Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well I could always try to control her and make her mine using the magic I created", he replied through the link

Auctually no. I'm not the strongest one around I'm not even the strongest in the room. There are a lot stronger than even even someone became stronger as we are talking", he said the appeared by his chair and say down. He drew something on a paper and set it put the paper in a bottle, "averin make five six copies of this and kuroi will tell you the rest. Also find a orb. One very big and shiny with mana quality please. I have an experiment to perform"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"Yours?" Ice filled her gaze as she turned to him. "I hope you mean that in the sense of using her like a fighting beast and not something else"

" That's nonsense" Solara said flipping her hand and looking to the side. " If you weren't the strongest then you never would have wasted that army. Then again you could never defeat a god" Her chuckled started innocent enough but gained sinister hint towards the end. The others were looking at her sideways now.

The bottle was picked up by Averin and flipped a few times. " Very well. Give me some time to get this finished" The bottle vanished into thin air along with him.

Hearing about the orb, Nasr flopped back into the grass and stared at the sky. " What do you need an oversized gazing ball for?"

Well I could use them to see spirits", he said then began to chuckle, "but then if I think about it defeating a god would make me a god in a sense so nah, not instrested. I prefer to hang around with people that I know can grow strong with me together also where's Nasr kid I mean child friend", he said then stood up, "just make sure he's ok. I just need to go over to the water and pass out", he said walking to the water then slipped in

Don't worry. You're the only one", he said to her through the link

A dangerous light showed in Solara's eyes with his comment. " You don't want to be a god? But that's the very pinnacle of power! I suppose it would be a long road there...hmm..." Her attention was finally derailed from Shinigami as she let her thoughts wander. As she stared into the distance Pavol approached and tugged at her arm. " Can you teach me some magic? Day is like light" She looked back down and smiled at him, carefully petting his head to not mess up his hair. " Oh, a Luminary boy? I have much to teach you"

Nasr sat up when he heard the slip up. " Sure, sure you are waiting for the day I have a kid of my own. More cute kids to carry around" He chuckled as he got to his feet. Where was Keiran? His smile faded and the light vanished from his eyes at the thought. " I hope my clan kept him safe..." A single feather lingered in the air when he vanished.
Inei caught it and twirled it between her fingers. A sensitive soul she saw in the feather. If trained right he would become a dangerous defender.

A close eye was kept on Solara until Kuroi saw her lead the boy off. What happened with her unusual obsession over Shinigami? Why argue a blessing? She got up and walked over the water, looking in before taking her shoes off. "Can't stay down there forever" The surface of the water was as glass to her as she strode across the surface. Rings of mana spread out from her feet with each step. Once 'in front' of him she crouched down to watch.

Yeah I think I should go to the bed but I'm a little tired to walk so could you", he said changing to his normal form before passing out
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She allowed herself to fall into the water and swam down to him. Twice now he had fallen asleep in the water as if he wanted something. A smile showed when she reached him. She wanted him to be awake for what she would do.
He was pulled to the edge of the water before she took her kitsune form and placing him on her back. Ears alert, she made sure no one followed through the portal to his room. She layed him in bed and pulled a blanket up with care.

One thing remained in her mind as she leaned over, resting her head against his. "Dream well. I never got to ask who all is leaving with us" No answer was expected but she still had much to do. She stood back up and left him to sleep undisturbed.

He woke ip latter that evening with a new set of clothes prepared for him, "pink really. Pink where are we going a party", he said looking at the hoodie, "I'm not wearing..I don't have a choice do I", he said right as his blade was touching his neck. He signed and wore the new pink shirt and black pants as he made sure to pack as much as that color lomiting Tobis choice. He noticed a new style. A bracelet that had be crafted to show an old tree in the middle, "we are really going to a party", he said putting it on before Tobi attacked. He walked out of the room and made way to pavol yang rage ball to trace him

The boy was sitting in his room now with Solara doting on him; carefully tending to his tail feathers and placing jewels on them. His hair had been trimmed and styled to look sophisticated with a wild touch. Magic floated in each hand, their conflicting nature proving he was listening to two different voices. " The protégé...I will make sure you reach your full potential and look as marvelous" She said in a soothing tone.

He walked in anger in his voice, "stop it", he said to her as he went to pavol and pulled him away from her. He looked at the feathers and the jewels on them, "those things would slow you down. Take them off. Don't bother", he said as he staged them away with the stone then looked at her, "you were supposed to be teaching him magic not making him one of them. If becoming a toy to perfection is his true potential then he better the way he is. I don't want to see you doing this to him again"

A pop followed by a nice chime was heard when the magic faded from his hands. Pavol looked up with shock then to his tail when the gems vanished. " They weren't...that heavy..." He lowered his head with the start of the argument, feeling like he was trapped between his parents once more.

" Excuse me!?" She said, placing her hands on her waist. " He is a Luminary. He deserves to look his best!" Pride showed when she flipped her hair. " I did teach him magic but he needed a break. His hair and feathers were such a mess. That's no way for a Luminary boy to look"

He looked down at pavol and saw his face. He knelt beside him and patted his head, "you don't want to break them when training down you. Listen, you don't have to look good just because you're a luminanary I don't care if you were a luminary with dark feathers all I want is for you to get rid of that pride that cause them to massacre lived with the lie of perfection", he said then stood up, "there are people happy with just what they are don't down grade them just because you aren't satisfiedf, that's what I'm trying to teach you and when the time comes, I will make you a big gem to walk around in. And I can't believe you left me to go to her why is it because she's a woman. Are you at that age now", he said then looked over to solari, "well we need to talk. It isn't just about pavol now"

He listened intently, nodding occasionally with a shy look. When the gem was mentioned he lifted his head and giggled. " I don't need to be a gem! A sparkle tail is just fine!" The feathers fanned out some as he grinned. " She does know light magic and you wanted to swim...but she is pretty" He casually said.

Proud of what he said, Solara smiled and nodded in a noble way at the boy. " Well aren't you sweet" She turned towards Shinigami and tipped her head. " Oh? What could you possibly want to speak with little ol' me about?"

Serious Pavol you would do that to me. I was the one who gave you the idea to learn magic. Whatever I will go train your friend now. Oh yes, solari meet me in the liabray soon. Tonight will do", he said then held pavol's hand and began to walk away with him, "you should rest. I will ask kuroi to prepare a room for you", he said then made a ball out of rages mana and used it to trace rhe human and began following it

" You mean I won't be trained by you anymore? That's not fair!" He looked up with puppy eyes. " I like learning from you!"
Solara chuckled at the boy's response as she turned away. " How precious. Well...I will wait in the library with musty old books if I must.You'll make it worth while" She waved at them as she walked out the door.

As he was led the other way, Pavol stared at their feet watching how the steps were taken. " Kuroi gave us all rooms. She gave me a sunstone fountain. It's really nice"

The mana would guide them to where the Valra were gathered. Pyre stood behind his son, Nasr, who was sitting on the ground holding Keiran. The kid was bleeding and bandaged up but clutched the sword with both hands. It sang against the ground as he trembled. The reason, he was missing his left leg.

He walked over to the boy and looked at his leg, "well, you seem to be missing something. I would ask where you dropped it but I won't bother", he said transforming to his fourth form, "just know who did this to you is already dead", with that he began to stop the bleeding, "now this will hurt but I can't replace limbs unless", he said then looked at the stone, "well kid, you better work hard", he said grabbing the sword and placed it on the leg. Using the stone he created a new leg and joined the nerves and cells and none using alchemy, "well you have the blood of a dragon in you know expect sudden rage moments and adlttacks but in all, I will get you a new sword later"

Halls silent from the war for many hours now, Keiran looked up and nodded in agreement. Tears soaked his blood stained face. With the warning of pain, Nasr held the kid tighter. " My scales are though. Go ahead and crush my hands if you must"

" O-ok" Keiran mumbled as he watched the sword get put in place. He struggled and strained in Nasr's arms while his leg was restored, nearly killing the bird's ears in the process. Once healed, he let the kid go and stuffed a talon in his ears. " Look at that. What can't you do?" He stated with a smile.

The new leg was bent a few times and even poked. The only thing distracting the boy from such a wonder was the sound of dragon blood. His head shot up, eyes full of amazement. " I have dragon blood!? Cool! Can I breath fire now?"

" Wait...what!? You infused him with Rage!? Oh boy...we need to keep a close eye on him now..." Nasr cringed as he rubbed his forehead.

He gave Nasr a chop to the head, "how dumb do you think I am. I meant the blood dragon. That guy had part of him joined here but it might be controlled by someone with a strong will since that guy left his cells. Since keikan, that his name right, body is alive it can bring it back to be used. The boy is a walking weapon", he said then walked towards the boy and created a dagger made from heavy earth, "well lets go to the blood dragons liar to get you trained. Those that want to join, auctually the valras need to bury their dead. Do so. Pavol, with me", he said making a portal to the blood dragon liar

" Ow...jeeze. You said expect sudden rage moments. What was I supposed to..." He looked up while rubbing his head. When the pain had subsided he dropped his hand and looked at Shinigami. " Never mind. With how many fall by your hand, your not even a king in this game. Your the one calling the shots"

A fire burned deep in his soul with those words. The most powerful, albeit learning, Valra in the Varethar Clan and he felt as an insect before his friend. Useless, weak, unfit to defend and protect. Unfit to lead. Why would that be so important now? Before his turmoil could manifest in his face he looked away. " Keiran...go with him...as a living weapon now...only he can teach you"

The boy whipped his head around when Nasr stood up. His shoulders and head were down as he walked away. " Hey, Nasr...what's wrong?" The only reply was a quick wave before he faded away.

Keiran turned back around to find the dagger. He reached up to take it. " Ok. Will I also learn why you called me a walking weapon?" He said stepping through the portal.
Remembering the last time, Pavol took his sweet time. " We have to fight him again? That dragon is gross..."

No we aren't fighting that dragon but we could", he said then looked over to pure, "I will leave them to you then. Especially Nasr", he said then went through the the portal with them both

Here's the training, attack me. And when o attack defend", he said stepping in the blood that remained from the last time, "also don't be slow. I will explain it to you along the way"

The instructions seemed simple enough. With a smile and nod, Keiran charged forward. Being used to the streets and haven been raised by a Valra, blood didn't bother him at all.
For Pavol, he made his way to a rock and perched on it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus