Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Lisa petted the animal., "what was the name again"

Shinigami looked a little confused, "my book. No you can't have it", he said putting it away, "so good job taking her away. Maybe you're wondering why, death left cause he had an advantage. One I need you to find. As for kuroi, I will do my best for her. Why's that paper so important anyway?", he asked as Tobi released nasr
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

With each stroke, the creature closed its eyes more. The gentle cooing grew. " It's called a Uri" Yuuma replied. " Do you...like it?"

" Upset that she's gone? Good. That shall serve you well in the days to come. So many answers to gain though. Death, Sonne, everything" He chuckled and leaned on the back of his hands. " That paper is another story. It says who wins the bet and how"

The feeling of being possessed wasn't getting any easier. Nasr shook his head and looked around. " I thought I left? It was your spirit again, right?"

Kuroi planted her face in the book when she found the info. Shadow had been right. At best, she now knew the signs for future moments but the vulnerability would make her an easier target. After sitting up, she slammed the book shut and stood.

Yeah", she said then dropped it down, "its rough but really gentle"

Wait what did you mean by get used to it", he said then looked to nasr, "yeah. Sorry bout that. You were the available one. Well I would bet my mother winning but the bet has a lot to do with me. Seriously I woke up in my bed today when I didn't sleep there. Same with kuroi so someone moved me. If my mom wasn't there I would say it's tobi but she's there so I'm not sure now. It's not the first time, one time I woke up with blood all over my hand and I was holding a knife. I thought I killed someone turns out it was training so I can watch myself when I sleep. How", he said then sighed, "so when are you going to start"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I guess the gems do make it rough..." The Uri looked around before running off. Its little legs giving it a bit of a wobble. " We can keep looking" he said as he began to walk away.

" Wait you think your mother is...well waking up with a bloody knife is always fun" Nasr compared what was said to what he saw in the paper. " Lucky you"

Such a unique situation made Alice smirk. It sounded like there was little need for him to direct events. " She's not going to leave you if that's what you're concerned about" He said stepping back. " And I shall leave when you're done asking questions which appears to be now" He laughed and faded into darkness

So he's just going to leave without giving us a way out. How uncool. Hey Nasr I haven't tried your teleportation in a long time. You ready to give it a run", he said standing up then looked around and placed a barrier around the mirror and area where they where, "we just made history you know. Hey Lisa. Get over here. We're leaving", he said trailing the last part out to Lisa

Lisa looked over to them then grabed Yuuma by his shirt then draged him over to shinigami like he was paper, "ready anytime"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" It sounds like the best history is yet to be made" He smiled. It faded, replaced by surprise when Lisa showed up. " Did she just...and we thought Inei was scary strong"

Yuuma, who was trembling a bit, was patted on the shoulder. " You are going to be one lucky guy if you keep her" He said with a grin.

" W-whuh, huh?" Yuuma said looking at him

After stepping in the middle, one hand was placed on his friend's shoulder and another on Lisa's. Darkness closed in around them then revealed Shinigami's room. " That is getting easier" He said stretching.

She used to play with me as a child so why so surprised", he said then jumped to his bed

Lisa looked at them then ran out the room to go to the liabray

" The way she acts creates a good illusion" He said with a shrug.

" I-I never thought..." Yuuma's eyes darkened as he watched her leave. " Maybe I'll...go find more cute things" He meandered out the door and headed the opposite direction.

A devious grin showed as Nasr watched him leave. " So...are all of your kin this strong?" His hands were placed behind his head as meandered around.

The book sat under Kuroi's arm as she stared at her hand. It changed from human to werewolf with ease, offering some comfort. Still she needed to find Elena if she wanted to know the rest of the puzzle

Oh no. We just have access to the natural mana you all can't tap. Strength is based on the person. Speaking of which they should be holding the new town. Tobi told me averin moved us to a new continent. What was it again?", he said sitting up then pointed to a chair for Nasr to sit

Lisa ran to the liabray and opened the door, "he's too cute", she said catching her breath then looked up to see kuroi, "what you doing", she said with a smug grin that said I want yo tease you

" Do you have any idea how uncool that sounds" He said as he sat backwards on the chair. His chin rested on the back as he watched his friend. " I think this is the Moon Continent. The plants look more night-like"

Kuroi scrambled to her feet when she heard the door. The book was slid behind her as she looked at Lisa. " Me? I'm...nothing. Just..." Her gaze shifted to her hand which was still like a werewolf's. " Just practing a new shape" She said as her hand became human. " What about you? I presume Yuuma is the cute one your talking about"

Moon continent. Is it the one with no magic", he said then thought about it , " matbe not"

Hmm. I will tell you if you tell me what you're doing kuroi. But the way, where's Elena", she asked luroi

" You know this place has magic" He said. " Why would you want to live where there is no magic?"

" I'm just told you what I was doing. Practicing a new form...and reading too" She said glancing back at the book. A faint blush appeared at what could be found inside.

" A-anyway, I haven't seen Elena. She's a tricky one to pin down" Kuroi shrugged. " I have a few questions...or one for her"

Training if course and solarium can't attack us. We should have taken the human there", he said bringing our his notebook, "you mind telling what was in that paper. Do so and I will give you a way to make her dress invisible", he said with a devious grin

A portal appeared behind kuroi and Elena jumped through, "I heard you wanted me"

" Or you just turn that land into..." A devious grin crept across his face now. " How can I refuse that offer? Ok!" He stood up long enough to turn the chair in the proper direction.

" How much did make sense..." His gaze was cast to the ceiling as he thought. " Your mother is the winner of the bet. That is obvious. Her tricks will give the win but you will miss it till too late" Nasr chuckled.

" Prophet boy was nervous. You should have seen the misspells. Anyway, remember that bit about brother to the sun? Yeah...your kids" He stretched, curling over the back of the chair, then relaxed. " Your mother will love the details"

The book was flipped open to the floor when she jumped. " Y-yes...You love scaring me..." Kuroi sighed only to see what pages were open. It was quickly closed and picked up. " You already know what happened. As we spoke to Shadow...Alice...him, Shini said..."

A glance was tossed towards Lisa. Stay or move, Kuroi had a feeling she would follow. A deep breath was taken as she looked at Elena. " He said you would have the answers why it's more...complex for humans" Was it clear enough? Her heart raced but she worked to maintain her nobility

Oh. Waits I sensed plural", he said looking to Nasr confused, "I will just forget that then. But seriously how did inei go for you. One time she didn't even want you near her. Remember she said she was engaged", he sajd putting the book away

Ara curious are you", she said then moved to kurois ear, "by the way he prefers ones who look younger than him so you're good. Also demifox", she said then said down, "more complicated to do what",

Lisa watched them both then looked at kuroi , "why are you trying to transform to a wolf"

Oh don't worry about that silly she think shinigami likes it", Elena said

Oh now. He prefers demihumans", Lisa said

He shrugged with a grin. " So many mistakes from a nervous hand. Could be one" The smug look faded with the question. " You had to point that out...She said things didn't work out. I still get to play dodge blade so-" He froze as a few things came to mind.

" Waaaiiit...you don't think SHE is the traitor do you? That would be a huge letdown..." His hair nearly touched the floor when he slumped forward.

The corner of her mouth twitched up with that one word. Everything made sense, including the comment he made in the City of Darkness. Lisa's voice snapped her out of the haze but her thoughts were betrayed when her fox ears and tail showed. " Is this demihuman enough for him?"

Kuroi held a sensual pose for a brief moment then flattened her ears. " W-why did I just do that infront of you two..." She sat down in a seat by Elena but refused to look at her. " Forget I did that"

" Back to the...question..." The soft fur around her ankles brought a sense of calm. " More complex for humans...to bear children?"

Oh I'm not saying that. How do you know I was thinking about traitors. I've only said it out once but it was forgotten", he said a little annoyed but calmed down , "and if inei was the traitor, you and I both know she likes you too much to do that even if she doesn't know it", he said as Tobi threw a book to him and he began to open it

Oh she is bold", Lisa said, "why is she trying to please him"

Lisa, she likes him", Elena said

Oh. Thst makes a lot more sense now. I thought she wanted to steal him to play with", Lisa said getting fave to face with kuroi, "the demihuman form is missing your adult charm though. That cuteness is what's to see",

Lisa let's answer her question", Elena said, "imaging holding a rock the size of a baby for months straight"

He sat back up with a puzzled expression. " Friend of the darkness? I have no idea but you always make a fuss about traitors. Anyway your right. She would kill to keep me. What is in that book?"

" P-play with him!?" Kuroi said as she pulled back. Her face was bright red now " We're not touching that" Fox ears brushed her shoulders now. " If this partial form steals my charm...I-I shall see what he says"

A single ear flipped up when she heard the answer. " A rock? That sounds...exhaustive...Add that to losing..." She shook her head and sighed.

Still if she's the one, I need you to do it yourself. You know what im asking for", he said opening the pages and read some out of it, "nothing much. Just anatomy not on a species of some kind", he said then began to fast read it then closed it when done, "sje probably wants something here but I don't think she will tell me what."

Yeah. It is, now imagine putting that rock in your body with a sacj the size of a small bag. That's how human females babies are made. Then we have to push them out", she said with a grin, "are you prepared for all that pain"

Lisa petted kuroi ears from behind, "are you?"

" I am not asking you to win my girl for me" He said with a grin, one eye open. " Maybe she will tell me"

Nasr shook his head when he saw his friend read. " I will never get over how you can do that..."

The imagery made her look over her own body, thoughts interrupted by feeling her ears get pet. A soothing comfort that made her smile. Suddenly they twitched up and she looked at Lisa. " How can that...nevermind" Her gaze shifted to Elena. " It wouldn't be the first time I've felt pain. Can't be worse then the experiments I've performed on myself...right?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus