Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well you don't know me well. Impossible is my middle name. Like seriously it's one of the names my parents gave me", he aaid then was about to start channeling when he heard the yell.

He opened a portal to the side then saw the sight. Immediately he performed the time stop spell on the silver stopping it in its track then moved over and got pavol and the rest on the air, "your lucky the spell worked. I hadn't mastered it yet. I want to know what you're doing but don't tell me yet"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Your joking..." The demon grumbled. " What kind of parent would give their kid that name?" He realized there would be no answer when the silver was stopped.

What happened? Pavol stared down at the silver coated book. When he realized who hand him he slowly turned his head and smiled. " Hi?..."

Nasr stared down a strand that was pointed at his eye when he was on the ground. " lucky...right...no arguments" He said looking over the mess. " I hope that stuff cleans up well or Kuroi is going kill me"
Yuuma had his hands up, trying to remove it from his horns. " Thanks. I'm a little lost on what the kid is trying to do to..."

I see. If I remember correctly I put that in my bag and someone took it without me knowing.", he said then threw pavol into the air.

Tobi grabed ahold of him and and used a knife to stick his cloth to a wall

"Oh you got it easy. He leaves me there upside down. Now what were you trying to do here", he said looking for the bottle he kept the silver in, "make it good cause I'm very close to making you bald. Wait where's your dad"

A blade in his clothes was harsh enough but the threat of losing his hair? The grabbed his hair in large clusters, balling up as much as he could in his fists. " No! Don't take my hair! I'll be so ugly..." He placed his feet against the wall and dropped his head. " My dad told me about the silver and what it does. He said it can augment strength...and I wanted to experiment with it!"

" You know that stuff is deadly! You left out the part about seeing if the source was true" Nasr stated as he helped Yuuma remove the silver from his horns.

The kid reached for the knife now. The idea that it had ruined his clothes was humiliating. " Well...yes...I got you both up thinking we could help"

Stupid. It can't. If not the dead valras would be stronger than what we fought", he said using magic to move the liquid back in the bottle then sealed it again, "take this again and I'm shaking you with a nice poisoned blade. Where's your dad anyway"

" P-poisoned? But...but...ok, fine! I won't take it again" His feet scratched at the wall now as he tried to get away. " My dad is in the dream world now. I don't know what he's doing"

With the silver gone, Nasr returned to the book. The memory of his first encounter with the altered Valra stung deep. " They are stronger in physical power...they just had no magic. Forget the kid for now, we have a problem with stopping the silver"

" There is more on this page than you think, Nasr. Dream marks are hidden about. It will take some time to decipher them" Yuuma said as he grabbed a sheet of paper. He sat down and began to copy what was written.

Do that while I go tackle something. Pavol go find your dad while you're up there and increase you mana flow. Struggle to get down and I will let you fall", he said then opened a portal to his room then sat on his bed, "ok. Now rage like we were saying. Averin i need spells for the dream realm and books too. Get me what you can get on link tag magic used in me please. I would ask Tobi but he would ruin things", he said as a book landed on his head which didn't make him flinch

" You expect me to sleep up here!? Your so mean!" His tail fanned against the wall when he slumped, looking like a trapped ragdoll. The others chuckled and continued their work when Shinigami left.

" And how would your spirit things?" Rage mocked from within the chain. A few moments of silence and he chuckled. " Looks like her ghost has abandoned you. How sad" At that moment a stack of books floated into the room and was set near him. " On the contrary, the requests were different" Averin fanned out the stack so there titles could easily be read. " Most of these contain dream magic. I'm afraid the tag is not written in any of her books however, these on links may offer a bit of aide"

Ha thank you for that", he said looking at the pile of books, "oh yes averin warn the about the room for a while an tell them to be careful", he said as then board moved closer to him and he began to read the book after removing the chain and putting it on a table beside his bed, "now let's see also I need stuff in memory magic and mind and well I want to say consiousnes or mind control. Well something that will help my goal"

" Mind control? I dare say that is a ghastly subject" With a sigh he floated towards the doorway. " My lady does have many volumes on that subject. I trust that it will not be tested on her" A skeptic eye was given before he vanished.

By this time Kuroi had begun to wake. Finding a soft warmth instead of the hum of water left her confused. She opened her eyes to find herself embraced by blankets in the comfort of her own bed. Was this what it was like to be looked after? A smile showed as she sat up and found even her clothes were visible. "He can be quite the gentleman" She thought while resting her handing over her heart.

There was much to do though and she got up and prepared for the day before leaving. The first on her list was to secure her heart. She appeared behind Nasr and rested her hand on his shoulder. " I need that box I gave you"

" Yaieee!!" He jumped only to find her there. " Oh jeez, you scared me. Sure you can have the box after you tell me what happened last night" Such a devious grin he had. Yuuma looked up confused but returned to his work when he saw her expression. She raised a hand to smack the Valra when Averin appeared. " Good morning, my lady. Perhaps you like to aid me or Shinigami today? Oh yes, do be wary of the room. Who knows what he has planned"

" I can't today, Averin. Too much to do" She looked back to the Valra who had an odd look on his face. " No! Now where is the box?" He slid around behind her and let her hair slide across his fingers. " Saved by the ghost...fine. It's in my room by the blood fountain but I expect to hear about it later" She vanished with a single word floating in the air. " Jerk"

The ghost had collected the books he needed during that time. Those on mind control were from the blood dragons while those on memory were mostly from her own studies on it. He returned to the room with the new stack. " Any other books you need?"

He saw the books come in, "on the bed please", he said said finishing the book and started a new stack of read ones. There were now circles on the board, "anything else to know about. Also please tell kuroi to find a way to get me there without me knowing"

" Certainly. I am positive she has a solution already. She has woken but is quite busy...oh dear" He looked over the circles as he placed the books on the bed. Today seemed oddly busy but the circles looked serious to him. " Pardon me, my point is will you need her for any of these...experiments?"

I need her to sustain my body and my trip to get back at the dude linking my mind. I will go to him and break him. Illusion magic too", he said ops I G another book, 0i also need her help to travel the dream realm whole keeping me awake. Soul magic please. And yes I'm going to be very busy"

Quite the list indeed. Averin wrote them down on two different scraps of parchment. Two of them left him concerned for both of their wellbeing. " Travel the dreams while remaining awake? I-I shall pass it along but you should know that is a dangerous line" Books of illusion were pulled from the shelves within the room and placed on the bed beside him. Those on soul magic, or the skill he required, were hidden else where.

Forget about the soul magic books. Pretty sure Tobi already found them"? He said as he finished one then took up another book and began reading

" Very well. I shall give my lady your requests" He left the room with all haste.

By the time he found Kuroi she was kneeling on the ground, before her heart, in the middle of a circle written in blood. The box sat open in front of her and barely lit on the other side of the heart was a massive beast bound in chains. It was humanoid in shape and appeared to have the horns and mouth of a dragon. Portions of its shadowy body looked to fade in and out of existence but the true terror was revealed when the shackle and pins were removed from its mouth.

The cold existence of nothing poured in a way impossible to comprehend. Its very power swallowed the sound of her heart beat. Panic filled Averin as he rushed over to her, pulling her back to find her eyes empty and throat slit. " My lady! Why have you released Void!?" Her mouth moved but no words left. From the shadow Vaulkar answered. " Because even Sonne will not venture into the void. Her heart will remain untouched. The fool boy will not know of what she has done, I will return her blood and heal her"

Before Averin could answer the light of her heart was swallowed up leaving an all consuming darkness that stripped them of their own self awareness. Fear shrieked and green lights danced about denoting the unease in such nothingness. When he heard her hit the ground, Averin called out. " The void will devour us all you fool! Shinigami is sure to feel this with the bond he made"

Her voice danced about in the darkness, broken and faint. " Averin...we both are attached to death. I may cease to be for a moment..." The green fire changed to a eerie purplish blue as spirits swarmed the area. They lit her body which vanished in the blink of an eye. A flash of light made Averin turn only to be scared by her standing behind him. No wounds were visible and her arms casually rested over the scythe she had across her shoulders. " But I live by relying on my reaper powers. Death rules in the void as it is the death of everything"

" I pray you didn't kill him with your foolishness. If not I trust he will be pleased with where you hid your heart. Now cast death aside my lady...you must tend to his well being" He said holding the parchment out to her.

He kept reading the jokes and a stack was made of those he had already read. He was too busy to reliable what was happening but kept writing down creating magic circles

Her scythe hit the ground when she took the paper and looked over it. " He doesn't ask for much does he...Averin, make sure he stays busy. Exhaust him if you must" She tucked the note in her pocket and looked up at him. " He can yell at me later" The scythe was taken up and swung into the nothiness. Chains wrapped around it which she used to put Void back into the box.

" He is already busy but what are you going to-" She vanished leaving him to her final orders. " Very well...don't exhaust yourself, my lady" He headed back towards Shinigami's room.

Last time she had to so much was during the end of the last era. Though their fight was still to come, it felt like this could truly lead to a new era. To sustain his life for the trip would require a trick she had learned long ago. The dark depths of her castle were opened once more to access the forgotten shrines. Once those were dealt with, she planned to vanish to her realm. To keep him awake while walking the dreams would surely drive him mad. Special care was needed there.

He had ginished all the books and stood was up in the table jotting down, I will need something to eat soon. Maybe a drink would suffice. Anyway I'm almost down here do averin tell kuroi to be ready.", he said revealing a circle that was incomplete

" Ready for the trip I presume?" He asked looking at the incomplete circle. " A trap for Sonne? Pardon me, I'm sure you shall reveal it's nature in time. What do you desire for your meal? I shall get it started immediately"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus