Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Let's see. All things I don't understand. Don't bother trying to look to me for ideas. How about we just take kuroi away", shinigami said

Tobi possessed Lisa again, " well you made things more dangerous by listening to the systems", tobi said

What", he asked confused

What tobi means to say is that us trying to fight the prophecies might make them come true. Even knowing the prophecies we still don't know the future", Elena explained

That mKes sense. So we all sleep. Sounds like a solid plan", he Saadi

Only got you. You can't come up with a plan can you", tobi asked him

I don't even understand what's going on there. It's too much. Why can't lumerin think about my braincellsvtgat are dying right now?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You wonder why I sleep wherever. It taxes my mind too" He chuckled and closed the book. " I could translate them into more understandable versions but...I believe Nasr took a page..." His hair fell into his face when he dropped his head.

The seemingly sleeping dragon lifted his head and sighed. " To fight it or not, the events will come. All you can do is prepare for what you know"

Averin faced Shinigami and studied him for some time. The calming effect felt like water gently flowing over his temper even as he tried to stoke it. " One week. I must say you have plenty of time to prepare. Start with your tournament" He stood back up and turned to the door.

" Take Kuroi away..." Yuuma muttered. His studies had been many. Puzzle pieces of the studies were shifted about until they created various ideas. He raised his head and smiled. " Why don't you take her away? I can use the stars to mask her presence wherever she goes. The events may still happen but you can choose how they occur! Remember the first prophecy? Everything still took place but what I saw in my dreams and what I saw in reality were different. Make the prophecies work for you!"

Ok then", he said then looked around, "averin. Can i see kuroi now" , he asked with a grin

This again. Well im gone", elena saidvtgen disappeared

Why cant you see her? ", lisa asked

Averin won't let me", he said looking innocent

His nose twitched as he watched him. Behind that innocence hid more trouble than he wanted to deal with. " You know why I said no"

" One week of preparation will keep him busy. Just one more day?" Yuuma looked back to see the ghost glaring at then. " Aeii..."

In the distance, the sound of crumbling stone and shattering glass could be heard. Averin's attention shifted out and he sighed. " What now?" He vanished out the door but blood seeped up from the floor.

" Take your chance now. I'll look out for you" Vaulkar manifested against the wall with one eye closed and massive grin. " And Yuuma!"

" Huh?" he said facing the dragon.

" You have an opportunity here. Don't waste it" The grin changed as he looked towards Lisa.

Wait how are you in here my mom put a barrier...you were here the whole time weren't you", he said with a blank face, "well thanks for the tip but I already planned to. Thanks though", he said transforming to his fourth form then disappeared

He appeared in the bath where he was told to meet kuroi

Tobi took the book from Yuuma and disappeared with it

Lisa saw what was happening, "maybe I should go join them. Hey yuuma, let's go"

With the book taken, Yuuma looked about, nearly pouting. " W-why would you want to...oh nevermind. It can't hurt right" He shrugged as he stood up. " They could be...anywhere"

The concerns had been diluted with her time in the water. A gentle smile was on her face as she floated along. Resting on her chest was the egg, easily visible with how little she had on.

She felt the change when he appeared and shifted upright with a smile. The egg was caught before it could touch the water. " That's a serious form. What are we doing this time? Something more intense?" She teased then started swimming to him.

Oh this. Nah", he said changing back to his normal form, "you seemed like there was something you wanted to tell me. What's wrong"

Lisa stood up, "I can trace her. Thanks to lumerin", he said then walked into the barrier trying to get out

Oh sorry", Elena said snapping her finger allowing her to walk through , "now vaulkar. You seem strange", Elena said turning to him

" Yes..." She looked down at the egg in her hands as she stood up. " I spoke to Shadow this morning...about if children could be created through dreams" A deep breath was taken and she looked him in the eye. " His answer...was yes...and he mentioned how it's promised. The child will be stronger too" The egg was held out before him. It trembled a little as she thought about how they were moved.

Was a plan set in motion by his mother? Could they have been together before they were put in their own rooms. Elena seemed eager enough to win the bet yet would she know of the ritual or be so devious to actually pull such a stunt? Her actions appeared innocent but the greatest schemers were good for that.

Kuroi shook her head. This was his mother after all. " I will never regret that moment with you...but I'm scared. I don't know if I'm..." Her breaths became strained until she lifted her head higher and smiled. " He refused to tell me. We're too young for that, right?"

" He...gave you a way to track her? V-very well...lead the way" Yuuma said as he followed her out.

After watching them leave, Vaulkar looked at Elena. " Hmm? How am I strange?" He grinned. " Because of my interests right?"

Oh", he said taking the egg, "well the female human body cna become pregnant from the age of tqelve. Most likely with your age it's possible but I doubt that was enough for it. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere for the next years so when's it's time...", he said then paused, "for now let's try to figure out if this is breakfast",

Lisa began to make her way to kuroi

You're too intrested. Like you are with the death god then you're with us. You're the kind of person that like to watch aren't you. You want to oversee everything d and make things more fun. I know cause I like doing that too", Elena said with a grin

" I don't know if we want to eat that egg" She chuckled. "Give this too him...maybe it will strengthen the bond between you two" Shadows words echoed through her mind. How was it intended?

" It's yours to do with as you please. I can have Averin prepare breakfast or..." She grabbed her top and put it back on. " I could make you something. That goes against your rules though..." He was given a playful pout as she finished getting dressed.

A devious light showed in eyes as he looked at his claws. " And what's life without a little excitement? With that grin others might think you have something up your sleeve" His gaze shifted to focus on her. " I'm listening"

I might or might have not given tobi the idea to put them in the same bed. Whether tobi did it or not depends on her. I wanted to see what kind of child would be born form this", Elena said, "so. I think you can tell me"

I won't eat it. Shadow gave it to you. Might as well let him explain. An also I no need that rule. It was something dumb I came up with that doesn't seem to be needed anymore", he said lifting and transforming to his fourth form up the egg then the X-ray circles appeared on his eyes to check the insides

" There's more to it than that, isn't there?" Gracefully he stepped to the side of the bed and sat down. His grin got bigger as he folded his hands together. " We can only hope Tobi put them together. That would be worth so much. What I love about genetics are the endless possibilities but those two...never will you find a pair like that in a million years"

He sketched out a familiar symbol to humans on the floor with his foot, the yin yang. " His hair is black now but we've seen it white with his black eyes. Her hair is always black but her eyes are silver and can be considered white" He began and wrote the differences in each half. " He hates the cold, she loves it, he's untouchable yet she bleeds and dies for her friends and loved ones. I'm sure there's more"

A smug look was on his face when he sat up. " Imagine if you will, how beautifully imperfect this child will look. Not ugly, far from it. It could be a god that embodies this balance, one I know doesn't exist. The child might be human even but the mana would already live inside them. No need to worry about if the mana will choose them or not. Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll give you more than one grandchild. In the end, if the child is conceived through the ritual...their power will be great. Under your son's training...well you get it"

" I shall make you anything you want then" She stepped closer until she was close to him. Her head was lifted to look at the egg. " What do you see? Was Shadow a real jerk?"

A mystery would be found inside. One moment a life could be seen and the next, nothing then it would return again. If his eyes were capable of catching it, the egg was rich with mana as the world once was. Perhaps its fate was undecided, waiting for something to occur, or maybe it's mystery was something else.

Oh his hair is naturally black. Tobi likes to cut it. They grow out when he expends his mana so when the man's goes back in his body is forced to change that's why he gets smoother skin or a little taller and longer hair together. But tobi was the one who trained him. With his skill and her power we get somethings different. But the child might not survive. If the body cant take the strain it will die. That's his....nevermind. He loves the heat. A lot. He would wear a jacket in a boiling pot. The heat calms him and his loves peace. Like that symbol", she said, "hey. How about we set them up. This time to make sure",

Tobi could be seen carrying a boon towards her

I'm joking of course", Elena said ten tobi stoped the book

Nothing yet. I can't see life or anything. We should talk to shadow. Permission to make him female"., he said

"Hmm..." He stared at the book then returned his gaze to Elena. " A pity. I shall entertain the idea atleast" He stood back up and stepped to her side. One hand was placed on her shoulder. " This...problem of his that could kill the child. When you want to talk about it find me. I'm sure I could solve the problem. Prevent future heartache for them"

A fragment of mana was sent into her when he tapped her with a finger. As he walked away, his voice could be heard in her head. "I would love to set them up"

" He is my shadow. Permission given" She said with a smile. " I left the mirror outside the castle" A portal was opened and she strode towards it, unaware that she was being tracked.

Ok. ", she said the removed the mana, "sorry yours will interrupt a project of mine"

He walked over to her and pulled her back towards himself for a kiss

" Which project is that?" He said looking over his shoulder.

No fight was given as she melted in his arms and returned the kiss. Her hands were brought up to rest on his chest.

Oh. Can't say", she said then disappeared

Lisa was making her way to kurois room, "through that room"

He was picked up into the air, "hey tobi. You're here. Please let me down", he said

Tobi let him down but got the egg

Careful. That's thing is full mana", he said after e dropped down to the flopr

" Tricky woman...Hmm" He released his shape and sank through the cracks.

" Th-there? Ok. Why are we looking for her?" Yuuma rushed ahead and opened the door for Lisa.

" She never lets up does she?" Kuroi helped straighten his outfit. Once it clicked what he said, she looked up. " Hey! What are you doing with that!? That's a gift for him" Her wings appeared when she jumped and tried to get it back.

Thank you", Lisa said jumping inside then opened the door to the bathroom

Wait how did she get...nevermind I need to stop asking myself that question", he said standing up as Tobi threw the egg to him. He cushy it the froze after looking inside, "i thought u saw life in there. Must have been the mana. "

" There was life...it vanishes and retur-" Her wings quit moving when she saw Lisa standing in the doorway. Before it fully registered, she fell to the ground.

" What just...the b-b-bathroom!?" Yuuma retreated as quickly as he had peeked in.

Kuroi groaned as she forced herself up. " It's fine Yuuma...Everyone is clothed" She rubbed her knees as she looked at Lisa. " Fancy meeting you here...knocking first is appreciated"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus