Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The book contained what he had been doing since he started working on it. It showed him making a spell and how it worked and on the the bottom were the words "finish it and activate it. The answer should be around here"

He reached the sun then stoped when he was face to face to it, "I'm following this thread to a certain target. You already know I was coming. The spell let's my mind reach him and makes my body follow. You're either the target or you're in the way. If you're in the way then move.", he said to the dragons
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Understanding the power that they faced, Kuroi wasted no time to etch the rest of the circle in. The tail blade was as a dancing calligraphy pen but she paused every now and then. The calm had lasted far too long with only minor attacks breaking it.

The dragon stared him down as unmoving as a statue. " A certain target...do you truly know what you seek?" To the dragon, Shinigami was nothing more than a bug. The wings were fanned until they reflected the light towards him. The glare made him look like the one from before.

Tension had built to a breaking point now that she filled in the last of the rune. She knelt down but kept her hand just above the ground for a few moments. The scythe appeared when she looked towards the door, she couldn't deny what she felt yet he needed answers. She placed her hand down and activated the circle.

Crumbling stone deafened her while the light from the circle blinded her. Whatever happened dug at her heart as she heard the cries of the Valra and kids. The room was left untouched but by what Nasr and Yuuma were shouting she knew her castle was being torn apart.

I see I didn't ask the right question. You see I'm looking for someone. Are you that person and if no then get out of my way", he said as the mana began surround him and the guardians appeared looking half their size, "I don't have time for distracting simple minded fools of self called legends", he said

Tobi hit her on the head with the book. The part she wrote were erased showing that it wasn't what would fit. Tobi pointed at the drawings and wrote on the book, "a dragon, a rabbit, a child and a fox. He left the answer there for you to see what he wanted. Once he gets close, you finish the job for him and the job is the circle so calm down and work you can leave the circle to that soul that you take around"

The dragon looked to the side and grinned. His guardians were of no concern to him. " I am apart of that person" They said grabbing the thread and moving it. The light got brighter for a moment before fading away with the dragon. " It is your thirst for answers that will cost you. Everything I give has a price"

She shook her head and growled as she watched the words fill out on the page. " When he gets there is no longer the problem...I wasn't the one-" A thud followed by a hoarse gasp made her look towards the door. Nasr shoved himself against the doorframe to stand. The forgotten Valra, Inei, finished pulling him up before running off. " Watch it, bird brain! There's more coming"

" Damnit Inei, would have been nice if you showed up sooner" He stated while drawing the bow. A Unilas fell at his feet when he loosed the arrow. How did one of them get up here? He looked in the room to see Shinigami sleeping. " Fine time for a nap!"

" I know but he's tracking Sonne. Your turn to prove your power. Keep whoever away from away from this room" A silver light came from the pendant when she refocused on the circle.
The bow was cast aside as he took his wereraven form. " Alright but don't kill me for the mess that follows"

Ha you are. Since you're the one with answers I will be taking you. Different plan from what I had but you two look beautiful enough to want to take.", he said the held the thread.

His body sat up in a meditating pose and mana began to surround him. The circles on his palm glowed a deep red and the drawings glowed brighter

Tobi hit her on the head again with the book. It was obvious she wasting getting it. He looked around then saw inei then possessed her.

Tobi walked towards kuroi with a face that didn't care who she was, "the boy refused to tell me his true plan. All he said was he left it for you to find. He told me if you ask you should check the drawings. What I do know is that the marks on his hands means he's about to fight something. And he doesn't plan to win q fight. He wants you to help him"

" You can't take me" The dragon chuckled and let it's golden energy direct him towards a cloud. " I have already been sealed" A hand reached from the cloud to take the energy and caress it as though it were a prized pet.

What stepped forth was a Luminary with golden eyes, an impossibility among their kind. The fine features made it a trick to discern whether they were male or female but the massive tail of gold and silver could only belong to a male. The aura vanished into the chest of this young Luminary. " You already have Rage and Fear rests in its proper vessel. This one is mine" He said in surprisingly calm and proffesional way.

She rubbed her head and looked up to see Inei. The fact that Tobi possessed her sent a chill down her spine. " The drawings are shapes. Three of which I have taken" She stated as she got back to her feet. Her own frustration of wanting to help but not fully understanding what was needed ate at her. Perhaps what she said was the key?

She took her dragon form, curling tightly to fit. It seemed ridiculous at best yet she looked at the drawings hoping to find another clue if she was wrong again. Nasr remained outside the doorway fighting off whatever came their way.

Tobi hit her on the head again, "oh yeah that wasn't your fault sorry. Truth is that he wanted you to choose by what he would want", he said through inei voice, "and be fast. His whole body is glowing. He found him. Be quick about it cause, try the child" Tobi said pointing at him

His whole body was glowing the spells were active now and the drawing deemed.

You have greed so you should understand. Sometimes you just want more. And seriously how much hold did you put in your body. I hear gold is very heavy so how are you feeling", he said as the guardian became one and joined the thread. More mana boosted out and hit the thread then pulled back the dragon to him taking it by force, "as soon as I activated the spell I had controll of the link. Your little perfect spell was a little easy to break. You're lucky I riches it cause if I took my time, you would be dead as soon as you showed your mess of a face. I can't believe you think that is perfect", he said in a voice that showed his rage and disgusts and threat.

A frustrated roar rang out when she was hit the head again. Still she didn't dare argue when she had missed the mark so often. She took her child form and stared at the ground.
At that moment an arrow of light struck Nasr in the shoulder then redirected to her. It pierced through where her heart should have been and vanished.

Greed, a dangerous and devious demon refused to lose his hold. " Nothing comes without a price and stealing has grave ramifications" the demon chuckled as it placed a curse on Shinigami. The dragon split in two to create one of silver and another of gold. " I said you cannot take me" The light of the sun reached down to steal the golden dragon and return it to the Luminary, leaving the silver one behind.

Hand over his chest from having the energy removed, the luminary began to laugh. " Arrogant as I've heard. Jumping before you look." He straightened up and looked him in the eye. " Well done Rage! I believe this has been...most beneficial" He bowed with one arm out before stepping back into the cloud. " I was never the one who placed the link"

Oh listen to me. You think I just came here to see you and be all giddy and say remove the link. No, you anger me, and you're going to pay for it. Also rage, I didn't bring him you see. You really think I will bring him to meet his partner also thank you for the piece. Didn't it seem weird that I was practicing illusion magic", he said as their world began to break and his entrances broke. They were now covered with darkness, "as soon as I came to you I brought you here to my world. You been in this lie for quiet a while. You peacocks aren't really smart the valras said. But I have a new saying now, what do you expect from things that care for their feather and ignore their brain", he said as chains appeared around the luminary and they turned into liquid and began to burn into his flesh. Chains nailed to spikes hit him in the guts and joints

The drawings glowed again sensing the key and the worlds he had written before came into view. It showed systems to trap the luminary into a highly dense illusion and how to control it. It also showed the true value of the circle and that was to get him out of the dreams not just sustain him

He knew what ever he thought would be hard so he started half and asked you to finish it and forced himslef to forget the rest. He also said once the mana start making a tantrum you pull him out. It won't be long", Tobi said

The darkness shattered the illusion of gold off the trapped Luminary to reveal the dream form that he was supposed to have the whole time. Another white Valra with the features of the peacock. Most disturbing of all was the silver running from where the chains had impaled him. " I-illusions..." He smirked, trembling within the binds. " You still...s-struck first...what...n-Nyctoran dreams...in their...physical form..." His fists clenched a few times as he shifted his head back and forth. Though raised to endure much, a terrible wail rose to tell of the heavy fire in his nerves.

Her hand was clutching over where the arrow had entered as she looked at what was before her. " To get him out...alright" A caw was drowned out by more shattering of stone. Light and stone filled the room like a shotgun blast, knocking her to her side.

Nothing but ringing filled her head as she forced herself back up and staggered back to the circle. What of Shinigami? Inei was still there but the light had torn at her body. Another blast tore the room away from her. " Damnit...Averin! Use the circle!" No sooner had she said that, something struck her, knocking her out and dragging her into the air below.

Well you are attacking my friends while I sleep you really think I didn't give them a method to protect themselves. Well while the fight. I will make you feel the pain", he said as the silver dragon struck closer

Tobi flew from inei to shinigami body. Being around him a lot he figured out what he was really planning. Tobi moved his body to add the finishing touches to the circle then activated it bringing him back

Shinigami looked at the high luminary, "well I see I couldn't get everything that I wanted. As for greed, keep him. I will take him back later but this silver one, yes I will seal him. By the way there's a price for what you do as your dragons say. You put a curse on me twice, pay the price", he said as his body disappeared and he went back to reality

Through the pain the creature started laughing. A maniacal laugh that would send chills into almost anyone. Whatever he knew of that moment was lost when Shinigami was removed from the dream.

Inei collapsed to the ground when she was released. Her skin felt like it was lit on fire. " Aaaagh...what did that bird brain do this time!?" She exclaimed touching her bleeding arm. Dust filled the air and was blown about by the winds. Cries of the persistent battle rang out in the darkness with the absence of two, Nasr and Kuroi.

A gentle voice spoke to Kuroi within the darkness that cradled her. At first it was vague as little chirps and hums but as she focused it cleared up. A female voice, who was it? " Hey...are you ok? How...you...alive?"

He looked around then picked up inei and flew up to the top of the castle, "I knew it. It took kuroi long to find the answer and get me out. Wait aren't you Nasr girl", he said looking at the, "never mind what happened here"

She knocked Shinigami upside the head. " You forgot me already!? You met another of your kin in the same town as me. That bird brain only wishes he had me..." The damage was looked over with a critical eye as she recalled everything. " Anyway that kelpie sent me after your sorry hides. Some dragon and a good portion of militia was sent to destroy this place. They did a damn good job too"

Now that Kuroi could hear the voice better, she found it was a nerve grating pitch. Claws that tore at her mind until she opened her eyes.

Above were the clouds hiding her castle that rained stone and crystal. The face of a woman possibly 5 yrs older looked down at her. Pale skinned, sky blue eyes, and hair of gold. " You are alive! What happened" How did she get on the ground but more importantly... She sat up and shoved the woman away. " I would have preferred to wake with him standing over me..."

" Huh? Him? Oh you have a boyfriend!? Where is he?" She asked with eyes shining brightly. Kuroi grabbed her head as she looked at this mysterious woman. " That's what you ask me...ugh I need to get back"

Ph is that so. ", he said as the time magic circle appeared and began to rotate anti clockwise. It took the castle back in time before he had gone to sleep, "stop being hard to get. Poor Nasr, well there's always that Phoenix girl. But why didn't averin activate what I told him about. Whatever let's go find kuroi and Nasr. Hey bird girl, sniff them out", he said looking over to her

Despite the fact that time magic was unheard of, Inei watched as the castle knit back together. " What? You expect me to just hand myself over to him on a...what phoenix girl?" She glared at him for a moment before turning to jump down. Her balance and movements allowed her land on surfaces that no other race could. " Phoenixes don't stand a chance. Anyway keep up if you want to find them"

" Weeellll...where do you live? You can't get far with injuries like that!" The bright girl pointed to a nasty gash on Kuroi's head. It barely missed her eye and bled down her cheek. She brushed the woman's hand away and looked up. " Nearby. Thanks for waking me but I'll be fine. You should get back to your home"

Sun was blotted out as she took her dragon form. The woman jumped up and clung to her tail when she took to the air. " I don't have a home anymore besides I want to see this him you mentioned!"

" Wait what!?" Kuroi looked back to see the pest clinging to her tail. " No, no! Go back and...just stay away from the cities" She flicked her tail a few times but failed to get her off.

He followed behind her, "find Nasr. Kuroi can take of herself. We can't let them get him oh and rage come out and show your face before I go to you", he said the last part with a bit of anger in his voice

" So...you got the demon...lovely" Inei glanced over her shoulder and witnessed the fiery mana gather behind them. Her pace quickened as she vanished into the corridors below.

Steamed spiraled upwards and framed the shape of the demon until he materialized. " Angry that you missed out on the carnage? That's what you get for falling asleep"

The flight had turned into a stunt show in an attempt to get the pest off. She clung like a parasite though and even climbed up to Kuroi's back. " Aww just give it a break. It is really so awful that I want to see how cute he is? He must be cute if you wanted to see his face after you plummeted to your death! Almost, tee hee"

Kuroi grumbled and growled as the thunder she loved so much. " You seem obsessed with 'him' since I said that word! Thanks for waking me and all but you're creeping me out. I bet you'll try to steal him once you see him" She took a breath when she passed through the clouds. Was the destroyed castle simply her imagination?

A Unilas was heading towards the entrance with a large bottle in his arms. Within it Averin was trapped. Kuroi bit the Unilas in half as she flew inside; returning to her human form after tossing the body aside. She ran over to the bottle and worked on prying it open.

" Eeewww...how do you have a guy when you do gross stuff like that?" The woman asked while getting up from her fall. Every portion of her clothing was checked for dust and blood.

The castle was rebuilt

You know that I'm not asking about that. Your master, the one that you follow even when he will leave you in the dust, said you were connected to it all. He didn't put that link on me was what he said. Who am I kidding is not like you smart brain can answer the question. It can but it can't", he said following inei, "hey bird girl. Go faster I need to meet up with some people"

" I'm connected, your connected...what does it matter really? You stepped in another mess and got yourself poisoned this time" The demon chuckled.

Teeth grit, Inei glanced back. " Impatient much?" She lept towards a wall and vanished into the darkness. Many attackers fell to nothing more than a phantom as her daggers lashed out. Bit by bit the silence returned.

Finally she tracked down Nasr but it was more than him. The Valra lay unconscious and bleeding, feathers scattered about with chains of light burning into him. Next to him stood some Unilas and a Kerberol patrolling around with a basilisk. What Inei would give for that venom. One Unilas had knelt down and was patting the head of a confused Pavel. " It's ok now. We'll get you to safety. I'm sure the High Luminary will raise you as his own"

" Don't you ever shut up!?" Kuroi exclaimed as the bottle was held with her feet. The growing irritation gave her the strength needed to pulled the cork out. A delightful, hollow pop echoed through the hall and Averin came out. " Thank you, my lady. They were well prepared for this attack"

" Huh? Who was? My lady? Oohhh is this ghost your boyfriend?" She tipped her head side to side while investigating the spirit. " He looks a bit old...well a ghost would explain why you can do nasty things. What a disappointment..."

So many questions and annoyances. This woman's childish energy was worse than Pavol's. She grabbed at her own hair and stormed off. " No, he's not...ugh...Averin where are they? We still have much to do" She glanced back only to find the woman happily following. " You! Stay out of the way!"

Her golden hair flowed forward when the ghost floated ahead. Under it empty blinks were made until something in her brain switched, an overly bright nature taking it's place. " You're cranky too! Stress can do that! Let me help!" She skipped along just behind Kuroi as they followed Averin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus