Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He caught the claw while a guardian caught the tail, "I'm diving into a river if you don't stop", he said looking at book of them, "I asked rage the question if I'm correct"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" And I gave you my answer" The demon hissed. Was it worth loosing power? He growled and made a final attempt at dredging up the hidden remnants before retreating to the chain.
Rage's retreat alowed the internal war to fall silent within her. Such silence followed outwardly with his words. Anger persisted as she glared at her tail but it was not towards the guardian. She could only hope the demon would lose enough energy as he flew to become passive once more.

Then kuroi. I will ask you about it later", he said as the guardian disappeared. His wings glowed brightly with dark mana then he flew into a portal in speeds too fast to see.

They appeared infront of the castle the portal closing as he came immediately.

A knot formed in her stomach with those words. Silently she prayed that certain subjects would be left untouched. " Very well...I shall answer what I can" She said as her tail vanished.

The castle offered peace in many ways. What was most comforting were the potential clues waiting in her room. " I would like to grab something first. Do you want Nasr there?"

No need for that I say we just enjoy a little time alone", he said flying to her room window where he had fixed space enough do her to land in human form, "ok then I think o will ask now. What did rage mean during his anger tantrum. I know he's meant to have one but this one is different as in he knows that you know something"

" I can handle that" She said with a smile. When her feet touched the ground, she went to the window and peeked inside. Thankfully, Averin left the book on her vanity.
She stood before the window a bit, head down, and unlatched it before turning to face him. " Rage was trying to draw out...what I was. I once thrived on death. You can imagine what I was like...slaughtering millions for fun. " She gave a nervous smile then looked to the side. " I wanted revenge for what they did to me. So new and I accepted the demons before I knew they wanted to make me the first Grand Demon"

The wind blew her hair into her face then whipped it back. Pain could be seen in her eyes as she dug through her mind. " This cruel nature was my role...when your kind first appeared. My memories are vague and I rejected my cruelty before your kin were here but..." She summoned her scythe but kept it near her. Its cold metal held the subtle song of the underworld. Easy to miss if one did not pay attention. " I felt like a puppet when it returned without warning. I have fragments of memory like a voice that thanked me, a blood soaked scythe, and a stolen soul of great power. I believed it was a nightmare"

Her head stayed down as she looked over to him. "Would you dare look in the depths of my castle and accept me still? I fear...I may have started the hunt. It may be my fault that you and your kin...no it is my fault. I never should have..." She shook her head then raised it to regain her composure. " You are here and the problem is they may use us both. We are protecting the next Grand Demon after all"

So that was what have been bugging you.", he said walking towards her then dropped her scythe to the ground, "you found out there's a you that was before. The first born he called it. But that doesn't answer much questions kuroi.", he said then pushed open the window behind her and lifted her head up to face his, "forget about them all. You're you now. Not a tool for killing hundreds", he said kneeling to face her small self, "not a weapon that will be controlled by them I made sure of that. But why does this fear you"

" The first born isn't me..." She said softly when he lifted her head. The cool and warm air crashed around her when the window was opened. Inside the clues waited but she couldn't just turn away.

A smile appeared from time to time as she listened to him. Forgetting them was easy with him around. "It scares me because..." She said looking him in the eyes. "I don't want to become like the first born or my mother. I could kill everyone...even you for the sake of "protection"...and that would destroy me" Why did she say that? As a kid she needed to act it and she looked away; shifting a foot back as a will to change filled her. She fought against it for unless he was bluffing about the book, he would just change her back into a cute kid anyway.

Cute kid...She looked at her hands and remembered that one day. " I may have been wrong. You may be from Nyctoria after all...the first race. Rage, being from my mother, would know the first race. The first born...I could even remove and split your mana...turn you into the weakened versions you see around you. " She covered her face for a moment as the weight of what she did sank in. " You see I was the one who brought your kind here...I killed myself to do it. Forgive me for handing the enemy the very mana they desire"

Really that's your worst fear. Fine how about a deal, i will stop you from becoming a killing machine. We are connected after all", he said using the knowledge from the book to change her to her normal form and went on to change the cloth to fit her, and also thank you for bringing us here and thank you for telling me. Now I know we can go back", he said patting her head with a smile, "really you think too much sometimes. Sometimes they are funny thoughts"

" Huh?" She looked up with surprise at how he responded. "Perhaps it...is a foolish fear...You must have a better fear" Within it hid another fear still beyond her full comprehension.

Her smile returned with the thanks. There were no regrets she held other than putting them in more harm. But one thing struck her harder than she expected. " Go back? It would be your proper time...I shall look over my spell. Heh, I'm still thinking. Atleast you are amused" She stepped aside and motioned inside. " The cool air can't feel good to you. I have more to show you"

Ok then", he said walking in as he changed to hai normal form. He walked in and closed the window behind him, "did they even notice us gone. Now that I think of it where are they"

" This castle is massive. They could be anywhere" She strode over to the vanity and picked up the book. If he was the first race then one of his kin would surely recognize something from her parent's writings. " Nasr must of noticed by now. The question is what trouble has he gotten into?"

Running her hand over the cover, she headed to her bed and sat down. " By the way I noticed you had fun decorating my room" She said smirking over the book. " Anyway you should find this book valuable"

Ha ok.", he said taking the book and opened it. R began reading it almost forgetting about the comment about the room, "well. I just thought you would like it that way. Didn't hear any complaints so I think it was a job well done. Maybe I will do the bathroom next time", he said patting he head with one hand then stoped, "rage come out"

" I feel like your pet with how often you pat my head" She smiled and roughed up his hair before falling back. Seeing the image with him there felt strange so she rolled to to her side, half curled around him. " You going to collar me now? It'll take more than statues and suggestive carvings to chain me"

She felt her heart race as she tried to picture how he would decorate her washroom. Her face turned red just before she buried in the bed next to him. "What is going on with me!?" She thought in an attempt to wash the images away.

The fire was slow to manifest as the hellhound form. Rage glared at the two as he stood in an aggressive stance near the bed. " Now what?"

The hound is not cute. How about a dragon. A small one. That's cute. It will be easier to manage. Anyway here it talks about an older sibling that's gone. Since you know him so well, oh yes change forms to the small cute dragon with a flame hanging on top the tail or become a smaller and cuter hound, tell me about him", he said looking through the book and used the stone to change the sheets to show an image of himself

" I am not cute!" Rage barked. Fire fanned out from the corners of his eyes as he circled about.
Kuroi sat up, holding herself on her arms as she manifested fox ears and a single tail that curled upwards. She held a cute pose behind him as she looked at the demon. " Oh, don't play that. You wanted me to be Rage again which means you are cute" She noticed the change in the change in the sheets and scrambled back towards the pillows. One was grabbed and whipped at the back of his head.

Rage chuckled at her response only to lay down and take a small dragon form. " And you can't take the heat" He glared at Shinigami but held an unusual smirk. " So you can torment her? Do your worst. Maybe I'll get to watch her tear you apart"

Fire danced in the demon's mouth when he opened it, stretching his neck, threatening to bite her tail. " The older sibling is Sonne. You know this. Dragon of Day and heir to Solarium. Your prized dragon has been marked for execution by them before she was born. Perfection is the law of light and that beast of darkness behind you does not belong"

You know that you're beings born from hatred, fear and greed. You're not particularly being of light yourself", he said catching the pillow then changed it to a body size pillow with his image on it and threw it to her. His eyes didn't leave the book.

A throne appeared was created this one was white as the floor was jade, " ok you answered one question. Now the next question, what's his role in this. Also who was it that borrowed power from you. Let me guess, chaos former master. Chaos come out"

" We are of light! Fragments of Solarium herself" He turned towards Shinigami and snarled. When the pillow flew by, Rage looked back to see her knocked back. " Pillows are your worst? Pathetic..."

She saw his image on the pillow when she pulled it away. " Ah! Your going to-" Her heart skipped when she realized what almost left her mouth. She blushed and pressed her head into the pillow. At it again, feelings that fed the new fear inside. The pillow was tossed aside only for her see him reading. Much to her surprise, she found herself jealous. She crawled towards him, eliminating her tail and ears, then rested her head on his shoulder to see what in the book held his attention.

The demon could feel her temper build but it was not satisfying yet. Growling, he got up and started to pace. " You should know the role of the sibling by now. Perfection. You are wrong about the Luminary though. That one never had Chaos but his blood is the same"

A harsh wind whipped through the room when the other demon was called out. It blew open the window, pulled at the sheets and curtains, and threatened to destroy the book. True to what it was, chaos was fed into their minds and souls.

Kuroi placed a ward to still the winds but they continued to rage inside her. It preyed on her current, bringing forth thoughts and ideas she never had the chance to entertain. "Join the game" She heard whispered in her mind.

He swiped his hand very hard and got chaos in the palm of his finger. He knew what chaos would do if called so he was ready, "useless.", he said as he Tobi closed the windows and he went into his glitch form. A orb was given to him in which he put the demon chaos, "you really thought simple mind tricks are good enough. I know you talk so talk. Also rage, once the sibling finds perfection, you will be rid off. You brothers even your fakes. You will become mindless like the dead valras", he said then looked into the ord, "if solarium could do this to her partner who she couldn't exist without then what makes a fragment like you important. Her daughter is right here, the one she tried to kill."

He said then closed the book kuroi gave him, "the perfection game. You've killed so much all this years and never achieved it. Should make you think"

With Chaos recaptured, the internal war was calmed. Scars were left behind in the form of ideas. Ideas that left Kuroi paralyzed.

" Solarium can live without Lumerin!" He retorted. " Its the moon that can't live without the sun" A mane of fire built along his spine as his steps became heavy. It was impossible for them to be cast out with their power, or so he wanted. Finally he stopped and looked ever them. He refused to lose to his captor " If you want to play that way...your precious dragon WILL cease to exist. She is the moon and will fade without a sun. What makes you think she won't betray you for the light of her sibling?"

Poor choice of words. Frost began to creep over Rage's back when she glared at him. The turmoil gave Chaos something to speak about. It spoke in Shinigami's mind as it did for Kuroi. "Rage is dispensable but I am not. Without chaos nothing is created or obtained. I've seen her mind and soul, your dragon is most chaotic and you stir her chaos. Her sibling only stirs chaos but is too perfect to be chaotic. They are a dying star"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus