Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Since we aren't doing anything let me bring the boys here", Elena said opening two portal to Nasr and Yuuma

No don't I'm trying to", he said but she draged both of them through, "rest. Ha fine. Yuuma, I have your prophetic stories and Nasr please get averin to block any spies with a barrier. Be careful he seems upset"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Yeah...I heard how upset he is" Nasr said as he rubbed his head. " So...why is so angry and why are we here?"

" We're here to listen to the prophecies it seems" Yuuma stepped closer and looked at the book. " Is it really safe to look at it?"

" That much is obvious. I feel like there is more linked to why that ghost is..." He blinked a few times as he looked at them. Their blank expressions casting unease over him. " Ok, ok! I'm going!" He sighed then vanished.

A few minutes later he returned, looking puzzled as he rubbed the back of his head. " Averin is the friendly ghost, right? He only agreed if I kept you away...from...Kuroi..." His eyes got wide when he gestured towards his friend. A devious grin soon followed. " You little devil! How did you pull that off?"

Shadow was given a wary look as she slunk to the log. Their gaze was never broken even as she sat down. " I hate it when you greet me like that"

" A shame! It's your fault, you know. Nothing like the bite of your conscious" His arms were shifted so he could hold on while resting on the other. The smug grin filled with amusement as he watched her.

" S-shut up! I don't regret it! All I need to know is...can a child be conceived in dreams?" A chill ran through her body with the last word. It was made worse by his stare and the growing silence. Finally his eyes lit up. " Yes"

It felt like she had been struck by lightning and her ice shards at the same time. Off the back of the log and into the pond she fell. She surfaced and draped over the log. "What!?"

" You heard me" He chuckled and held out his hands. A crystal appeared in each, one blue and one red. " This is a world where dreams are reality. Such an act melds the mana and spirit energy of the two, resulting in a sacred birth" The crystals were held close enough so the mana was drawn together. Once they fused into a single purple crystal, he looked at Kuroi. " But it gets better"

" How does this get better!? He is...I am...no...I'm ok. You're just messing with my head...like you normally do" After sliding a few times she made it back to her seat. Her heart pounded as if begging to escaps but when she grabbed her chest to calm it, she swore it stop. It was still with him.

Great now everyone will know. Well.....to tell you the truth kuroi would go through you I mean literally so he might as well help us. I can't stop her myself", he said face palming himself

Not that he wants t", elena said covering her mouth with one hand giggling with a wolf taunting attitude

Enough already", he said almost red

Ok. But you didn't get enough though did you", she said again with the same attitude

Woman, stop", he said then took a deep breath, "then I guess I should do it"

Boy be real you're too weak", Elena said as a barrier appeared around them

To tell you the truth I wanted averin to be here for it", he said taking a sip of water

Don't worry I made it so he can get through", she said then grinned, "kuroi too"

He spat out his drink coughing, "yuuma. Just read the book please"

" Why would I want to stand between two lovers? Besides crossing a god or goddess" Nasr chuckled and danced his way to a chair where he sat down. " How will SHE react? I must know"

Yuuma looked at each of them in turn though he felt lost. He eventually focused on Shinigami and nodded. " R-right" The book was opened and a few pages flipped as he glanced over it.

His hands trembled under the energy in the room but he took a deep breath. " Ok. World born anew, Chaos guides its path. Voices cry out for dominance and others toil in silence. Blood is split but new bonds are built. Beware the chains from either side as past and present blend as one.

Power is found and tried. Origins become the redemption of a dying world. If light and dark are kept apart then Death shall take his due, handing Life a clean slate" He looked up for a moment at them. " There's more"

" This is how it gets better" Shadow smirked. " The effect is more powerful when the act is perform while you two are in the same bed" Again his hands were held out but figures of Shinigami and Kuroi appeared in each.

" What are you doing!? No, no! Use your representations!" She got up and grand towards him but found a barrier between them; staggering back a few steps before shaking her head. Ice ran through her veins now as her heart begged for escape.

"Careful. He can feel your heart remember?" Shadow said with a smirk. The figures gained spirit flames around them and he brought them close together. He smiled at them with delight. " This way the act can be performed in both the dreams and physical realm, binding body, spirit, and mana into one being"

The flames and figures merged into one, becoming a gleaming black, gem-like egg. He held it out to her with a satisfied smirk. " A child is guaranteed and is more powerful as a result; a ritual that has been forgotten by all but a few groups because it takes a special bond. If I recall, it was his mana which chose you first. You two are very susceptible to this"

" But...we weren't in the same..." She shook her head and took another step back. " Then just tell me...am I..." Shadow appeared in her face and stared in her eyes. The egg was placed in her hands before he stepped back. " I won't say. It will be more fun watching you two stress with the question. All the while you'll still want more"

" You ARE me! You can't do this!" She looked at the egg only to hold it out. " Take it back! None of us are..."

" Give it to him" He said folding her fingers around it. " He'll know who it's from and maybe...just maybe it will tighten the bond between you...no one needs to know how you two really feel inside" Darkness swept him away, leaving her trembling alone. His smile lingered in her mind though. It was soft like he knew everything would be ok.

One second", he said with w blank face, "remind me to pick lumerin in the face the nest time I see him. Doesn't he get that it would be better to be straightforward with his prophecies", he said a lily le annoyed

You're just angry cause you don't have the brain cells to understand it", Elena said

Yes but it would be better to understand. What does it mean death gets a clean slate. How. What's a slate. No wait he's handling love life a clean slate. Wait...keep going", shinigami said

" I could write these out exactly how the dream was" Yuuma chuckled but quickly returned to the pages. " The sun will rise in the west to guide its children once more. To the east a new sun will rise to challenge its rule. Fire purifies the land, revealing secrets hidden since the first bird ruled. The crown they hide can only go to one.

Brother to the sun stands strong. Parent's pride, he binds the gap in time and blood. Healing may begin but barbs wait to drop their seeds once more"

The sound of a portal made him lift his head. Meandering across the room was Kuroi. Her eyes were distant and skin pale as moonstone. When she reached the bed, she sat down and leaned against Shinigami. She was icy to the touch despite her resistance to it.

" You look like you have seen your death" Nasr snickered. " Hey wait...what are you holding?"

She shifted her hand over the egg to hide it better. " ...Nothing..." Worry, fear, joy, anticipation, and more raged inside like a storm. The choice was made but the potential consequences were heavier than she expected. She closed her eyes and took in his presence to still her mind and soul.

Nothing. Pretty sure.... Never mind. Hey do you know why averin id do triggered", he asked her then saw her trying to calm down, "don't worry about it. Yuuma continue"

Yeah you both stand there while I get a drawing", she said taking out a piece of paper and it began to glow. The paper was pointed towards them then the flowing stoped, "now another one for your father"

Just one is enough", he said at her

Oh. But the more the better. Right tobi," she said looking to her side as Tobi had brought a stack of paper enough to make a pillar

Seriously?", he asked confused, "oh never mind. Yuuma, continue please. And try to explain it as best as you can"

Because you don't have brain cells to understand it?" Elena said

Because I don't have much brain cells to understand it", he replied immediately

Her eyes opened as she nodded. " I'll explain everything later...when they leave alright?" The glow of the paper made her look up. With such a stack she too was left wondering why. It seemed that she may have to explain infront of his mother.

Before his eyes, Yuuma saw Shinigami with his white hair. A contrast to her black hair and silver eyes. The expression he saw made him tip his head. " ...and when god and man exist as one again...the wonders of the world return" He mumbled.

" Huh? What are you saying now?" Nasr leaned over to look at the book.

" I see! That's why they..." He flipped through the pages until he found the matching the line. " Look!" he said holding up the book.

After scanning over the pages, Nasr nodded and smirked. " I love this line. I bet this is what he read earlier. Seed of man touches the stars offering a dream to guide all. A fateful bet shatters the sun's last hope. The crown handed to the powerful eastern son...wait..." He rubbed his eyes and looked again. " Yuuma! You spelled it wrong! Cheeky hydra"

" What!? N-no I..." He looked at the book and blinked. " Oops...I was tired! You weren't supposed to read that, aanyway. The part about the world getting restored!"

" Byyyyy..." He looked over to the two with a canary eating grin. " Their suns! Wait sons."

" You don't know that...Isn't her brother out there too? Besides they may be scrambled. I wrote as the dreams came. Anyway a dead world kept showing up in my visions. It was close Nyctoria. I don't know what the importance of this place is. We need to get back on track" He dropped his head and flipped back.

By now Kuroi held the egg close to her chest and had buried her face in Shinigami's leg. Everything Shadow said flooded back. "It can't be now...it's just torment like he said..."

He took a deep breath and covered his face," haa. It can't get any worse."

Oh. Lumerin was the one to announce it. Guess we don't need a gender reveal", Elena said in a wolf taunting voice whole tobi threw blue papers at them

Yep. I'm punching lumerin for this. He knew what he was doing", he said , "I feel like we are forgetting the parts of the properchies that are important"

When a god and man exists one again...what's that mean", Elena said

Woman. You know it already", shinigami said

Seed of man touches the sky", Lisa voice said. Lisa walked in through a portal

I thought you made it that only us and averin..", he said

Don't worry that's tobi" she said with a giggle, "she couldn't miss this. Now I need enough drawings for your ancestors and the rest for safe keepings"

Woman...just finish the properchies Yuuma. And what part was the mistake", he said

Yuuma cast a sharp glare at the Valra as he pulled the book away. " They didn't need to hear that! That wasn't important at all!"

" It was in your prophecies" He snickered and sat down. A pleased look on his face as he leaned back. A quick glance was given to Tobi before he rocked back.

" If it makes any difference...your daughter will be a good friend to the humans while your son will-" The chair fell back with a loud clatter. Nasr scrambled upright and stared wide-eyed at Yuuma. " My what now!?" A grin showed as the dragon flipped through the pages to organize his thoughts. " Oohhh, you are getting mean"

" Pardon me, the mistakes are in my spelling. That was supposed to be S-U-N not S-O-N" Some pages were torn out and stuffed in new locations in the book. " I will summarize to the best of my ability. It sounds like Sonne will return and stir chaos between human and Nyctoran. It could become a long running war but if harmony is achieved, I believe this world will see prosperity like no other"

He froze and looked up once it clicked that 'Lisa' was in the room. He reminded himself it was just Tobi and refocused on the book. " U-um...Th-this war will be split in three...creation...Sonne...and Death. Suns wheel turns and prizes peace and gold. Those unworthy beg for Death's cold embrace. Champions of all bite the chains of slavery and reforge the world"

A quick sigh and he continued. " There are passages that...speak of this dead world. Something about the home of the strong and a god to end their suffering? A-anyway a sister to Nyctoria of time long past. With its death the sun will laugh and open the gates long sealed by blood"

He ran his fingers across a few paragraphs and tapped them. " Pavol...We must watch his line. White fledgling falls while guiding others to a new light. The tainted sun will take the eggs and lead them astray....Keiran is...interesting. Half blood rises to take the stage. Join the competition and lead the armies. Dog's guide uncovers the next wave"

Oh come on you ruined my fun", Elena said with a frown

Wait sister. Like sonne or...never mind. It can't be tobi", shinigami said ignoring his mother

Oh. It's not me I wasn't a sister. Maybe kuroi", tobi said then released Lisa

" I bet he is lying..." Nasr leaned on the seat of the chair and scowled. " I want another look at that book"

" Sister, referring to sister world. Not a living being...unless..." A page drifted to the floor as Yuuma looked through the notes. " Why didn't I organize this better..." The stray page was picked up by the Valra. He got a grin on his face before vanishing from the room.

A sigh of relief came from Kuroi as she relaxed. As she began feel like everything would be ok, a chill ran up her spine. She was yanked into the air and fumbled the egg. It fell safely on the bed next to Shinigami but she found herself staring down Averin. " I told you to stay away from him!"

Her glare held death this time. " Took you long enough! My answer is NO! I have bigger problems to worry about right now so put me down!"

He huffed at her before looking over the others. His gaze stopped at Shinigami. The air cooled around him.

Oh averin is here", shinigami said watching kuroi

He's staring you down....tobi brought me here didn't she", Lisa said

Yeah wait whys he staring me down", he asked looking around for the ghost, "anyway. What's the sister world....it has to do with te tournament doesn't it"

Seems like so", he said

" You know what you have done. I catch you near her in a weeks time, there will be trouble" He turned and began to take Kuroi away. A flash of light filled the room along with his roar. When it faded, she had returned to his side. The egg was picked up as she glared at Averin.

" I see things just difficult...Why did you want him here Elena?" He rubbed his eyes in hopes of clearing the light spots. " If this tournament is so important we should focu-" It finally clicked whose voice he heard. Yuuma's thoughts flew away when he looked back up at Lisa.

The lesson Shinigami gave swirled in his mind for a time. Soon he got up, placing the book down, and sat the chair Nasr was using upright. He shifted by her. " Y-you can have this seat"

Oh that. Yeah I would say it was a mistake but that wouldn't be true would it", he replied to averin, "but first let's come up with a plan I challenged a god of death by the end of this week all would be chaos. Don't you think we need kuroi here"

It's ok kuroi. I will meet up with you soon", he said to her through the link

He's right you know. We are dealing with someone and another", Elena said looking at averin, "how about we ask them to compete in the tournament. If they did then you can prove your worth"

Again mom, proving my worth is just another insult at me. I'm not saying this out of pride but sometimes one shouldn't be asked to prove oneself. It's insulting", he said with a serious face

There are beautiful creatures all around and manbeast. The females are special", Elena said with a bargaining voice

Then we will fight in this tournament and prove to them what real strength is.", he said with another serious face

Wow you're simple sometimes. Which was it the females or the manbeast ", Elena asked

Auctually both cause the females are literally manbeast. Wait what are they", he asked Elena

We are going off track but you will see when we get there", Elena replied, "but for now, shy dragon boy who everyone's can tell has a thing for a girl except her does The prophecies explain deaths trump card"

He has a girl he likes," Lisa asked sitting down"

His growl was deep enough to rattle the glass. Each one was looked over before he focused on Kuroi. " Get! I'll give you the plan later"

She lingered a little longer, heart burning with fury, before bolting out the door. "I'll be waiting in the baths. Wards will be set up so Averin can't interfere"

He watched her until she was out of sight. " You've dealt with other gods on your own before. She is strong but so are you. That tournament is yours alone from what I gather"

Head down, Yumaa returned to his seat and regathered the notes. " The dates were unspecified...even in chaos could you really keep her away if..." A harsh huff made him sit straight and swallow hard. " Y-yes well..."

His stomach was tied in more knots than he could count. He looked at Elena and gave her a sheepish grin. " I-is it that...p-pardon me. I believe they do say..." A few pages got bent as he flipped to the last. After a moment he began to read. " Immortality becomes an illusion in Death's talons. The tyrant sun, first to fade with a human boy falling next. Lunar gift held for his next of kin.

For young moon's treasure the hounds await. One fit to end Death's domain or add a diamond in his gates. Its life a barter chip to take all life or spare its fate "

The baths. I will be there", he said through the link

Of course. I would try to leave her out of it", he said with a smile then raised his hand up and was able to touch averin. A calming effect was produced by his touch one he didn't notice, "calm down now. You're only scaring her"

So fhat means when fighting death your immortallity means nothing", Elena said to him . "And the human boy would be Keiran, wait jeiran is half blood then you? Meaning you gone they win"

That's obvious", shinigami said putting his hand down ,"Yuuma. Explain the remaining parts"

For those who could see him, a blue shimmer flowed over Averin like ripples on a lake. He sighed and layed down. The tension in the room dissipated causing Yuuma to look up. " What did you do? N-nevermind...Death has made it clear he wants Shinigami out of the picture. No prophecy is needed for that"

After studying the notes a moment, he scratched at his horn. " This lunar gift I believe is referring to the gifts given to the eclipse born. If I'm right he'll want it for his own bloodline but..." he dragged his finger to the last passage. " What treasure could this young moon have? I presume young moon means Kuroi. The hounds are obviously referring to the hounds of hell. Whatever this treasure is, Death is willing to wait for it"

Maybe a child. Like...you said he's willing to wait for it. He wants his line to keep frowning doesn't he.", he said scratching his head

Well we don't know yet. What about her bother. Kurois brother, anything there about him?", Elena asked yuuma

" I believe so...let's see" As he flipped back he noticed an incomplete passage. He quickly skimmed through the loose pages to find it was missing. " Um...w-well...that is...n-not important...heh heh"

The dragon tooth necklace was held tight when he found the proper page. " Fickle dawn gambles all on a single soul while the dusk chases the greatest risk. Evermore he heralds the moon yet the golden sun greets him with glee.

Trust is thin but loyalty great. Forever he turns the tides of fate. In this a third sun rises late."

He turned a few more pages. " This brother is...I'm afraid I have no answers. Here's another.
Chaos or Peace rules under the dual wings. A spur to encourage progress or a sword to end the tale. Always waiting to tip the scales.

To the end he waits to raise a sun of gold. Small and faint yet warm and bold. The two suns it will join to choose the ruling star"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus