adventure...going to help me understand women? I-I...wait the boys!? No, no, no, pleeeaaase don't bring them into this!" She shifted to her knees and seemed to beg.

Averin chuckled as he patted her sapphire head. " You have it easy with one day. My lady has eternity to deal with his games" He looked towards Shinigami as he headed out the door. " Speaking of which would you like me to move her to the new bed when I get the guys or are you planning on keeping your 'no promises'? "

" Wait...what is he talking about?" Yuuma said curling up. She pulled her hair into her face and watched with wary eyes through the strands. Hearing Shinigami get so excited over seeing her as dragon brought a small sense of comfort. The dream world would better than this. " Y-your a little too excited to see me as a dragon now" She chuckled.

Leave her where she is averin", he said picking up Yuuma and put him on his shoulder, "don't worry about calling them. Let's go to them instead. Pavol is innocent and Nasr no instrested. Where else to go than the pond. Also we will be traveling soon with your other so might as well get you used to it"

" W-what do you mean my other?" Yuuma said as she looked towards the ground, pulling just enough hair out of her face to see. It felt so strange to be picked up. " Nasr...is not as disinterested as you think...he um..."

Averin chuckled as he floated out the room. " Ah yes. You witnessed the deal for the book. Their reactions were priceless"

" Huh!? Y-you mean...you called him...!?" She looked down at Shinigami. Was that why he was acting so strange? Impossible, he was up to his antics before that. " W-well...I um...don't know what place in the dreams would be good. I-I'm sure girls enjoy other wonders but...ah no we just go somewhere...why me..."

I don't understand what you mean by that averin. Oh yeah what did Nasr do", he said opening a portal to Nasr whereabouts, "wait what deal", he said to look back to averin but couldn't see him, "oh can't see him. Should I send rage to go get pavol"

The portal had opened to an outdoor garden. Nasr had taken a corner to work on his magic and find a weapon he liked. Hearing Shinigami's voice, he turned the portal and smirked. A bow was drawn tight in his hands. " The deal for the book. I was the one who told him to call you young master" He loosed the dark arrow and it sailed mere inches away from them only to vanish. " It was worth it from Averin told me"

It was too close a call for Yuuma. She leaned a little too far back and fell off Shinigami's shoulders. " oww..." No marks could be seen when she sat up. " Are you trying to kill us?"

" No" he said dropping the bow. " Just enjoying the scare" The pile of books by him were shoved aside with his foot. " Nice to see you out of your room"

Oh yeah my room is occupied and I might pay her a visit soon", he said with a grin, "oh yeah female Yuuma is taking us to the dream pond. Let's go to te one filled with humans. I know there aren't much but if there are ten let's go. Auctually the ones with dragons will do", he said picking up Yuuma again on his shoulder then made a portal to pavol, "let's take the boys. They should be to get her. Be quick the ladies aren't waiting"

" You are trouble. I must know how all this ends! And the dream pond? It's been far too long" He ran off into the portal laughing.

" W-wait! I-" With a sigh Yuuma slumped down, limp arms hanging at her sides. " Make up your mind...truth is unless more of your kind visit the dreams you will see no humans there..." She tipped her head back enough for her lower set of horns to touch her back. It felt a curse that those poor souls lacked a tie to Lumerin. She already knew what caused them to be powerless but curing the condition was another story.

The boys were laughing when Nasr returned from the portal in his griffin form. Pavol and Keiran were happily seated on his back. " Ok Dreamer. I think we're ready now" The valra said nudging her with his beak.
She looked up with a heavy heart at Keiran. Nasr knew better why did grab that kid? It must have been a reason irrelevant to the dreams " A-alright...sleep well...everyone" She raised a hand and the magic flowed around them. The kids were the first to sleep as they vanished into their feathery bed. Nasr layed down moments before he conked out.

Yuuma had placed them at the edge of the forest near the lake. Far enough away to feel safe but close enough for the others to reach quickly. Keiran was not with them but neither Pavol or Nasr were hunting for him.

As a female Dragon for her race, Yuuma had little changes. She was larger in general but held a fine build. Her horns were longer giving them the illusion of being thinner. She stared off into the distance with a faint smile. " It's much easier being a dragon like this"

It's a female Yuuma", he said then jumped up to the top of his head checking the changes, "ok cool. Wait where's pavol's friend. Hey Nasr we need to make Yuuma or he won't move", he said as mana began to gather and picked Yuuma up, "better. Now where's that not", he said as they we being carried to the pond

Pavol chuckled as he took to the sky. " Keiran isn't here because he's human" His song rang out through the air as he circled Yuuma's head.

" Yes, remember I said magicless nyctorans, known as humans, live as slaves or homeless?" Nasr said while flying up to perch on a horn. " It is because they have no dreams. No dream form means no magic and no magic means no status of any kind in the cities" A disgusted look was on his face as he rested his head in his hand.

" The problem only runs rampant in the cities because-Whoa! W-wait what are you doing!? Put me down!" Yuuma clawed at the air in futility trying to stop her movement forward. Desperate to avoid the lake, she spread her wings to fly away.

So much fuss for something so silly. Nasr busted up laughing with the irony. " You numb nut! The girls will assume your one of them" He glided down to her shoulders and used darkness to bind her wings closed. " Ok. It should be easy getting her to the lake now"

Ok", he said looking at nasr, "wait, but I'm human. I don't have a dream form remember", he said looking a little confused, "maybe my clan is different dince the mana comes to us", he said scratching his chin as they got to the pond, "well, time to put on the top hat", he said as one appeared on his head and he jumped down to the pond floating before he touched the water

" That does make sense..." Now Nasr was confused and scratched at his beak. He looked up in time to see Shinigami jump with the tophat. " He is going to be posh now? I think he forgot the suit and bow tie" He said tugging at an invisible tie. The way he walked along Yuuma's spine showed he had training in such elite affairs.

" Ok Yuuma, down you go. I'm keeping you around too" A collar of shadows appeared around her neck while a bracelet appeared on him. Once her wings were freed, she flew off only to learn the limits of the invisible chain.

Having been some time, many of the dragons surrounded Shinigami once more. Those of light saw Pavol and took wing to greet him. Others still noted the panicking dragon and watched with confusion. " What's wrong with her!? Did you do something?" A plant dragon asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus