Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Don't bother. Lisa won't knock", he said scratching his head, "but seriously what's this egg for. I guess I will....kuroi where did you meet shadow", he asked her

Oh. You're bathing together. Sorry, but why couldn't I come in. We're both girls"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Hearing her statement, Kuroi smacked her own face. "...Why did she have to be right..." She began to pace with the path growing shorter, allowing her flip on a dime. " W-what does it matter where I met Shadow? ...Nevermind Lisa, you can...ugh...I'll just show you where I met him" A portal was opened and she walked through

" Th-the goddess is nervous?" Yuuma questioned as he peeked back inside. He looked at Lisa again. " You never did say why we were following..." Eyes grew wide, face turned bright red, and he swallowed hard. " Y-y-you want a bath? I-I...I'll...be on my way..."

Lisa don't tease Yuuma like that", he said

Come on I came here all the way to play", Lisa said with a pout, "can I follow you"

Sure", he said stepping through the portal

Sweet. You coming Yuuma", she asked looking back to him then ran to the portal

A weight filled his gut when they were all gone. It was comforting yet a pain pulled on his heart. " O-ok...I'll follow" Once he set through the portal, his eyes turned a bright shade of sea blue.

In the Moon Continent the forests were thicker, darker but they felt more magical. Peace rested here so powerfully that he wanted to stay. The scents that filled his nose were a delight. Herbs, food, flowers, and more. Suddenly he looked up and jumped to grab a branch. His legs kicked at the air until he could pull himself and vanish into the trees.

The leaves and branches rustled overhead as Kuroi approached the mirror. " His tune changed" She chuckled and placed her hand on the mirror. As before, Shadow was drawn from the mirror.

" Back so soon?" He said while looking over the two. A prideful grin showed when he saw Shinigami. " Well, well. You brought friends. Has this turned into a congratulations party?"

"Sh-shut up! We don't need our heads messed with more!" She shook her head then glared at him.

Fluttering was heard from above, followed by Yuuma's yell and the snapping of small branches. " Whoa! Oof!" He caught a branch with his legs and hung upside down infront of Lisa. An eye was opened to see her. This time his eyes opened wide with delight as a massive grin showed. " Look what I found!"

His hands were held out to her to reveal a glowing blossom which filled his hands. It soon moved to reveal it was apart of a little dragon, resting atop its head. The tiny wings were made of the same flower petals. It let out a tiny squeak and a larger one landed on his arm, looked at the two for a moment, then started grooming the little one.

Shinigami looke back and saw Lisa and Yuuma together with a blank face, "so innocent", he said then turned back to shadow, "yeah. Is she being followed", he said pointing his thumb at kuroi, "I thought maybe you did something for the fun of it. Like when you have her this egg. You didn't tell her that humans don't bear children in in eggs. It's more complicated than that", he said pointing to the egg

Lisa looked at the flower and tried to touch it then stoped, "dragons are funny when they walk. Sometimes they would fall and get so embarrassed that they could go on a tampage. Expecially ones with long neck. When they try to keep it straight as they walk crackles me"

" You could say that" He replied with a smug grin. " Followed by who though? Friend or foe?" With a chuckle, he wandered about and prepared seats for all of them. He stopped by the pond and faced them, looking at the egg. " Was I supposed to tell her? That egg is special. It won't rot, it might not hatch, but...why spoil the fun"

" Wait...tell me what? More complicated? W-what are you-" She gasped when Shadow got in her face. " You'll find out. When you do you'll have to rely on him more than ever"

" Why are you being so damn illusive about this!? What do you...and him know!?" She said motioning to Shinigami.

" Human..." He stepped back and made his way to a seat. He glanced at Lisa and Yuuma before focusing back on the two. " We digress. Is she being followed? Yes"

With a sigh Yuuma dropped his head. " Why do I feel like you're reffering to me..." He mumbled. His eyes were partially purple again when he looked back up. " Do you want them?" Kuroi's sudden outburst at Shadow made the the dragon grab the little one and fly away. " N-nevermind..." He hung limp now as his heart felt ready to crumble at the slightest touch.

His glance shifted to the three. Inside he found admiration yet a fire, unknown to him, that brought with it aggression. He rubbed his face and sighed. " Will you...show me what makes you smile?"

Well let's just say...Elena can explain it better", he said making a throne and sat on it, "now about her being followed", he said in a serious tone

Cute things", Lisa replied to him

The thought of who to ask sent chills down her spine. It couldn't be that bad, could it? The last conversation she had with mother was surprisingly decent for the most part. She mulled the idea over in her mind as she strode to Shinigami's side and sat on the arm of his throne.

" The king has claimed his queen" Shadow chuckled with a tone borderlining a mock. He raised his hand and batted the air, image of Kuroi before him. Magic knocked her from the arm into Shinigami's lap.

" Her father is one following her" He said pointing to the ground. " But I would be more worried about her mother's and sister's cronies. Even here, you can't escape the sun...or it's order" A cynical tone filled his voice now as he smirked. It became lighter quickly and he pointed to the trees. " Let's start with the closest one"

His hand flipped down and the shadows opened up, dropping Nasr to the ground. In his hand was the missing page of the prophecies. " Your shadow is cruel you know that right..." he said with a hollow expression.

" Cute things?" Yuuma's eyes turned blue again. " I-I know...where to find lots of cute things" He curled up enough just enough to drop on his feet. " Will you...let me show you or..." He glanced towards the others to see what Shadow had done. " O-or that's cute to you..." His had outstretched to Kuroi resting in Shinigami's lap.

She was tracking Kuroi for a reason. He sat down but flopped back in the grass. " I-I'll wait..."

Lisa looked towards them then poured and went over to them and threw kuroi off the chair, "no fair. I want to play too", she said taking kuroi place

It's not a.... Whatever you can sit there", shinigami said then looked towards Nasr, "you know its a good thing we came here I almost attacked the presence following her", he said stretching his hand to get juroi, "Lisa why not play with Yuuma instead"

But. You always leave me out", she said then whispered to him, "why does he talk about cute things when he's one himself",

Shinugami had a surprised look for a second then smiled, "cause he doesn't know it. Someone should tell him for you think", he said patting Lisa's head

Yeah. But it's too...", Lisa said blushing then got off his laps and went over to Yuuma, "where are the cute things?"

Well she didn't change much. Funny I want her to remain like this just for a little while. Oh kuroi you ok?", shinigami said looking over to kuroi

She had no idea what happened until she hit the ground. An icy glare was cast at Lisa but the more she listened, the more she noticed something unusual. " This is all a game to her?" She said in a gentle tone.

His hand was taken as she got back up. " Then she doesn't know yet...she's innocent too..." Her expression had softened now and she smiled at him. " I'll be fine. Thank you"

" Two innocents...how long do you think they will stay like that?" Nasr folded the page and tucked it behind an armor plate on his pants. He looked at his friend and Kuroi to see her brushing off grass and dirt. " Anyway, what got you all up in a knot? Something going to happen to her that I missed?"

" Huh?" Yuuma stared dumbfounded at Lisa for a bit. Suddenly he grinned and giggled. " Oh...uh...th-there...this way" He got back up then offered his hand to her. " Do you...do you want see cute plants or uh...animals first?"

The animals", Lisa ssid.

Oh. Nothing", shinigami said putting the egg down on a chair, "just wanted to know if it was friend or foul"

He nodded and guided her into the forest. Though it was unfamiliar land, the signs and sounds of creatures were all around. " I-if...we had a storm...I could show you the cutest dragon I know"

As they progressed deeper into the forest, bird song and others became more prominent. A glow in the distance drew his attention. In that very direction a soothing sound, melodic even, could be heard.

" Foul alright...or fowl" Nasr said looking at the egg. " I never expected you to scavenge for food"

Once everything was brushed off, Kuroi sat back on his lap and put an arm around him to massage the back of his head. " He doesn't" She said looking towards him. The look in her eyes mirrored what they had seen the first time they met her.

A chill ran through the Valra, making his hair fluff. " That nobility...now I see why he was scared of you..." He turned to Shadow. " I am not only one following her. You mentioned others"

" Hahaha! Time to move on" Shadow folded his fingers together and stared them down. " Followers, eggs, why did you really come? You always get to the point"

I already got my answer but it seems you have more answers to give. I need you to spy someone for me. The third key, well someplace", he said getting out his notebook as Tobi took it up and began to scribble on it, "I need answers. As much as you can get. I promised not to attack death for a week so you know what will happen if you endanger him or his allies. Oh yes, find sonne also, don't kill her yet but once the week is over, seal her", he said as Tobi dropped two papers to the floor, "ones to seal her in void. The other is kinda for your protection. Since you can't die nothing they do to you would matter", he said as Tobi handed the papers to him

A third paper was hidden in them and on it were the words, "find the traitor". They were bright red and were hidden from the rest wven shinigami so only shadow would see it. Shinigami gave shadow a smile hinting him to play along

Such a delicious job he was given. He smiled as he read the words then tucked the papers in his pocket. " I already know where Sonne is" He chuckled. The look on his face was haunting, cruel even as he ran his finger under his teeth. It was bitten at the tip and blood ran down his hand. "Here's a hint...Just need a little of her blood" He said looking at Kuroi.

Her eyes grew wide and her pupils seemed to vanished when the voice of the one who said that echoed in her head. How did she miss it? The one opportunity to end her sister had been before her and it was gone.

" By the end of the week you shall have your answers...and the young sun shall be no more. This third key though, you speak of a myth" Shadow chuckled and got up; approaching them with a domineering aire. " But every myth started as a truth"

He patted Kuroi's head then roughed up her hair, resulting in a bitter glare. " Do take care of her. If she loses her ability to change shape, even bring out her wings and tail, you have a uh...serious situation"

You're right. She won't be able to change shapes to my interests", he said then was wackos in the he's by tobi with the book

He scratched his head for a but then looked up to face shadow, "sonne isn't to be killed. Same with glira and also take this", he said giving him another paper but this was blank, "the third key. You know what I'm talking about when I mean third. Her father. Just take this there. Seeing as I'm asking you to do this you should name your price now. Everything has a price after all and I don't want to send you out like this without giving you a benefit"

Lisa frowned, "no need for that"

" Can't change to your interests? Care to explain that to me?" Kuroi shifted back a little yet didn't notice Shadow leaning in to whisper the situation in her ear. " Your lying...in that book..." She shifted closer to Shinigami again, resting against him while glaring at Shadow. " I shall prove you wrong"

The paper was taken with a grin. " I would love to see him read it over your shoulder" He said as he walked away. The paper was shaken a bit as he pondered over what he wanted. " I am her. Caring for her, treating her well, keep her" He stopped and looked over his shoulder. " That's all you need to do but I want to be my own existence."

"Y-yes...your right...forgive me" Yuuma dropped his head and turned away from the light. He wandered a little further ahead before stopping by a shimmering bush. It's branches where shoved aside to reveal a fuzzy critter, about the size of a fox. It's tail was long with a jewel at the tip. Eyes were purple against white, iridescent fur.

Own existence. Done. A name is what you're asking for then. My people believe that things wxisted before names but when something is named it exists. So for a name. Alice then. Crystal Alice.", he said with an innocent smile but looked towards kuroi then looked away to avoid jumping into the hot pot, " oh yes the main reason we're here, does that egg mean life or not"

Lisa picked it up and examined it, "can it fight"

" Crystal Alice?" His nose twitched then he looked over himself. " I should get into drag with a name like that"

"...You might pull it off..." She mumbled as she facepalmed. With a sigh, her head was tipped back against his neck. " Sweetie, I know you wanted to change him into a her...but I think you only have half of it" A quick tap was given on his jaw before she refocused on her shadow.

" Turn me into a woman" He chuckled with his hands up. " I quite enjoy myself, thanks" His arms where stretched to the side as he bowed to them with a grin.

" You are my shadow, my reflection in a chaos mirror"

" Yes, yes...a CHAOS mirror" His attention shifted to the egg and he smiled. " Eggs always mean life" Shadow stated. " Question is when" The image of its creation flashed through Kuroi's mind, causing her to flinch, when he turned to them.

Nasr, who had appeared to be taken a nap, opened an eye. His gaze shifted between them before he grinned and vanished.

The creature squirmed a bit and made a sound similar to the coo of a mourning dove before calming down. Along it's spine, more jewels rested in its fur. Its legs were short, like a munchkin cat, and its ears were large and round.

" It can fight...but I wouldn't put it in the pits" Yuuma answered. He smiled when he saw the creature sniff at her chin only to gently lick her. " I believe it's called an Uri"

Kuroi, no. I'm still giving him that name. I knew it sounded gorlly when I came up with it. You know what could fix that. Turning him into a girl", he said nodding his head in agreement with his statement

Tobi possessed Nasr and watched him

Wait you said when. What you mean when. Like does it just, I don't know how gods do it", he said a little confuse, "speaking of names then let's call his middle name gray. Alice gray crystal. Name he has a man name, I'm still going to call him shadow sometimes. Why can't we make him a woman that's like kuroi"

Cause you would go after him like you did kuroi", tobi said

Oh, that's right. Can't argue with that", he I said as he got his notebook

" That he agreed with you so quickly, Tobi, is..." She sighed and gave him a stern look. " He may be my shadow but seriously!?"

" Isn't this fascinating..." Vanishing through shadows, he lifted the egg and peered inside. Shifting still as it had been before. " It can be tricky with gods especially if Kuroi has the same ability as her mother but..."

He appeared by Tobi's side and removed the page Nasr had tucked in the armor. It was shaken open which he began to read. A smirk crossed his face at what he saw. " Ah! I see" Silver eyes of mischief peered over the top of the page at them. " Girl, enjoy your games because everything is set. The winner has been seen"

Alice was sized up before she locked in on the page. " The missing prophecy...he does know" Kuroi got up, stormed over, and attempted to steal the page. He vanished at stood behind the throne.

" Behave and let things play out. You'll both enjoy it and when will be decided" He said with a devious grin. The page was whisked away by darkness before he set the egg on Shinigami's lap. " The book is out I see. Curious aren't you? Oh, Kuroi. I suggest you look up what I told you. Maybe you'll get to ask Elena some questions"

" What are you...why should I listen to you?"

" Because I drive your fate, remember?" With the snap of his fingers, she was sent to the library. " Now...Grey Crystal...I have ideas" He said while making his way to a seat.

" Damn him..." She growled as she looked around. The library had become such a mess but knowing it was being enjoyed made her smile.

On the table next to her was the shapeshifter book. Her treasure but right now seeing it choked her spirit. With trembling hands, she opened it and began to read. He couldn't be right.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus