Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

You feel that. Well let's get serious then. Detour", he said turning to the right. As he jumped midair a series of diamond spokes appeared flying at them. A guardian appeared and smacked them all away
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Her vision blurred with the sound of deflected ice. A few blinks cleared her vision to a point but it was irrelevant to what he followed. " I can feel it...it calls to us" She replied while curling a hand. The very blood in her veins ran as gel, draining the warmth from her.

He would find the closer he got, the more the landscape changed. The dark forest gave way to an eerie marsh. Skeletons of ancient ruins poked from the water and seemed to guide them.

Mana was strong here but so was the presence. A half drowned temple or shrine hid in the center of the marsh. Its design, though weather worn, felt like a mausoleum or a place dedicated to spirits.

Yeah nope", he said then took a turn away from the marsh, "we have enough trouble with you being poisoned and tobi following us. She won't let loose until we've taken forty miles. We have thirty to go", he said then drew a blank face

In front of them were ice chains attached to mallets flying towards them, "she's really runnin out of ideas"

" Thirty more...easy" Her hand was held out towards the chained hammers. Magma began to build when water splashed from below and the icy hammers shattered on something unseen.

A glance below would reveal water avoiding the imprint of a clawed foot. Darkness shimmered in the air to expose a beast with a mark on its forehead. The same one on the pendant Shadow brought. Humanoid yet haunting and beautiful at the same time. Their souls became visible when it looked at them. Poison may have been sapping her body but her spirit, life was dwindling from something else. It smiled before merging with hers.

Seriously whose idea was it to put enemy property on you", he said grabbing the spirit and sealing it away, "I should've beat up shadow. What was that"

" A legendary beast...an ally" She said as shadows began to fade. Black bled to grey and eventually white. Her spirit was gradually siphoned to the place it was bound. " That was the beast of darkness...the element was written on its head"

Oh I'm sorry I was too scared that something was stealing away your soul again to notice the writing", he said stopping on a tree, "seems quiet. What....I just messed up didn't I"

Yes", tobi's voice said as she appeared behind him and pushed him down

Going down chains appeared from his back and stuck to the trees and swinging him down very close to the floor and up ahead again. He covered kuroi tightly as they scratched the ground

She squeaked in pain from the jolt. The feeling of the ground beneath brought a new sense of the training. One mistake and another yet still he was there. " It's alright...set me down. My turn to help you"

Fragments of the shackles fell to the ground. A single element sealed away stole strength from the unknown Mana. She shifted her wrists to break them.

He didn't say anything but just grit his teeth hard. E held her closer and tighter her head on his chest as the chain disappeared leaving them midair. They began to fall back down, as they were reaching the ground the dragon guardian appeared under his feet and began to fly bereft touching the ground. A little blood tinkled down from his mouth

Sleep beckoned to her in the comfort of his arms. She lifted her gaze to see him bleed. " How...please, let me help" Kuroi said while wiping the blood away. Energy flowed from her into him. It granted strength but she felt the poison fill the void it left.

Oh I'm fine, I'm just biting teeth so bad it's bleeding. ", he said as the dragon disappeared and he flew down and landed, "ok another breather"

" All these breathers..." She smiled ahead. " The day will end with the training" With the toughest yet to come, a plan was needed. Antidotes waited at her castle with Averin.

A crystal was pulled out of her pocket and held up. It glowed as she turned it. " Watch for her this time"

Watch for who", Tobi's voice said from behind

She's behind us", he said then started running again

" That's why I...held up the crystal. It detects...Mana and ghosts" She chuckled.

Her temp dropped in an instant as the wound oozed tainted blood. Breaths were shaky and hoarse like fluid touched her lungs. " A hybrid poison...Moon Pearls are needed...now I must see...how else this effects me"

And you said you were fine. Let's end this and take you to averin", he said jumping to the branch of the tree as mana gathered at his feet and pushed him forward like a rocket

" I am fine...Don't give up. Let me stay with...you" Clutching her shoulder, she pressed her head against him.

You know averin will separate my body parts if he finds out right. Maybe literally", he said pushing off other trees like he did the first

Tobi was right beside him flying, "hello. Trees", she said

Wait where", he said then looked front, "there's no tree in the way"

No silly. I meant up", she said as a tree landed beside them, "also. Trees"

She flinched when the tree landed. " Relentless" An ember blossom was placed in her mouth but held while she considered the earlier fire.

You should know her by now. Kuroi meet your great grand mother in law", he said as mana flowed from his feet like flames till flames were produced and he used it to slow down and get steady, "she loves trees so there's a chance she didn't throw in more than one", he said looking up and saw more trees

For you shi. I would throw a whole world", tobi said with a cute grin

This is an illusion right. No my horns cancels those. Then...kuroi grab tighter", he said as his wings appeared, four, and he began to fly through the forest. The trees began landing around them while he tried to maneuver around

" Indeed, I do know...what?" As pale as she was getting, she still blushed. Her claw-like nails dug into his shirt, compensating for her weakness, when his wings appeared.

" ...in law..." A gentle smile crossed her face as she watched the trees. " I have much...training to do to keep up with her standards" The sound of him getting hit with a book echoed in her mind with each tree that landed. It felt sure that she would share this fate now. She cringed at the thought of her and Averin harping on her for something. Something felt like it was missing as the thought rolled through her mind. " When did she...become my great grandmother in-law" She asked with a chuckle.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus