Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

There's a reason I made your sword bigger", he said doging the charge and hit his wrist, "so you learn how to hold on. You have a weapon, then you hetter take care of it for it to help you"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The blade was fumbled and fell into the blood when his wrist was hit. Keiran picked it back up and turned to face him. Crimson streaked down his arms as he held the sword up. " How do you hold it?"

Ou don't just hold it. You become one with it", he said making a sword out of the blood then jab at the left foot, "move swiftly, and strike with power"

He scrambled back to avoid getting hurt. Moving quickly swift appeared to be challenge with the bigger sword so he aimed for power, taking it in both hands before swinging.

Always be ready to strike a second time", he said blocking the swing then tripped his leg "and don't expect your opponent to use only their swords. Being smart is what's winning is about. Pavol, come join him or else I will turn you into a disfigured lump of coal", he said throwing his word to pavol and created a new one

" Yaah!" Keiran stumbled forward until he fell face first into the blood. Bubbles appeared around his head when he sighed. It was already proving harder than he thought but all he wanted was to be strong like them. He lifted his head to reveal a massive grin. " You mean I can win even if I'm weak? I always thought it was about who was stronger! " The tip of the sword was dipped in the blood when he stood. If it was about being smart then how could he win if he could. No attack was made as he thought.

" You still have to be strong!" Pavol stated. His head whipped about to look at Shinigami when he heard the threat. Horror showed through the violent glare. The sword was caught only to be dropped back into the blood. " Eww...I am not fighting with a blood sword! I have my own!" He said flicking his tail open. Four feathers flew out and became glowing swords of silver and gold color.
" I know how to fight!" The blades lashed out from multiple sides at Shinigami when Pavol pointed towards him. Their feathery forms became streaks of light in the darkness.

He hit the three of them away from him then used his sword to hit the last one towards him making it land at his feet staring up at him, "it doesn't matter who's stronger or smarter or faster. What matters is the fight. And this one if something you want to win at close combat. Pick up the blood sword, your light sword is too weak at this moment", he said as a wave of blood went to his direction

His tail quivered behind him. Too weak? He had defeated Glira soundly before his world fell apart. Seeing the wave, Pavol hopped across a few stones until he was safe. Elite pride showing once more, he glared at Shinigami.

Something familiar rested with him and the boy intended to use it. " No! I will craft my own sword!" He stretched his hand forward and called on what he saw, the silver dragon. It's nature was revealed when it soared to the boy; taking a liquid form then reforming into an elegant blade in his hand. It was never Greed but more bait, poison in his veins.

He lept across more stones to close the distance. He was determined to get atleast one hit for the insult. Keiran, on the other hand, held enough tricks from Nasr and living on the streets to try something new. Nasr had taught him that misdirection could get him much. While Pavol lashed out, he carefully circled around to strike from behind.

Wait did I say about using that liquid. Well if I go full on they will said I'm bullying you but well good thing we are alone", he said as the as the blade changed to a chain and he used it to tie up pavol and lunged him to keikan who was behind him, "now most people will fall for that sneak attack but I know you so I guessed what you would do. Do the same if you want to fight smart. Also pavol you get enraged easily. Using the liquid cause someone called you weak in a practice match. Your best friends could lie to you but words of insult from an enemy can hold truth to make you better. Don't believe me, let me guess your going to push keikan out of the way and try to lunge yourself at me even though your chained up or you would try to use the liquid to do something dumb or crazy. I have my money on the second one, averin what bout you. Pretty sure Tobi too the first", he said as some blood floated up to make the number one

Having other things to tend to alongside Kuroi, no answer came from Averin. The results played out as the luminary boy bent the silver to his will again to free himself after he was knocked into Keiran. A portion was formed as a platform under his feet while the rest floated around him. He refused to give him the satisfaction of being right; pulling a few feathers from his tail and letting them fly off into the darkness. " Or I can make a third option!" The upheld hand was twisted. The feathers, or pins at this point, targeted Shinigami at lightspeed. Attached to them were the invisible strings that drained life and mana.

Rising from the blood again, Keiran stared at awe with the spray of blood from the attack. It was so fast that he didn't realize what happened. Being smart meant nothing if he couldn't dodge.

He used his sword to destroy the feathers and appeared behind pavol then hit him to the ground on te head, "I told you not to touch the silver I kept", he said as he use mana to force the silver to him hands, "why can't you just listen why do you have to make things hard your veins are being poisoned and are becoming grey thanks to this. Do you think you're the only one who can control it", he said as the blood raised pavol up and glued him to the wall, "use flame magic to break free. Use anything else and the blood will counter. If you won't listen then you might as well learn. Keikan, keep going"

Never before had he faced such treatment. Though his mother was cruel, she never hit him. Teeth grit he shoved himself back up. " I didn't steal the same silver! I only used what was in you!" He didn't dare look at his hands to see if he was lying about what it did.
Seeing the blood, he raised his arms before him to no avail. He squirmed about in the hopes of breaking free as he glared at Shinigami. To what reason was he being impossible? Though obvious to others, it was nothing more than a power struggle to Pavol. " I'm not a fire element! I can't use fire magic! You're the one making things hard!" He hollered at the top of his lungs. " If you're going to lecture me then at least know about me!"

Training and an argument? Keiran stared at the two, afraid to move. "keep going" He heard it loud and clear as it rang through his head yet a fear of something held him in place. Would he be yelled at next? Perhaps he would get yelled at if he didn't keep going? This allowed him to try again but his attack was clumsy, filled with his own fear of being disciplined.

He snapped his fingers and a small flame came to life, "there are people who worked hard to make it possible for people with no fire elements. That's what magic is bending the rules", he said then caught keikan dagger, "little clumsy. Well if you're tired or in pain you can rest if you want. I have time today", he said patting his head then appeared before pavol, "well Tobi is the one who prefers giving you this punishment, I would normally let the hit to the head do the job. I hate hitting people on the head but you wouldn't learn. You see the ones that are supposed to be watchubg ys aren't really here so you can pretty much do what you want, thehigh luminary is an example. You're smart, if you want to be able to use the silver, make it something that won't kill you", he said as a bottle appeared and he sealed the silver, "or do you want me to do it for you. Also something you said got my attention, you're smart. You know what it is"

" O-ok," Keiran said softly but smiled when patted on the head. He began to wander the bloody expanse while slashing at the surface with his blade.

Once freed, Pavol ran to a rock and sat down. " Only gods can bend the rules of magic. Ask a Valra to heal using only magic and they will fail because they are the dark element. Ask a Caprivik to make a sword using only magic and you'll never get one because they are the water element. It's been that way since the fall of the gods..." He crossed his arms now and looked away.

The subject of the silver was all that kept him listening. He shifted his eyes to look back at Shinigami but tried to make it look like he wasn't looking. " I can take care of the silver myself..."
What was it that caught his attention? Silence filled the area for some time as he thought. " What? The silver or you don't me?"

One dark elements can be used to heal. I've seen it happen before and two they lied to you. The concept of magic itself is a world of dreams. You should know this you get your magic from it. And The words I only used what wa in you caught my attention. Now pavol I'm going to be real with you, I hate traitors and one has been bugging me for a while now so don't do anything that will make me think something crazy. Like I said you're smart, so talk smart", he said appearing in front of him, "explain yourself oh and keikan, if you want Tobi can take you to Nasr. He might be busy now but..that's if you want Tobi can train with you but he's spicy with the sword. You've been warned"

To practice fighting or return to Nasr? It would have been tricky choice for Keiran if not for the warning. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. " I only started learning how to fight. Maybe I should see if Nasr needs help this time"

Dreams and dream world, Pavol knew well where his magic came from. Assigned before his birth was his dream form, the pale peacocks which stood guard at heaven's gates or so the legend went. A light elemented creature, separate from the rest. " You don't have a dream form...you wouldn't understand"

Though a discussion of elements would have suited his elite mind well; the word traitor made the kid lift his head. " Of course you don't trust me! I'm just another of them! Another weak Luminary!" He said as he got to his feet; standing on his toes in an attempt to look him in the eyes. " That's why you treat me like a...human, right? I'm not a rookie! What do swords have to do with learning magic anyway?"

His arms were crossed and he sat back down, staring into the blood below. The reflection casting back everything hidden inside. It was now he realized the explanation was missed. " The silver dragon..." He started, turning his head away. " It wasn't there before the attack. Why did you take so much silver? It's dangerous to you too."

Oh the silver dragon. So you noticed it. I even forgot I had it. I stole it from the high luminary and plan to seal it soon. Wait the high luminary injects this in his body, no wonder the dude is always crazy", he said the picked pavol up then put him on his shoulder, "you're not one of them. And you're not weak but remaining where you are almost got you killed" he said then went on and too keikan by the hand and began to walk him through portsl to Nasr, "don't expect me to kiss you both so you understand. I don't care about race, I care about action and mindsets. Yours is something I will change if it take me a hundred years"

A quick nod was given to acknowledge him seeing the silver but lifted his head when the High Luminary was mentioned. " No. We know better than that. I bet you stole it from a stand in" The clever idea made Pavol grin until he was picked up. It lifted his spirits to hear he wasn't weak. Suddenly, he was messing with Shinigami's hair, trying to force it down into his face. " Eww you are weird to say that. I won't expect that at all " He said said with a twisted smile.

" It's not that bad" Keiran chuckled, looking up at the two as he was led forward. " I want to see if he can live to a hundred" Joy was drowned by weight of what hung around Nasr. He stood motionless with his thumbs tucked behind his belt, staring at the dark flames before him. Though cold, the flames feasted on the Valra bodies they were given.
He felt them but approach but continued to stare into the fire. " The dead have never been offered to flames before. We agree it is better than them becoming abominations"

He walked over to him, " I have a few silver sealed in me. I will try to find hoe to make you immune to it. I was going to burn them but I knew it wasn't something that I should do. I'm sorry I didn't prepare you enough for this but there will be more. We are breaking down a pillar that has been created to hinder society, lives are the sacrifices", he said watching the fire burn, "well, you will soon be leader and soon have that girl following you around. You have a reason to be strong now, don't worry even if you're weak I will remain strong for you and your clan", he said then squeezed his face, "that was cheesy. Like very sour"

He glanced over to see his friend with the kids. A smile threatened to show at his reaction. " We all have our moments. I have no plan to remain weak. If Kuroi is right about you being the first race, then I am just a fragment of your power. A single element from you is formidable. I will match it, surpass it someday"

A cruel light showed in the Valra's eyes when he turned from the fire. Some understanding was made between him and Pavel as the kid tried to hide his face behind Shinigami's head. " The High Luminary will understand the full depths of darkness for nearly wiping us out" He said motioning towards the flames. Demonic faces appeared in the fire in response to fury he held. A few hands reached out towards Keiran who scrambled behind Shinigami. " Nasr..." The boy whined while looking up at him.

The boy's whimper helped him see the extent of his own rage. "I despise hurting kids" Lost in vengeance, he had failed to pay heed to his other words. The flames returned to normal as Nasr buried his fingers in his own hair and sighed. " You really think she would follow me like this?" A smile finally showed. " Anyway about that silver...are you sure you can make me immune to the stuff? Yuuma and I found what happened to Kuroi's brother. You were right, Sonne betrayed him too and that silver is his blood. The endless source? He is still alive it seems"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus