Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

No idea what's going on right now", he said looking around at them, "the city of darkness then. Let's go there. Oh yes kuroi, the men changed pir memories. I need you to get it back. There's a reward for it. Don't ask what"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"Oh?" She said looking at the two. " What memories are changed?" The mask was rested on top of her head before she ran off into the rows of books.
" A dream I guess? What we remember is a good dream! I see no reason to change it" Nasr crossed his arms and looked away.
" Such indignance..." She grabbed a book then used the shadows to appear before him. "A product of your curse. Which means something important was found"

" That's what Shinigami said...kinda. Why would we forget something important?" Yuuma was slowly slinking away, looking around for safe way out.
" Why is exactly the reason I call bull" Nasr said grabbing the book she was reading.

Without looking up, she reached up and touched his forehead. A flash of blue light sent him staggering back. " It's not a matter of why but who. Luckily dream memories are just tucked away like your earliest memories. I can dredge them up from my realm" She warped over to Yuuma and repeated the action.

They rubbed their heads as the true and false memories fought for dominance. Confusion held them for a few minutes until the image of the glowing dragon appeared. " The dream wasn't so fun after all!? Why couldn't you leave it be?"

Because the person who did had an alterior motive. I can't trust...wait why haven't you given me my memories yet", he said then looked over to her, "come on. I really hate it when someone messes with my head"

" Says the guy who loves messing with my head" She slid herself onto a table and crossed her legs while acting like she was thinking. " Hmm...why haven't I restored your memories...let me think..." She tapped her lower lip a few times then vanished.

The shadows placed her infront of him. " I can't make up my mind. Because you're the best, your power can retrieve memories, right? Or because you were a jerk which you owe me for." Each hand was rolled palm up with her answers as if presenting him a choice. She smirked at him then gently touched his forehead. Such important memories were surely not worth the game or his wrath or were they? The idea of his revenge getting poured into a prank left her mind split in two.

You're finally coming out of that shell of yours", he said when she touched his forehead then apoeared behind her and whispered to her ear, "remember, I said I could make it up to you in the room. Your choice. Do you want me to", he said then disappeared to yuumas side, "the city where the tests are being held. I need info"

She turned her head towards his voice to watch him vanish. The answer would have to be given later. As she turned around to face the guys, Averin rested his snout on her shoulder. " A word my lady when you have the time" She waved him away with huff.

It took a few seconds for Yuuma to get over what he saw. " Um..every city holds the trials. If it was a single city then every youth would have to travel miles just to be tried. The Elements she spoke of are city districts"

" Yeah...out of luck there but that just means some trials have been altered" Nasr said while lazing back in a tipped chair.

So then we have to destroy every city in order to stop it. Seems easy enough", he said as the blankets wrapped around him again, "ok then I'm going to bed. Wait we are found to the dark city. Let's go", he said floating towards kuroi, "portal?"

She nodded with a smile and held her hand out to open the portal. " You may wish to keep the blanket here...or it will keep you out of trouble"

The chair hit the ground with a distinct thud when Nasr shifted forward. " You are more tired than before. Well if we're going to a place filled with Mranuvas then Yuuma better stay" He chuckled and got to his feet.

" Do I want to know?" Yuuma said taking a cautious step forward. The taloned hand of the Valra fell heavy on his shoulder. " To put it plainly...girls everywhere!" He took his raven form and left the poor dragon frozen in his place.

He flew past Shinigami to land on Kuroi's shoulder. She looked at him then grabbed his beak, turning his head so he could look at Shinigami. " Careful little bird" He shook his head when she let go only to caw softly and give his friend a suspicious look. " Don't get too carried away now. I would hate to find you drained or killed because you had too much fun. Then again...you might get lucky" The mask was placed on her face before stepping through the portal.

The city fit its name as no light could reach through the towering canopy. Lamps holding spirits provided the light in this city. Black branches from surrounding trees reached out like deadly claws. Various wards and spirit charms were hung from the branches.
The residents were mostly Mranuvas, they resembled a kitsune in its human form but lacked the spirit fire over their heads. Their claws and teeth added a deadly presence to their beauty. Males were surprisingly sparse here with the exception of visitors.

It's time", he said as Tobi released him from the blanket then he arranged his hair and straightened his jacket, "I forgot to bring my women's magnet. I literally created a spell for that purpose but my mom kept going it's unethical. She ruined the fun", he said as rage covered the stone completely and made the chain look like a normal one, "probably better to change my face a little. The eyes will be enough", he said as his eyes turned red with a cats pupil. Red streaks also appeared at the end of his hair strands, "this is why you learn transformation magic. Now where to find the tower"

Behind the mask ears, real fox ears appeared. They flattened when she looked at him. " It is unethical. How many women do you need?" Tails appeared and almost hit him when she whirled around. Now she looked like a Mranuvas as she stormed into town with her head high. A few male Mranuvas started to watch and even follow Kuroi as she gradually got further away.

Many already noticed them. The ones on the ground looked over Shinigami with eager eyes while others gathered at the rooftops to watch. Nasr flipped his head about watching the ladies gather. Once he found one that he liked he flew off Kuroi's shoulder. When he took his true form the Mranuvas reached out to grab his dark mana; turning it into a leash to drag him away.

From the shadows a sweet voice called out to Shinigami. " You're a treat. Your girl can't handle your needs? Don't worry I can" She smiled. " I can guide you to the tower...if you tell me more about your spell"

About that let me get back to you", he said then flew over to kuroi ten turned back to her followers with a death look, "hmm, good thing we didn't bring pavol. Yeah can they read minds cussed someone just wanted to help without as..you're mad aren't you. Come on I never used it on you. You sound like my mom when I showed it to her", he said trying to get her attention then landed beside her, "fine, I won't hang around them for hoe long I'm around you. How about that?"

Those following Kuroi stopped when they saw his glare. One slid into the shadows, another pinned his ears and stepped back, and one more lifted his head with a smirk. His tails flipped in defiance as he leaned against a wall, watching.

An ear turned to Shinigami as he spoke. When he landed by her, she stopped and thought. The silence lingered for a few minutes before she finally looked at him. " Yes, I'm mad " She said flipping her tails a few times.

Her head jerked up when she noticed a Mranuvas step closer. They were watching Shinigami closely for different reasons depending on the gender. The looks of the males told her what he did. Perhaps this place would be good. "Only when I'm around? I catch you fooling with one and you'll be hurting. I could learn to deal with your spell but you can't chase them away if you're going to draw more women to you" The mask hid her grin as she motioned to the guys still hanging around.

Fine I won't draw any women. I will even hide my face", he said as he picked up a stone and tyrned it into fox mask and wore it," now that's out of the way. Aren't they a little clingy. Am pretty sure they are trying to challenge me. Change your look to drive them away. Don't worry", he said as a hoodie cloak came to him through a portal and he used it to cover her up, "better. Now to see how I can kill the guts still staring.", he said looking around

Oh yea Nasr. I saw him with a girl last. I thought you warned him. Let's get him over here and get out quickly", he said as rages aura slipped through avoiding eyes an went to go get Nasr. It brought him to shinigami as they walked.

It really was impossible for her to stay angry at him. She chuckled at his reaction and lifted her head. " Sorry boys, I'm taken" The mask took on a toothy grin to reveal the dark side of the Mranuvas. Two of the guys ran off believing her to be lethal. A couple of her tails wrapped around Shinigami as she turned to keep walking. " They will challenge you and the women will challenge me if we let them"

She watched as the fiery aura flew off. " I did warn him but the darkness here is tough for him to resist" Nasr looked defeated when he was dragged back. " Seriously? You had to ruin my fun?"
Kuroi grabbed his jaw to make him look at her. " You foolish bird. Well I can explain to Shinigami why they are so clingy...They are kumiho and require the life force of males. You boys must be extra careful because they claim it through...pleasurable means" She let go of him and pointed to her mask. " That's why the guys ran off when I changed this. They look for the girls who won't kill them"

I see, more reasons to become immortal then", he said making a fist on his right hand and stamps it on his left palm after making the discovery, "well where's the nearest one.. I mean where's the tower so we can do what we need to do", he said looking around to hide his blunder, "oh yes Nasr, tell me, were they fine I mean did you get any info", he said putting some dark aura on his shoulder for Nasr to go to

The fox ears caught the little blunder. She bopped him upside the head before walking off. " Boys..."

Nasr stared at her for a bit before grinning." You got the goddess? You are good" He took his raven form then flew to the provided darkness. It was taken into his beak and concentrated in his throat so he could talk. " They are fine and will make sure you never want to leave. Speaking of which" His head flipped about as he looked for something. " Watch out for an angry fox lady. She wants me back. Info...well remember those messed up hybrids? They are from here. Every male Valra who sets foot here is sent to the luminary. They are never seen again but the 'light Valra', as they call them, walk out later"

Ok then. Gosh she's hard", he said meeting up with her, "fixed eared girl. Looks like we have good tastes. Wait is she the one with human skin or the one with full body hair. If it's the second then we are about to have a disagreement. Well back to business, kuroi find the biggest light source. See it before you believe it though"

" There is a point of way too much fox. She has lovely skin " Nasr stated as he fluffed up. " and now you are going to...well not my fault if Kuroi kicks you later"

The one fox turned and smiled at him. Before she could say anything Kuroi got between the two. " Back off"
The fox giggled as she circled around. " Touchy. Can't keep the guys like that" She bolted off, laughing, before Kuroi could strike her.

Claws were in full display for a few moments before Kuroi balled her fists. She looked back at Shinigami with her ears turned back. " Look up and you'll find the tower" The bottom of the canopy was glowing with light from the tower. Even with the light the wood was still black.

Well we better get finished before she gets triggered", he said then picked up kuroi by the waist and flew off with them both to the tower, "I just reloaded we could have done this all along", he said landing in front o the tower then placed a piece of paper of the the floor. The paper released a spell then the spell disappeared. The paper went underground like nothing happened, "check if anyone saw what happened. If not let's go we are done here"

"Hey-Wha!?" The last thing she expected was to be picked up up like that. She looked at the ground until she heard what he said. " You just wanted to look at the girls admit it"

When he was set, Nasr looked around. To no surprise the residents steered clear of the tower. " Unless the angry fox shows up I think we are good. Thank goodness for light this time"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus