Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Who did this", he said two papers flew from the book. One went to him while the other flew to her injury. It attached itself to it and began to heal it, "tel me who and why and how. Be quick about it"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Huh? O-oh it was a...bright dragon" She said looking away. The glowing pattern of the rippling waves caught her attention. " I-It attacked when I came to see...what I was hearing. I'm o-ok...Kuroi showed up and took most of the hit...I tried to use my magic to help but...time refused to obey me..." The shame of moment rested on her head like a boulder.

Her gaze shifted to her feet then to Shinigami. " She drove of the dragon but...I think...it wanted to be driven off. The dragon said something about waiting for it to fall apart? ...there was more...but I can't remember"

I knew it. Kuroi is still asleep right now", he said as rages power created a ball design to find kuroi, "follow me quickly. I'm going to save that woman again"

" A-again? Ok..." Eclipse spread her wings to reveal the lacy designs of silver and followed.

The area of dreams that the two dragons resided in was unseen by mortal beings. Two towering pillars framed what appeared to a gateway. Its purpose was unknown but it was sealed shut. To the right of this gateway day resided with the glowing perched atop its pillar. On the left night ruled and Kuroi sat atop that pillar glaring at the glowing dragon.

When Rage's power appeared the dragon of light chuckled and held out its hand. They looked to be old friends with how eagerly the power joined with the dragon. " Perfect...everything is falling into place" Aware of their games, whatever tracking energy existed in the power was purged from the dragon's body. Droplets of lava fell into the clouds below.

A circle surround the land around them. The circle glowed brightly red. The circle teleported kuroi to his side and the glowing dragon to the far end, "the magic let's me control the space around. You mind explaining your little side quest?" ,e said looking up to kuroi, "nm. Let's go also, if you are going to erase someone's memory. Do a better job. I came here the first time to find news about the luminaries. My memory told me o didn't find any. You really thought I wouldn't sense something wrong?", he said glaring at the glowing dragon, "typical"

" You shouldn't have come..." Kuroi said as she looked down at him. A flash of light made her look up but she missed what the dragon had done. It raised its head in dominance and smiled at the two. " Indeed but you're here, human, and that's all that matters" Having what it wanted, the dragon laughed and spread its wings. Light swallowed it up along with the unusual area of the dream. When it faded they were returned to the top of the falls.

He looked up at kuroi with an angry look, "forget it. Let's go home. I put a spell on myself so she can't control me or my memories. Wake us up kuroi, then we will have a big chat"

The dream shattered apart when her own anger and frustration poured out in a roar. The darkness separated them and carried them to the waking realm.

What was going on? She was losing power over creation or was it herself? The tone of his voice and expression stung for some reason. The fire and choking chains of uncertainty, frustration, and something she was not familiar with held her in place when she opened her eyes. A chat about what? Defending someone?

She punched the bed and sat up; clutching her hair in large clusters. " Terrible dreams my lady?" Averin asked. She glanced up at him with a lethal gaze. " Get out! I don't want to deal with you right now"
He began to float towards the door but looked at her with gentleness. " This is new. I believe you are beginning to understand more than yourself"

" I said get out!" She stated pointing towards the door. When he left she buried her face in her hands and sighed. "Why am I so...ugh I'm being rediculous" She thought as she took a deep breath and let it out. Whatever may come, she needed to balance the energy. Staying in his room would only make his presence more powerful to her. Having calmed a little, she got to her feet.

He woke up then stood up immediately, " Tobi. Write down what happened to them.", he said as a boulder appeared and words started appearing on it. The words a new enemy was found and she hurt the time dragon appeared on it.

He disappeared and appeared in his room to see her standing, "you should be resting", he said grabbing then laid her on the bed, "now while you're laying down: explain to me please"

Too much time was spent calming down and now she found herself back where she was. At first she glared at him but his care and manners melted the bitter ice. "Why did I tell Averin to leave when I should have" She thought.

" This 'side quest' of mine started when I defended Eclipse. No...I wanted to take them down when they shattered my pendant" It shimmered when she touched it. " That dragon...is like me. I am sure this is the one we have been looking for with what they said. I was going to destroy that dragon...end this game. A final sacrifice of my life to protect this world and y-"

The memory of what he had done flooded back when she looked at him. She was immortal fully now but he was not. Worse was the light dragon's rumblings made more sense now. " It's not my life to sacrifice anymore...is it?"

You're really stubborn aren't you. I told you I will take care of it so let me do that. And I worked to make your life better. You were really going to throw what averin and I worked hard on. You should be the stubborn goddes instead. Lay down and absorb the mana you need", he said patting her head gently, "so the gold dragon. Is it the one that betrayed you"

"You must be stubborn to survive alone but maybe you're right. Perhaps I should be the goddess of stubbornness" She smiled but it was short lived as the rest of what he said sunk in. " I must seem...so ungrateful..." She said with a sigh. "What you have done for me is beyond words. I'm sorry...my intent was not to cast is away..."

She leaned back to rest against the pillows. Her thoughts ran away as she stared at the ceiling. No time to rest when she was alone and now she kept driving herself to the brink. How sick had she become over the years and failed to notice? Perhaps the lack of rest is what the dragon wanted to weaken her but she was no longer alone. He kept making her behave.

She closed her eyes and focused. "To let another fight them...that is why I..." The smile returned once again. Stubborn indeed and now it was time to trust another. " Yes, that dragon is the one that betrayed me"

See the wasn't so hard", he said pinching her cheeks a little, "don't worry, I will protect you from him the next time. Wait it's a he right?" He said then went closer to her hear for a little whisper, "I know you're going to do it again but there's a little promise to stop you. If you sacrifice you're life again I'm going to join tou while you're resting and make it mine. Just a little promise I might keep"

" Really?" She chuckled and raised an arm to brush him away. " I don't know the dragon's-" The promise cut her short. Her face turned a bright red as she stared into the distance. It felt like fuzz was running through her veins to wash her numb and choke off her breath. This was just another antic right? " You...you jerk"

The words struck back at her since she need only to put herself in harms way. She had created a fist to punch him but now hid her burning face behind her hands.

You're getting more fun by the second", he said standing up then created q portal to the boys, "averin shes resting now. Take care of her", he said then walked through the portal

We have work to do", he said walking towards them

Nasr bolted to his feet. The book he was reading was still in his hand. " Of course we have work to do. There are still towers standing. Which one next or...you have something else in mind?"

" Your tone suggests something a little more serious...did something happen the second time in the dreams?" Yuuma said taking the book from the Valra. He wandered over to the stack and set it down.

I thought Tobi already told you", he said then looked at the Boulder, "don't blame me if he gets mad. We found the one who betrayed kuroi. He was in dragon form. He is also the one that changed our memories. I will have kuroi fix hem later. For now, I know he has a plan"

" And the temper of that spirit is why I am keeping my distance" Nasr said with a grin. " So we're tracking down another dangerous dragon...hope someone knows what they look like normally"

" The fact that we already saw this dragon but forgot is troubling...but I think..." Yuuma stated tugging at his horn. He slid a hand into a pocket to find his dream notes missing.

Well we will see him if we go out today. Nasr do you remember. This afternoon, if it still is, we will out to get one tower down. We will then place a marker on another"

" You hope we will see him. Anyway..." He waved his hand as if to brush off the former thoughts. " Yeah, I remember. If I recall you wanted to mark five towers. You took out the one for water"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus