Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He appeared beside the man in front of pavol and grabed him by the skull, "whats the point. The high luminary will soon be dead and you won't be alive to notice it", with that he used rages aura to burn his head off, "rage you wanted a rampage. Two minutes, give me your power and I will show you a rampage. Find the ones that attack this place", he said and with that note apoeared beside the next target and stabed him in the stomach with his dark blade. He walked over to Nasr then gave him a paper, "kuroi will come to find you. Give this to her and tell averin to activate the boundary spell I put up. I will kill he rest. The girl plays hard to get but she's really easy deep down", he said then began to walk off after making a portal like the one he used to spy on Yuuma beside Nasr and at the end was kuroi
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Pavol scrambled backwards at the gruesome sight before him. Though he had issued the slaughter of Valra before, the carnage was kept away.

Such a sweet sight and scent. The fiery aura surrounded him, burning at his soul. " Then you accept me? Good. Your prey will look as hot embers but your soul...let's see how you take it" Claws formed to dig into Shinigami's gut and pour the scorching power in his soul and veins. Its force so great that it would be easy to lose control.

The fires woke Nasr from the binding sleep. Before him the paper and the portal. " Ah man...I was doing so well..." He looked at the paper as the chains of light were shattered. " Ok...ok. We got-ow ow ow!" Inei grabbed his shoulder and pulled him upright only to knock him upside the head. " Damnit bird brain, how is it I make it out with a few burns and you get captured?"

The words floated through the portal to catch Kuroi's attention. She looked through the portal to see them. " You were possessed, that's how" Whether she wanted her to or not, the new girl followed her through the portal. " This place is a disaster! How can anyone live here?"

" Who is this!?" Inei snapped, putting a dagger to goldie's throat. Kuroi shrugged as she knelt beside Nasr. The paper was given and she looked over it. " Some annoying pest. Woke me from my fall atleast..."

" Hey! I'm not a pest! And watch where you point that thing!" She said shoving the blade aside. While those two glared at eachother, Kuroi sent Averin out to tend to what he needed to.

Is that what you have to give. Then forget it, I will do it myself", he said as a blast of mana surged around like a detention spell to find enemies, "this is going to be fun", he said as the sword disappeared and the chained dagger appeared, "hey kuroi. Explain to me what happened later", he said through the portal then closed it and began running to his new target

Rage roared in contempt that he deemed his power useless. It was enough to tear the world shreds how could any reject it?
All that remained in the castle were the remnants of the army. The Varethar clan had taken many out but lost a fair share of their own members. Alas the Valra were now an endangered race.

Goldie and Kuroi turned to barely catch Shinigami as the portal closed. Answers, she was used to that out of him and nodded. Explaining things was so much easier that this mess.

The power he displayed put stars in goldie's eyes. " Who was that!? I've never seen power that impressive before!" she said while swaying back and forth. Frost poured from Kuroi's mouth at the sight of her daydreaming. " Sit down! Shut up! And ask your questions after we have dealt with our problems"

" Oh did I touch a nerve? Hehehe" while she danced about, Kuroi turned to Inei. " Take care of Nasr and the boy. I need to find Yuuma" She got up and left them but the pest decided to follow. The markings in the castle lit with magic beneath their feet. Averin had finally managed to activate what Shinigami put in place.

He began to found that the circle was activated then jumped to the air, "averin. I know where they are. Just point to them and let me do the rest", he said as his throne appeared in the air. The statute appeared behaind him and the dark and ligh guardians made their appearance at his sides. Then below him was the dragon guardian he thought about making, "kuroi. Once you're done get up here", he said to her through the link as the circle began to drawn in mana.

The circle began to glow dark and light mana and being of those properties began to form. An army of them formed around and with the barrier trapping the enemies in escape wasn't a option, "they attacked us but we can't attack them. Doesn't seem fear right",with that said the orange circle appear all around the area, "space spells use are prohibited to be use by the enemy. No one excapes", on the note the beings moved out and began their attack on the militia

The note given to kuroi began to flow and on it were the words, "I can't protect myself when the spell begins to attack. Be quick"

" You can see them but want me to point them out?" Averin said as he watched the magic unfold. It had been a long time since he had seen magic of such caliber. What was it that made Kuroi cease using such spells? His memory was hollow. A good thing as he turned to point towards a group that was killing the Valra in blares of light. The feather bombs were devoured by the beasts the Kerberol had brought.

"I'll be there soon" Kuroi replied as she snatched the note out of the air. The golden pest had seen the note and brought her hands to heart while looking at Kuroi. " Aww how sweet. So the ghost isn't your boyfriend. I'll take care of him so take aaallll the time you need" With a giggle the pest vanished in a flash of light when she looked back. What was with this woman? Shaking her head, she vanished into her shadows to continue the search.

The sight of the throne and guardians made goldie swoon when she appeared. " Oh. My. Gosh! Your power is...it's amazing!" Her fists shook before her face in excitement. " As you know the serious one is busy so...I'll be looking after you for her" A little salute was made with a smile and cute pose before she pranced around him.

The scene below made her stop behind the throne. So much carnage that she seemed entranced by it. " Oh those poor wittle birdies...lets help them!" A beautiful blade of golden light appeared in her hands. It was twirled and spun about as she decided who too strike first but the blade made the decision for her; flying out of her hand towards Shinigami.

" Your not helping him!" Kuroi stated before appearing in the path of the blade. In her arms was a bloodied Yuuma. The sword buried itself into a wall of darkness she had raised but it's tip rested on her chest. It was too perfect and she glared at it.

Something tells me she was blessed by that woman", he said as the creatures attacked and defended the valras. The statue's hand picked up the new girl and brought her to his face, "who are you and, wait one second", he said as he put a bonding spell on her not letting her move, "there. You seem like a jolly fellow. Too jolly to be here so why are you here", he said looking at her right to the eyes.

Well doesn't really matter. Kuroi should take care of her new friend", he said as the statue put her beside kuroi and a chessboard looking figure appeared before him, "I have carnage to deploy", he said as part of the board turned red and the being absorb red mana flaming them up and enabling them to burn their targets, "averin what else do we need to attack"

Goldie nearly wigged out when he looked her in the eyes. A massive grin was all that held her joyous outburst back. When she was placed down and heard what he said her smile changed to a heart broken frown. " Whaaat!? But it does matter! I followed her to see who her boyfriend was! She still hasn't told me who but seeing the note I'm sure it's you and you're-" She mumbled the rest under Kuroi's hand. " I told you to shut up. Questions and answers after this" The last thing she wanted was to baby sit this hyper 17 year old. A glare was given to Shinigami but it was better than letting her run amok.

With the one group down Averin looked about. Whatever tore the castle apart he could not find but he pointed to a group in the gardens. These guys were hunched over dead Valra. What they were doing was hard to discern from here.

Seeing the ghost point again, goldie pulled Kuroi's hand away and ran forward. " Oh wow! That looks fun! I want to try!" She raised a hand and started to build mana. A silver streak struck her to the ground. When she tried to get up, Kuroi placed her foot on the pest's shoulder. " Just stay put and let him work"

See they are friends. Kuroi just saved her life. This is a generals game and those who touches the general plan are executed. Just kidding but they do die, burn alive", he said as the beings attacked the ones on the garden and burnt them to crips. The board started showing two kinds of pieces, "ha finally it's working well. Ok averin I can see everything so please come take care of Yuuma and the rest", he said moving dragon pieces, the beings, to attack yellow one

Ok then you mind explains now oh those that can explain. Wait I thought she couldn't move. Kuroi check her for signs of your mother", he said not bothering to look over to her

" Of course" Averin bowed then took Yuuma from Kuroi's arms. A brand appeared to be carved into the young dragon's neck that translated into 'traitor'. Other wounds required more care so the ghost took him to the castle.

" Hey! I won't die up here! And what do you mean by check for signs of-" The scythe was planted, blade down, infront of goldie. It was rocked back to rest against her arm as Kuroi crouched down. " It means you have more power than you let on"

A quick movement cut the woman's arm. " Ow! Hey don't ruin my flawless skin! Scars never go away" Crimson ran down in a thin river. Nothing fascinating but she collected the blood and spread a thin layer over the back of her hand. Still red as many Nyctorans but Shinigami was no weakling. If an illusion was cast to mimic the dream water then finding that truth would prove tricky.

" If you're satisfied then let me up! I didn't think being strong meant being treated poorly! Do you treat him the same way?" The scythe cut a little deeper as she tried to wiggle free. Kuroi got off goldie and pulled her into an upright position. A serious light burned in her eyes when she stared her down. " My mother is Solarium. Does this explain the suspicion?"

Goldie's heart was tagged to draw out her mana. It was a myriad of colors and resembled the aurora borealis. She giggled as Kuroi studied it intently. " That's why? I am of the day element! We all have mana that holds traces of your mother"

Both of you enough. Something tell me why Yuuma has a brand on him and...you know what let's do this", he said then put a spell on the both of them, "the more you move the harder it becomes to move. Except for your head of course I need those working sharp.", he said moving pieces again as the both of the were brought to his front by the statue, "I'm trying to be nice here but if I see a trace of mana come out of anyone, I'm striking that person. Oh and I know a good way to do it too"

" So much for looking for traces of my mother..." Kuroi looked away from them both. Nothing but trouble for far too long. The trip looked more appealing than ever before unless the pest chose to follow. A shadow of concern fell over her as she thought about the brand. " I can't explain it. He had the mark when I found him. A sword was driven through his shoulder to keep him pinned standing against the wall"

Ignoring the rules of the spell, goldie bounced about until she felt a little tired. How long could she last before becoming immoble? " Yuuma who? Why would I care about him when I am looking at you?" She tucked her hands behind her back and grinned.

Kuroi looked back over to the pest. If she wouldn't lose movement goldie would have been hurting by now.

He snapped the finger, "I already released the spell I need you two to protect me after all but if you doi fight", he said as the statue caught both it them and brought them closer enough to his ears. He had a grin on his face, "I would kiss you both", he said then let them go again

Anyway there's has to be a reason he has that mark he has nothing to do with, hey Tobi secure the bodies of the dead valras we don't want any zombies", he said then the light guardian flew down to do the task moving the bodies to a spot easy to watch, "like I was saying he, oh she's still here so later then. But if you're here be useful. Tell me a story. About you and how you got your powers. And I better not hear I lost my memories cause that's cliche"

Both of their eyes grew wide at what he said. Kuroi nearly fell to the ground when she was set down. The strength returned when 'both' ran through her mind. " Both!?" She glared at goldie who looked ready to explode. " Don't you even-" Her ears were murdered from the shriek goldie let loose.

" I can get a kiss!? I LOVE it!" She danced around him then over to Kuroi. A cruel smile was on her face as she leaned over her shoulder. " What's the matter can't handle a little competition? How sad. I'll steal him right out from under your nose" It was bait, Kuroi knew it was yet her hand slowly lifted.

The only thing that prevented the fight was Shinigami's curiosity. Goldie quickly perked up with the questions, running and plopping down infront of him like a dog that was called by its master. " You want to know about me!? Well...ok! Just keep the dead away from me" She said with a massive grin. " Don't worry I didn't forget my past just my name! It's easy to forget when you don't say it. Now what was it...Daisy? No...Sunny? No...Oh that's right! My name is Solara!"

How could one forget their name? Kuroi facepalmed and watched through her fingers. The name eventually given left her feeling uneasy but she cast it off as being close to her mother's.

" Anyway now that that's out of the way, I was born with my powers! Yep, always there just mastered them over a lifetime. Well actually I got a jump start when my parents were killed but what can you do about that? Kill or be killed right?" She had knit her fingers together as she spoke. The grin and nonchalant way she mentioned the death of her parents was a little disturbing to Kuroi. How many bolts were loose in Solara's head?

I see then you're just someone wondering around. Well do me a favor and stand still as kuroi checks your memory and wveythibg else. Don't blame us but there's been a lot of people trying to kill us especially me. Even the one that gave you your powers is one that's why your sword misbehaved", he said moving chess pieces then looked to kuroi, "kuroi please check what needs to me checked and link it", he said then looked back to the board, "how long will it take to kill everyone of them. Hey rage don't you want to kill some bad guys"

" Whaaa? You have to check my memories..." Solara slumped down on her knees looking utterly defeated. A light appeared under her fingers when she rubbed her head. " Well fine...but you won't find anything fascinating in there" She said sitting back up.

" We'll see about that" Kuroi stepped to her side and touched her forehead. Much to her surprise the only memories she could find started when Solara found her on the ground. What of her wandering time and when her parents were killed? Even more odd was the dream-like film mixed with the memories. It blurred out Solara's thoughts since she was there. She linked this strange bit to Shinigami.

Rage came out to stand before him, directly behind Solara. Fire dripped from his cruel grin. " I'll kill anyone especially if they number in the thousands or more"

While the demon drooled over death, Kuroi worked to pry deeper into Solara's memories. "Where are all your memories? How did your parents die? Show me that"
Solara shook her head and tucked her hands behind her back. " It was...terrible...I don't want to remember it"

Kuroi we have no business with her family. Rage check there should be a pile of enemy bodies at your left soon. I want to send a message", he said with an evil grin and the beings began to put the dead bodies of their enemies at the left. He moved the pieces to defeat the last enemy and when it was over he released the generals game spell then stood up. The light guardian flew over to him with a hoodie and a paper. He wrote a circle on it then activated it. Water came from it and cleaned up the chalk and paint on his body leaving him clean. After that he wore the hoodie then dropped to the ground a finger in his ear, "Tobi. You really need to be careful ears are sensitive", he said after landing, "rage come down here"

A smirk was hidden behind Solara's hair when he scolded Kuroi. " That's right now get out of my head. You've seen my memories so you should be happy" She said swatting her hand away and standing up.
" Your memories are the same as mine since I saw you. Where are the rest?" Kuroi brought out her wings when she saw him drop.

Rage growled seeing the corpses to the left. He expected live prey to be delivered. The dissapointment so great he failed to notice Shinigami's dissapearance until he called out. He was as a falling star when he followed suit. " What do you intend to do with the dead?"

Solara had the tip of her finger in her mouth as she stared at the two below. What was he up too? She looked back up to see Kuroi's wings of night. Large and beautiful as they were, Solara circled with a critical eye. " No...he deserves more beauty...you don't quite have the perfection of beauty. He won't stay unless you can please him visually and...well you have the idea" She stopped before Kuroi and brought out her own set of wings. Bright and deadly crystal feathers connected to a dragon wing base. Their color, elegance, and beauty were the epitome of day perfection.

The two stayed in the air for awhile longer, discussing beauty most like. Suddenly Kuroi lashed out at Solara as though she were a Luminary. The solar girl stood in a challenging way for a moment, shifted her wings, then dove down towards Shinigami, tears filling her eyes. " Don't leave me alone with her! She can't take a little joke!"

Landing behind her, Kuroi's tail flipped about as she glared daggers at Solara. " Don't play that game with him! You just want to hurt him" Tired of the fights, she looked towards him and allowed herself to calm down. " What message are we sending this time?"

He dodged solari before she got to him. He was finally showing his anger and he changed the chain to a ring with the stone, "one that says they're useless", he said walking over to the corpses and began to stick them together with earth till they showed an image of the high luminanary. He gathered more earth and create a rod with a rope aorumd the end. He tied the rope around the neck of the statue and stood it up, "rage the high luminary tower shouldn't be far from your throwing ability", he said as the barrier disappeared, "make your self useful and send this to his doors", he said looking over to him his eyes almost the same as his

The tail of the demon wound around the effigy like a serpent. A bit of earth fell to the ground when he lifted it up. " The city will keep it out but an effigy this large of bodies will stink it up outside its walls!" Rage bellowed just before sending it flying. A rare glimmer of amusement could be seen on his face. Though too far to see, the pole buried itself into the ground just outside the main city. In time the stench would draw in whatever Valra remained for miles on end.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus