Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

OH yea. It was a cute name. Now wraith just scares people away so how about Elizabeth. Or Liza, debra, heather or itachi. Maybe bell or dell or Stella. ", he said following
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" So many female names" The song of the mana could be heard now. Its soft glow lit the forest. " Itachi...now that one isn't so girly" He chuckled.

When they reached the lake, it looked like liquid moonlight. Its power enabled life flourish here including plants and animals that could be found nowhere else. " The only living relic from when mana was the world. Some call it Lumerin's Tear" He turned to face Shinigami, holding his hands the side. " This is the purest form of mana you shall find"

Let me guess. If I wasn't immortal you would've have said it would kill me", he said removing his clothes till nude. He walked to the front of the lake then strectged , "don't worry. Tobi is here"

" Perhaps" He grinned and began to walk along the edge. " Then again, you are of the First...you may find it invigorating" One foot was placed in the water. Mana flowed through him but fought the shackles which held Kuroi.

He let one all the mana in him. It went around like a bang, "my body has to be weak first. After that fight in the dream it should become easier", he said then walked towards the water then fell in fainting

" There's not much weaker than passing out" He looked up without worry. " I presume he knows what he's doing" He said to Tobi as he sat down. The mana shimmered around his fingers like mercury. It felt cool to him but would be warm to Shinigami.

Mana began to swirl around him and the guardians once again appeared. Tobi got his clothes and the stone

" Been some time since they've been seen" He said with a smile. The guardians were watched with wonder.

Despite the shackles, the mana was shared with Kuroi, restoring her energy. She woke to find Averin gone. The barriers and her lack of magic seemed to promise that she would stay put.

An attempt to change was made but the shackles prevented her from doing so. " Completely human..." She said looking at her hands. " Living in his body for a time...I know how this works"

The guardians including te dragon gathered around and sunk in with him. Tobi used the stone to make a beach chair and create some new clothes. She laid it down on the chair. A figure was beginning to form around tobi then it disappeared.

" Hm?" Shadow turned when he saw the figure flicker. He got up and wandered over to the chair. " He's not the only one getting something out of this is he?"

Every rune was inspected as she gathered paper, ink, and liquid mana. Her determination before had created a greater challenge than she wanted.

Two circles were drawn on separate pages. One create another clone the other to transfer enough emotion and memory to have it react better. They activated when she brushed mana over them.

" You are to stay here" She told her close as she prepared another circle. " Something feels off with how his mother changed her mind so quickly. Besides I refuse to sit by and do nothing"

" I should go" Her clone said while plucking at the shackles. " You can take these off and I'll have magic"

" I must go atleast for the experience" With the circle finished, she dipped the brush in the mana. " Besides, he's not stupid. He will identify you as a clone" As soon as the mana was brushed over the paper, a portal opened beneath her. It closed immediately after Kuroi and all her materials fell through.

No. No he's not", a voice said coming from tobi. It was gentle and feminine with a small gentle tone

At this point the mana began storming around. As he sank the mana went in causing waves upon waves in the lake. It went on for minutes then began to calm. He had reached the bottom and tobi went on to pick him up

After the mana calmed, he turned to face the lake. " I'm going to take a guess and say you are getting a body. Why else would I see a figure form here" He motioned to the seat.

A few bottles hit him in the head, with one falling into the lake. When he looked up, papers floated along and a familiar shout echoed through the branches. " What in..." Kuroi crashed through the branches and fell on top of him.

" Damn girl...what are you doing?" He groaned. She was shoved off his back and sat upright to look at the lake. " Brush yourself off first. Who knows what is about to happen"

" Happen? Where did I..." She looked around to see the forest. " I messed up big time..."

" Did you? I think your heart led you here" He pointed to the middle of the lake with a devious grin.

Tobi stoped at the entrances of the lake. Out of it came the two guardians their hands held to form a circle around him and the dragon flying around him also. In the middle was a small eye of a hurricane flowing down to te center with mana of all kinds to his body. He absorbed then all. Tobi went back and let it happen

"He's finally strong enough", the voice said again

" Strong enough for what?" She said as she stood. Slow steps were made forward until the water reached her ankles. Through it she could feel it pull to him.

In that moment it became clear how her mother could fear them yet the sight kept her transfixed. Shadow chuckled before focusing on the scene.

The guardians all went into the eye and the eye disappeared returning the lake to nirmal.

Tobi got him from under the water and took him ti the chair she had prepared. Shinigamis hair had grown to his height which was a feet taller now. His body was more muscled now that before but his stature remained

She ran over to him and looked over him. Her fingers glided over his fine features and she smiled. " Incredible...he seems to have aged so quickly" Kuroi knelt by his side and rested her head on him. " I feel so small now"

" Are you sure that's wise?" He stated with a smirk. " Who knows how he'll respond when he wakes"

" I'm fine. He won't hurt me"

Shes fine. Look up", tobi said. Up was the dragon flying around them. Now tobi was a small ball of light

He woke up an looked around, "ok. A beach episode? Never thought for one so soon. Maybe...", he was stoped by tobi who knocked him out

That's dangerous. If you don't mind moving I new to dress him" tobi said floating over him

She glanced up before sitting up. " Ofcourse...how silly of me" The dragon overhead was watched after she rested her hands on her knees. A true beach could be granted if they could reach the ocean.

Pervert goddess", tobi said as she picked him up and began to dress him up. He had ona silver shirt with black pants.

He would be waking up soon", tobi said

With a laugh, Shadow strode over to her when she blushed. " What do you expect when their in love and he has good looks?" He rested his hand on her shoulder.

" Sh-shut up! You're not helping!" She swatted his hand away and stood up. The silver shirt drew her attention when he was put back down.

" Oh, don't be like that" He smirked. " It means you can both play those riske games with a smile" His gaze shifted to Tobi now. She had been the one keeping him in line after all. " Or are you watchdogging them both?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus