Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Silence filled the castle as the dark of night held it in a cool embrace. Averin appeared quickly with nothing else to do at the time. " Everything alright?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

OH it's still noght. I guess tomorrow then. Are the people ok. Especially the ones who survived sinned assult and what are news about her. I shattered her body so I don't espert much but those goddess keep surprising me. And..", he said massaging his forehead, "I will go lie down again. My body is finally letting the pain in"

" The ones that left are safe" He said nodding his head. "I cannot stray from the castle but they have vanished into the forests. Inei may have more details when she returns"

His tail curled around as he settled near the door. Mid-day held a tense moment that he mulled over in his mind before answering. " The roar of dragons shook the mountains below and turned the largest into a volcano. My lady called out moments before everything fell silent. Yuuma investigated and returned with an armload of stone slabs. He said a human gave them to him to study, saying they were important if the boy was to be spared his fate "

He tipped his head at Shinigami's statement. For so long he had shown no weakness. " Rest is surely good but...are you feeling well?"

Well.. I don't know", he said walking back into the room and passed out on the bed

For a time the ghost watched over him with concern. Had the coming of the new era taken it's toll on him? With the way things had gone, Averin pictured Kuroi by his side trying to heal him. If only she could recover faster but...his tail uncurled to pull the drapes away from the window to let moonlight in. At best, Lumerin would help but he hoped it was enough to guide her spirit back. He reminded himself that there were others who knew him better and left the room to see if Elena was awake.

If Shinigami dreamed, he could find many depending on where he might 'wake'. Pavol was with his father in a forest full of beasts for training.
Inei was scouring the darker areas of the dream realm, looking for signs of Nasr.
And Yuuma was satisfying his adventurous side by climbing a massive spire. Many others, including those given freedom, were scattered abroad and enjoying the new peace.

Elena was in te liabray writing something down on a book surrounded by books on anatomy of beasts and humans

Averin floated about the castle for a bit, searching various rooms until he found her. He smiled to see another enjoying the books but he needed to focus. Gently, the ghost floated closer. " Pardon me, perhaps you could assist? Shinigami mentioned feeling pain before passing out. I fear that's not normal for him"

She looked up to him then looked back down sighing, "auctually that's normal for him. Shinigami is weak and all those spells finally took their tolls. As soon as he returns to his normal form he will be back to a state where his body won't protect much against the mana", she said as she stood up, "haven't you noticed his the only one that changes forms to use magic in our kind. He is weak thanks to an incident from borth", she said then looked up at him, "take me to him. Normally I would let him rest but you saw the spells he used didn't you"

" I don't believe I've seen the others of your kind fight" He said heading back out into the halls. " So that is why he says he's not the strongest. Then breaking his opponents is meant to end the fight sooner. His weakness would show after some time wouldn't it?" It wasn't long before he returned to Shinigami's room. He stepped to the side and sat down.

Auctually no. He does that cause he wants to. Well anyway let's see", he sai going over to him and laying him face up, "his lungs are weakened. He isn't getting much air causing him to pass out. And his heart is running a race", he said stroking his chest then looked at averin, "his heart will soon calm down but the lungs might be the problem. They're to tired to inflate I mean too weak to even move"

" A serious problem indeed..." Averin said as he turned to the bookshelves. One hand ran over them at a decent pace until he stopped and tapped a single book. It was removed from the shelf and flipped through. My lady would know a solution if she were here..." He sighed at the timing of everything. Though immortality was gifted, for two to stand at death's gates left the new era with a dark tone.

Finally a good spell was found and Averin floated closer. " Where are his guardians? Don't they rejuvenate his mana and restore his mana when he rests" The book was placed on the nightstand to reveal a recovery spell. " I'm sure you have the means to heal him but I offer what skill I have. How much rest will he require?"

The guardians come yes but when he needs the mana. Right now he has it and more mana can hurt him. It's confusing also we don't need a spell we just need to help him breath", she said opening his mouth then gave him and long mouth to pith breath then stoped, "his body will take care of itself we just need him to breath then the heart will slow down and what happens next doesn't happen. Wait can his body parts grow back", she asked snapping her fingers calling Lisa over who came a few minutes after the question

Confusing indeed but Averin wasn't too familiar with humans yet. He knew enough that her question drew his uneasy focus. " My word! What are you planning with that question?" A quick glance was given when he noticed Lisa. " His body parts will regenerate, however, he isn't a god. The regeneration is much slower and consumes mana as a result"

I see. Then we will have ri stick with mouth to mouth. Lisa do for without the chest presses on shi", Elena said standing up as Lisa missed and went to work, "don't cling too much"

It's not the first time I'm kissing him so don't worry I know what I'm doing. By the way his forehead is hot", Lisa sais

I noticed. Don't worry his body can fight back. For now he needs to breath. Hey averin. What kind of dragons are closet to humans when it comes to genes and cells", she asked bringing out her book

" Ah...well then, it seems you have this...taken care of" He said while closing the one book. The little he did know of humans raised a concern inside. With a smile he gently shook it away.

Perhaps he had played guardian for too long but the next question prevented him from dwelling on it. Averin looked at Elena with bewilderment as he pondered over the answer. " I believe that question is best suited too Vaulkar. At a guess I must say blood dragons and shapeshifters capable of the human form are most compatible. Alas, such flexibility could mean unstable genes. Then again blood dragons could craft exactly what you need with a bit of his blood"

No. I'm trying to miss the genes of humans and other beasts or nyctorans. Humans have no dream form and no power so their bodies can accept the change and get used to it. Since there's nothing to fight it then it could work. I work with flesh and body so I've been trying to mix the two. No don't say the words have different races sleep together I'm talking about something else", she said writing down

But that's the easiest way", Lisa replied

Well I don't want the easy way", Elena said

" How fascinating...by magic then" His voice grew distant as he thought. It sounded like she sought to restore magic to humans as well but why dragons specifically? They were questions best left for those who understood such subjects.

He stood up and turned towards the door. " It's best you spoke with Vaulkar. He is our master of genes, flesh, and blood. My lady also knows but...she won't be back for another six days"

Ok then.", she said not looking up

Lisa went on helping shinigami

He glanced over his shoulder at them before vanishing. Elena seemed cold to him and left him uneasy. Perhaps it was simply because she was focused? Such a focus dragged his thoughts away.

It had been so long since he saw focus like that. As a child, Kuroi would spend days on end in silence with her nose buried in books and claws dirtied in her experiments. Her eyes were full of life then. One day the life left her eyes and her blade turned to herself as she became her own experiment.

The humans held that same life she once did and his heart sank. Had he done her a grave injustice by not releasing her from the castle sooner? He was pulled from his thoughts with the scent of blood. As though he knew his thoughts, Vaulkar stood before him in the shape of a human.

" You were listening again" Averin said.

The blood dragon nodded and started walking. " I'm bored doing nothing and these humans are...most curious"

" Get moving then. You know they're impatient"

" Indeed" Vaulkar said with a chuckle. " Let's see what she's up to" His form became blood and he rushed towards the room.

Elena turne over to see the blood, "you're the blood dragon. Vulgar was it?" She asked looking up at him with a blank face

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus