Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Nasr you insult me", he said as the mana cool down and he changed to his normal form, "the only thing I would feel are cramps. And did he seriously think he was a god. Like I get it his dream form was powerful but if I can learn to absorb te right mana", he said as lighting crackled on his fingers, "without damaging my body then maybe I would think the same. Having power is scary in how it can blind someone. Anytime I try to scone like that smack me", he said then looked up to find his horns still there, "i reverted back to my normal form didnt I. So why are my horns still there. They strengthen my mind but I didn't sense any mind attacks. Maybe the fight messed my forms up. Gesh now you see why I chose raxai, they're the hardest to fight. Their abilities to change to light is troublesome it's not like you can use alxhemy on that easily", he said rubbing the horn.
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I might think I am a god if I had mana like this too..." It flowed over his hand as he slowly crushed the heart. " Have you seen anything like this? Eating this is...sketchy"

He looked past it to his friend and grinned. " Maybe those horns have become your dream form? Anyway we both know one goddess who will keep you in check. I never seen her flaunt her power around" Looking down, he found Kuroi had vanished.

" Raixi are tough..." He looked back up with a determined smile. " But I want to be your biggest challenge. Using alchemy on darkness must be tricky too"

Ten I wil just eat your darkness. Might be disgusting but.....kuroi is gone ain't she. So is gale. She tricked us and kidnaped kuroi didn't she?", he said with a blank face (one ouch man face)

" What!? Why would you eat my dark..." Nasr looked back down to see he was right. Many others where missing too. " Kuroi just got her power back. I doubt she would be stolen so easily which...where did they go?"

The lake was inspected as he glided down. Besides a little damage from the fight, no clues could be seen.

Well her real body is in the castle so. Gosh I'm doing this again", he said then transformed to his fourth form and tobi clinge to him, "get her home", he said to Nasr then switched places with kuroi

When Kuroi appeared, she looked around. " I'm dreaming again?"

" Yeah...he traded places with you again. I need to get you back home" He said holding out his hand. She blinked at it a few times before laughing. " Did I...miss something?"

" We need to wake up" She bent over with a sigh but smiled at him. " I have to know how he'll deal with that stubborn ghost"

" Stubborn...ghost?" Over time his eyes got wide. The reality of what happened made him snicker. " You were missing because of Averin!?"

" Yep!" She said with a wink. " Now he's playing watch dog to ensure I stay in my room...again! Let's make sure Shini is spared his lectures" With a chuckle she woke them both up.

He looks around and found averin. It took him a few secinds but e figured it out, "well. I gues im in for it", he said. His eyes were still in the cat mode so he could see averin, "well. Better switch places with her before....you blocked teleportation didn't you", he said with a blank face

" I'm afraid so" Averin said as he faced him. " Nothing is taken for granted after that stunt she, and now you, have pulled" His glare was fierce but he kept his distance, remembering when he was calmed.

" I'm aware of her...hidden games. As the one closest to her, I expected you to help her maintain her manners not...give in to whatever her!" His mana was agitated to the point of crystals growing in the air as his tail disturbed it. " She must learn how to be a proper lady. One week is not too much to ask"

Reality had yet to sink into Nasr's head when he was yanked out of his seat and dragged down the hall. " Hurry! I can't create portals there" She exclaimed.

" Why do you need me for? Oof!" He slammed into Kuroi then staggered back. " Stupid hollow bones...why did you stop?" She turned around and pointed at him. " I need you to fetch one or both of his parents. Averin can't argue with them"

" Right...right...and you will be making a scene. Alright...I'm going" He vanished and she headed to her room.

Elena was still in the liabray with Lisa reading a book together

He looked at averin then whimpered, "kuroi. Averin is acting a little like he will lock me up here for ages", he said to her through the link, " averin calm down. Put the tail down no one has to get hurt or locked up for a week or two. Just calm down and we can talk about it. Like friends or brothers. ", he said putting his hand forward and slowly backing up to the door
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He appeared on a stack of books. They weaved and wobbled until he jumped down, knocking some to the floor. " That looks fun" Nasr said peeking over their shoulders. " I will keep this simple...Shinigami is in world of hurt"

"He can't keep you in there. I won't let him" She took her fox form to hurry down the halls.

" Then sit down!" Averin growled. His teeth showed when he motioned towards a chair. " If you're going to be near her I expect proper behavior! Give yourselves time to mature and build a tighter bond before indulging in such nonsense"

The door opened by mana rippled across it when Kuroi tried to step inside. " Of course you did...Damnit Averin! You can't keep in MY room! He might like it" She put her hands behind her back and gave a cute smile. The fox ears and tail she kept to add more to the look.

" Besides I hear his birthday is coming up! You can't keep him locked up for that! His family would be heartbroken" Her ears drooped as she looked at him with puppy eyes. "More like furious" She thought.

The ghost glared at her now. " How long would that be?"

" Four weeks. Even Death will return by then!"

Ph auctially it's...", he said but was interrupted when Elena walked in

What's wrong and how's he in... Oh. He finally caught you. Well next time be smart", Elena said then turned back

Fine. We won't indulge in that till we are mature enough. Seriously we were planning that already", he said

Tats only a half truth", Elena said turning back to him, "you planes for the plan to fail didn't you?"

I haven't even gone that's at yet", he replied

I'm telling your father", she said

He would probably be happy", he said with a grin

Not happy. Definitely not happy", Kronos voice said as he appeared from a portal, "they won't listen. I can't stop what's...."

As he was talking an arrow of fire pierced through the room ad landed beside shinigami head. Out walked a boy two years older than shinigami with silver armor and orange pink hair, "oh he couldn't dodge that. I guess we have to have another war of chief again chief", the boy said snickering, "I'm sorry did I surprise you. That's was a weak level spell by the way. The kind I hear you're best at"

. Step down", Kronos said

Oh what's wrong. Scared I would harm him", the boy said laughing

I wasn't talking to you", Kronos replied to him

Shinigami took a deep breath as the mana he prepared went back to him, "name?"

Kevi. That's what the weak call me anyway. I don't want to know your name, I already got what I wanted", Kevi said walking back to the portal and went through

Hey dad. You teach people like that. He didn't even notice I was trying to kill him", he said as a small portal that was directly behind kevi closed and he changed back to his normal form

I told you I'm angry enough as it is", Kronos replied, "get your things together quickly. There will be more by the way",
Kronos said then went through the portal

Shinigami put his hands in his pockets and sighed, "poor guy. A week flame like arrow was the first fire spell I used. It's going to be fun breaking him", he said with a grin so wide it reached his cheeks

" What is going on?" She leaned against the barrier to watch the scene. Who had the bigger family issues? It was tough to tell.

An anti-magic circled formed under her fingers to remove the barrier. " Time for the tournament? I will go with" She was lifted by her tail and found herself staring down Averin. " You're staying here, young lady. He can fight his own battles"

" I know he can! Hot head has no idea who he challenged" She got a devilish grin. " I can watch! Maybe make some jealous. How many humans can say they have a goddess a girlfriend" Her tail vanished and she landed on her hands. When she got up, she looked at his parents.

The ghost looked over all of them. His expression softened as he nodded at Shinigami. " Seems we have an agreement on behaving...despite their views" He glared at his parents before grabbing Kuroi. " You will stay and that's final. I will not tolerate another incident until your old enough"

" Two sides saying different things..." She growled. " Two, soon one year. I can wait. I'm going with him no matter what you say!"

OH no I'm not going yet", he said with q blank face, "why should I go just for one idiot"

You know having a goddess gurlfriend puts you in a tight spot", Elena said

Anyone who gets mad for that out of jealousy shoukdnt have the right to be angry", he said with a frown, " don't expect me to fulfill those fools"

Those fools are what trained your father and almost got him killed", Elena said with a serious tone now, "your fool hearted self won't save you. Your skill is the only thibg going for you. To the your just a child that can swing a sword. Literally that called you that to your fathers face"

Like I said im not going yet. There's a death god trying to take kuroi and start another rule over the world thing. I'm not pausing it because people of my blood are too blinded by their demons to see", he said with disgust this time, "everytine I flaunt my powers I fail. Literally everytine just like last time. Tell me, in a situation this serious, would I be unwise enough to flaunt"

Elena sighed and looked at averin, "keep them apart", she said to him then disappeared

" Forgive me, my lady" Averin said as he reached out to her. " For what!?" She snapped as she turned. A glow radiated from under his claw when he touched her heart then shattered like glass. The glittering fragments of unknown mana created shackles as she collapsed.

He caught her and placed her on the bed. " Magic will abandon you until these break"

" You...you can't do this to me! Why did she agree with you after...Ugh! I'll fight too" She tried to reach out to Shinigami but her strength abandoned her.

Averin looked at him as he circled around. " I suggest you leave now. You and your friends have other things to attend"

(By the way that portal closed when Kronos walked through)

He walked towards the window saying nothing then opened it, " you better watch her", he said then jumped through. Mana began to gather around him violently like a wave of rage a chaos. He got the ball where he sealed chaos and looked into it, "so it's you. Maybe not", he said putting the ball in the spece he put the towers. He flew to the cloud and mana began to gather to him. He transformed to his fourth form as went into the space where he spoke to Alice using a portal

He watched him leave and when he was gone, turned to see a pained look on Kuroi's face. " One week. You can endure that time away from him"

" I know but..." She stared out the window a little longer before looking to the ceiling. Before, she wanted to crown him for the image but now it soothed the pain to some degree. Sleep over took her as she ran ideas through her mind.

So much energy near the mirror made it shimmer. Shadows moved in the silence until he appeared. " Your back and from the looks of it, in a sour mood" Alice stepped from the mirror and leaned against a tree.

Well I was attacked I can't see kuroi and well I'm here to get stronger", he said sitting down, " I heard them say the mana here is pure. I'm here to see it. You got a lake anywhere?" He asked

" How harsh the right path is" He folded his hands together and looked into the depths of the forest. " There is a lake here. One that sings with mana. I know you just sat but I can guide you to it"

Ok", he said jumping up, "let's go. By the way did you come up with a name for yourself. Alice is still staying"

" I like the sound of Wraith. Why did you choose Alice?" He headed into the forest. The path was the same one Yuuma took but he turned towards the glow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus