Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok rage. You have one minute. Find the guy and bring him here alive. Don't attack anyone else and how you bring him is your decisinn", he said then removed the chain breaking part of it then threw it to the floor, "run and I will break you", he said putting the tensing part of the chain in his jacket pocket, "oh yes kiroi, let's see who's been watching us for a while", he said the broke a wall and walked into the room ahead.
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

With a such a short time frame given, Rage growled in protest. The chain piece took a shape akin to a dragon-like hellhound before running off.

" Yes, the Luminary still has yet to be found. I doubt you killed them so easily" She said as he busted the wall. Waiting on the other side were beasts. A heavily armored beast of crystal charged towards Shinigami. A heart of light could be seen in its chest. It looked like a combination of rhino and pangolin.

Another beast dropped from the ceiling to strike Kuroi off his back. This one was scrawny and pale. It held the wings of a pteranadon, head of a bird, human like hands with demon claws, and a whip tail that held a scorpions stinger.

The tail was raised as soon as she hit the hit ground. Kuroi allowed her tail to show and sliced off its tail. It's shriek was cut short when she got her feet, grabbed the beast's beak and froze it in dark ice. But what of the other?

See nobody here so why not change forms", he said as a sword flew to him from a portal and with a slash he sent a blast of mana to the attaackers, "they're gone now", he said as Tobi possessed the sword and began slicing the beast up, "ok, since you're still weak", he said then picked her up and made his way through the room, "no dead valras this time."

Nobody there? Why were there unchained beasts in the room? She scanned over every shadow in hopes of finding her answer but they only proved him right. " Alright you win this time" She said with a smile. The change was made as he picked her up. Her hands vanished into the sleeves of her coat which flopped ever when she held them up. "I see his point... that is cute...but he can't expect me to stay like this forever" She thought of the pranks, gifts even that didn't fit for the child form.

Danger was still about though and she looked towards the lack of Valras was indeed odd. " We may not find dead Valra here" She stated while motioning to a slain beasts. " If their bodies weren't used then they may have been have been fed to those or dumped into the volcano"

Rage returned, stopping infront of Shinigami with red energy dancing within his grinning teeth. " The copy is but a whelp...pathetic" The demon growled.

Yeah looks like something someone made cheap", he said looking at it while fixing the kuroi clothes to fit her, "there. Well you can return now and you and devour the fake if you want. We don't want it flying around. Wait forget that I will just deal it. Also any signs of live", he said as the demo was sealed in the bottle he had put his bath water in from before, "frozen water. Where else to put a fire demon"

" Why do you mortals show such care for others? It's vile" Rage growled while Shinigami tended to her clothes. The demon gagged then turned to walk away. " I will reveal those here only if you heap your hatred on their souls. I'm sick of your sentimentality!"

Those words burned into and echoed with her own voice in her soul. The demon was no longer hers, why did she feel like it was? "Demands in chains? He shall do as he pleases" Its general tone struck her late. "Did I just open a dangerous door?"

Such words in a child's voice could not be taken seriously by a demon. " And what of you?" Rage stated as he faded into the darkness. " I know you are a child that craves death!"
Teeth and fists clenched tight, she fought the gradually building fire within. "Stop doing that!" She looked at the bottle to distract herself. " That's quite clever...and funny. You think the evil will be washed from it one day?" She said jokingly.

Oh no. I'm not doing that rage.", he said putting her on his shoulder, "watch my back", he said to her then looked to find rage, "another deal."

" Of course" She looked over her shoulder but as he walked the sense of unease grew.

" You have killed before why won't you do it now?" The demon chuckled. Its claws ticked against the metal as it moved about erratically. " Kill her, kill the blood thirsty Valra, kill that Luminary boy in front of the High Luminary! I don't care who just make them suffer! I will not make a bloodless deal"

Something in the shadows moved behand them, vanishing behind a wall. " Something is following us...he may lead you to them anyway"

Rage back in the chain. You can stick your head out but go back in", he said then looked over at the shadow, "Tobi", he said as the sword flew to his side then slowly made its way to the shadow then stoped six feets from it, "so should we sing before it comes out"

" Oh there's no need for that" A smooth voice said. " But do you think you truly believe you can control the demons?" The owner of the voice remained hidden but Rage showed his face. Stopping before them and grinning.

" And you can?" Kuroi flipped her head around hoping to find the one talking. The voice laughed for a bit then inhaled. " All in good time. So will you strike?"

You must be that dragon from before.", he said looking at it then turned around, "since you're hiding in a shadow in a tower of light energy it means you are highly confident in your skills. Anyway I want to be done with this place and move on. So bye", he said then opened a portal and dumped two papers in it. He closed the portal then opened another one to the outside of the tower and went through it, "kuroi, watch your shadow"

As he walked through the portal a Luminary stepped from the wall. He approached Rage and took some energy before letting the demon follow. His smirk was barely made out before the portal closed. " That wasn't the dragon..." Kuroi said looking to her shadow.

These last two Luminaries had been very odd. Why weren't they attacking? The towers were still falling but they no longer seemed to care. Her grip on his shoulders tightened a bit as she tried to figure it out. " Do you plan to target another tower immediately?"

No. I'm attacking", he said as the tower began to shake then crumbled on it self. It exploded midceumble and he flew above it, " I was going to save it but no. Rage get back in the chain already."

A defiant roar was made before the demon returned, weaving its way through the sunstone dust to reach them. The glittering dust held Kuroi's attention but it was irrelevant to her thoughts. " Something is bugging you, isn't it?"

Rage isn't complete", he said when he returned. He took kuroi from his shoulders and held her in his arms. His wings grew out and he began to fly west, "someone was following us around. No one tried to stop us when we changed the pillars and once again the tower was empty. And the dragon also. Since we made plans to get her out of town the luminaries have been acting strange like they want me alive to do something for them. Like lead them to something or someones"

" Yes...their behavior has been most unusual." She said while watching the ground pass by. The dream replayed in her mind in the hopes of finding more clues. " The dragon took a fragment of Rage too. Perhaps they seek to give Rage to Nasr as they planned but..." She looked up and watched his wings, studying how the feathers moved with the wind. Why wasn't she flying? Her wings were more than capable of holding her.

Wings, dragons, they steered her back to the book Averin had even her. " I think you're right. They do need you for something...I should have read that book more...The answer or even a clue must be inside"

Speaking of books. Averin gave me the one to change your forms", he said to her through the mind link

You're didn't ask why I was flying. Have you noticed that you're the one being attacked no while when I get there they leave. It not that they aren't strong, even the weak ones fight, but with me they just go away. It isn't really Nasr, they let him have fear redily. Since Nasr already has fear they are trying to take rage away little by little. Right rage. You didn't tell us about you're friend"

"He did what!?" She retorted, shifting upright in his arms. Signs of her wings showed in a knee jerk response but they vanished. She was well aware of how they would mess up his flight.

As he spoke, she settled back down and tipped her head towards him. " Yes, I have noticed. I would believe they are afraid of your power but...their smirks suggest otherwise" The first sentence caught up with her, connecting his observations. " Oh, you're flying to keep them away aren't you?" She said tipping her head to look at him.

The concept he gave of Fear made perfect sense. Correct what went wrong before. Rage grumbled for a bit before answering. " You assume much. Demons do not have friends. We have enemies and rivals"

You gave mana out freely", he said replying to rage in an angry tone, "don't try to act like a fool now", he said then calmed down and looked around, "I believe someone jas been watching us. Well it's not Tobi cause he never left my side. Same with the demons. Someone is watching from the shadows like a curse or something and someone is trying to weaken me", he said looking at rage this time, "you're getting on my last nerves now. Tell me the truth"

" The truth!?" Rage roared from within the chain. " You should ask your treasured dragon about that. See what her role is with what hunts you now!" The fiery mana stretched from the chain and formed into a clawed hand that reached around her. It stirred the remnants within. Her tail manifested as she balled up then curled it around to strike the demon.

The blade tip halted mere inches away from her chest; trembling from the internal fight. " I promised him...leave me alone! I am yours no longer. The truth needed is yours not mine!" The last word came out with a dangerous growl.
" No, it is yours too. Boy, you already know how I came to be. It should be of no surprise that the firstborn is my rightful master"

Tailblade still threatening to strike at the raging fires building within, she looked to the setting sun. Firstborn? The book was right then. Why didn't she have a memory of a sibling? What he said held a familiar ring. " You feel like they seek to weaken you? In that case...beware the sun. Your balance and gifting of mana is close, perhaps identical to the first race...the sun desires it" Now that she said that, she wondered if he was the first race. "Were they called from an earlier time of Nyctoria? A mistake could have been made in the spell...a good mistake if that's true"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus