Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He locked her in towards himself and held her tight,"you really don't know how to be careful. Oh sorry I forgot snit the cost, I would take it off but, wait I've already seen this so there should be little problem", he said as the fabric changed into linen, "keep isung the stone and it might become useless. Anyway, the water is really cold. Should be to your liking right. I need to know what the book meant"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment when she was pulled close. His statement left her wondering how the night would end. The coat had kept most of the cold at bay, with it changed the cold rushed through her clothing. The shock of it clashing with what remained of the heat from the magma city caught her offguard enough to gasp. "It's perfect but don't freeze yourself"

When the cold finished setting in she looked at him with some confusion. " The book? Strange thing to bring up now. I believe that passage suggests my sibling uses Rage to destroy the world...build it new" As she thought about it, she looked down at his chest. " Perhaps they keep the 'perfect' of the races to start anew"

Is that so. It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. If you feel like we can talk about something else we can. Also you wanted to know how I could make you mine, here's it", he said as the cat eyes returned the pupil swallowing the black around. The circle he used to connect their soul appeared and a few pieces began to change, "all I need to do is stamp it in. You mind doing the favor for me, I do need your heart to, you gave me your heart already so there no need to do this is there", he said as the green circle reflected the green iff his white hair and made it glitter, "so permission"

" There is much to the book. I shall need more time to decipher the mad rumblings within" The glow from the spell made her look back up. " Bound as one...and all I must do is stamp it in?" She said reaching up to touch it. How would this change her life or his for that matter. "You think too much" There was no denying that statement now. A soft smile showed as she chased her thoughts away to listen to her own heart for a change. " I give you permission"

With that the spell disappeared and a smaller version glowed is his chest, "oh yeah did averin tell you. I don't remember telling you. Anyway", he said releasing his grip on her then removed the necklace and placed it beside him, "only stick your head out remember", he said to rage then began to wane the water up like a hot spring, "oh yea I gave you my clothing. Also, could you tell me a secret now. About the other world"

The mark was a solid reminder she had one more thing to do before they left. One day after tonight before they would leave; she could not neglect it. A sense of calm filled her now. Even when he let her go, she felt no reason to bolt. Her fingers trailed over the top of the water as she wandered to a place near him to relax. " The other world? There are many in my book unless you mean the first Nyctoria? Where I called your kind from"

Oh yes that one. And any other", he said then looked to her, "also we are proposing the time we leave. I'm leaving the date to you. Of o think one up the man will know it. Wait. Tell me more about him", he said Loki g at he this time, "what really happened"

She looked up while bringing the various worlds to mind. " Nyctoria once had enough mana for the rivers to run with it. Imagine being able to eat and drink of pure sources of mana. Though beasts are as numerous as they are now; the only sentient races were your kin and the dragons"

Her eyes seemed to hold the dream-like environment as she thought about it. There were more though and she looked at him to share the rest. " Another world is ruled by dragons. That one is wild and wondrous with castles hidden about. A deadly world where humans are myth exist too. They worship three phoenixes, mostly the blue. The races are beasts that walk like men while the wildlife is often larger than dragons...or big enough to be dragon food. I could share tales but I hope this satisfies your curiosity for now"

Stories aside, she focused back on the threats before them. Everything was waiting but what for? If the grandmaster chose to attack things would be bad so why hold out? " Even if I gave when, Sonne would know abeStrepare. To give us extra time I believe stalling that preparation is crucial" She looked at him with a sweet smile. " Shall I steal you from bed or whatever you are doing to leave instead?"

Silence fell as her mind drifted to find the answers to his final question. What knowledge she had of the sun dragon was minimal and her memories of what happened, hazy at best. " The sun dragon...and...I may need that book to answer at my best"

Steal me from my bed. Waking up to a woman doesn't sound like a bad thing you know. Especially kuroi", he said nodding his head then liked to her, "how did he betray you. And also why "

" Very well" She said through a chuckle. It faded as what she had read from the book returned. " According to what I found in the book, Sonne's betrayal started before I was born. They gave the Luminaries the knowledge to drag me into this world. Beyond that dream I have no memory of them. If memories were stolen, it was done while I was awake for I can find none in the lake of dreams"

She sank deeper into the water, watching the light dance across the surface. " The writings of my sibling suggest jealousy was at the core of Sonne's betrayal. To weaken me, remove me from godhood, and...well to keep godhood for themself it sounds like"

I see. I wonder where he is now".m, he said patting her head then his entire body snak into the water. He laid there for a while thinking with his head resting on his hands

" That is what we are trying to figure out now" Seeing how he enjoyed the water, she decided a more recreational area was needed. She got to her feet but a piece of her begged that she stay. " I shall leave you to enjoy your bath...unless you do plan to rest here? Can't have you drowning on me"

He sat up again and looked towards her, "living so soon. Well I don plan on resting here to cool my head. Also I changed you clothes to a fabric that become clear when wet. You didn't notice", he said then yawned and went back into the water where he became very dleepy

" Maybe I did" She lifted a portion of her shirt while walking deeper into the water. A smile was hidden by her turned back. Such skill in misdirection he had. When the water was halfway up her torso, she looked back to see him slip into the water again. She couldn't just leave him with what just happened.

Falling into the water now, she swam back to his side. "Next time you pull the invisible clothing trick l expect you keep your offer from before" She stated through the link while resting her head on his shoulder. "Seems I shall be staying longer..."

And I don't know what offer you're talking about. But if it's something to keep then ok. Wait you're still here but your clothes are. You're basically...can't breath", he said the surprise catching up to him then calm down a bit, "let's see what happens this time"

"You forgot...perhaps I should remind you..." He appeared too tired for a game but the idea was stored in her mind. When she heard he couldn't breath, she shifted to float just above him. Water, such a problem for so many that she always forgot. "You're the one who changed them. Just rest. I'll make sure you don't drown"

You won't the only one", he said touching her cheek then fell asleep.

Tobi came to the bath to check on him then made his way through to lifting him up to sit up helping him breath. Since kuroi was there he left the rest to her then possessed the statue there

Of course Tobi would help. She looked up towards the statue. He would always be ok with that spirit. To prevent Shinigami from slipping into the water again, she placed a stone at his feet and sat by his side. She gently tugged at his shoulder to encourage him to lean on her instead of tipping sideways into the water.

Tommorow was going to busy day for her. It was hard to tell if she would get to see him until they needed to leave. That thought made the peace of the moment more precious. She drifted off when the water and his presence washed away her stress.

The mana began to swarm around him again. It began slow then became rough and swirled round disturbing the waters. Tobi saw this then jumped to kuroi and took her away from his side. As Tobi picke her up and turned to leave a blast of mana hit the statue make them fly a few feet away. The mana had circled him and created the scene of the first time Nasr saw him asleep.

Tobi went on to pick her up again then took her to a safe distance and watched as the mana gathered round to make the guardians surrounding him and watching over.

Such a chaotic situation pulled at her mind to drag her from her sleep. She lifted her head to find herself in a different place and to see the guardians. " Did they move me away?" As she sat up she watched the scene play out in the mana before looking back at the guardians. It had been a good while since she saw them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus