Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Depends on the situation. Right now they have no business being together especially what's going through their heads", she replied flipping up his hair, "maybe I should leave his hair this time. Let's see if he can learn to move without stepping on it. Give him about six to two minutes to wake up"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Here I though Averin was the only overbearing one..." Kuroi turned and began picking up the papers and bottles that fell. Each page grabbed was inspected to try and located the last circle painted. " We agreed to behave but even..." She stood and faced Tobi. " Nevermind...you'll be telling her about this, won't you?"

By now Shadow circled around Shinigami, looking at the length of his hair. " It's simple to not step on it. Fighting with hair like that is another story" He ran his fingers through his own hair with a smirk. It didn't touch the ground but it was long enough to pose a challenge. " Anyway..."

He turned to Kuroi now. " You said you messed up. Care to explain that while we wait?"

" Don't pull that on me! You know what i was doing!" She glared and adjusted the papers in her hand.

Speaking of messing up. He drowned in water so...he swallowed some. I'm going to have to.....I get the nasties jobs. Hey shadow girl, you know cpr? If not I would have to go in and bring out all the water. It's nastier than it sounds", tobi said with a sigh, "on second thought he would throw it all up when he wakes. let's do that"

The pages were handed to Shadow as she returned to Shinigami's side. " He doesn't have to puke it up. We can coax the water..." She glared at the crystalline shackle on her wrists when her hand was stretched over him. " Right...no magic..." Kuroi said with a sigh.

" For you only" Shadow gradually lifted his hand after holding it near Shinigami's face. A stream of water followed, gently snaking into the air, until it was gathered in his hand. " Amazing how humans can't breath this stuff. Best if you reminded him their was air" He said as it was woven through his fingers.

Already leaning him, she shot Shadow a quick glare. " Duh! You shall answer to Tobi in my stead for that" She stated then gave Shinigami some breath.

" That's her choice" He chuckled. " No messy part for you this time"

Toni looked at them both, "you're both very weird. Anyway his eyes are open"

Shinigami woke up but didn't move when he saw kuroi, "he looke at shadow then back to kuroi. Then he looked up to see tobi

" And your not weird?" He retorted then looked at Shinigami. " The human lives! Mana water is breathable. Its burn can hide that fact"

" Welcome back" She said softly while shifting some of his hair. While she focused on him, Shadow shook his head. " What did your epic swim do?"

That", he said replying to shadow pointing up. Tobi was floating there as a squrriel with black stripes going from head to tail. She was a white rabbit with green eyes and the height of Keiran. Tobi floated to his side

Finally got enough power to form me but it had to be my third form no less. You're weak",: tobi said

Well excuse me for being born when you tried to take over my body", he replied to her snappily

Oh quiet. That was 17 years ago. Forget about the past already", tobi said

I was just being born... Nevermind", he said sitting up then looked at his hair and his body which seemed shiny, "wait my birthday is in three days so it's still 16 years"

16, 17, 14, 4. Forget about it", tobi said, "it's been long. My pitch is higher isn't it?", tobi said with a blank face

Yes very high", shinigami replied

" That's a big rodent" He said with a grin. " Looks tasty" A loud crack was heard when Kuroi turned and whacked him. " If you eat Tobi I will never hear the end of it! Even as a god she will...wait. What?"

She turned to Shinigami again. " Your birthday is only in three days? But...why would they say..."

" Worry about that later" Shadow said patting Tobi on the head. " Tobi is a rodent and a cute one that"

Oh yeah don't..", he said but it wa stop late. Tobi picked him up and threw him to the lake, "tobi was a being that challenged the heavens. Pretty sure a squrriel was hard work but she still go her strength", he said face palming, "go pick him up", he said as the dragon flew to the lake to help shadow

I'm not a rodent", tobi said annoyed

You're still cute though", shinigami said

" More strength than I expected..." She sighed and watched as Shadow was pulled from the lake. The extra mana made him glow like the moon to some degree.

Kuroi sat in the grass next to his seat. " Why did you bring Tobi to life? There are many advantages to being a ghost"

He didn't", tobi said going closer to shinigamis face "he could but he won't"

Bring things to life is a boundary humans shoukdnt cross. As soon as I do that I will run mad and become a power hungry truant", shinigami argued back

Then we just kill you after that", tobi said

You mind not saying that", e ssid , "anyway from the look of things when I came out my body is able to harvest enough mana to help her form a body. We are connected you know. Though I still have to draw something to call her"

Not my fault I'm busy". Tobi Ssaid

Doing what. Why can't you just come when I call for it",, shinigami said

Not a dog", tobi said

Nevermind. I thought averin got you", he said to kuroi

" That's a powerful connection. Similar to Shadow and I but..." She glanced at Tobi. " She isn't you and we can't-"

" We can affect one another" He interrupted. " You're awake because I sat in the lake. Those shackles prevent you from feeling the effect"

" Speaking of lake, all my pages are ruined cause you thought it was funny to antagonize Tobi!"

His hands were raised in submission. " Easy there. You still have these" A bottle of ink and mana was handed to her before he stepped back.

" Brushes are missing...Averin did have me locked up. I'm human in the base" She smiled sweetly when she looked at him. " But spending a little time in your body, I knew what to do. If I get caught now there will be no escape. We're safe outside the castle though. He can't leave"

The bottle of ink was opened and tipped. Nothing was lost and she put the lid back on. " You said your birthday is in a few days. I won't be locked away for that"

Auctually I forgot about that. Not much remembering it", he said transforming to his forth form and the ball used to seal chaos came out. A border appeared around himself and te ball, "chaos, come out"

" How would you forget about that?" Before she could get an answer, the winds of Chaos tore through the forest. Trees creaked and branches snapped. Large waves formed on the lake and splashed the shores. The mana did many strange things like turn sand and rocks to crystal, grow more plants, spawn new materials, and more.

Shadow's laughter could be heard in the wind as he allowed himself to be blown away. Kuroi, on the other hand, flattened out and watched as the demon appeared.

Hey calm yourself. You're ruining my hair", he said snapping the ball, "don't bother trying to run. I put a barrier around me and you. Even underground. So might as well be calm"

Despite his words, the demon tracked along the edges of the barrier. Debris was tossed about and trees were toppled. Kuroi scrambled out of the way of a few. Eventually, Chaos settled over the mana lake, absorbing it as the water was sucked up.

" What do you have planned that you would call on this demon?" She asked while clinging to a fallen tree.

Oh I think he's been listening in on us", he said as mana pulled the demon towards him, "I said calm...wait you're chaos. What ever I'm putting you on a tighter leash", he said as the barrier flowed brighter, "questions. If you don't answer I will put you in a sate that you wont even be able wreck yourself"

Of all the demons to try and get answers from. She chuckled while watching the tornado get pulled closer.

Debris was tossed once more when it touched land. Its howling winds, the only answer, grew more powerful. The tree Kuroi was hanging on to inched close.

I will give you a better vessel if you shit up", he said glaring at the demon this time his last patience running down

A laugh, or was it many, echoed through the air. More branches snapped then a grinning face appeared near the top of the tornado. It watched them only to burst when it had been dragged close.

The spirits created another wind, as they swirled about, then vanished. Shadow hopped over the debris with ease and looked about. " It was so beautiful"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus