Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

But dying stars make beautiful illusions don't they", he replied to chaos as he pulled kuroi to himself turning her into he nine tailed form but a small size, "you need to calm down now. You're too unleveled", he said patting her then looked up to rage, "I can't leave you two alone in a room. Answer me this question. Where's your mother now. What happened to her. Why's she reaped in the sun. If light and dark have the same powers then why is the moon smaller. Not bravissimo one is more powerful no it's necause the dark one sealed the light one and you three were born from her hatred. And you really think your comrades will let go of the dark powers. They are fasinated by it even built soildiers to wield it for them. Your just part of the bundle of things they want to control. You think you're the stronger one built you're just being used", with that said kuroi was put back on the bed, "enough with the dumb thinking all of you. The first or second or last, you are all not perfect and will mever be. You don't even grasp the true meaning of perfection. You think being perfect if good then what happens after you gain the whole world. Where will you go after that"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Too unleveled, she could not argue the statement. Looking at what he did to the bed filled her with a feeling that made her tails flip but a sense of peace filled her as she was held.

The demons flipped out as he spoke. Chaos tried to escape the orb while Rage charged around the room, destroying what he could. His argument was too solid, too filled with knowledge for them to argue. When Kuroi was placed on the bed, Rage looked towards like she was a helpless deer. " The world will be as a polished diamond once perfection is obtained. Everyone will no what to do, following the strings we pull"

He started to prowl over to Kuroi, glancing over to Shinigami as he walked. " Think of it tiny dragon, you would even know what to do with what's eating you inside. No Fear to make you doubt and no..." His eyes grew wide when he realized what he saying. " You!" He roared as he lashed out at Shinigami. Fiery teeth sank into fur instead.

Kuroi was still on the bed, back as a human, eyes wide and one hand closed. A clone stood there enduring the teeth. Fear's shriek echoed through the halls as her new fear was solidified. Of course the demons would draw Nasr near. " It's not his fault that he speaks the truth. You have already written history"
Chaos, remembering the question from before, spoke to both. "Fear has come calling. Are you sure the greatest fear is being a murderer?"

It's being left alone", he said then used the book to snack rages teeth away, "auctually fear should come here as well. Not like the three of you could do anything", he said as his energy roared around him and he stared rage down, "I could snuff you off and separate your being from your body if I wanted to. You really think breaking things is so amazing. Why would they keep a dog they just breaks everything after they create the perfect world and why would they keep a being that doesn't have a body, a failed experiment to live in their perfection", he said as rage was staged to him and he held his throaty, "I will say this again. You're not perfect. You're a moody sag of a baby that's angry its mother wasn't there with it and blames the nearest thing he sees. Even when the one blamed is in the same situation. Go on, lash out. Prove me right", he said looking it in the eye, " do it. Come on, I bet it's just eating you on the inside when you know your life has been onw childish tantrum. "

Every word was fuel to the demon's fire. His hide melted so lava ran over Shinigami's hand. " I've had enough of you and your ideals!" He roared as flames engulfed them. Red energy flowed from the demon and into Kuroi. " You'll die by our hands!"

She grabbed her head as she fought against Rage's power. It burned through her spirit, wrestling for control of her body. An understanding of life and the demon's roles with the imperfection filled her. " Demons are children...Thank you for showing me that...Perfection is dull...I want my fear so I can feel comfort and happiness" She said with a smile as she allowed Rage's power to take over.

" What!? You're as delusional as he is!" The demon bid her to freeze Shinigami, hoping this would win his freedom. As dark ice sealed the exits and rushed closer, Fear called out again. A green flame imbued Shinigami with power from Rage's fear of losing while Fear itself appeared at the bed and took Kuroi into it's claws.

You dumb fool. You forgot", he said as a guardian appeared behind fear and broke its claws off and one, the dark one, appeared beside rage and began to absorb his energy, "we weren't alone. And I'm wearing a fire proof clothing wait are you sure you destroyed cities cause you seem very dumb to me. Any way you've had your fun. Also thank you for proving me right", he said as the orange magic circle appeared on the floor and rage and kuroi switched place. He caught kuroi and quickly brought her to himself, "you lost the bet you know"

Nasr. You can come out now.", he said as the guardians rand on and began dealing blows to rage and fear, "please tell me you're not inside fear",

Fear shrieked at the loss of its claws but used magic and the oily body to recover them. Rage, having more energy drain, was backed into a corner with the blows.

She returned to her senses when the demonic energy was taken from her. The scent was the first thing she noticed, it was the same one on his jacket and it chased away the lingering fear. When he spoke she looked at him with a smile. " Did I? Guess I have to pay up but...I am still alive" She said resting her head against him.

" No, I'm not in Fear" Nasr stated as he appeared by the windows. The demon returned to him when he held out his hand. He glanced over to the two as he tucked Fear into the choker and chuckled. " But she has an adorable fear. I am sure you will love it"

With no one to spare him from the beating; Rage gradually shrunk in size. He starting looking less like a dragon and more like a whelp.

Really. Well tell me about it solm", he said to base as he called back the guardians,"thanks Tobi", he said then looked at rage, "you lashed out. Point proven then. Well back in the chain rage", he said to him patting kuroi head

You risked your life", he said to her through the link.

Such a loss was bitter and Rage growled. He became as energy and returned.
She watched the demon join the chain. It didn't cross her mind till now that her fear was deadly bait. Would a heart taken by the demon render what he did useless? The concept sent chills down her spine. "So quickly I handed my life to you. You knew I would fail didn't you?"

While they had their silent conversation, Nasr looked around the room. " Well, well no wonder" He smirked. " Simply put she is terrified of losing you. From the looks of it you really got in her head"
Her heart fell still as she looked towards the Valra. " Those are my fears. I don't care if you have the demon"

Well I just had to wait for it you know", he replied to her through the link

Hmmm. Make her seem more instresting don't you think", he said standing up putting her on her bed then looked at his hands. They were cover by a glove that was fireproof which he created at the last moment, " beings of mass destruction, children. Seems funny doesn't it. Anyway those couples I'm not just going to talk to them, I will beat them", he said removing the gloves and the jacket, "especially that woman"

"Indeed. Tobi shall keep you from claiming your due. A shame I couldn't drag it out" She looked away with a devious grin when he set her down.

" More interesting indeed. With a fear like that I would love to see what she keeps hidden in her head" His shadow crept across the bed and reached for her. Before it could touch her, she stretched out, grabbed an unchanged pillow, and whipped it at him. " Only one has that right!"
The pillow hit him hard enough that he staggered backwards. " Ooo feisty. Ice is no way to share those thoughts with so be careful when he checks on you"

She glared at the Valra then looked towards Shinigami. A smile showed once more. "Why would you beat my father? The demons are not his"

" Speaking of demons...I agree it is strange they are children. They have existed for how long?" Nasr said scratching his head.

One wants everything, one throws a tantrum and breaks everything and one is a being that bully's you with your fear. Sounds familiar doesnt it. Their mindset didn't change since they were born. They didn't grow up", he said kneeling in one kneel and began to fix the room to the formal place before rage destroyed it, " and your father kuroi. For a man that tried to fight his wife, he didn't do a very good job. Sealing her away did nothing", he said finishing up the job then stood up as then looked at Nasr, "bring out fear"

Tobi won't stop me", he said to her through the link

There was no figuring out his spirit. Her surprise was kept hidden by her focusing to the more serious subject. " That's might be why he gives gifts...He knew the world needed light. My sibling may not have been born or even far too young to hold that role"

" Wait a minute, sibling? What did I miss?" He tapped the choker and green fire built in his hand.

" Much.You already met them but even I don't know them. Anyway, I saw something about those demons. Shinigami is good at keeping the demons in line but I believe I saw a way to have them benefit this world" She brought her legs up and curled them along side her. " It shall take time in knowing if it's worth it"

" So we baby sit the demons until you figure that out...joy" The flame was released and grew in size until Fear hovered before them.

He watched fear run around, "spider as small as the palm of my hand now", he said with a stare that he knew was fears weakness then went on to sit down on the bed, " why did I bring him here again. Oh yes, the way they've been acting, why they are like that. You're grown enough to know when beaten right", he said as the book was handed to him again, "I didn't even get to finish it. Oh yea we aren't babysitting them. We make them learn. If they won't die then make them reasonable beings. That is the goal"

The stare had Fear scrambling back against the wall. Nasr approached the demon and reached up. Green mana flowed from his hand to the skull which forced the demon into a horse shape. " I think he does know when he's beat" He said while ensuring it didn't run off.

With the book back in Shinigami's hand; Kuroi leaned closer. " You aren't the only one who hasn't finished it. Now the demons act the way they do because that is them, hence their names. Changing them is like asking a tree to become a beast"

" I feel so much better about his idea now!" Fear was pulled closer so it's head draped over his shoulder. It tried to back away but Nasr held it tight. " Scaring others is hardly reasonable but very amusing. How can Rage or Greed be reasonable?"

" Simple" She looked at the Valra and the demon. " I saw something when I allowed Rage to take over. Unbridled, the demon is volatile but if handled properly is treasured. Protection is one of the many benefits of Rage's energy being directed correctly"

I said spider fear. ", he said looking up at the horse then back to kuroiThe, "it's not impossible. You're here after all", he said smiling at her then turned back to the book. The bottle containing the fake rage flew to him, "oh yes that true. Almost forgot. Rage come out. Third time today huh. Chaos over here please. Also you might not have a body but you do have a soul"

" Your not afraid of spiders and this horse is the shape it takes when scared" Nasr chuckled and dragged the demon closer.
" I can...take care of that. I am...not a fan of spiders..." She kept her gaze away from the demon as she gave it the lesser fear. It changed and crawled over to her. Taking a risk, she slid Fear closer to Shinigami with her foot.

The fear was relived with what he said. She nodded " I shall do what I can" A close eye was kept on the energy of the other two as they came out. Flames from Rage threatened to light the room. " Make up your mind already!"

You guys are much instresting", he said bringing out his notebook and tobi took it then began hiring down on it. A board appeared from the ground and and table appeared where he placed the bottle. He opened it letting out the fake demon, "it's incomplete. It just needs to possess someone to be whole. Anything man or beast woul, rage burn this room again and in using your brother to torment you, like I was saying man or beast would do", he said as a diagram for the demon was written on the board, "and why does it look like rage. Because they got your mana I suppose. Remember when you have it out and went they took it. Remember when they took nasr's feathers. They are recreating you since they can't get you. Like I said, disposable", he said looking up from the book to face them, "so let's make this quick. Talk. When did you give it out and to who. Also if you know anything about making demons be useful and talk. Tobi hates wasting time and so do I"

" Two days and you'll leave" Rage hissed while circling around. " This room, this castle may be gone by the time you get back! To burn it would be a mercy" He huffed at the copy and sent the mana spiraling away. It was a worthless scrap to him.

" A mercy!?" Kuroi snapped, nabbing the copy before it could leave. " He took the time to craft this room for me. Now answer or deal with us both" Having been defeated earlier, Rage growled as he settled on the floor.

Chaos was the first to answer. "My mana has not been given or taken. They have yet to fully grasp what I am"

" Nor are you apart of the Grand Demon" Rage huffed. " I am scattered abroad and so share my mana. Every soul feels my influence. Some more than others" He turned towards Nasr who was leaning against the wall. " That was helpful! That's a big DUH to all of us"

Typical demons. Kuroi reached over, folded a corner on the page he was on, and turned to her siblings writings. " I believe the first Rage shared mana with is Sonne. " Over her finger was a strange passage. "I have taken the very fires of hell, the blood of my mother, and grown my power. With it I can begin worlds anew and drink of their blood when I tire of them and their imperfections"

She looked to the board then to Nasr. It was time to pull on his skills and talents. " Nasr, Valra are renowned for crafting demons. Your knowledge is needed"
He straitened up and stared at them with some shock. " Demons...well that's a messy process. I only created them for fun"

We don't need to make demons to fight demons. Let them make the demons, and let their demons fight them", he said as a thread of mana caotured the fake and brought it to him, "rage you didn't answer the question of when and wait if they're going to attack then they most know when we leave. Tell me, who's the spy", he said standing up then walked towards rage and fear picking up chaos, "you threw couldn't leave the place unless someone came to you. Please talk, I hate traitors more than I hate the cold"

Fear started laughing while Rage simply grinned. The unusual reaction had Nasr off the wall and in a defensive stance. " What is so damn funny? I won't risk my clan or my friends to traitors either!" A single claw was raised by Fear. The fire of its eyes focused on the Valra before shifting to Shinigami. It was him the demon pointed to.

" He is not the traitor!" Kuroi roared as she got to her feet. Her eyes lit with moonlight in her fury. " I shall pry the answer out if I m-" She grew still as the dreams returned to her mind. "Your here...that's all that matters" The encounter felt far too recent though.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus