Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Win her over. No I meant kill her, maybe capture her anyway the job falls on you so it's your choice as to what to do. As for me...well nothing, it takes practice to read like this. And maybe a little magic but practice", he said droping the book

Oh how naive you are. It's a pain that the body soesnt get used to no matter how many times it happens", Elena said

Too painful. You will stretch out and almost tear", Lisa continued, "again. Would you want that"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Oh...that" He sighed. " I should prepare myself just incase"

Her ears twitched as she looked between the two. " How would you know details, Lisa? Your not a mother right? Don't...don't tell me" Kuroi said lifting her hands for a moment. " But it'll be worth it. You would know " She said to Elena with a smile.

Yup. You should. But since no one is here, there are more lakes we can go to aren't there", he said with a devious grin

Oh. I told her", Elena said, "don't worry shinigami doesn't have any children. None that I know of.

" You really want to anger her again" He chuckled. " Yeah, there are more lakes. What do you want to see?"

" I wouldn't expect him to have kids at his age" She said as she stood. A blank expression showed when she realized that statement could be turned on her too. " You're clearly the bold one here. Thanks for indulging my curiosities. U-unless you have need of me, I should return to him...Er...get back to work"

Dont be a bummer. Raxai. I want ti see them. I have one in mind though. Lets go" he said throwing the book down, "tobi will come with us to show kuroi we arent going for pleasue. Doont bother she will get there hersekf so just take us both"

He is too young kuroi. Onw must wait till the years maturse on him. Lucky for you, you onky need wait one more year as his birthday is soon. About a few weeks away", elena said

Four week", lisa specified

Oh you can go to him. We can cakk that work too", elena said with a grin and a few giggle

" Raixi it is!" Nasr replied with a grin. " That lake is truly shocking" Sparks danced with the darkness when he put them sleep this time.

The dream started dark with the thrumming of a beat and steady growl of thunder. Lights soon cleared their vision to reveal a glowing lake set within crystal so clear they could watch the Raixi swim. It resembled a raver party in many ways. The land beyond was shrouded in black with glimmers of mountain revealed with lightning.

The dream form of the Raixi was a lightning wolf, long legged and lanky. Each was a different color and glowed in different places. Fur was long and flowing on the tail and neck with some resembling a lion's mane. They strode about with grace and elegance. Those who weren't dancing were pulling pranks on one another.

" Just four weeks?" She muttered. " I'll have to prepare something special to celebrate..."
Elena's giggle got her to refocus. "Guys can be handful" A smile was given before she ran out of the library.

You should have said literally", he said looking around, "I dot know her dream form. How am I supposed to find one raxai. Kiss all of them?", he said using the stone to turn his hair white and his clothes too, "we need diuisges", he said

Oh Lisa you prank. Why did you say weeks. It is four days you know", Elena said to Lisa

Shinigami is getting too close to her and she's in danger. Remember what happened the last time those two things were present", Lisa said

Oh that. Of course I do", she said

" Ah ha, and ruin the surprise?" He grinned. " Anyway if you want to kiss them all go ahead but why not change them like you did Yuuma?"

After watching a few strut by he turned to see the changes. " Why do we need disgui-...right the Raixi who attacked could be here" Nasr looked at his talons and clicked his beak. " I need to get one of those stones"

His room was just ahead when she was jerked back and lifted into the air. " AVERIN!! Put me down this instant!" She flailed about and clawed at the air.

" Temper, temper. Have I not said that you are to stay away from him for the week?"

" Ugh! You have never been this...difficult!" Her tailed flipped about furiously as he carried her away.

" I'm looking after your best interest, my lady. It's improper to indulge in such things at your age"

" No one said that was your choice..." She growled

Silence lingered for far too long. Finally he sighed. " I was in the library, among the shelves. I'm appalled by what I heard"

Oh no. The stone might have to accept you", he said then began to look around, "come on, we need to find Travis cousin. She's a cute one"

But what if she finds out", Elena said

Well he would be mad but it's still for his good. And kuroi, well I will apologize then", Lisa teplied

" You hate the guy yet his cousin is...you make little sense sometimes" He grinned and shrugged. " Time to see this cute Raixi then"

Many took notice as they progressed; stopping to size them up. Many got a wolfish grin but others took a dominant stance. More than girls were here though. If a stubborn girl didn't lean into her guy, he often ran over to stand between her and the boys.

There were still plenty of girls without a guy. Many were swimming or chilling in a back corner. The seats were modern looking with lights along the edges. A few girls waved to them and bid they come sit by them.

" It wasn't that bad! Very clean compared to those books you hid from me" Kuroi crossed her arms and huffed.

He gave her a stern look before dropping her on her bed. " You dug them up? Those are unsuited for..." Averin took a deep breath and held it for a time. " You used some of that on him didn't you?"

" So what if I did!? He loved it" A suggestive stance was taken and she chuckled.

Dark runes spread across her room. " Where are your manners!? This is un-ladylike! You are to stay here until-"

" I know, I know! Now, go away" She layed on her side and closed her eyes. It wasn't long before Averin left.

About a half hour was given before she created a clone and left it in her spot. The runes were shattered and replaced after she left.

Why Nasr. A few raxai are being disrespectful", he said looking at the males, "forget that. A person could be the Devils sibling and still be pure in heart. Cuteness like that can't be destroyed cause of hatred for their family", he said with a stance of believe.

Electricity arched across the males who were close enough to hear him. Nasr chuckled and quickened his pace. " Time to find her so we can really razz them"

Flopped on a seat and stretched both wing and arm behind the magenta Raixi. She leaned into him and smiled at Shinigami. " Aahhh without the cities I could choose whoever I want" He smirked. " Only if Inei must leave. Hey, you uh...have a Raixi glaring behind you"

" I remember your voice and that face" She growled. " You were hunting him!"

A portal was created to his room where Kuroi found the boys sleeping. She strode over to Nasr and checked him out before laying on the bed by Shinigami. " What are you boys dreaming?" She stroked his hair a few times then kissed him. " Can I join?" Her head was rested on his chest and she drifted off.

Oh is this the I know you olay to capture guys. Sorry I'm taken so don't bother", he said then leaned towards Nasr, "seriously girls still do that? I thought it would be embarrassing. Imagine walking to a guy and tell him he hurts you just to get him to stay by you. Sounds cliche even talking about it"

" Some never learn" An almost amused look was on his face as he hugged the Raixi he had tighter. " Their Raixi. They love picking on flaws"

" What!? Who said I..." Her fur began to spark when another grabbed her scruff and pulled her back. " He's right. That one is mine. Now be a good B and lay down" Kuroi smirked and let her go.

The Raixi's ears pinned while she watched Kuroi for a bit. Finally she jumped onto a seat and laid down.

" Now we're at another lake. Enjoying the vibe?" Her fingers were run by her ear to see if her fox ears were still there.

Wait a moment. Se said I was hunting him. Who's him", he said looking back to find kuroi, "I'm here for business. I'm not just here because I wanted to see a bunch of raxai women naked..oops", he said as Tobi made it look like his contacts fell off revealing the X-ray circles, "like I was saying we are looking for someone. And this girl might be the one so..", he said then tapped the raxai, "who are you?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Uh-huh..." She lifted her head with a stoic gaze. " You seem to always be wearing those"

Sparks shot up his arm when the Raixi lifted her head. Her ears were back but no longer pinned. " My name is Gale. The him I mentioned is Travis" Glowing teeth where displayed as she spoke. " Why are you looking for me?"

By the way she looks less frightening in her underwear", he said whospering to Nasr then focused back on her, "gale. Sorry I couldn't recognize you your gaze is hiding the cuteness I remembered. I'm here about Travis, I want to know what side he's on. It seems like he tells you things doesn't it. Also I believe someone tried to attack me when I went to your home one time. Water under the bridge, or not", he said then held her shoulder, "you can start with the first question"

The whisper alone caught Kuroi's attention. Seeing this, Nasr did his best to keep a straight face as he nodded. Whatever amused light hid in his eyes vanished with a single thought. "He still owes me that spell"

To bite him or not? Gale's lips twitched a few times as she looked at him. " He no longer knows what side he's on thanks to you" She said with a snide tone. " Except for one. Hers" Her head was flipped to motion to Kuroi.

" He knows he has lost me" A touch of pain lingered in her voice.

" Yeah. Seems that broke him" Her tongue ran along her teeth when she raised her head. " That and whatever he won't tell me. Who is more cold? The Luminaries" She looked back at Shinigami. " Or you sparks"

Oh looks like you got something wrong. You see I'm not a hero. You can't ask who's more cold them or me, they killed every human I worked to release. All the children, teens, beauties and life I saved, well almost. You don't get to choose your devil. I won't say I'm a better person I will just say this, in no time did I ever force your cousin to commit his crimes. The only action I forced upon him was to save the humans snd get them on another continent which he should have been happy to do", he said with a face that showed no rage or anger. It was blank with emotions then he taped her shoulder and sighed, "if you don't want to see him break then stop trying to protect him, make him stronger as a human. After all, there are pretty cute raxai like you", he said poking her cheek with a small smile then turned around, "now if you need my help just let me know. Oh you can't contact me. Just send a white robin like the valras did. Is it a robin or a sparrow I forgot, ask them for which one, if you can gain their trust they will tell you if not... Also tell me when travis chooses the wrong side again and I promise to save him from the pain he got before", he said with his hands in his pockets then looked to Nasr , "now for thise disrespectful raxai, well it would be bad to go beating people up so let's say we let them attack first. Then we can say we didn't start it out if pride. I hate too much pride"

Her ears flipped up when he poked her cheek. A smile began to show but faded as she looked away. " Valra...got it. Thanks"

Nasr scanned the area before grinning at his friend. " They haven't struck us yet. Might need to tip the pot just a little more"

" What have they done to you two?" Kuroi looked about before looking at them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus