Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The statue stood up and looked at her then back to him

The scene continued for a minute then calmed down. The guardians became smaller then the mana seemed to become quieter. They moved slowly

Tobi looked surprised as he hadn't seen a reaction like this before. He walked towards him only to be stared down by the guardians. He stepped back then went back to his place. He looked at kuroi then pointed to the neck of the statue which was dented as it was not built for movement
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She looked to where Tobi was pointing and shook her head. " I'll take care of that..." Her wings and tail appeared which she used to get up to the neck. The dent was removed when she rested her hand over it. " There. Why did it move anyway?"

Her tail flipped about when she looked back at the guardians. Why did Tobi try to approach? It seemed silly since the spirit was always with him but the curiosity held her. Careful steps were taken towards the guardians. She left her wings half open encase she needed to scram.

The guardians watched her then looked away. They disappeared completely but the mana flowed continued slowly around him

"That was odd" Kuroi thought as she straightened. Caution remained though her steps were more assured. Her own mana, a mix of moonlight and shadow, danced over her fingers as she reached out towards his. If it would allow, she would return to his side.

He remained asleep not moving much. The mana ignored her and focused on refilling his body for the while.

Her wings and tail faded away just before she sat by his side again. What a treat it was for her to see the mana from his own view persay. She looked towards Tobi when she rested her head on his shoulder. A blessing, privilege this must have been. " I won't let anyone harm him, I promise" She closed her eyes and shifted to ensure he stayed upright. It was no worry to her if he or something odd put her in the water.

He woke up the next day to find her there, "she really did stay", he said pecking her forehead then looked around. From the surroundings he could picture what happened then stood up his towel a few feet away. He walked over to it and picked it up then saw her clothes, "and she didn't change it. She's weird but no longer one sighted. She's coming iout of the shell. Oh yes rage. Explain what happened", he said then looked over to find the bracelet by the wall blasted away by mana

The demon poked his head out from his imprisonment. " So asks the one who caused the damage. You tore up the place and did a wonderful job" He grinned at the destruction that was done. "Expect your spirit to be pissy, it wasn't allowed near you"

Ha i see. Well u expected you to be pissy yourself. Don't worry about Tobi. He knows he can hang around he if he wants too. And he's used to it I guess. So what about kuroi. She's fell asleep I see", he said wrapping the towel around himself then walked over to the chain and wore it

" Be upset over this destruction!? No. What I wanted to see was you tear her limb from limb but your guardians and mana just let her approach" Rage growled and looked over towards her. With Shinigami up, she was laying on her side under the water. " Yes she fell asleep. Your turning her into a sentimental fool. She even had some tacky line to say before she fell asleep"

Tacky line. What was it. Wait they let her through", he said walking over to her and picked her up. He used the stone to turn the fabric black as to cover her up, "next time just take it all off. I know you were going to say that and believe me, I was thinking it", he said creating a chair for her then set her on it, "so what's so bad about her that you hate so much. You been against her her whole birth why not just let it up. I don't understand why you would want to harm her and going extras. Well I do but it's been years just live on already"

" Yes...they let her through. Wake her up and ask. I'm sure she would be pleased to see you...pledging to keep you safe. Pah!" The demon watched him tend to her only to chuckle. " If you were thinking it then why didn't you do it? You'll never get what you want if you don't take it! She's so stubborn I bet she will never take them off willingly for you" He held a brutal grin until he was asked about his hatred towards her.
" Give it up? Only if I can drag her back into the fires. You know so little of demons and her darkness...her compassion is enough for me to despise her"

He transformed to his fourth form, " her compassion. So you're angry she's not joining you to kill everyone else", he said making a portal to her room then picked her up.

He took her to her room and laid her on her bed. He covered her up with blankets he changed to white, "ok that's good. Take it, I'm not doing that"

" Yes, she is a blood thirsty beast. Look into the depths of her castle and you will see she's worse than a Valra" The change of form made him pause for a moment. Being in the chain would provide some protection, right? " It's more than that! She is a traitor to her own kind, fighting the design Sonne has for her. That she still breaths is reason enough to hate her"

Rage growled as he watched him place her in bed. Such simple kindness burned at his being. The chain heated up as he stirred inside. " You won't take it? How weak. Sentimentality will be your downfall someday"

Well it's seems like you underestimated me. And obviously you don't know her. You blame her for being worse than a valra bur do the same abominations you talk about", having said that he sat beside her then waited for Tobi. When Tobi arrived he teleported to his room then laid on his bed, "you need to understand. Forcing her to be there for you won't do anything for you. Let her be the one to choose cause that's when you get loyalty. You won't understand with your simple minded thinkings"

Having the statement turned back on him, Rage growled. There had to be a better way to obtain what he wanted. " Have your way then...see how far it gets you"

We will see. And you would be watching I hope", he said as a book on alchemy floated to him and he vegsn to read it, "while you're here you might as well tell me how I'm being spied on", he said

" Isn't it obvious?" The demon huffed. " Sonne tagged your mind in the dream. They will have what they need to end you, the dragon, and that Valra"

Elsewhere in the castle, Pavol had gotten the others up. Yuuma was barely keeping his head up while Nasr was paging through the book. The kid climbed onto the table and tried to get him to page faster. " It's not that early! Hurry up! It must be in here if what you said is true!"

The Valra put his hand on Pavol's head and shoved him back. " I was up all night reading this thing...give me a break."

" Then you should know where it is!" He scrambled forward only to be nabbed by Yuuma. He was slid off the table and placed in the dragon's lap. "So much energy...you should be on the frontlines with Shinigami...anyway that book must have ten thousand pages or something. Give him time" His head started to lower as he fell asleep but shot back up with a loud smack.

Nasr had struck the book, his hand resting on a page that he was focused on. " I think I finally found it"

Tag my mind. So is there magic linking them to me", he asked sitting up. He looked around then found a pair of pants waiting for him. He wore them then sat in his bed, "what about my race. Why do they want them."

" In a sense. The link only works one way. For you to use it against Sonne is impossible" Silence persisted for a few moments while he thought. The fact that he knew so little of his own kind was most amusing. " As the first race, you should already know your kinds role in creating this world. No, you are not gods but you made use of the mana they blessed you with. Your kind should no longer exist, degraded into the various Nyctoran species you have seen, but here you are. Sonne desires that power and shall reclaim it on their mother's behalf. You are the key to a perfect world"

" What does it say?" Yuuma asked; his eyes bright blue in eager anticipation. Nasr's talon ran along the page as he read. Horror and fascination in equal parts showed until he stopped at a circle. " That silver...is not a real metal...an endless supply of the stuff too "

" What do you mean? You found the source?" Yuuma got to his feet and leaned over the table for a better look. The boy giggled as he ran off only to climb onto the table again. " See! Dad wasn't wrong! Now to try something else he told me" He said pulling some silver out of his pocket.

Nasr and Yuuma both shifted back when they saw it creeping around his fingers. " Where did you get that? Don't tell me you stole that from that Shinigami..."
A massive grin was on Pavol's face when he nodded. " He won't know it's gone. He's been busy with the towers and the girl. I will return it"

" He is going to be furiou-whoa wait, wait! What are you doing!?" Nasr reached out in an attempt to grab the boy's wrist as he placed the silver on the circle. Next thing they all knew, the silver created rivers that reached out at them but left Pavol untouched. " PAVOL!!!" They yelled in unison

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus