Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well that's true so I will go get an account of the bext place. Get the stuffs ready. This time we are attacking from my room.", he said opening a portal to kuroi then walked in, "hmm those clothes seem to be weighing in on her"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Safe attack...Almost boring...ah what the heck! Catching them off guard will be fun" He chuckled as he faded into the darkness.

While Nasr went after the supplies, Yuuma followed through the portal. He looked at Kuroi and tipped his head at the comment made. " What do you mean they're weighing in on her?"

" I believe the proper question is what is he planning to do?" Averin said as he raised his head. Yuuma scrambled back until he landed hard in a chair. " ...I should know you are near her by now..."
The ghost touched Kuroi when she rolled to her side. A soft glow on the pendant proved she was gathering her strength. " Don't wake her. Two of us know how hard it is to get her to rest"

Well find him herself naked won't work. I know the invisibility spell. I will make the clothes invisible", he said grining, "for worry, the blanket will cover her so Yuuma won't peep", he said two circle appeared on his hands. One flew to her clothes while the other to her forehead. Tobi laid the blanket on her as the one on the cloth did its work, "ok Yuuma, it's more fun to hear her craziness from a distance. For you anyway", he said sitting down on a his already made throne, "no peeping, I promise"

Yuuma's eyes got wide as he watched the circles shift to her. " Wait you're going to wake her up...after doing what!? I-I-I mean sure you covered her but..." He covered his nose and mouth with his hands as he turned bright red.

Remembering the towel theft when he was a woman; he glanced over to Shinigami and shook his head. " I don't know...but I agree best if I hear what happens elsewhere..." He was a little awkward, clumsy even as he stood and walked out the door. A few words were spoken softly. " Isn't this a little rude?"

" Maybe? Its fun and girls secretly enjoy it" Nasr said from the shadows. The supplies were set within the room before he appeared. " Best when they have no idea you are watching but he seems to enjoy annoying them" He took his raven form only to tuck himself into a dark place atop a bookshelf.

Oh yeah everyone else should probably get. An I could hear you", he said as the circle he used in the last dream appeared and took everyone including averin and Tobi to the liabray, "I will leave this here in case she feels like killing ", he said to himself

It felt like a dream to Yuuma with the surroundings changing so suddenly. It didn't take long for him to recognize where he was. " And now that we're here...That's why you put a circle on her head. You're going to wake her..."

Finding himself on a different bookshelf, Nasr glided down until he could safely revert to his normal form. " The library? If we can hear her here then you REALLY pissed her off"

" It is amazing how far her voice can travel when she's angry" Averin said calmly. The current prank reminded him of another request Shinigami had made not too long ago. He vanished into the shelves and started digging through the books.

The second circle began to glow. It was a healing spell sent to help restore her mana. He created a vein out of magic from himself to her then began to send mana to her.

Tobi possessed a book and began to make his way back to the room. He dropped the book when he got to the wall and went through it.

The extra mana helped Kuroi regenerate her blood alongside her own mana. She opened her eyes when she recovered to see the vein. Knowing who it was from, she smiled and reached up to touch it. The vein was wound through her fingers a few times before she sat up and the blanket slid off.

She didn't remember grabbing a blanket. "It must have been Shinigami. He really is..." Her thoughts ceased when she looked down at the blanket. Where had her clothing gone? The last thing he said before she slept ran through her mind and she blushed. He wouldn't be so brash would he? She hadn't even had the chance to risk her life yet. Quickly she grabbed the blanket to cover herself back up. " SHINIGAMI!"

Averin fumbled the book about shapeshifters when he heard her. Now would be a bad time to hand it over. The other two froze and stared in the direction her voice came from. " Oh man...you are in for a world of hurt" Nasr stated.

Ha you're awake. I knew sharing mana would help. Your clothes were kinda of in the way of the view so I did a little..well it's not like you're naked", he said grining then apeared beside her, "say how did you sleep stubborn one. By the way you didn't give me time to see the view"

She fumbled the blanket when he appeared next to her. It fell in her lap as she glared at him. " What do you mean I'm not-" She said as felt where her clothes should have been. Sure enough her fingers found material. " Why you...little..."

Comfort of still having her clothing overrode how she actually appeared. She lunged at him, grabbing his shirt to try and knock him back. The problem was her own short temper gave him what he wanted.

He caught her as he went down, "well someone is energetic. Been awake for a few seconds and you jump to me. I'm not saying I don't like it it's just I'm prefer seitched positions uf you understand", he said smiling as he hit the floor with her on top, "oh, what a nice view it is from up here. "

" Oh really. You're going to have to fight for..." That smile of his, he had baited her and she took it so easily. Her heart raced as she looked at the current situation. " I...uh...You really are a jerk!" She exclaimed as she sat up. Her wings appeared and wrapped around her though a small gap was left for her watch.

He looked into the hole meant for her to watch through, "well a good way to make it up to you is if you see mine too. Don't worry I will remove the spell when you want me too. By the way if you're on top of me and you sat up then this isn't what pavol should see"

A smile kept threatening to creep across her face. She wanted to wring his neck for the stunt yet the thought of him turning the tables on himself reined her temper in. " Well...that seems fair..." The smile could no longer be held back. What was becoming of her?

It was instantly shattered at the mention of Pavol. Where was the kid anyway and how did she keep getting herself in these strange situations? Her wings shifted behind her again as she rolled to the side. " Dang it! Why didn't you...Undo the spell before the kid gets here..."

But you won't let me see it again", he said as the spell was undo, "fine I did it. You can get off me now. Anyway, I got to say. Your teenage form is very grown up. Worthy of a goddess"

Her wings vanished when she saw her clothing again. She got to her feet and straightened her outfit before looking back at him. " You'll find a way to see it again. I know you will...play your cards right and maybe...just maybe" A playful smirk showed as she turned away.

As she reached up to her pendant she realized how fast her heart was racing and how it burned. He had stripped her will to harm him once more. Somehow it was beginning to feel like a game. " I'm glad it pleases you" She said walking to the door way. Her hands ran along it as she thought. " Maybe next time we won't have to worry about the kid" Magic rippled over the doorway when she struck it with her claw.

Ok. Wait you said next time. By next time you mean....", he said standing up then made. Portal to the liabray,"well o will take you up on the offer. Let's go then. I forgot the towers we need to attack. That's why I let you awake early. "

" Indeed...so many towers still. Very well we've had our rest. Time to get back to work..." Despite how professional she sounded, a new weight could be heard in her voice. Her hair flowed in a pleasant curve when she turned towards the portal. " Quite a way to wake up with a task to complete"

As soon as he walked through the pirtal a wave of blankets wrapped around him then took him up in the air, "come on. You come after it already happen. I thought you were..nvm hey kuroi, where next", he said as he was tued upside down on front of her.

Kuroi smiled at the scene before her. "Perhaps he expected more? Getting wrapped up would have saved me much trouble" She said with a false pout. The blanket was grabbed and she attempted to bring him along as she walked towards a table. " You wanted to see the city of darkness right? I believe it would be a good place to start and perfect for your antics" A dark fox mask appeared in her free hand. It was raised up to hide half her face as she smiled at him.

She wasn't fuming at him? Nasr rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things right. " City of darkness and you have...a kumiho mask? But...you just crowned him for the prank right?"

" Nasr...I think she seems a little too happy for that..." Yuuma said nervously. He shifted back and forth on his feet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus