Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Claw marks appeared in the cave walls as Sonne's energy was drawn out. "I'm not a demon you fool!" She hissed.

The world continued to heal while Kuroi was in the cave. Compared to when he first set foot in the cave, the forests had grown thicker. The bones of the Wind City were no longer visible and creatures roamed about in large groups.

Sonne growled her distaste of her work being erased again. "You don't need me around. I have my own goals to achieve so leave me out of yours!"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Leave a besutiful lady to rain around. No way. Keep fussing around and I will kiss you. In the piece now jealousy, I'm going back", he said as his wings spread out and he jumped to the sky

She bared her teeth as she watched him fly off. How long could she endure the shackles he placed on her? Still, many opportunities could be presented. With a huff she returned to the piece.

Say you wanted a body right. I guess you want to be touched. Let me think about it. Oh I can't do that", he said flying to the castle

" Now you're being smug!" She retorted. " You owe me for destroying my perfect body...forget it! I don't want anything from you. I'll be rid of this accursed piece soon"

Despite Kuroi's absence, the castle was bustling with activity. The Varethar clan had discovered the humans and some came out to greet them. Pavol darted in and out of the crowd, eagerly talking to anyone who would listen. Yuuma, on the other hand, was minding his own buissiness and hiding his face every time a girl came near.

Keiran and Inei stayed out of the crowd. While many Valera were eagerly discussing where they would call home, she stared outside with her arms crossed. The boy stayed by her side discussing one who never returned. " He's not dead" Inei stated flatly.

" But he's still missing!" Keiran looked away and fiddled with his shirt. " He is strong...where is he?"

She sighed and shook her head. " I don't know. Last time I saw him, he had a determined look but something...darker was there" Her head was flipped up to rest against the wall. Was such darkness so odd among them? A single untainted memory of him remained but she shrugged it off as him being a flirt. " I must have imagined it"

" He's not dark!" Keiran stated as he stepped before her. " He's kind, helpful, and protective! Ever since the attack he's been so gloomy. Something is bugging him! We have to help him!"

Inei and many others stared at the kid now. He was loud enough that everyone heard. Suddenly she started laughing. " You've got spirit kid. I like that so tell you what, you show me where think he went and I'll look for him"

He landed in the middle of the crowd and made his way walking to the human boy, "you're not dead. Good thing they didn't send you with the rest.", he said patting his head then looked up to face inei, "where's Nasr. Tell him to meet when you see him", he said walking over to the castle, "averin"

" Huh? What do you mean?" The boy questioned while giving him a confused look.

" You don't want to know" Inei said as she turned towards Shinigami. " We were just discussing where he went. He never returned. If I find him I'll let him know" A quick nod was made as she nudged Keiran along. " Let's go. Rest will have to wait"

He looked at Shinigami over his shoulder as she guided him towards map. A plea resided in his eyes. " You know he's acting strange right?" A pat on his shoulder brought the boy's attention forward again.

A few moments later, Averin appeared with a few books in hand. None of them had been in the library for whatever reason. " Welcome back. Already up for your next adventure?"

No I just wanted to deal with those people first", e said ponying at the nctorans that were knocked out, "we should get rid of them. Should we send them back to their family or destroy the family"

"Hmm..." Averin looked where he pointed and took every detail into consideration. Each of them flawed by city standards yet none existed except as ruins now. " They must have known their fate before you pulled them away. Send them back to their families. With a new start who knows what the rejects will do"

Most likely they will rebel or they Will want to stay here. They can but not now. And we aren't making any slaves", he said walking over to them as they slept, "wake them up please. Also those books. Wait where's Tobi", he said looking around, "still not here. Ok those books what are they for"

" Slaves are not desired but if some choose be servants, that's different" He said as his tail ran across the runes. A light radiated from the crystals on the tail to begin erasing the circle.

As it vanished, he glanced at the books he was holding. " These? Just a few books my lady requested to ensure the new era is the start of a new design. For one of the moon to be an active force...most unusual but it's better than a tyrannical force setting the pace" The last of the circle was removed and lights rose from the Nyctorans.

One by they woke and looked around. The surroundings were most unfamiliar to them and clashed with Sonne's designs. Those old enough to comprehend the societal standards and their rejection began to mumble among themselves. Fear and anger could be heard in equal parts.

The dark purple-necked griffin teen got to his feet and stared past Shinigami. Though they missed the second fall of Solarium, the air felt different. It was light, almost pure compared to the oppressive weight it held before. Seeds of the old era had already taken root, blurring the line between the ages. The griffin looked at him once he knew something was off. " What happened?"

I see. Oh we have a question. Let me do this in a fun way", he said looking up to averin but his eyes had gone back to normal and couldn't see him. He looked around, "you still there. Maybe he's busy", he said as mana circled the group and he stared them down, "I defeated sonne and my reward is you guys. You will do what ever I say whenever night day in the room or outside. Everything you own including yourself a is mine to use to my please", he said with a grin, "just kidding you were sent to die by your family after that you were thrown in a circle and you woke up here you're smart you can figure out the rest can't you"

Joke or not, many fell silent and glared at him. Bit by bit various things he said trickled deep in their minds. " Don't joke about such foolishness, human!" One of them exclaimed. " Your kind only wish you could beat Sonne"

Some chuckled while another piped up. " Sent? Our families only obeyed the rules! Only the pious elite are eager to see their imperfect young die!" Sour words that easily revealed what Nyctorans were of what caste or even tribe. They began to bicker and fight when Averin used his wings to chill them out. " Enough! You were not woke for this!" Strength of magic skill was revealed as the less gifted looked about in fear.

Many of the tribals were standing at the edge of the group now, staring at him. The one griffin crossed his arms. " We live, I get that, maybe ffree from the cities and your question is?"

OH averin is still here. I say this people are really foolish you know. I'm here giving them free will but they aren't taking it. Well what do you want to do now. Just know if you plan on hitting me or anything I have no trouble killing you or turning you into skaves. I hate that word", he said as his throne floated to him, "oh there he is", he said sitting down when it landed, "so now. What's your plan now. You're free. What happened to you is in your hands you have a choice"

Those of the tribes were the first to leave. Most said nothing as they walked away. One stopped but didn't look back. " What do you expect from those who have never been free? Those of us who are free shall return to our lives"

The city Nyctorans scornfully watched as the tribes left. Once the tribes were out of sight, the began to discuss various things among themselves. To return to the cities would mean death but worse was many never gained dreams because they knew they would die so soon.

Despite the rest, the griffin stared blankly at Shinigami for a time before getting a smirk. " Freedom? Nothing but an illusion, but I'll take this chance to pursue my own dream...maybe find real freedom" His cross expression returned before he turned towards the door. A medallion was tore off and tossed to the ground.

Well it's life. You can stay here hopefully you won't but you can. You can go back home to change the eay things are. The world is changing, don't you want to help change it. I already did some work on it. Maybe you don't feel it", he said resting his head on his hand, "I'm a busy man I don't have time I want to go sleep so make your choice. You can go back or stay or go back to change the way things are"

His words made the griffin stop and look back. Was that the change on the wind?

The others looked about confused and discussed more things. Hearing them, Averin spoke again. " Most of the cities are destroyed and you must start anew. There is time to gather yourselves and find a purpose beyond what you were taught"

Fear filled the air as many quivering hearts fell silent. It's chill made their breaths visible. In the midst of those whose city blood was most pure, others with tribal relatives smiled at the thought of a new start. The youngest ones in agreement were picked up by the older ones before they started to follow the tribes. " If that's the case, we want to see life beyond the walls. The tales our parents or grandparents told us were marvelous" One said with a gentle smile.

Auctuskky they weren't the only tales. There are stories you haven't been told yet. Lovely ones about dragons and beauty. They've been destroyed and buried but you can still find them", he said standing up, "most of your families are dead cause of me. Ok now averin where were we. Oh the ones that want to stay raise their hands"

" Destroyed and buried!?" A Senlo Ri exclaimed. " My dad is from the tribes. Dragons and beauty still exist but far away from the cities. Some tribes even ride dragons. This is why I want to live as he did"

Another looked at Shinigami and shrugged. " If you already changed the world then what way would I change it? I can change myself by exploring the home of my ancestors" They turned and followed the others.

Many shook their heads at the ones they saw as fools. With the cities and everything they had gone, they felt so hollow and empty. After a few moments, those of elite blood gathered together and held themselves with pride. " Those fools, clinging to so little. The world will change by showing them how wrong they are. Rebuild the cities and reestablish civilization. In the end nature must bow to our hands. There is never choice on how one lives when the best always dominates" The woman flicked her wrist and led the rest of her elite followers away.

Those remaining stood with their heads down. A young girl who had studied the various eras shook her head. " How would it change? No matter what is done the cycle repeats itself...let us stay and think. Everything is gone and we are lost. We need time to figure out what to do...and who we are"

You asked the right question", he said sitting up, "spine come out. The stronger will get stronger and taken down so no strong person can rule forever. Right averin. Also she bites so hold her down"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus