Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

A lamb. A land rib. No. The whole lamb will do", he said writing on a separate wall his writings disappearing as soon as he wrote them, "and a fine glass of drink. Water and I've will do"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You really are hungry. I shall bring it when it's finished" The ghost bowed then vanished. Once the lamb was prepared, he headed out to find Kuroi.

She was still in her realm working on a spell. The nature of it was most confusing even for her, a goddess of dreams. Averin found her standing waist deep in the lake of dreams, mixing spirits into it. To him she appeared a bit insane with her actions. " My lady, he says to be ready. Perhaps you should return and spend some time with the boys...get something to eat. You all have been working very hard today."

A bottle of the water was collected and corked before she headed towards the shore. " I still have much to do. To keep him awake and let him walk the dreams is a paradox" She said putting the bottle in her pocket. At the waters edge she knelt down to lift the water like a blanket. Underneath it looked like the daytime sky even though the surface was of the night. It was dropped and she continued on. " Even in the lake of dreams, day is never visible from the surface. Bottled you would only think the water is dark...you must dive to see what hides beyond"

A sense of sorrow clung to her, weighing her shoulders down. Averin followed close at her heels. " That is the nature of dreams. Don't let it drag you down, he will be pleased that you are trying"
A few leaves and a fruit were plucked from a tree. Her mind still trying to solve the puzzle. " I will be ready...finish tending to him...and make sure he rests"

" Even he has not finished everything. You need your rest too" He grabbed her and dragged her out of her realm, dropping her just outside Shinigami's room before leaving to get the food.

He heard the commotion outside the door, "if pavol got himself down put him back up again Nasr", he said then finishing his work

The books and everything was cleared to make space in the middle. The was the incomplete curcke there with other circles on the wall. There were four drawings one a a wall. a dragon, fox, a rabbit, and a child. He had lines on his top half and circles on his palm hands chest and we'll ever was available

" I'm far from a luminary boy" She said as she got to her feet. Her coat was dusted off and the bottle checked before she stepped inside. She didn't make it far when she saw what was in the room. " You really have been busy...what are you going to do with those figures on the wall?"

Yes I just need to eat up and don't worry about the drawings for now if something happens ask tobi", he said drawing another circle on the back of his palm, "you want to help me out"

" I can help..." She stepped further inside, making sure to avoid stepping on what he had. " I guess your why Averin told me to eat. If that's the case then food won't be long" Once she got over to where he was, she took another look at the circles to get an idea of what he was doing.

The circle there is for you to provide and support my mind while I got through the dream real the find the link and get that guy. I know that it's possible. I bend you to be here to watch over. Also help me draw the circles on the board on my back", he said as she was handed a white paint with a small brush, "those are to stop my body from dtaining and keeping me safe and Also a safe out option"

Taking the brush and paint in hand she nodded. " I will make sure you're safe. I'll fill out the one circle but lets wait for food before sending you into the dream realm" The scent of the lamb started to waft through the castle when she set the paint down. Her tail appeared and worked to add what she needed to help him.

Well j guess averin is doing s good job", he said standing up and stretching

She chuckled while etching out the last of the circle. " He always does. I have been spoiled growing up with his meals" The bottle with the dream water was pulled out. She sat down and swirled it before her face. As expected, the second nature of the water remained hidden behind the veil of night. " There must be a way...even I am a paradox now..." She mumbled while staring lifelessly at it.

Concepts for various solutions flooded her mind, peeling reality away from her senses. She had no idea how much time passed, if much at all, before she pulled a leaf out of her pocket. Its blue-black form was rolled between her fingers when Averin returned with the food and drink.

It was set on the table. As he stepped back he noticed her unbroken focus. " My lady, don't hurt yourself thinking" The bottle was placed in her lap while she gave him the look. " I will not..." seeing the whole lamb was the last thing she expected. "Oh my. Eating like a dragon now?" She said grinning at Shinigami.

He sat down and took a leg, "some of it is for a dragon", he said then began eating. A book on he teleportation to her upside down again then took the bottle from her lap, "intriguing instresting and dangerous. I think I worded something wrong. I don't have to be awake. Being asleep is just fine enough. And...too hungry to think just take it away from her averin", he said throwing the bottle to the air, "pretty sure she's destroying herself studying it. You just woke up but you look like you haven't slept"

With a chuckle Averin caught the bottle and began to float away. " You are surely correct. She will drive herself into the ground to figure out something. When she does, you can be assured she shall be most pleased for sometime"

" Averin!" She leaned on the arm of the chair and looked back to Shinigami, her gentle smile returning. " I said I would be busy. Ensuring you are tended to for the trip requires much" The chair creaked when she got to her feet.

She looked towards the lamb, it's scent as divine as it looked. " Some of this is for me? You're so sweet" She said walking over to it and peeling a rib from its side. " But you should eat before asking me how tired I am. Remember you are my guest and I shall ensure you have everything you need and want" The idea of a war, no game of who could take care of who the best made her smirk. Telling him might spoil the fun though. She created a couple plates and placed a few more ribs on one before sitting back down to eat.

I know. I don't really care though", he said appearing on the bed eating the lamb, "I just want them to remove this soak from me. I'm going to the dream world to find it then once I'm there you start the circle", he said pointing at the unfinished circle on the floor, "don't destroy it. It's my mind we are dealing with here"

She ate what she took as she looked at the circle he pointed to. The necessary runes and marks were filled out in her mind; leaving a sense of comfort. " It would be a waste to destroy such a gifted mind" She stated while setting the bone on her plate. They were organized nearly, creating a fin-like appearance.

Her plate was set by the rest of the lamb before she cleaned off her hands. " When you're ready I'll get those marks on your back as you requested. Dreams are my area. I will ensure you live"

Ok then", he said throwing the lamb bone out then Tobi passed him another leg which he began to munch on, "give me a minute", he said then stood up when done, "let's go on then"

The paint and brush was picked up again. She stepped behind him and started placing the marks on him. " With Sonne playing this game for ages things may not go as planned" Once the last mark was made, she set the stuff down and headed to her circle.

Dint worry. I don't plan to win", he said walking to the middle to the circle and activated it.

The it le glowed and the lines on his body glowed to taking him to the dream world.

The drawings didn't glow much and Tobi was silent writing down what was happening

Bright was the dream intended to find Sonne. The ground was of glossy pearl and gold, a step forward would reveal it was liquid. Above the sky was a smooth gradient of warm fruity colors with soft clouds floating in its midst. Laughter floated among the distant spires of precious jewels that offered rivers of sunlight to the creatures below.

The scene waved about as an illusion until he would make up his mind on how perfection was to him. Would it solidify as a perfectly designed city of riches an intricate artwork or as an untouched landscape of his preference?

Ok now that I'm here I need to find the link", he said as a thread appeared and as soon as it did his mind began to travel to it to find his target

The drawings began to glow and the book flew towards kuroi

He would find the thread leading towards the sun. Hidden within the light was a dragon of gold and silver with jewels embedded within its hide and wings. They opened their eyes when the thread approached. " He's here" They said with a smirk.

She jumped when the book flew over but calmed and reached out to take it. " I am paying attention..." One foot was tipped on its toes and slid in an arc back. A glow underneath left a mark in the stone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus