Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

In that case", he said as a huge blast of light went into the tower and made thenselves to the walls. They became one with the tower, " ok then let's go meet some...wait they stay away frim the towers but one was willing to take me here. And no kuroi, I didn't know where the tower was"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" She would have possibly led you to the edge of the light" She looked into the shadows for a few moment before looking at him. " Behave yourself around them"

Dark fox fire appeared around them suddenly. A few sank into the ground and dragged up a few skeletal foxes. " Well...I would say the angry fox found us" Nasr stretched his neck to try and find her.

" She'll have to come out for you. These souls obey me" The skeletons fell apart when Kuroi reached out to them. The souls abandoned the bones and floated into her. The remaining fox fire created collars around Shinigami's and Kuroi's necks. " Give him back and you both live...well the other guy will" A shadow slunk along the edge of a light as dark laughter danced through the air.

Tobi find that annoying wreck", he said as Tobi flew off and got the doc lady. He brought her to him and shinigami grabed her by the neck, "I sense someone challenging me in soul magic. Is it you", he said as a paper touched the collar releasing him. He went on to destroy kuroi's collar with the anti magic spell, " well pretty one, good thing you're pretty or else you would be dead. Not kidding people been making me mad some I got here", he said as green marks began to appear around her body as burned like fire ants, "you do what I don't like you feel the pain. You know what that means right?"

A haunting scream escaped her as the marks burned. She clawed at his wrist in an attempt to break free. " Just...give me...the Valra...and I'll leave"

Kuroi grabbed the Mranuvas' wrists, taking the claws in her own hands. As her blood ran over the fox's hands, she froze. " And take his life? No"

Well the valra smfecided not to join your little fun so he won't. Why not find someone else. The marks will disappear but if I order you to do something they will appear if it is not done. If you guys knew how to hold back they you could live almost forever. Ok then since that's all we will be leaving. Don't tell anyone you know us", he said then began to walk back away, "bye. Nasr. Outside the town please"

The Mranuvas pinned her ears and watched for a moment. Every word he said burned like the marks. To be controlled by a guy? She growled her protest and vanished back into the shadows.

" Aw she's a slave now? That could be fun but did you really have to hurt her?" Nasr said dropping his head. With a sigh he bid the shadows to take them just outside the city walls.

The souls Kuroi took from the skeletons were used to heal her wounds. " Take a breath of fresh air and chase another Valra. They won't kill you" She removed the mask and looked at Shinigami. " Now, you mentioned wanting to meet them? Funny now that you drove them off"

Don't remind me. Wait where's Yuuma. Was he here with us", he asked looking around, "well he might be dead then"

" No, Yuuma stayed at the castle" Nasr left Shinigami's shoulder and returned to his normal form. " Anyway there must be other Mranuvas we can meet. I say we go back" His eyes lit up as he grinned towards the city.

Kuroi watched as he started getting giddy. She sighed and let her fox ears and tails vanish. " I did say you would enjoy this place..." How she reacted in the city made her cringe. Where had her mind gone? They were here to end the the mess and she got so upset. "fine get going...Averin needed to talk to me anyway. Just don't do anything that will let them steal your life force" A portal opened and she started to walk towards it.

I have a bed waiting for me to sleep in it so let's go ", he said pullin Nasr into the portal with him.

As soon as he got in he made his way to his room with his notebook at his side and began to write in it, "Nasr you would die if you go in again."

Having his plans foiled, Nasr followed him with his head down but looked up just enough to watch Shinigami write. " Yeah...your right...be worth it though. What about you? She just gave us free reign and you seemed pretty curious "
Though the book was dangerous to him, Nasr tipped his head in hopes of figuring out what was written. " Writing more notes? We did not get much info from that place"

Kuroi wandered off in the opposite direction to meet with her ghost. She paused and looked back to watch them vanish down the hall before carrying on. Within her mind a violent war waged between duty, expectations, emotions, and reality. "You're not perfect" The words were too real now. Why were imperfections showing so blatantly now? So deep were her thoughts that she failed to see where she was.

" Back so soon my lady?" She jumped at Averin's voice and pinned herself against the wall. Seeing it was only him, she let out a sigh. " Yes...you said we needed to talk?" A chair was placed near her. " Indeed. Have a seat and avoid the boys while you calm down. I believe it's time you faced yourself...and I gave you your freedom" A book she had never seen before was placed in her lap. The cover was made of blue-black metal and inlaid with gems. At its center were two dragons, one of the sun and another of night, curled together. She looked up at him, confused and what he meant.

The book was covered in darkness and blank but the fact h was writing was well known as his hand moved fast like a hot knife slicing butter , "don't worry about it. We can go back if we need.", he said theb closed the book," so now to see if it works", he said then snapped his finger activating the circle he left. The tower began to move and moved one inch then stoped, "good it works now the next tower"

" So much for sleep" He said with smirk. " Who am I kidding the sooner that High Luminary is taken care of the sooner we can enjoy what we want. Ok motivation there!" He stood tall again and looked at his fingers to recall the other towers. " Magma, Electric, and Crystal I think were the others. Your on your own for magma unless you can convince her to follow"

" I saw how you looked at him earlier. That's good it means you are ready finally. You still have much to learn but I believe he will help. I have seen he will give much for you. Now, what will you give him? He cannot help or remain happy if you keep putting a spiked shield in his face." He tapped the cover of the book and she opened it.

On the first page was the mural from the dream but in tact. Eyes wide, she flipped through to find more secrets that tore away at her veil of security. A portion penned by her mother, another by her father, and the final portion written by a sibling. Impossible yet they were there. They started out sane but quickly became corrupted similar to Solarium's story.
A certain passage caught her eye. Looking over it, she realized why Averin was so concerned about her well being and relation with others. An entire portion of Nyctoran history was missing with the exception of this book. This info would be equally priceless to Shinigami but could she face him so soon after the incident in town?

Oh yes you hate heat. Don't worry, kuroi will come along.", he said, "you can sleep if you need to. I'm doing it this evening so you can go rest. That's what I'm doing now and also tell kuroi to be wary of my room", he said then disappeared to his room. He took off the mask and change his body back to normal and went back to his normal form. He took off the hoodie and went on to lay on the bed, "Tobi a book please", he said then a book ok soul magic was brought to him, "again with this", he said then began to read it

An odd request he thought as he watched Shinigami vanish. " To be wary of...what is he going to do?" With a shrug he turned and wandered back down the halls. How would he convince a dragon who breathed ice to go to the magma city?

Averin had taken the time they were gone to place the shapshifter book in Shinigami's room. Much info was stored in it for him to design devious spells if he chose including the means to change her form at will.

Anger and pain showed in equal shares when Kuroi looked back up at Averin. " Why didn't you give me this ages ago!? I could have ended this mess!" He pointed to the passage that had her attention. " Because you would have fallen down the same path and even been killed. Striving for perfection is like a poison. That's what destroyed the world to begin with. Let him shatter your world and build it new. For now look through the cracks and pay heed to yourself lest the pain of perfection darken your light"

She slammed the book shut and got to her feet, neglecting to reread the passage. " I am not this...sibling! You know I care deeply for everyone! That's why I sacrifice everything and give my guests the best! They deserve it" The chair was kicked aside and she stood to challenge him.

Averin touched where her heart should have been. " True but can you truly say you care for others when you willingly harm and kill yourself? If Shinigami cares for you like you seem to care for him how will killing yourself be kind? It is selfish and will leave him with heartache. That is a mark of Greed" Nasr had managed to find them and stood staring. It was unsure how long he was there " Wow...that is deep...umm...well Shinigami says be wary of his room aaand I am gone!"

He faded to shadow before she could tear into him. A few tears fell to the ground revealing the war within. He already made his statement on her sacrifice which proved Averin's point. "Your volatile emotions are proof of growth. They will calm in time. Face your demons and rest. A bath always helps you calm down"
Water was always soothing. She opened a portal to head to the baths. " Yeah...sounds good" After she was gone, Averin clamped his mouth shut. He had forgotten about the statue.

He finished the book as looked around finding the new book averin brought. He got up and took it I his hand and began to read it. He jumped to his bed and went on to it.

The seconds and minutes were counted down as he held his breath, each one as an arrow driven into his soul. She must have been lost in her thoughts for the silence to last so long. Perhaps her internal war would blind her to its existence. He sighed and relaxed only to be startled by her voice. "SHINIGAMI!"

Ignoring the warning given, she appeared in his room with a towel wrapped around her. The lower half of her hair was soaked. " Why is there a statue of you infront of my bath!?" Lucky for him, her temper kept her from noticing which book he had.

Well you didn't need to cover up but I like the look", he said droping the book and sat up to yalk to her, "well I think the statue would bring out the room and color. You know art. Are you angry I didn't put a statue of you right next to mine. Oh don't just stand there come sit down", he said with a grin as then Tobi covered his eyes with a towel, "there aren't any towels in this room except hers right Tobi. And it's a little wet..haaaa", he said reloading what happened, "well I want to thank you and beat you up at the same type"

How was he always so good with his answers? The idea he gave placed a mental image in her mind that made her pause. " Y-yes, art is...I mean...Why didn't you...oh no we are not-" What did he say about the towel?

She looked down and was left wondering how Tobi did that without her noticing. Why not one of the blankets? Unsure of where the kids were, she reached out to the door and activated the spell she placed on it before. Stone filled the doorway so the room became invisible from the outside. She stepped close to the bed and tried to take the towel back. " Give that back!"

I would gladly but Tobi won't let me. Something about what my eyes shouldn't see. Or stuff like you becoming extremely enbeadsed like stuff like that", he said as Tobi held on to the towel, "but I dropped my hacket down over there. You can use it if you want", he said, "oh so are you still in your child form"

" You should have left the towel on me Tobi!" With a huff she gave up trying to get it back then looked around for his jacket. She picked it up and put it on when she found it. " Thanks...for letting me borrow your jacket. No, I'm not in my child form...my voice should give that away" Averin's words flooded back as she zipped it shut. How could she repay his kindness? Being covered once more, she decided to take him up on his offer and sit next to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus