Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I feel that you're very close. So you are here", he said then removed the towel, "you know the jacket doesn't cover much", he said moving closer to her and Tobi got the book away, " but it does make you look good. Anyway I will be going to the lava city soon, Nasr and the rest can't really handle the heat although I'm not sure about Yuuma. You coming?"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Her smile returned with the comaliment. She tugged at the bottom of the jacket, trying to cover more. " It covered enough for Tobi to give that up" The towel was picked up and wrapped around her waist. She smoothed it out before looking up at him.

" To mark another tower...it is in a volcano the heat is greater than you may expect. I will..." She stopped herself when she realized what she about to say. "Let him shatter your world...look through the cracks" Did Averin truly have to pick such a time to speak? Perfection demanded she prevent him from seeing a flaw beyond her personlity but a weakness greater than the fire sat next to her. " I'll go with. When do you plan to leave?"

Yes this evening. Yes there's a suit made from fireproof material, dragon scales, in my bag", he said as Tobi brought a black leather looking overall to her, "wear that under your cloth and there's no trick its only fireproof and has a spell to support. It might not be the right size though. I wouldn't let you walk into a severe spot like that you know", he said then patted her head, "could you do me a favor"

He had planned for this too? She took the overalls and looked over them. " Even if they don't fit right they shall help greatly. I'm sure I have something that will fit over this" She said with a smile. " What favor do you need?"

He looked over to her then grinned, "don't remove the statue",

She blushed at the request. A new washroom would need to be created to keep the others from seeing it. " You...well..." That grin of his set the favor in stone. "alright but we're going to have to add one more for you" She held her hand up and looked away but smiled. "That sounded terrible...I can't think around him"

Worst no. I personally asked averin to put it in your personal bathroom", he said nodding then touched the overall changing it with the stone turning it a very light blue with white cottons at the end, "there we go. I will go to rest then."

Beyond her shirt, she had never worn anything pale before. Still the change looked nice. " Averin put it there?" She said as she faced him again. " R-right...I'll be one my way then. I shall return your jacket when we head out" The stone at the door faded away when she stood up. As she headed out she looked over her shoulder. " Thank you...and rest well"

Anytime", he said gently tugging the tower down to let it slip, "ok I need to stop", he said then layed on the bed to rest, "change the cloth to fit you if you need to. I didn't know your measurements so I just guessed"

The jacket shifted up when she leaned down to catch the towel. " You need to but you won't" She said while recovering herself with the towel. " I shall let you know how you did later. If you do this often I will have to give you my measurements" She left and and headed to her room. What she found waiting left her stunned.

It didn't take her long to get ready for the trip. Much to her surprise he guessed her size well and few alterations were needed. She decided to keep his jacket for the time; burying her nose in the material as she stretched across her new bed.

Her eyes grew wide and her face hid behind his jacket more when she rolled on her back. There was just no escaping him. " Shi..." Her words caught in her throat as she found herself staring at the image, slowly pulling the jacket down to reveal a smile. "Jerk...but I love it"

Ok Tobi bring the book here and don't read it. If it's something that I can tell you I will let you read it", he said as Tobi gave him the book and he continued were he left off, "oh she didn't return the jacket. Let's leave it till this evening when I might need it. Back to the boom", He said going through it

Silence fell on the castle once more. It seemed a moment of rest for all. Yuuma was practicing some offensive magic for a change, Pavol was learning more from his father, and Nasr decided to rest by picking on some girls within his clan.

The peace was so great that Kuroi fell asleep. It was pleasant but it felt a little off, leaving a sense of unease. Averin's voice reached in her mind to pull her from sleep. " I see you smiling at the image. Give yourselves a few more years before doing something stupid" She sat upright to find the metal book in her lap.

He finished reading the book then put it beside him and went to sleep. He woke that evening and sat up with a small headache. He slowly sat up then looked around.

How long had she been asleep? The book was set aside and she got up. " I think Tobi has that taken care of." She said getting his coat off which she folded and rested on the dresser.
" Indeed, but spirits can't always be there" A cold look was cast at Averin before she got her shirt and jacket on. " We'll be fine...besides I heard you brought the statue to my bath. I think you're encouraging him" The book was brought to her side while she brushed out her hair. " A fair point my lady...do stay safe"
Her hair gave off a blueish shine when brushed well. She had brushed her hair before but the reflection she saw staring back made her smile. " I will. He already made sure of that" Feeling ready for the evening, she picked up his jacket and headed out to see how he was doing.

He tuned his head then stood up to change his clothes. He brought out a black hoodie from his bag then threw it to the bad, "I give her the last suit. I would have gotten more but finding dragon scales is..,I have a stone that changes materials", he said then looked at the hoodie, "time to take the pants off then", he said taking them off and got out a new pant to wear

The closer she got to his room, the greater the butterflies became. Everything was fine before, why did she feel this way now? She refocused on the task at hand to calm down.

Upon reaching his room, she knocked on the door way and leaned enough to see if he was awake. Stupid move. The butterflies returned with a vengeance. She flipped behind the doorway and covered her eyes. "What made me think he would be ready? That it's late?"

Oh yeah come in", he answered putting on the pants then got a white shirt on then wore the hoodie over it, "auctually I will come to you", he said then opened the door, "ready?"

When he opened the door, she lowered her hand from her face. " Yeah, I'm ready and here's your jacket" She said while presenting it to him.

Tobi Tokyo he jacket inside an he went on and picked her up putting her on his shoulders, "ok let's go we see all ready", he said then change the material of his cloth to dragon scales, "oh yea info about the place and a portal please"

Her eyes widened when she was lifted by Tobi but quickly calmed when she realized where she was placed. It was the last thing she expected. A portal opened infront of them before she rested her head on his. " The magma city is suspended in the middle of a crater. Drakar and Kerberol are the dominant races there so you shall find many forges and beast cages. Strength is favored there and is shown in the arenas and beast fights. The sunstone tower protects the city. Destroy it and it's metal streets shall fall into the fire below" She smiled as she looked down towards him. " I know that's not our goal"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus