Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Lead. Nah. Who ever loses has to kiss the other", he said letting go of her hand and began to sprint in quick speeds. A blur of darkness began to form as he took his second form
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Oh, I'll take that bet" She chuckled as she picked up the pace; following his darkness for a moment before taking her own path. Mana began to fill the air as they continued, filling the dark with glittering lights.

Tobi was not forgotten. Her eyes darted about for any sign of her or the beast she still sought.

Tobi appeared beside her with a grin, "good. Here's a gift", she said putting her paws together then released it r breaking a ball of ice. She threw it in kurois path and disappeared

The ball began to glow and shinigami appeared from it.

Her grip on the sword tightened when she saw the ice but once Shinigami appeared, she slowed down. "...fighting to kill..." the blade was shifted in her hand as she circled around for a flank attack. Any gift from Tobi currently had to be trouble.

He blocked the attack and looked her in the eyes, "you're the real kuroi. Wait why..", he was saying

Cause I need you both in one place", tobi said as a ball of diamond appeared above them. It was giant and it feel towards them, , "have fun"

That...kuroi get ready your fire spells", he said as he transformed to his fourth form and flames began to form around his sword. He swung it up for a slash that didn't do much only block the diamond

See, weak", tobi said as the diamond began to push down

His words got her to jump back. " Not a trick? But why must we be..." She looked up when the diamond appeared.

" They're easier to shatter than you think" She said as a hellstone was ran along her blade. The fire's glow, from his attack, revealed a flaw in the diamond. She hurled the sword at it and it sank deep, leaving cracks which gradually filled with magma.

As the diamond dropped, Kuroi pulled on her shackles. The melt could be hastened if she had mana. Her gaze shot up with a memory. There was magic that required no mana but it's price she dared not say.

The herb she held was crushed when she grit her teeth. She lept up and grabbed the sword. A volcanic heat radiated off her and flowed through the sword, speeding the melting from within the diamond. Fire spirits, drawn by the new energy, gathered around.

He saw the cracks and watched her jump. He put some strength into his hand and swig upwards pushing the diamond upwards, "what are you doing?" He asked her through the link

" Destroying it" The sounded like glass was being ground as she twisted the blade. More cracks crawled over the surface. "So we can continue" A harsh look was in her eyes but she smiled at him.

It burst when the pressure inside was too great. Though fiery shards scattered in all directions, a blast of ice cooled them. She staggered when she hit the ground but bolted off. There was only a short time before she would feel the effects of the spell. At best, luck would grant her the means to finish the training first.

He followed after her

Let's me give them five miles", tobi said as spikes made of diamonds appeared, "dot have to make it too easy", tobi said as more diamond balls appeared and began to fall around them

"Tell Alice I'm sorry about the forest", he said running after her

" He's not the only one who'll be mad" She said looking about. The beasts seemed to have vanish but there was sense of being watched.

It was the spikes she saw first and sighed in relief. "Thanks for being relentless, Toby" She thought to herself. The sword began to glow when the orbs appeared. " You must be joking! I shall deal with those if you'll take care of the spikes"

Embers were left in her tracks now as she scurried up the trees. Determination was drawn on to strengthen her blows. If the weak spot was hit, the diamond shattered. If not the orb would be knocked away or she would depending on its size. One sent her flying towards the spikes and cracked the energy built from the emotional high of the magic she used.

He transformed to his fourth form, "go", he said catching her and began to run away, "I run. You defend"

" Deal" She nodded. Steam, tinged with the sweet yet deadly herb, poured from her mouth when she exhaled. What awaited when they got to the end?

I'm running out of Ideas so a giant rolling stone", tobi said as a diamond ball appeared and began to roll over to them

She just sent a rolling giant diamond ball at us didn't she", he said with a blank face

No need to look with the deafening crack of the trees. " Yeah, she did" Spires of metal rose from the ground when she flipped her hand up. The first might bend but there were enough rows to stop it.

A crystalline arrow pierced her shoulder. Its shimmering green form lingered for a few seconds then melted into streams of poison. " Great...Cotricikal...or hydras. Must be furious...over the destruction" She clutched at her shoulder hard enough to draw blood.

Oh tobi might kill them too. You said the forest could be healed so it would be better they left for now", he said looking at the ball, "well one thing to not. Keep forward and don't look back. Literally", he said picking her up and began running as fast as he could away, "how's the poison"

" They shall leave if they lose enough of their members" A shrill cry rang through the air before a serpentine drake tore through the darkness. It sprayed venom across the ground on both sides of them as more arrows pelted the trees around them.

In response to her pain, trees grew thorns and lashed at the drake. It shrieked and ran off. " I shall be...fine. Let's finish this" She closed her eyes and focused on the acid in her veins. The more it grew, the faster her body became numb to it.

Tobi got to work taking care of the animals around throwing them aiur if the way and kept them safe from the ball. This kept her up so she let the ball roll

We should have gone ten miles in think. I'm not sure", he said

" We'll be fine" Kuroi stated while freezing the wound. " I was trained...to endure poison in one of the worlds within that book. Let me show you...what I can do" Another glance back showed her the persistence of this orb. A lake of lava opened behind them within its path.

That would work and also burn the forest making it harder to breath and yeah bad idea kuroi. Now we are in a forest of fire. I hate getting hurt", he said jumping from tree to tree

" Chill...you'll be fine" An icy blue blossom, wrapped around a crystal, was pulled from her pocket. She listened for the sound of the ball plunging in before pouring the proper emotion inside. The crystal vanished in a flash of light, freezing the smoke and putting out the fires.

Ahead, another powerful presence could be felt. It was faint at the moment and different than the presence of a god or his kin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus