Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh nothing we just haven't had a good fight in a while. We need the training don't we,", he said strecthing then changed to his second form, "now how to attract angry makes", he said then looked up at kuroi, "find the pretiest one in the room and kiss her. So gale, I need you for a bit"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" If this wasn't for training I'd be dragging you away" Kuroi said as she crossed her arms. Shadowy arms wrapped around her. " Smile. You gave him the idea" Nasr picked her up and set her on the sofa. " You get to watch the show"

The electric wolf stretched and sat up with an aire of pride and dominance. Her eyes bright as lights as she looked at him. " Flattered. It only works when the girl is taken" She flipped her tail up as she got down.

Every step to an area that held a glowing throne and resembled a DJ stand. Gale stopped just before it and faced them. " My boyfriend will stir the whole pack for you"

Oh, she's taken", he said as Tobi picked up kuroi and dropped her in his arms, "I said the prettiest. Wait would you kiss someone else for training?", he asked with a sour look

While this was going on tobi picked up Nasr and threw him to fake making him land on her

"Playing on jealousy not anger, I see" She said brushing his cheek. " I would never kiss another, silly" Her focus shifted when she heard them squawk.

As he tried to get back up, Gale bit his beak. A flurry of wings and growls was quickly interrupted by the crack of thunder, sending the Valra flying back. Standing between them and Gale was a white Raixi, larger than the rest of them.

Well nasr, that works too", he said then went to to kiss kuroi and set her down. He walked over to nasr and helped him up, " I said kiss her but I didn't really mean it you know"

" Heh, you were right. She is a cutey" He rubbed his beak while he got up. Sparks danced through every feather. " But must I be your decoy?"

The gaze of the Raixi was harsh as he studied both of them. Gale stepped to his side and smiled. " This is my spark, Denki"

" Why does that name sting?" Nasr said as he brushed down his feathers.

She chuckled and looked up at Denki. " The desire a fight"

" Another...good" His gaze shifted to Kuroi who was smiling at Shinigami. " The goddess stays out"

Oh you mean my goddess. Don't worry...", he said then appeared before denki in his fourth form , "she's not coming to save you. Now you should call your friends. Me vs you isn't really fair. Don't worry, I won't hurt you in front of your girl, even I know that's unfriendly", he said with a devious smile

" Unfair? Heh...you're in over your head" Denki smirked. The storm raged when he howled. Every male Raixi stopped what they were doing to gather round their leader. " Don't interfere until I say" He growled.

" If he is going to be that way. I will deal with the others" Nasr said as he stepped by Shinigami's side.

" Don't have too much fun, boys" Kuroi lounged across one of the seats. Ears and a tail to imitate a Raixi appeared.

Ph yeah they should interfere", he said as the golden state appeared standing tall behind him. It was taller than denki, "on that note. Your move"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His eyes met the statue's for a moment. After looking back down, Denki flickered a few times then vanished. Bolts pummeled the ground, charging it, before striking Shinigami and the statue.

Caught between both ground and air now, Nasr watched the electricity tentatively. " He had to do that..." He vanished into darkness and struck at the back of the smaller ones. Colorful bolts scattered in all directions then turned back. An orb of darkness surrounded him when he brought his arms up. Every bolt hit with power equal to a bomb.

The statue blocked the strike with a palm. He jumped to the air his hands still in his pocket and kicked the raxai to his group, "hey bad you ok. I better not smell barbecue"

" Wrong one" Denki's voice shifted through the air like thunder. A wolf's head made of lightning appeared behind Shinigami to swallow him.

The shield burst while Nasr was drawing his bow. " No barbecue this time" He said with a smirk. The arrow was loosed and nailed the wolf in the throat. It exploded in a tempest-like fury. The sound wave sent Nasr and a few others reeling.

" Interesting" The clouds sparkled just before electric spears honed in on Shinigami. One came close enough to Nasr; allowing him to regain his balance.

Raixi zig zagged their way to him. Their rapid movements blurred together, barely giving him time draw on the darkness. Their light was absorbed which slowed them down...except for one. A white bolt ran through his wing, scorching a few feathers.

Oh thank you", he said as the statue held up its hand and he used its as a stand and shot himself off toward the voice. He transformed to his second form and created a sword with the stone. He struck at denki then went to Nasr while the statue disappeared, "oh. I smell barbecue now. What is I tell you about a weapon. They're close combats types, meaning a knife and skills needs to work. Don't try to be faster than them, surprise then"

The string of the bow sang when it was plucked. " Which is why I chose bow" He held it up to show the blades that ran the length of the arms. " Long and close range. Just feathers this time. That is improvement"

Every feather stood on end before a white bolt cut between them. Denki faced them with a dagger in his teeth. A small gash was on his shoulder behind the blade. " Tough to surprise when I know how you fight and process info faster"

" That dagger...we fought you in the cave! Ugh..." He looked down to find blood pouring from his side. " Atleast this is a dream"

" You can still die" Two legendary beasts manifested behind him, the wolf and Kirin. Their power was poured into Denki, transforming his dream form into a larger wolf. This time he had the traits of a Kirin including a blade-like horn on his head. " Stay alive"

Storm energy was collected before he vanished again. Lightning struck halfway to create perfect clones around them. The little Raixi weaved a web around them in a split second. Every horn extended to run them through. A drop of energy fell to the ground.

That means he has links to glira. Sorry Nasr I said this was practice but not anymore now. Fight to subdue and kill", he said as his cats eyes formed and he put his hands behind opposite shoulders. His toes grimes to the ground as his leg muscles began to tighten up and mana began to flow around. His feet released a lot of it, "just kill. It isn't that important is it?", he said as his body moved at an atomic speed. He cut through the horns with swords made with the stones when he drew his hands out

Lightning lashed at the sky while the clones reeled. Their howls were deafening but quieted down when lightning began to heal their horns.

" I am used to killing in dreams. That was my job under Glira" Nasr watched as the horn pieces fell to the ground. The speed his friend had gained was unreal. " Surprise them...give me an opening. He will never know what hit him" As Nasr vanished, a massive trap closed shut around Shinigami.

" Kill? Very well I won't hold back" With horns repaired, magic was directed to the energy that fell. A machine, of tremendous size, broke forth. It was a machination of many beasts yet was armed for an apocalypse.

" My finest creation. Fit to kill the gods" Denki chuckled. Weapons from an erased time rose from its shoulder. "Die!" Missiles were fired at Shinigami. Half were anti-magic while the other half held explosive power beyond comprehention.

He broke loose and got under denki, "your knowledge is your suffering", he said transforming to his fourth form as a circle appeared and with it he began to erase memories from denki. After that a massive shockwave was released sending denki flying, "now I can use magic. So you might as well stop hiding", he said with a grin

Beyond the light of the lake and into the side of a mountain, Denki was cast. While prying himself from the crumbling stone, sparks danced over his head as he fought to keep his memories. " What!? How are...you?" Each spark delayed the drain but they continued to fade.

From his place he could see the machine recover. The shockwave had been nothing more than a gust of wind to it. It absorbed the energy of the clones while standing upright. A ribbon of unknown magic tore the sky in two when it pulled a spike from its back.

" You'll still die..." He bolted back to the lake as the machine lashed out with its whip again. A negative mana charged his horn so he could absorb whatever magic was used against him. His attacks were rapid and furious.

Oh.. Said who", he said as tobi possessed the manchine, "tobu dont interdere." , he ssid then tobi left the machine. He walked over to the manchine and turned it to liquid, "you said you could kill me, you said you could harm me well in disappointed, because you were wrobg all this while" , he said as mana began to gather around him turning his skin dark, "how is that possible. How can you be so wrobg. Explain to me how. Youre weak, so weak im disappointed. You use my own spell against me. The antimagic i can recognize it even if magic didnt exist. The weapons and everything, you thought they were enough" , he said as mana slasged around breaking the webs and traps, "again, ehy do you have to disappoint me so. Im even tried of talking. Judt end everything nasr"" , he said then turned his back towards them

He stopped moving when he saw the machine turned to liquid. Impossible in its own right but it was all a dream. " I have hit you" He growled as he turned. The puddle began to reform behind. " You play god yourself" The gathering mana was pulled into Denki's horn.

With the clones gone and the Raixi still, Nasr finally had his chance. A thin spire of purple light shot through Denki's heart, causing him to stumble. " Anti-magic is not yours. Its existed before..." He looked down as lightning began to rage around him. Its power had increased from the mana gathered.

Darkness spread through his body and forced the beasts out. " Valra can kill...gods now?" Lightning filled the sky when he howled. Soon his dream form burst into a storm and the beasts vanished.

Nasr stared the heart when glowing rain began to fall. It still beat and unknown mana filled its veins. " You will feel this later" He said. " He was not a normal Raixi"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus