Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He put the demon back in the ball as mana began to surround it. He put a circle on it, layout body will e frozen in time you won't be able to speak but your mind will be conciliatory. When you're ready to apologize call me", he said then threw the ball back into the space he puts the towers, "it's annoying when they don't listen"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" It is Chaos" Shadow sprung across the fallen debris until he was near them. " Of all the demons to question...that one doesn't talk" Branches creaked beneath him as he crouched down.

" It might..." Kuroi said as she worked on unraveling her hair from the tree. Ever knot and piece of bark held it tight. " If it does speak, it's in your head. Fear speaks more though"

Oh chaos has spoken to me before. I'm just angry he kept trying to mess up this garden. ", he said standing up and trying to clear up his hair, "seriously tobi you will leave it like this?"

Yes. Training boy. Now onto business", tobi said then looked to shadow, "anything?"

" This place would be restored if someone didn't have her shackles" He chuckled and marched along a log. Below, a twig was broken. " You could help with that" Kuroi hissed.

" Hmm...about that..." His hands were shoved into his pockets before jumping down. He watched Kuroi for a bit then mosied over to Shinigami. " Can you break the shackles that bind the fate of your kind and her?"

Another chuckled and he pulled a pendant out of his pocket. It was just a large crystal pendant but the crystal swirled with the purest form of darkness, unknown even to humans. A single rune, denoting a position, was carved into it. " A gift from her father. She is not to receive it until the week is up to maintain the agreement. More info will be had by the end of the week, I can assure you"

How about don't receive things from her father", shinigami said with a blank face, "what about this being a spy mission"

Suspicious supicious indeed", tobi said nodding her head

Seriously he could use that to enslave her or worse. He said after the week, that should ring something", shinigami continued

Stupid shadow goddess. Guess they share a trait", tobi said

What's even with the necklace", shinigami said

Let's destroy it", tobi said raising the stone ring

Yep. Good idea", he said taking it and wearing it

The moment it was on his neck, the crystal gave off a purple light and vanished only to appear around Kuroi's neck. " Wise to not be so hasty" Shadow taunted.

It held a great weight yet was bearable. Kuroi took it in her hand and found it both warm and cold. " I know you hate me, Tobi, but really!? We all have our stupid moments" She glared at her and tried to take off the pendant but it refused to leave her neck.

" That puts a new meaning to birthright" Shadow said with a grin. " I had no need to spy, he called me. The pendant is harmless but useless to any who have not been chosen for the station it denotes. Destroying it is impossible however. It's more immortal than you"

He slid his fingers between her neck and the chain then lifted carefully. Mana and life was exchanged between her and the crystal; fine tuning her features and untangling her hair. " I had every intention of finding out what it's purpose is" He held it up before putting it back in his pocket. " That will take time and will need the whole week"

You don't get it do you. He's the god of death. That's likely has a soul link which he can use to track her. I declared war on a god here you mind not bringing his things near her", he said standing up, "and who said the bracelet has to be more important. Anything that wraps around you and refuses to let go like that has a deeper meaning to it. Enslaving. If you want my advice keep that away from her. Or better destroy it. Anyway I need to go train. I'm tired of just doing tricks. Let's see now that my body healing is getting better then", he said as mana began to wrap around heavily. It became hotter and the gravity became heavier. The water rumbled and splashed around. He stoped it , "oh cool"

Weak", tobi said sighing, "too weak. Your tricks got you to where you are but when it comes to power you're average. Well you still have some good points"

My face?", shinigami asked

No. Among the legends of the kin your powers and magic is about above average but among skill, no one in history can beat you. Even the future will have a tough time at it", tobi said grining a wide evil smile, "I created the right devil after all"

Seriously how old are you to even know that", shinigami said with a blank face

Well if you count my reincarnations then I'm older than Kuroi", tobi said with an annoyed, "seriously I deserve more respect"

And I give it to you", shinigami replied

I change your clothes for you", tobi said

And I thank you for that", shinigami replied

" We shall see what I did up, won't we?" He vanished but his voice lingered a little longer. " Enjoy your peace while it lasts. Even now, the sun continues her hunt for you"

With a sigh, Kuroi climbed atop the fallen tree then looked at Tobi. " That doesn't surprise me that you're older. You're more familiar with the fall" This time she held no emotion and focused on the lake.

Her mind wandered as she pondered over what she heard. Creating a right devil? No one in the future could match him even? What was Tobi planning? Knots formed in her gut.

Hey shi. Why does the ugly one look grumpy", tobi said pointing a paw at kuroi, "the tomboy ine is mysterious while the ugly one is grumpy. Together they make trouble"

Tobi, stop calling her ugly. She's pretty fine herself", he said as his hair transformed to shoulder length, "it's only transformation spell the real length was pushed back. Like compressed", he said then huger kuroi from behind, "what's wrong. Did shadow scare. Was it tobi"

I didn't do anything to the naive one", tobi said

Again pick a term already", he replied to tobi

There're too many to pick", tobi said grinning

Winter's wrath raged in her eyes when she scowled at Tobi. A branch trembled in her grip until it snapped. " Trouble is.." She stopped when he hugged her. A smile showed as she looked up at him. " I'm fine. Just lost in my thoughts. Are you done trying out your new power?"

She rest her head on his arms but kept an eye on Tobi. "Something feels wrong. I could be on edge but...what she's said...and what are you the 'right devil' for?"

Oh girly. You're too naive indeed", tobi said flying over to her and began patting her head with her paw

Shinigami stood up, "I don't know. What should I do"

" Whatever you want to do" She replied to him. Her wrists were raised when Tobi patted her on the head. " Care to educate me then? That might not end well..."

Kuroi. She's worse than averin. Her being literally rivals gods. And she's older than you so just imagine her as that grandmother birch that refuses to die", he said Putin kurois wrist down

Tobi whacked him on the head, "who are you calling a bitch. This is the third time"

Sorry. Sorry. Don't get mad", he said, "oh. Your size reduced"

True tobi was the size of a normal rabbit, "cause someone is too weak right now. Gosh. Take your shirt of. We are doing forty miles. And there will be forty pounds on it", tobi said

Wow at least youre telling me the training this time. Before you just throw me outside and force me to run", he said taking his shirt off

You couldn't hear me", tobi said back

" Great...a grandmother and grandfather breathing down our necks" She said as she crossed her arms. " Not every god is cruel. Destroy all of us and you'll kill the world" Seeing her like a rabbit, Kuroi couldn't deny what Shadow said. Turning her into rodent roast or stew sounded good but that relentless spirit was sure to do more than bop heads if she followed through.

She looked at Shinigami and smiled when she saw him. " Forty miles sounds harsh for a human...but you look capable. It's a good way to explore the land" Her hand rested gently on his shoulder as she circled around to the other side. A defiant look was given to Tobi before she kissed him on the cheek. " I'll run with you"

"Do want you want child", tobi said

Ok then", he said as Tobi dropped forty pounds on him, "I'm not the muscle type so let's see for now. You would be faster than me", he said strecthing, "ok tobi as always. What what about traps", he said

I got some power back so I got that covered don't worry", tobi said taking the ring and began to glow and created two swords for shinigami

He took the swords, "thanks"

" Traps? You mean there's more to your training?" She tried to change again while giving him more room but it was useless. " Or you're preparing for what's out there"

Oh. No there's traps", tobi said aid as an ice spkie appeared in the air, "run", tobi said transforming to her big size with a smile of a demon

You heard her", he said putting one sword in his mouth and picked up kuroi princess style. He made sure the sword was facing down. He too off into the forest

The spike flew and more flew around them, "she will target our current position so I need to move before it lands. Nothing meant to kill me. I hope"

After watching a few spikes fly by, she looked back towards Tobi. " I can see why you're so skilled if this is nnormal training. Can't have you killed. Put me down if you need to"

The shackles clicked when she bit them. Accursed things felt like a form of training themselves. Looking ahead reminded her that Tobi's attacks were only part of the challenge. Many beasts, perhaps even legendary ones, could be stirred out of hiding.

You sure. But I would have to throw you. Sorry bout this", e sad then threw her upwards.

Tobi caught her, "sorry bout that. It's rough but he's holding two swords and can't really stop to put you down gently", tobi said putting kuroi down, "now speaking of swords", tobi said as two portal appeared infront of shinigami. Two spikes flew out which he cut with the sword

" You made sure of that but...thanks for catching me" She said looking up. The skirt was torn above her knees before she chased after him. Witnessing him slice through the spikes with ease made her smile. " I never said I was letting him run alone. Besides I could use the practice too"

She leaned forward, as if to drop on all fours, a few times. It wasn't that hard to be a human. Once Kuroi locked in her head what she was, she vanished to the side. A crystal shard was in her hand when she appeared again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus