Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

So that's what happened", he said then began laughing with them, "thanks for your quick answer. You mind explaining more of it to be", he said as he stoped laughing his as he pressed them both down, "once you answer I will let you go to laugh to your hearts content. Go on, your next words should be an explanation"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Fear popped in a multitude of screaming and laughing spirits when it hit the ground. His brother growled in protest that he could escape so readily. " An explanation? All you need to know is Sonne is always watching. You are just one piece in their grand design"

Spirits gathered around Nasr's hand. When he closed it, he held Fear's lower jaw. " Aren't we all? But why him? I am the Grand Demon here" Silence filled the room for a few minutes before Rage smirked. " To watch it all fall apart"

Fall apart wait he's giving you the sway so he can yank it away. He's not letting those feathered fools take his seat is he", he said as a guardian grabed fear and brought it to him, "remember what happened the last time. Well as promised", he said letting them go and went to sit. Sonne has the ability to nove from body to body doesn't he?"

" You really think they would give up their throne!?" Rage bellowed, lifting his head near the ceiling. " Your nothing more than pawns to them. A toy can only rule an imaginary world"

" Imaginary world..." Kuroi huffed. " Life is no toy nor are we!" This time she nabbed the book but paced as she flipped through the pages. A frantic and chaotic mind wrought with frustration; it stirred Chaos' energy. "Sonne is what they want to be. Do they jump from body to body? One does not know, only that they have existed through many an era"

" Leave it to Chaos to make no sense..." Nasr turned away from them and stared out the window. It was raining now, pouring down the window in sheets. " Here is my thoughts. Sonne is Kuroi's sibling right? I bet they are a shapeshifter too. They could make it look like they are stealing bodies by keeping a different shape every era or generation"

I'm saying that he moves bodies cause I saw him. He was a she. Like body and everything. He really was kuroi's cousins and could rival her in form", he said as an image of the dragon appeared on the board. The book nodded as to show Tobi agreeing
"Sonne was the one who betrayed kuroi and also her brother and well chaos makes more sense than this case", he said then looked to the notebook them back to them. "The one that doesn't know is kuroi as she has no memory of him. Well I guess I will let the brothers talk it out"

" Wait two siblings? Cousin and brother? Where did you find that in here!?" She glanced at him, shock in her eyes, before flipping through the pages. Such a large book, it was easy to miss things. " Maybe you would show me Tobi? Ah, I shouldn't expect anything from you..."

Nasr approached the board to get a better look at the image. That was what he remembered from the dream. " Male, female I guess we will know what Sonne is once we find them. It is obvious acting and looking as both is to keep us guessing. To rival Kuroi's power though...that will be an ugly fight" He looked towards now. How harsh it must have been to be so alone only to discover family now.

Oh I dont care about that whether he's stronger ir not I'm breaking him", he saud then began to scratch his head as Tobi hit kuroi with the notebook on the head then the chest, "ha you made him mad. Well any so are there three bad guys now. The grand master, the brother and the one who betrayed her. Are they all the same person or wait I don't understand anymore. Hey three idiots, rage fear chaos. Answer these questions"

She grabbed her head then staggered back slightly when he wacked her. " Geez, I'm sorry. You've ignored me before what am I supposed to think?" Cautiously she approached the bed and sat back down, holding the book close. She looked at Shinigami while considering the situation. " Or have things changed now that I'm with you?"

The demons starting chuckling at the confusion in him. Rage rested his head on his hands and grinned. " Three and one, one and three. Perhaps there is a fourth but your goal is the Grandmaster. What does it matter how many there are when you know who's pulling the strings?"

Easy, makes thing more fun", he said replying to rage, "come on tell me. I will let you stick your head out for a day", he said, "two hours auctually. One minute", he said then looked towards him, "deal?"

" Only a minute? Not a good deal when I can sit out longer to be questioned" The demon stretched out his neck to stare down Shinigami. " Make it a day and we shall see"

Ok then a day. But you be good and not cause any trouble. So then answer my questions. Who's really pulling the strings, who is her brother and are those three different people. And when did you give off your power. You didn't exactly answer that question. Right Tobi", he said looking up to the book and it shook sideways, "ha see. Any way after that I will need to find a way to give chaos his body. Must be a pain for him to be flying around like that"

Flames danced between Rage's teeth as he chuckled. He pulled his head back and looked over those gathered in the room before speaking. " Sonne is the mastermind, the god of this world." He turned towards Kuroi who was now laying on her back, reading the book. " Her brother...I forgot his name. He vanished long ago"

Fear started laughing for whatever reason. Nasr looked at the demon and shook his head. " You had a hand in that...is he dead?"
A satisfied smirk showed on Rage now. " Hard to say. Immortals are tough to kill. Sounds like two different entities to me"

He turned back to Shinigami. Such a persistent pest he was. " I see no reason for you to know when I shared my power. It's irrelevant to you...however, you know I shared it with Kuroi. That was...many deaths before"

The sound of a body caused Chaos to send books and scrolls flying across the room. One hit Nasr in the head, knocking him to the floor. " What the hell!?" Kuroi sat upright to witness the mess. " Hey! I won't tolerate such poor treatment of knowledge!"
Fear slunk forward, somehow grinning with his skull. " Chaos...has never had...a body...besides a host...destroys it...too confining"

Ha it that so. Hey chaos calm down or I will seal you inside a dead lizard", he said then stood up stretching, "makes sense now. Ok rage as promised. I'm done for today I'm just going to sleep in the bath. I might drown but I know someone who would love that", he said walking around then looked to rage, "so her brother died. Well seems like he was alone. Anyway averin I need a portal please"

A few crystals rolled off the desk before the winds of Chaos finally calmed down. Before Fear could laugh at the situation, Nasr returned him to the choker. " Giving a demon free reign is risky" I hope your 'rest' remains undisturbed" A smirk showed as he headed towards the door. He stopped by the bed and looked at the book. It gave off a prescence more alluring than shiny objects.

Rage grinned at Shinigami. It danced about in the demon's heat making it tricky to tell its purpose. " A shame that you were too late. He wouldn't have been alone if he had his sister. She won't miss him atleast" As turned away, he chuckled.

Scratches could be heard just outside the room as Averin carved the runes. " I am limited in where I place the portals unlike my lady. I must say, do you truly think it wise to let demons run amok" The portal opened as soon as he finished.
Though she pretended to ignore them by returning her attention to the book, Kuroi kept her eyes on Shinigami. Drown? It was clearly bait but would he really risk it? With how stubborn she was, she was sure he would.

Ph I'm not letting run around. His head is the only thing that would stick out of the chain", he said then looked to Tobi, "you do know what to do. Rage get in", he said removing his jacket and shirt then looked into it, "this should be hers right. Never mind", he said then went in. He jumped into the water and rested

A defiant growl was given before Rage returned. The drum of rain filled the silence that had returned to her rrom once more. In times past she would smile as the rain accompanied her studies but now she stared at the portal. What was Tobi supposed to do she wondered.

The book was set next to her as she got to her feet. " Bring it back if you read it, Nasr" She stated without looking at him. One step before the other with the next quicker than the one before. He enjoyed his life too much, drowning didn't sound right.

Though she was halfway to the portal, Nasr called out the bow and drew it at full. He could sense the fear she tried to bury with common sense. " What do you fear more? His death or seeing what he will do if he catches you peeking" She turned around to see him smirking behind the dark arrow. It was aimed at her but he turned it to the portal and let it go.

She turned, wide eyed and heart racing, to chase the arrow through the portal. Little did she realize that he set it to join the portal's energy. Once she was through, he used the arrow to close it. " Yes! He can crown me later. Now to read" He picked up the book and vanished.

He looked over to watch her come in, "jumping right in to join me. It so do you want to stay here or there, your choice", he said as he took off his pants bad threw then beside him, "could you pass a towel please that way you will be more comfortable", he said as the water began to become cold then warmed up

No arrow anywhere. She turned back around to find the portal close. " Agh! I'm going to kill him!" Her hand was raised to strike the air when she fully realized what was said. Caution held her as she looked over her shoulder to see him. " I-uh...sure..." She grabbed a towel and offered it to him.

Her mind was too distracted to notice the darkness trailing off her right shoulder. A step was taken closer. How many tricks would it take before she wouldn't be so chaotic inside? " You won't...no I'm just paranoid. What was Tobi supposed to do?"

Figure things out. And record what I haven't", he said taking the towel and used it to cover himself up. He looked up towards her, "so you didn't come running to join me huh. Too bad", he said setting the water into a cold temperature with the stone then looked at her, "I won the deal so that means you're mine now", he said the dragged her by the hand into the water with him, "told you Tobi won't stop me"

" No...I did. I thought he-" Before she could finish explaining she found herself in the water. The cold temp was enough to chase away all thoughts that were irrelevant to the situation.
Drenched in water, her coat weighed a ton. Even without it she knew there was no escaping by the grip he had. Did she even want to try? " So you did" Her smile returned as she reached towards him, heart truly racing now.

The mental seesaw finally quit when she looked him in the eyes. She would've waited for this when she tried to rest; he just knew how to take his due in a better way. " Alright, let me see how you take what's yours" A threat to run was made as she tried to pull her arm free. Despite it she leaned towards him with a smirk.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus