Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Gosh. Shouldn't have gone low to your levels", he said then snapped his fingers as Travis dropped to the floor, "it was an illusion. Looks like they figured it out quickly", he said still floating, "what you think I can control dimensions. Took much work till busy trying to spend time with kuroi. Anyway", he said going to his sit and sat down, "those demons ribo everything. Now k know how you feel. Too bad you're still a pawn. I knew it, greed planed to kill sonne from the start we just did his job for him. Too bad she's still alive. I think you knew that...well maybe you also know who loves her so much that gave her support. Solarium. Yeah. The one who gave borth to you. Yeah she's getting rid of you"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The pain felt from hitting the ground was more desirable than the wretched chains. He layed their for a bit, recovering as the demons laughed around him. After a few moments he started chuckling and slowly shifted himself to a sitting position. " You're still trying to spend time with her? Why are you still here? You took her back"

His grin faded when pawn was mentioned. " I still hold the reigns to this world! If anyone is the pawn it's you!"

"Foolish pawns, the both of you!" Greed said as he stepped from Travis' body. A gilded Luminary, tall and proud, held two pawns in his hand. The pieces were slid to the top of his knuckles and balanced for a few moments before falling back into his hand. " You both have paid your dues and belong to me. My word is absolute. Fight it if you will but every step you take will craft a world I desire"

The demon crafted his own seat of riches and sat to the side, between the two. Tipping his head down, he cast a cold but confident gaze over them. "Remember, I am the other half of Solarium. She can never be rid of me. As for Sonne..." He leaned forward and grinned. " I'll let you believe what you want"

OH that spell. He's fine", Kronos said

Yeah if leaving your heart defenseless and being dead is fine. It's a suicide spell", elena said, "you always let him learn them"

Well it's too lunch work stoping him so let him. And it's more fun that way", he said

For you. He keeps giving those spells", she said

Oh come on sitting on a throne is my thing. Well whatever. You know I still have control over your souls. Let me guess you already destroyed it wait solarium did. Funny how you think you half of her. You know humans having a saying what the body don't need it goes out",: he said as the orange circle appeared and teleported greed to the far side upside down, "now why don't you show your true form greed. I'm tired with all that gold and stuff perfection is a false dream you know that. You're even using gold the perfect element but it can't be eaten. Whats it's use then. Just for armor and to build stuffs"

A nervous smile showed as Kuroi listened to them. If being married meant enduring so many arguments then it felt...overrated. Either way, it was a relief that he was fine but why leave it behind?

Too many ideas crossed her mind but one struck her so hard that she focused on his mother. She must have known where her son's heart was now. As curious as Kuroi was about that possible conversation, she had no intention of leaving an ear behind. " speaking of spells...I only have enough mana to work with minor circles. Can I...would it be too much trouble to ask for help getting to where he is?"

" And who started with the thrones before you? The gods and demons" Greed looked at him with a hollow expression while he was upside down. " But if it's my true form you desire..."

Gold, silver, jewels, and other precious metals and stones rained from his throne; washing them aside to create a mountain of treasures. Wings spread from his back as he flipped himself upright. When he landed, treasure scattered only to reveal a large dragon of gold, silver, and platinum. Imbedded tastefully in his scales and hide were a myriad of jewels.

" I know you've seen me like this before" He said pulling Travis out of the hoard. " Like it or not I am a fine sight unlike my ghastly brothers" Travis was set down and patted on the head.

He swung and the demon then crossed his arms. " It sounds like you expect the demons to betray their nature. They're not like us! Their actions will always be for their nature" Some gold dust was brushed off his arm. " Who did you want to talk too anyway? Me or the demons?"

Auctuslly I feel like a tea party with all of you of course I want to talk to the demons. You might as well be in a box and thrown in the ocean. Like a weed that refuses to die", he said to Travis then relaxed, " and oh yeah. Greed, fear, and rage also jealousy. They all have something in common, they are all ugly things. You really think your gold as silver is your true form too bad you got the wrong idea. Greed comes from lack and the feeling of gain. When you gain then want more gain it becomes greed an ugly thing that kills men. So your true form isn't beautiful it's just something to hide the lack. At least your brothers know theirs, no wonder why I preferred them. Anyway you all fear for te other", he said the disappeared from the throne and appeared eye to eye with greed, "rage will destroy everything, greed wants to take everything", he said appearing beside fear, "and fear wants to control everything", he said appearing beside rage, "I promised to let you all free to have the chance for your big battle to see who gets to rule. I know it's their nature I always knew, how did you think I controlled them", he said appearing beside Travis, "make a deal with demons and they will follow you until they don't need you and you my friend are almost getting useless. Might as well put you in a box and throw you into the ocean now than have them do it later. Well when you all are having the big battle prepare a sit for me. I want to watch you kill each other. ", he said disappearing and appeared beside his throne and sat on it with the paper he thee on the ground in his hand, "well that's life"

" A weed...it's amazing she likes you with an attitude like that" He scoffed and looked away. A smile grew behind his arm as Travis thought of why he despised him so much. Genocide, a small thing compared to what he had seen.

" Jealousy. Now there's a new one" Greed chuckled and stared Shinigami down. " I would say jealousy belongs to you for all that I hold. You're right about one thing, greed is gain but it's never a lack of nor has it killed anyone" He smirked and watched as he moved about the room. Each demon took their chance to strike at him, always missing.

When he appeared by Travis again, he sat upright and glared. He acted like he had everything together and was perfect, deeming himself fit to judge by his own mistake. One he never meant to make.

Greed laughed when he saw the boy's expression. " That's the same look you gave me when you realized I was demon. How easy it is to back Lumerin's chosen into a corner and steal them away! But..." his gaze shifted to Shinigami. In it amusement danced with a dark secret. " That's life, like you say"

" Shut up!" Travis swung his arm in an arc as he stood up, breath restrained while he tried to choke out the pain. The birthright of being eclipse born felt heavier than ever. Why did Lumerin choose him when this prick seemed perfect? " They won't kill each other if you set them loose! They'll tear this world apart!"

Rage scattered treasure when he lunged at Travis. " Shut up, slave!"

"Hmm?" Greed bared his teeth and looked down. " What are you fuming over now, fool brother!?"

" Humans, genocide, demons, all of it!" Travis appeared atop Greed's head, scythe in hand and looked down at Shinigami. Everytime he faced this guy he was reminded of what he was...and his internal war. " If you really want to cast me to the abyss, you'll do so before Kuroi...and not before you judge her first. I'll be in her castle but be quick, you'll wish night never came" He vanished through shadows.

Come closer girl", Elena said looking at kuroi, "yes it will be trouble"

You might as well try but don't bother. All he needs to do is force the captor to show him how he leaves then he can follow", Kronos said, "dhow him how to open the door"

Shinigami smiled and crossed his legs, "now that he's gone. Are you willing to come back in here", e said putting down their chess piece as it began to drag them back in, "of course not. That's why it was made for forcing you. Well thank Travis for being dumb enough to leave you three or even believing you. Maybe tricking him to kill his kind wasn't enough."

" Of course...he is clever but I still want to be there for him" She glanced towards Kronos before weaving her way through the books. "She's not mean...I'm fine...his mother is not-" Only a couple books sat between Elena and her when she stopped. Why call her closer when the request was trouble? She knew and waited for what would happen.

Due to how things were, the mana of the demons returned while the rest remained with Travis. True to his nature, the fire of Rage lashed out with the intent to burn Shinigami. " We are finished here! You have no right to drag us back!"

Scratches appeared in the walls and floors as Fear sought escape and Greed roared in protest before resuming his noble appearance. " Every human is dumb enough to believe just one of us. That's what gives us so much power over you. I would like to hear how you believe we tricked him"

Listen you're already trying. You're safeguarding his heart...we should probably put a protection spell onot", Kronos said

On it", Elena replied a circles appeare on her palm, "now why does a goddess fight so much for one person. Like I've seen what he did to your room"

Oh what did he do", Kronos asked

What you do everytine you travel", Elena replied

Ha smart", Kronos said then returned to his book

Oh don't roar so much I do t know if your mouth is washed or not", he said as a mana hand held rage down and he looked to greed, "well..I really don't know. Even someone who didn't knows you did. It's what you always do, lie. Youre demons after all who would be surprised if you did. Right fear? Oh you're still scratching around. Hey fear I'm scared of spiders"

" You've seen my room?" Her face turned a bright red as the image on the ceiling flashed through her mind. " I mean...why would anyone fight for a single for a single person..." She dropped her head and focused on the heartbeat. Each beat brought with it a memory, starting with the butterfly trick. Even now it was clear, as they fluttered about she stared passed them and focused on him. She never imagined it would stay that way. " I love him"

Despite the statement, Fear only stared at him. The scratching stopped but nothing happened. " Pulled that trick before, have you?" Greed said with a smirk. " You got what you wanted so back to the subject at hand"

Smoke began to fill the area as Rage fought against the hand. Growling and melting the floor beneath. " Enough talk, more killing!"

" Yes...I tire of his chains too..." The mana took the luminary form before he looked back at Shinigami. " What is your point now? We tricked him, he killed the humans, waits to show you some secret, and you still hate him while holding us here...Perfect food for my brother"

" Perfect!? Look at me you over glittered pansy!" A flaming tail cut into the floor beside them. " He's hiding something!"

" I'm sure he is but that hatred must be real" Greed placed a hand under his chin and studied Shinigami. Fit to be both god and demon yet neither. " Real or not...I'm positive you despise him yet you let him go as he becomes erratic. You want to shatter that facade of his and see what's real, don't you?"

kronos gave a little giggle

What?", Elena asked

Nothing just wondering how much it took for her to say it", he said, "but it does feel better doesn't it"

He stood up and began clapping, "yes. I want to destroy him till he knows what not to believe. I want to break him. Just like I did you three. You see I have what you all want reign. I'm no hero I've already told you that. And I'm no demon you seen that clearly. I'm just the guy that pissed off", he said as the floor began to turn to liquid. It began to burn the flesh but he was in the air, "oh you might think this to be an illusion but it's not. It's dry real. Acid, eats melt burns all things and and your brothers tantrum isn't going in your case. I don't care if I lose Travis he's going to suffer sooner or later even if I'm out the picture. Well if you could do that.", he said as mana began to radiate from his back and swirl around ,"I know we all don't see eye to eye but we can all agree on something. We've been waiting for this to happen for a while biw haven't we. Kill me and you're free fail and you will be trapped again it's a promise not get up and show me why you got your names"

She shot a glare towards him and grit her teeth. " What does it matter what it took!? Just help me reach your son so I can tell him already!" She stood perfectly still for a few minutes while her words sank in. The ones who heard it first were his parents? She hid her face with the sad reality as she turned and started to walk away. " I'll just...be on my way...maybe wait for him in his room or..."

The moment acid was mentioned, Greed took to the air. He watched the floor change and Rage take his volcanic form to negate the damage. " You just handed your life over fool" He said with a dark smirk. " You know what to do brothers now get moving!"

First to move was Fear, flying off the wall to get inside his head. It didn't matter how many or what one he found, he just needed to find a weakness to prey on, even if it meant dragging others in.

The pool of acid glowed with fire as Rage swam beneath it's surface. From it rose toxic and corrosive fumes which made Greed growl. " Careful you stupid brute. We all want out of this alive" A golden glow surrounded Greed as he merged with Fear, giving his brother greater defense.

Oh trying to get into my head. Too bad my fear is no were around", he said as he flew down to the pool and as soon as his feet touched it it began to create waves that washed over the brothers , "give my life to you in giving you a chance to take it and you seem to be failing at it", he said looking disappointed

Wow. It's going to be very awkward", Kronos said

Hey for go yet. You haven't figured out how to get to him", Elena said

We were just teasing the one he chose. So let's go on. Where were you", Kronos asked

" Are you so sure about that?" Greed said just before the acid washed over him. His metallic roar filled the air as he left Fear, soaring higher. Acid was shaken from his wings and brushed from his limbs and body but the marks were there, for now.

Though bone was eaten and the sludge dripped into the pool, Fear cackled and reformed himself. A piercing shriek filled the area with his minions and spirits before he left to collect what was found.

" Only one of us knows how to kill!" The pool of acid erupted in fire as Rage rose beneath Shinigami to swallow him. The spirits left behind screamed like banshees as they raged about, freezing everything in place, including Rage.

Skulls danced around the glittering pillar of ice, laughing while sending poisoned blades through in the hopes of finishing Shinigami off.

Awkward indeed but how did such things work? She stopped and looked over her shoulder at them. Elena was right, she could use all the help she could get right now. A gentle nod was given before she turned back around. " He enjoys his pranks I noticed...what am I missing?"

Well first we need to know where they kept you", kronso said

What dimension or cave", Elena continued

Skulls immature. Try spiders", he said as mana formed around him taking shapes of spiders and attacked the skulls and flew to greed grabbing him by the neck and threw him and rage, "wow I'm feeling sorry for you. Even your mother put up a better fight and she was pretending"

" In the white realm? It was crafted by Sonne or Travis. Not real just a sanctuary" Her hand touched the back of a chair when a breath flipped the pages of open books. The air chilled and darkness began to fill the halls.

Valra started yelling then laughed while the children ran through the halls screaming. " Averin?" She said looking over her shoulder. Fear, in the shape of Averin, crawled into the room. " You...I will...use against him..."

" Oh no...I have two things to say. Look into his eyes and you shall see the place. Second, everyone must gather into a single room tonight until I can solve this problem"

The ice shattered when the demons collided, sending spears in every direction. " Spiders!?" Greed growled as he recovered. " Such vile creatures. You lack style!" His roar turned the air gold for a moment. Anything within the area, living or not would become gold or diamond.

As Rage shook off the ice and spiders, his brother fused with him to grant him armor. " Why won't you die!" The demon rose to tear him apart. The volcanic form was replaced with the shape of a past incarnation. Gleaming blades of claws slashed across Shinigami while a bladed tail, holding a star to turn all to ash, swung around.

Kronos looked at fear. A wave of mana pushed fear out the room through walls and Kronos stood up, "shinigami left you here k owing you could be protected didn't he. And we are right here how rude trying to kidnap her right in front of us", he said then looked to kuroi, "what were you saying sorry want listening", he said as tattoos appeared all over his body

I'm immortal", he said laughing as the claws came towards him. The spiders climbed onto rages claws and began to chew them off till when he tried to claw him down there was nothing to claw him with.

" It seems that way" The tattoos held her attention for a moment when she refocused on his parents. She looked up with a smile. " I can see why he's a jerk sometimes but...thank you"

A few books were slid aside before she sat down. " Anyway, did you see where he was before you forced the demon out. Also tonight shall be rough. Gather everyone into a single room. Lock it tight and set up wards until I can deal with the problem" She noticed the book from the blood dragons in the stack and pulled it out. " Daytime shall be safe"

Be it the missing claws or the statement of immortality, both let out a furious roar. " You tricked us!" They howled as Rage thrashed about in a blind fury. Every place his remaining claws touched turned to lava. Tears in the ceiling rained down lava in steady streams.

Oh yeah I only look at my target in the eye when I'm torturing them", Kronos said blasting fear again

Which is why I did. I know where they're keeping him", Elena said, "well we don't own the castle so where's the one place"

The fact I was immortal was a no brainier", he said as a light circle appeared over them and began se send beams of light at them, "oh you need your brother to heal. Too bad he's not here. Why don't we have more fun", he said as te beams pushed them into the acid and the spiders began to dig into their skim

Shadows stirred when Fear slunk off into the shadows. It's shriek echoed in the darkness. " So much for a conversation..." Kuroi sighed. " A day of peace would be nice...a week is possibly asking too much"

A scroll of parchment was unrolled across the table. The layout of the castle was sketched out with an emphasis on a door with a ruby at the top. " This room is large and cozy. Wards have been placed here from before so it should be safe"

The armor on Rage shimmied and shifted as Greed debated on how to face this challenge. Their roars rang out from within the boiling acid. " Do something you overgrown bauble!" Rage bellowed as he returned to his volcanic form. The spiders would burn and the acid rendered near useless once more.

" Fine...but you owe me..." Through his wounded pride, Greed forced the armor to shine with the damage. The light was reflected back, allowing his brother to rise again. An explosion shook the place as hot ash, acid, and magma filled the room.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus