Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Hearing Sonne's name, the remaining Nyctorans lifted their heads and shifted about in a nervous way. If she was truly about then their lives were forfeit.

Their fear was a delight to her while the thought of their deaths tempted her to listen. Still, she would bow to no one and remained silent in the piece. Her mind reeled with the opportunities and hidden knowledge he offered so willingly dragging her around.

" I would agree with you..." Averin said as he flipped through a book. " However, for the entire history of Nyctoria a single being has ruled. Only mortals would understand on the lesser ground of who rules the clan"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Averin you're killing my stuff over here. Ad sonne I wasn't asking", he said as the piece glowed and forced her out bound and chained, "you weren't saved by your mother so blame her. This is your cell and as the jailer I control what happens to you", he said then looked over to the kids, "the kids want to see you don't kill my coolness right now. "

A spirit chained? She strained against the binds while glaring at him. Solarium would not leave her trapped without reason. " You bring about your own uncoolness by showing me these...beasts"

With those words, the last of the rejected Nyctorans began to run. He really held a goddess, but as a spirit her prescense was more terrifying. Solar flares reached out from between the chains to strike at them, tearing away mana and life and adding it to her own.

Sonne smirked as the last, a five year old Grigorvelik girl, fell dead. Her spirit grew more intense from their life. A perfect way to begin the new era she believed, by reminding the world she still held the reigns. " Maybe I should have come out sooner with how easy you made this. I couldn't bare the thought of obeying like a dog. Oh well, They'll all fall to me in time" She chuckled in a sinister way while grinning over the dead. " Nothing and no one will stop my dreams of perfection"

Her heart exploded as the pain of the ones she attacked went back to her, "I forgot to tell you I didn't only seal your soul", he said as sobbed body fell to his feet and he began to slowly cut her throat, "you think you're the only one that not a pushover. Well in simple terms you're weak. Too weak"", he said as a white blade jabbed into donned heart, "I don't need kuroi to beat you I just need your soul. Oh it takes awhile", he said looking at her with his cat eyes as the pain went from her body to her soul, "everything about you your dream your body your soul your rage your hatred jealousy anger fear I own it all. They are mine and if you think I will let it bother me then you never will beat me", he said as the chains flew to his hands and he pulled her to himself, "careful. I love beautiful women but you're pushing me to my limits. And you killed a young child, if you weren't immortal I would have killed you already you think I need you alive. You're just useless whose only point is to be around"

A shriek-like roar filled the air when she keeled over from the pain. The flares reached further away and pulled at the chains as her spirit worked to become a dragon. " I am far from weak...I didn't get this far...from being weak" Wings formed and pressed against the chains. The metal creaked and groaned under the strain until the pain sank further in, causing her to fall.

A new dark color began to swirl within Sonne's spirit where the dagger struck. This spot pulsed and grew while she forced herself back up. Whatever its nature was, it began to swallow her pain. " You can't own me...unless you are a god" Sonne chuckled. " If you really don't need her...then kill Kuroi. A small price for the control you desire" The cruel grin that showed vanished when she was dragged close.

Brutal dragon teeth were displayed as she listened to him. Her glare was filled with poison fit to destroy existence. Who did he think he was? " Useless? What nonsense! I am the master of this world! I want to know why you keep me around with that belief...but I've had enough of you"

Averin vanished when her spirit lashed out again, narrowly avoiding snatched and absorbed. The dark spot bled into the flares as they curled behind Shinigami. Blade or claws, they took on nightmarish shapes before digging into his back. Once more the sun pulled on his mana to reclaim it but it was more powerful, cruel, perhaps even borderlining demonic.

You really think I'm alone", he said as the attack was stoped by Tobi, "why do you think I will use a white blade against you. It isn't for the beauty it's to warn me that the blade is poison. One good enough to hurt a spirit", he said smiling as the poison made it way to her body, "I used the one that rotten end muscles and flesh. So even if I die you still won't be free from me. Blame your dumb self and not anyone else. Now if you're done trying to prove what you're not then, oh yes that's true I'm immortal now so I don't need to be a god to beat you. I just have to want you to own you. Ask your dad", he said as her body was lifted up and he looked at the black spot, "hey. Come out. You think I would just leave my back to attack.", he said breaking a piece of the blade in her body and fixing the blade with the stone, "Tobi is the spirit of a powerful warrior that's been a spirit for years so of course he knows the threads of things. Like what to do to make the mana in your body attack you", he said as the black claws entered her body, "also anyone that dared attack me from behind never lived cause Tobi takes care of them. He hates people like them the most", he said as a rock appeared and he chained sonne spirit to it, "now come out before my clansmen decide to take care of you themselves"

" How dare you call that false god my dad!" She roared. Solar fire tainted with the mysterious darkness filled the room. In it hid her dragon form which glared at him. " The creation is never greater than the creator. You can never own me!" White lava dripped from her teeth when she lunged at him. The chains cut her attack short and pulled her against the stone.

A thunderous sound came from the ground which the castle floated over. Massive flares erupted from the ground and reached inside to melt the stone. With freedom given again, Sonne attempted another attack but was grabbed by the new flares. Whatever connection had been made to her was severed as her spirit was pulled through the floor. "Remember this always, my daughter. They defile all that was put in place! This...this is why we must purify the world. See how he has treated every god, even the one who aided him, as possessions. Kuroi will shatter once she realizes she too will be betrayed and bound. Be patient and watch your work come to fruition."

The last of the flares engulfed Sonne's body, burning it till the blade piece was all that was left, then vanished. A heavy silence filled the castle with the sound of many running to see what just happened.

That's it she is on my last nerve", he said asborbing sonne, "by the way I can also use your powers. Solarium you useless mother. we need to talk if any of us treats kuroi and her siblings as objects then it's you", he said as the magic circle used to connect to solarium appeared and draged his soul to hers, "the next time you interfere with the world I will find a way to kill you and so it"

Solarium laughed as she caught Sonne's outstretched hand. A trade of mana, which mimicked her spirit, was made to prevent her from getting absorbed. " So says the one who claims to own my daughter. You say you want her live yet use her as mana and deny her the life she desires. She's nothing more than a tool to you"

" He ruins everything!" Sonne whined. "And now he won't leave me alone! What's worse is he expects me to hang out with that...mistake!"

" Now, now" Solarium said while weaving their spirits together to prevent her from being stolen again. " Don't you think she's grown enough to do what you wanted? You begged for another piece for so long I expected you to defeat him using it" Her daughter looked away with a glare. " He didn't give me the chance. He stole my body remember?"

" Yes, I remember but you can try again" The sun god returned her deadly focus to Shinigami. The threat made her chuckle. " It's my world, you have no right to say what I can and cannot do. We have already interfered though and you shall see the results soon...beginning with that human child"

I was blessed with a large amount of mana to the point it weakened my body and magic but I could always use soul magic even in my normal form meaning I could bring death to whoever I want to", he said as a dark sphere appeared beside him, "let me borrow a little lumerin. Hope you don't mind", he said as sonne soul went back to him again his eyes dark at the pupil, "you still think I'm weak just because I've been showing you both mercy this whole time. I can lock up your consouiness in a dark dimension I could turn you into being that are crippled I could make all you love leave you. You think I'm just arrogant then asked all those who tried to kill me, I can keep my world", he said as solarium mana began to miss with the sphere, "light and dark attract and destroy if I have both I could be powerful enough to kill your children. Oh don't think of using it to control me cause I have plans for those. And your three little demons they're still inside you. Hiding behind mommy I see too bad she will kill you as soon as she's free. Right sonne. Sonne why don't you tell them what happens to them when it's all over", he said grabbing sonne to his body and holding her jaw in, "will it be something romantic. Like you let them go free and become adults to do what they want like you or will you just destroy them along with everything else. You disgust me both of you. The world you were supposed to protect is dying cause of you. If that doesn't scream useless then what does. Destroying the world and rebuilding it. Even mortals laugh at that joke. Let me tell you, no matter what you do or try, your sister will always be better than you. Both of you, boils your blood doesn't it. I see why lumerin proud of her. Right lumerin. Oh by the way that's sphere is a link to him. Don't try attacking him cause you're both linked. He dies, you do and I die then so does your family except kuroi. Hurts right. So why don't you both be beautiful and Jair stay there quietly and not bother anyone. It not hard to ask right useless world mother", he said giving her a gaze of a death sentence

Silver mana stretched from the orb and flowed to him. Even though Lumerin felt betrayed, he refused to turn back on protecting creation.

The air trembled at the sun goddess' roar. Her wings flapped while solar flames licked at her teeth. " Fool boy! What makes you think the demons aren't grown!? They are not here. Greed, the most ambitious of them all, has ensured they will live on in this wretched world. Another reason to abandon it"

Sonne pulled away from him with a growl and ran her flaming claws across his face. " Get away from me! Beings of light like me will never be drawn to darkness!" Her mother reached out to pull Sonne away again. Defiance showed in her proud stance as careful consideration was taken in the threat but something stung her worst than the rest.

" What you do will never be permanent! As a god we can undo all that you cast!" To make her point, she took advantage of the info he gave and reached for her heart. The chain of the link appeared in her talons as she lifted it high. " A fool you are for binding us together. I can feel his agony in the links. It would be pleasant if not my for my own hatred of your choice"

Solarium's tail sliced through the chain, shattering it with a delightful sound. A light from her joined the ends of the chains to seal him to the empty promise. To humans it was equal to returning a ring. " Let him die alone! Sonne, find your offering and use her as you wanted. He'll see why she will never be better than us"

A new body was gifted to Sonne so that she was free from others wills once more. Around her neck, a necklace was formed to act as a lifeward. She faded into light just as her mother lunged at the orb. By removing the bond, she hoped his statement was true and he would die alongside Lumerin.

Well no", he said shattering sonne body, "you see there are things called threads. You won't know them cause you're you and this things can control everything. Just like this", he said as solarium body stoped in its motion, "oh I'm sorry can't move. I need you to not move so you can watch as the chain mend itself. Watch you will enjoy it. Also you can't kill kuroi even I can't kill her right now. Right sonne. Oh I shattered her body so she can't hear anything. Remember when I said I could kill you. I know you're a god but I still say that. Makes you think doesn't it", he said as the chain mended itself, "lumerin sorry about that I didn't plan to do this at all but she game me no choice. I won't take your mana I just wanted to show I can become a god if I wanted not like it might work. Well if you don't mind keep quiet as I recall your daughter. By the way you notice how many men as been to her bed. Makes you think right". He said staving his hand as golden blood flowed out, "you're smart. Guess", he said as a light appeared beside him

Despite being denied movement, her eyes lit with horror and rage as she witnessed the chain mend. Before her an 'inexperienced brat' with powers never meant for creation. His death was needed to be rid of all that she hated.

No voice could be given when being held so fast. To counter this, her mana flared around her. You imbecile! Such power is forbidden to creation!" Her wings quivered as she fought against the threads. Bit by bit her head twitched towards him. "My demons say you found the location of that black blood's heart. Even in her immortal death, when that is struck she will die!"

There was one thing Lumerin could agree with Solarium on, his power was well beyond what was permitted. What would become of the natural flow of things or even his children should the rest of Shinigami's kind rebel? The painful idea brought forth an odd solution. He sighed as he looked at the now healed chain. " You say she forced your hand as she has mine...to hold power to challenge the gods though, very dangerous. You have a new era to prove this power will not corrupt your heart as it has Sonne and Solarium. If it doesn't then I will speak to you at the dawn of the next era"

Though he fell silent before the gold blood appeared, she growled. "What are you talking about!? You dare allow..." The gold reflected the light perfectly and drew her attention back to the last thing Shinigami said. "What does it matter how many men she collects!? It's irrelevant to your insolence!"

Just determines how useless you are as a mother. Also the blood belongs to your daughter. Do by the time she comes back to me she will be very weak. Also I'm not telling you the secret but just know there's someone that's hates when you act for selfish reasons and will fight you. Also lumerin enjoy your honeymoon with your wife. You're welcome. Also change her mind she only loves you after all", he said as he released her then looked to lumerin, "I'm going now. The sphere will be gone soon but the chain will be here. And don't worry I will protect your children. All of them. And kuroi can't die anymore, why do you think she trusts me so much", he said then disappeared back to his body, "averin. How's the kids"

"What makes you think she'll return willingly to you!?" Her roar filled the air when she was released. The hatred was so great that flames danced about. She lunged forward and snapped her jaws around him only to find air.

For Lumerin, he looked at her with concern. Since the fall he had been trying to change her mind but she only grew more violent. Now, her determinination to eradicate the darkness seemed set in stone.

The room where the rejected Nyctorans once were was almost empty with a few remaining. No words were needed as Averin picked up the lifeless bodies. " The ones who didn't leave are dead" He said lifting the body of a two year old. " I've been busy moving the Nyctoran while you did whatever it was you left for. It's not in their customs to bury the dead. Instead they prefer to let scavengers and Valra have them"

Just when thy found their freedom. I need to go get sonne and find nasr. Protect the human child. Sonne is weakened right now but here me she will go after him first", he said standing up and making a portal to his room, "I'm sure the valras won't be happy to have them. Send the kid to my mother to train and give an account for Elena. I know it's hard for you right now but just hold on, kuroi will be back soon.", he said then went through the portal. He removed his coat and sat on his bed, "Tobi. Transform me and do it quick", he said as he changed to his normal form and laid on his bed and closed his eyes

He paused for a moment and looked at him. " Are you sure it's wise to send the boy with her? He is incapable of magic" When Shinigami walked through the portal, Averin sighed and continued with his work.

Once all the dead had been removed from the castle, he began his search for Keiran. Every room was searched but he wasn't found. Eventually one of the Valra told him where the boy was. Through persistence, he convinced Inei to take him with with in the search for Nasr. The problem, Averin could not venture far from the castle.

Having retreated to his own room, Yuuma sat among a pile of books and resumed his studies of the heavenly magic. Like dreams it held secrets and answers of the future if one could interpret them. By his side rested a small, leather bound book with the begginings of his findings.

Though he was unaware of Sonne and Solarium's recent struggles to regain power, he discovered something that left him concerned for their scattered state. Destruction marked the end of the former era but the new era would not officially begin until Kuroi returned. What all could be set in place or fine tuned during that time?

Tobi want on to transform his hair making it white again and left it at the length it was. Tobi fixed his scratches and prepared a bath and threw him in clothes off first then went on to nurse any injury except the one on his hand (Tobi bathed him first before doing his hair. Sorry about the arenagement change). When it was all over Tobi threw him the the bed after drying him leaving him to sleep. Tobi covered him up and went back to the belt buckle

Should he dream, the dream world awaited with it's vast wonders for him to explore at will. Unless his kin was sleeping, he would find his friends missing from the dreams. The dead could be found but Kuroi would need to be called.

He woke up 11 hours later pressing his head as he stood up and looked in the mirror. He walked to his table where a withe shirt and black trousers were prepared with a light blue trench coat. He wore them and made the light blue darker and made his way outside, "averin", he said quietly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus