Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He snapped his fingers and the bodies began to slowly burn, "they don't like them burnt", he said the began to was li around and redid the boundary spell this time only letting the only those allowed by averin to go in.

He also began rebuilding as he walked. He used the stone to grow back the grass and cleaned up the burnt stains. He waved his hands up and brought back the storm that covered the castle. Having down that he opened a portal to his room and walked in. The throne fell to the ground and the guardians disappeared, "kuroi. Come on. Rage back on the ring"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The way he rebuilt showed power like a god. Kuroi watched with a gentle smile while Solara stood amazed at the sight. When called, Kuroi let her wings and tail fade before heading to the portal.
Two blurs of color flew past her, a fiery and golden blur. She snagged the golden one and pulled Solara back, tossing her to her rear. " He didn't call you. Show some respect"

" Hey! No need to be so cold or possessive!" She exclaimed while scrambling to her feet. Another attempt was made to follow but Kuroi closed the portal immediately.

Too much work just to heed a few words; she sighed then wandered over towards his side. " I will let her in if you really desire it. You must be tired by now"

No let her stay outside. Now please tell me what happened", he said sitting on the bed then changed the ring to a chain again, "also what way did that dragon go. And where are Yuuma and Nasr and where's pavol "

Her smile returned with the sweet relief of peace. " The rest of the boys are being tended to by Averin and Inei. I'm sure what's left of the Varethar clan is also tending to them and their own wounded"

As the events replayed in her mind she began to pace. How much could have been prevented if she had figured out what he set up sooner. " Most is obvious. This place got attacked while you were dreaming. Before I could remove you from the dream something tore your room apart just to strike me down. I'm sure it was the dragon"

She glared now and stopped. Failure struck from every direction now. The illusion of perfection she held for so long had crumbled as easily as her castle. " The dragon was...is right under our noses..." Closing her eyes she shared the memory of why she lashed out at Solara. "Well, dear sis. We have a boy to defend...Sonne!...Quite right but he will never believe you"

Right under our noses you say. But where is it now. ", he said as Tobi began to clean up the room, "well wait kuroi stand still", he said walking over to her and began to check her even moving around her, "well you seem no different than when I left well anyway today want all bad so cheer up a bit", he said then raised his hands up in the hair while bending down causing he dress to follow, "I promise that was a lucky mistake", he said but got hit on the face by Tobi ehi possessed a pan.

He hit the ground but was hit three more times, "it was just lucky."

As he circled around, she half watched. "The dragon must be watching from the sun by now...or trying to claw her way in here" Her spirit lifted with the care he showed...until she saw her dress flip up. The distinctive ping of the pan hitting him reached her ears as she took a step away. She stood stunned, hands before her face, looking at him. A cheerful light mixed so perfectly with concern. " Tobi clearly disagrees. Are you alright?" A chuckle was quickly stiffled just before she reached out to him.

I'm ok. But we need to keep the pan away from him. He might mistakenly kill me", he said then changed her to her child form, making her cloth fit her form too, and raised her up to his shoulder, "I trapped him. He either thinks he was in an illusion all along or he knows he is in an illusion but can't escape. Waking him up will be dangerous for him. Oh wait the link", he said as a golden circle appeared on his palm and he used it to cut the link, "there we go. Sorry about all the secrets but if I thought it he would know it so I forced myself to make the plan half done and finished it when it was too late to counter. Well enough chit chat let's go check on Nasr", he said opening a portal to him then walked along

" Can't have him doing that " She said with a smile. It was strange having someone control her transformations. Always the child form he chose but she wouldn't argue being carried around.

Illusions, something she loved but never studied in-depth. His grasp on them was beyond her own knowledge. Her mind turned at the thought of one being harmed if removed from it. " I understand the trickery...I should have known what you wanted though..." She looked towards the portal when he opened it. Nasr was tore up pretty badly. How was he holding up?

Many bloodied feathers were scattered around Nasr. He was sitting upright with his damaged shirt resting beside him. Crimson rivers ran down his legs that he had buried his talons into. Behind him, Inei was cleaning a nasty wound. The light had burned through enough of his flesh to reveal a few ribs.

He looked at Nasr and signed, "ok kuroi. Please do something about him", he said walking to his side and bent down beside him, "you were both really messes up. Should have known they would act. Where's Yuuma"

" Ya think!?" He stated as he looked at Shinigami. " I was just fine until the floor exploded. Who would exp-ow! Damnit Inei!" The wound prevented him from turning much so he glared at the wall instead. She whacked him upside the head before removing the rag. " You're not the only one hurting here, bird brain. Try being possessed by a spirit when all hell breaks lose"

As she rinsed the cloth, Kuroi pulled the lunar fruit from her pocket. Amazingly it was still ok after the chaos. " Night is known for rest and healing. This is from my realm and it's juice will heal you" She split it half, giving one portion to Nasr and the other to Inei. It looked like water on the inside and its soft glowing juice ran down his arm, healing the burns that it touched.

" So...do I eat it or make a mess of it?" He shifted his arm to change where the juice ran. Inei was about to squeeze her half of the fruit over his back when Kuroi spoke up. " It doesn't matter. Eat it this time. I gave you both half for a reason" Both ate their portion but didn't notice anything.
" That is a dissapointment...Anyway I have no idea where Yuuma is. Haven't seen him since we fled the library" He shuddered as a tingling sensation ran through his body. A faint light was knitting the wounds together.

Inei watched as her own burns healed, leaving behind flawless skin. The cross Valra finally smiled. " I saw Yuuma when I got the medicine. A ghost was tending to him in his room"

I see. Kuroi, please put us all in one room. A good one too. Don't forget pavol", he said as hell stood up and put kuroi down, "well kuroi said there was a dragon so, why did he have that brand and why", e said then began to grin wildly almost evil, "I have a new protection spell ideal. One to insult them", he said then looked at inei and Nasr, "so you're both playing hard to get. His is getting nowhere"

" Say what now? There is clearly much to discuss but what do you mean we're playing hard to get? She is the only one being difficult here" Nasr jabbed a thumb towards Inei while he got to his feet. He was going to put his shirt back on when he noticed the extent of the burns. " Oh come on...well-" Movement out the corner of his eye forced him to duck, dodging another of Inei's blows. He looked at her with a devious grin. " Ha, you missed. Try your daggers next time might be more fun"

" I can arrange that" She said letting a dagger slide into her hand. Realizing what a poor choice of words that was, he dropped the shirt and ran, laughing while she stayed hot on his heels.

Fun and games plus a place to relax, that sounded ideal to Kuroi. The stone walls were blown away and replaced with a massive field of soft grasses. A forest sat to the east and western sides joined by massive falls that poured into a pristine lake. Paths weaved behind the falls allowing one to climb up if they sought to dive off. A hill kept an area full of obstacle courses, tracks, and other activities hided from view.
For a touch of luxury, she placed fine furniture for all of them. Places to rest, a table and chairs, even round seats large enough to hold more than one. Though the temp of the air was delightful, a few shaded seats were offered if anyone wanted out of the faux sun.
Yuuma was still out but resting on a hammock now. Pavol was spinning circles as he looked around with a slack jaw.

" What in-" The floor gave way to water beneath Nasr's feet, plunging him into the lake. When he surfaced he found Inei waiting for him, holding the dagger under his chin. " Ok you win...where are we?"

" You're still in the castle. Now that we're all here lets discuss things before we have fun" Kuroi said as she walked around the furnished area. She eventually decide to make herself cozy in one of the round chairs. " Now, what insult do you have planned this time?" She looked towards Shinigami with a grin.

Too much of an extra but don't worry. Pavol start healing Yuuma before Tobi remembers what you took from him again", he said then made his way to the spring , "oh yes our guest", he said then opened a portal to the golden hair girl and pulled her out and sent her to kuroi, "your new friend. Make her feel welcome so she can leave later", he said then disappeared and appeared beside Nasr with his burnt shirt and used the stone to transform it into a white shirt with the words soul bird on it, "you need to be careful with women like her. Try a more overcoming approach", he said then winked at him

The boy snapped too when he heard his name. " But I didn't...oh...ok, I'm going" He trudged over to Yuuma's side and began to heal him.

Everything happened so quickly that Solara stumbled her way over to Kuroi. A quick glare was given before she turned and attempted to run back to Shinigami. " My new what!?" Kuroi snapped, catching Solara by the arm. The sound of her leaving was most pleasing though; calming her quickly. She stood up and guided goldie to a seat.

" Hey! Why can't I be by him!?" Solara pouted. Once she felt how comfy the seats were, she reclined and looked past Kuroi to watch him.
" He hasn't chosen his seat yet. You may get to be by him yet" The words burned like a hot iron but she stomached them.

A white shirt was far from the style of black Valra and Nasr gave it a funny look. He took it and smirked when he saw the words. They were inspiring and he knew exactly how to use them. " You have no idea what that means to a Valra" He said looking up at him. " Then again maybe you have some idea"
Inei smacked Shinigami this time before walking off. " Your not helping any!"

He dodged the smack, "kuroi is better than her. Oh yeah the words, don't know what they mean. Does it mean marriage proposal or else I'm taking it away", he said then his throne appeared by the water and went to sit on it, "ok now that we've beguile everything and I mean me not to brag but yeah me, let's deal with ways to avoid this from happening again",

Kuroi, the dragon. Is it really gone?" He asked her through the link

" It has nothing to do with the words, " He said shifting upright. " You said I should try a more overcoming approach. That is dangerous" There was no way he was going to lose the shirt so he got up and moved just out of reach.

" He stayed over there!?" Solara shifted forward only to be pulled back into her seat by Kuroi. Her voice loud enough that Yuuma woke before Pavol could finish healing him. He stared at the scene before him, still groggy from what had struck him. " He can sit where he wants to sit. Now stay put and enjoy this place" Kuroi looked over to him now, well aware that everything was a mess. "No, the dragon is still here

Inei took a seat now, stretching across one of the lounges. Her talons ran across the edge of her blade. " I agree more needs to be done. For one, you all need to be more alert. Train the weak ones more, show them survival. A few weeks without comforts should do some good"

Finally someone ruthless and someone that had the time. Inei will train them. I want them moving boulders, increasing their magic learning military and defensive formations and creating scouts. I want wonen children even old men strong and wise", he said then clapped his hands twice, "it's decided then. Ok now to Yuuma tell us what happens to you", he said looking over to him

If he's not gone then where is he", he said to her through the link

" Valra moving boulders!?" Nasr exclaimed. " Sure we can as griffons maybe as a wereraven but we are not tanks!" He jumped when Inei's dagger stuck in the ground next to him.
" You don't need to be tanks. The problem with every city bird is they forget what it takes to survive. Be happy I'm training you and not those damn peacocks" She shot a glare at Pavol, remembering it was him who cost her her clan. The boy tucked his hands behind him and slunk away to a chair.

Slowly Yuuma sat up and rubbed the side of his neck that was branded. " I got attacked like everyone else. Unilas silenced me then the Kerberol sent their beasts after me. A Luminary showed up...he pinned me to wall then..." His hand shifted from his neck to his horns. His mouth twisted as he tried to recall what happened.

The corners of Solara's mouth kept twitching upwards as she watched the shy dragon. Kuroi watched for a bit before looking back to him. "You just invited the dragon to the party"

Ok remind me to fix that bit later on", he said to her through the link then walked over to Yuuma, "they are just jealous. You look better than most of their women anyway. Here let me removed that brand", he said then silently began to heal it away, "your horns really attract others you know. They all have the same boring features like a big scaly dragon isn't all there is to it.", he said patting his head, "also you're going to be punching mountains until you can creat caves"

" That sound funny comparing me to their women" He chuckled. If his horns drew others to him then why was it this group were the only ones who seemed to care. He looked over each them, grateful that he was able to find good friends. He was too shy to find a girl unlike Shinigami and Nasr. His eyes betrayed that pain beyond his smile as they turned purple. " They are all the same...many would call it good"

He looked down at his arms as he pictured himself punching through mountains. It sounded ridiculous with how scrawny he was but he shook his head and laughed. " That will be something. Little tiny dragon with the power of a behemoth"

" No one will ever be strong as you though" Solara said to Shinigami. She had shifted her chair to see him better, eyes bright with her day dreams. Kuroi grit her teeth at the sight. "If you forget I'll drive her out"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus