Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He grit his teeth at the statements and the sight of the sword. Electricity danced over his arm again then changed to ice. The memory of Kuroi's ghost standing before him returned. "...for him..." What was it about this guy that she enjoyed? She was equally broken as he was, if not, more. He was sure she had been chewed out for her own weaknesses. " No..." Travis stated in a bitter tone. " She wasn't smiling"

When the other spoke, he turned his head. More humans seeking his death? Not that he could die. A most brutal glare was give to Shinigami when he heard the word genocide. Indeed he killed the humans but in the end both races were desired. " I want to make the humans stronger. If you want the details of why then I suggest you search Sun continent"

His wounded arm was grabbed as he looked at the ground. " I did what was asked" Kuroi's training showed when he vanished like a Valra.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Did you make the sword to automatically follow his body", the muscular man asked

Of course i did. Don't want him living do we", shinigami replied creating a portal to the castle, "we've shown purselves. I know a place where we can rest", he said walking through as they followed,"averin", he shouted out

The halls of the castle were silent again, giving an illusion of being abanded. Pavol's voice rang out from somewhere inside then echoed through the halls a few times before the ghost appeared. " Welcome back"

I brought them. They would most likely leave again but since I'm close to immortallity they will come back", he said walking to his room, "take care of them also tell me what happened to you and kuroi"

Some of the kin nodded and looked around while the rest decided to stay for a bit and went on to chose shelter

" Of course! Anything they need or want I shall gladly provide" Averin said with a smile while looking over the group. " I do hope she created enough rooms"

Believing none could see him, he made no motion to follow as he turned back towards Shinigami. " I have been here, tending to the few guests who remain. Being bound to this castle that is all I can do. Now as for Kuroi" He stopped and stared at the wall for a moment before looking at Shinigami with a pained expression. " Oh my, he didn't tell you did he? Kuroi has...well...there is no delicate way put this. She sacrificed herself." His hands were brought together as he craned his neck.

I know she does that but what did she do this time", he said turning back to look at averin his cat pupils till there, "tell me what really happened I was with her this whole time and I'm the only one who doesn't know"

Elena and Lisa made their way into the castle walking by him. Lisa looked over to averin then turned back thinking she didn't want him to know

" Were you really with her the whole time?" the ghost questioned. His tail swayed back and forth when he sighed. "In the mountain that is shadowed by her castle at 3 pm is a place of great power. You will find her there drained of blood and mana. Since I stay here, I am unaware of the exact process of her spell. Her sacrifice has healed Lumerin, resurrected the world and restored many souls but this time she did something else"

He lowered his head to face down Shinigami and smiled softly. " She made you an immortal. A small amount of blood is all she would have asked of you. I saw a hell shrine from here, though. She traded her blood, perhaps a portion of her lifeline, for you"

Now why would she do that", Elena asked throwing the ring he gave her back to him, "I wonder", she said going in the castle

Exactly what j want to know", he said advocating the ring as the people he put in the void world appeared passed out but breathing, "I will go take a look then. Also do me a favor and make sure none of them wake up", he said as his wings grew out and he took to the air to find the mountains, "if she thinks I would accept this kind of immortality then she's got me wrong"

Averin stared at the multitude placed before him. The castle was large enough but he wondered if there were enough rooms for Shinigami's kin and the flawed Nyctorans. " Hmm, yes...keep them out cold indeed. We'll need too-" He curved his neck when saw Elena leave. " What is it you are looking for?"

Locating the mountain range would be the easy part. Miles of sharp, pale peaks isolated what was the wind city from most of the continent. Which mountain Kuroi resided in was less clear. The recent battle had tossed the clock out of balance, setting the sun in a place equal to 6am to cast the castle's shadow on a mountain further inland. 3 pm, Averin had stated, was when the mountain could be found.

Ha let's see if this still works. Rage, fear greed and sonne, your new name is jealousy, jealousy. Come out", he said holding out the chess pieces while settling down on a mountain

My son brought a woman home to me. I'm goubg to check her out of course", she said opening rooms after rooms, "lets see. Where's her room. Gould be the one most with her presence. Flies go", he said as a few shadows flew around

" Jealousy!?" She exclaimed while leaving the piece. A golden-white spirit manifested before him and crossed her arms. " I am no demon, fool!" No other demon came out to greet her. Their pieces were empty as Solarium had said. None of them really showed their faces during the battle so where were they?

His wings half fanned and his head darted about as he watched the shadows fly. " My lady won't be pleased with someone digging through her things..." Averin said drumming his fingers together. " She needs only to recover her mana before returns. I'm sure she would answer many questions you have"

To hide the growing jitters, he picked up his feet and floated along. "It appears the boy's prying nature is from her. " He thought.

Oh found his room", she said as she dissolve into a flash of darkness and went on there with Lisa filkowing

I see so they aren't here. Oh I'm naming you all in form of your character. Also when in front of me take the form of a squirrel or hedgehog so it reduces the chances of me attacking you. I would prefer the squrriel with nine tails or so. It would look good. Also I called you here to tell the time. The war messes it up", he said

How to handle the current situation? A crowd to satisfy and another to keep asleep. Averin looked from one end of the hall to the other till his mind was made up. He returned to where the Sleeping Nyctorans were and began carving a circle that would keep them dreaming around them. If he was needed, he trusted that the others saw how to call him.

" Of course they aren't here!" She scoffed and looked into the sky. A smirk crept across her face with the curiosity of how the shift would change things. With her mother's mana being isolated from her heart, the sun was dim and left a bitter chill in the air.

" Tell time?" Sonne said as she refocused on him. " Aw the little wise guy is confused. Figure out your own damn puzzle for once!" Her mana flared with her outburst and changed where a shadow sat on one of the rocks.

Beautiful girls shouldn't go around making outbursts like that jealousy. Also you didn't change firms. Why fighting it. Its all over. You can live your life now", he said looking at the sun, "she's bit here anymore she is but you get it. So why not just enjoy today and for once forget everything", he said resting his back

They appeared in his room Lisa jumping to his bed. Elena began to look around to see his books and checked out the circles and the marks around

" No, I didn't change forms! Unlike my worthless sister, I don't care what you want! You want someone to dance to your tune then get a pet!" She turned her back to glare at the land Kuroi had healed. The beauty of nature was like a scar in her mind.

" It's not over" She said clenching her fists. " I was living my life and building my dream. Now I have to start over, get a new body, and..." A new start, her gaze shifted back to the sky while everything she heard in the piece flooded her mind. The grin that crossed her face was a most cruel one. " I will enjoy today once I take care of one tiny detail...then everything will be perfect this era"

Her spirit took the form of fire and rushed behind Kuroi's castle. There, she lit up the sky to counter the sunlight. A new shadow was cast across a different mountain; an especially sharp peak that resembled a spire at the top. It rested closer to the sea was surrounded by treacherous terrain. Satisfied, the flames flowed away from the castle and to the mountain.

Once the circle was finished, Averin floated through the walls to rejoin them. They were an odd bunch in his mind. " I can show you to your rooms if you wish"

Get a pet. What do you think you're here for", he said when she returned changing her form to that of a squrriel, "why get a pet when I have you here to entertain. Ugly thing you did there. For a woman who has a sister you don't love much. A lot will try to get what you have but you just destruo",

Oh she's staying here", Elena said, "don't bother stoping her. So tell me what happened here"

She glared at him for a long while as she tried to control her trembling form. The form he had given her was deemed hideous but most painful since the only beast she could change into was her dragon form.

" I'm not hear to entertain you, fool!" She growled and reverted her form; rubbing over her arms and straightening her outfit. " But I do destroy what I despise and the best way to start this era is to eliminate her" Her spirit flew off again towards the mountain that she had shadowed.

" Don't you think that's just a little inappropriate...her staying in his room? Averin asked while shifting to the side of the room. He sighed and sat down. Perhaps he had misunderstood everything that occured?

His gaze shifted about the room though he had seen it many times. " To answer your question, much has happened here. The bulk of what occured was his intense studies of the magics she has. He did enjoy his pranks when he wasn't studying"

Pranks. Did he make her clothes invisible", she asked looking at him with s blank face

Thank you0, he said appearing beside her and put her back in the piece, "would love to hang with you and your sister together but you prove to be not for it. Maybe you can find a man willing to bring you out of it", he said landing in the mountain she had shadowed

" He uh...pardon me" Averin said just before clearing his throat. Silence lingered for a bit while he returned the stare and gathered his thoughts. "He did, yes. I presume that's a favored trick of his?"

The piece heated up as Sonne raged inside. "Ugh! What is it with you? I don't need anyone! As a goddess I take what I want, when I want it!"

Where he landed didn't look special; just a standard dark cave with an ominous feeling. A faint voice echoed from further in. Though no words could be understood, it held a delightful melody that made the piece heat up more. "If you expect to hang with both then you are a bigger fool than I thought. You have already made your choice so, NO! I refuse to hang with the likes of you"

The name jealousy really suit you doesn't it", he Ssaid lighting up the cave as he walked through, "jealousy is an ugly thing you know."

Never should have thought him that spell", she said sighing, "well what else then. Did he put a spell that makes the wind blow when he walks beside her. He did that to Lisa. She was a test subject"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus