Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Good question. Would be fun to answer another time. Maybe four years later", he said flying up and jumping from tree to tree, "now a taste of her own medicine", he said as fire shaped arrows appeared and went sent at tobi
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I can handle...that..." She smiled and watched as the arrow fly off. Its glow it held a trance-like state over her ailed her mind. Strained breaths grew shallow as blood ran from the corners of her mouth.

Toni canceled out the flames with

He looked at her, "let's get you some treatment". He said as fog covered them and he flew down, "no one can see us like this"

She soughed as she slumped, head back, and took in all that was around. "...I have resisted...all I could...gather...or go to my...alchemy..."

Well Tobi could drive out the poison", he said setting her down when he landed

Or I could just give her this potion", tobi's voice said holding a vail of blue liquid, "shouldn't take that long to work seeing as her body is already fighting it", tobi continued

Oh thank you", he said taking the vail and was handed a syringe by tobi which he set up in her vein and some plastic tubing to put the antidote through the syringe. He set it all up and gave her the antidote, "good thing tobi prepared all this. "

Yeah. Averin would be mad at you less. And I couldn't let her suffer that much due to training", tobi said

Oh. That's true thank you tobi. ", shinigami said then paused fir a while as if something he missed struck him, "say tobi"

Yes", tobi answered

Isn't this fog supposed to make us invisible", he asked

Tobi grinned without replying.

It had been a long time since such items were seen. Once more, it was humans who held them. The antidote felt like cold water in her veins, steadily undoing the congealing blood. The gelled blood on her shoulder 'melted' and flowed with ease. Pain faded once it reached her heart. She turned away when she started coughing up partially congealed blood.

Fresh oxygen, as liquid ice, flowed through like healing magic. " Thank you..." She said as she smiled at Tobi. Each breath was deeper than the last now. " Give me some time...then we can finish the training"

Tobi grinned as fangs appeared around her mouth

He froze seeing this, "what are fangs doing. Wait I know those teeth, no. No don't. Please don't. I beg you please no I will do anything else so dot please no", he said back away as Tobi opened wide and bite him on the shoulder. First he cried out in pain and began to spasm. All the while tobi held on to his shoulder. She let go and wiped her mouth

Ok. We can rest for you to get done", she said smiling

" What did you do to him!?" She scrambled over and pulled him into her lap despite the pain. Her fingers ran through his hair wile she looked over the bite.

Warm up. I designed that bite to warm up his body for training for times like this", tobi said flying over to him, "he can't feel it her or sense anything right now. He always complains that it feel like a thousand ants swarming his body from the inside and out", she said flicking his head. He gave no response, "see. He will be back in a few. You should be resting. Shouldn't you, bride to be"

The thought of ants crawling about made her shudder. " His reaction makes sense now"

She looked up at Tobi with what was heard. It felt strange hearing that yet...a smile showed when she nodded her head. " Alright" Her head was rested on him with a sigh and she closed her eyes. Unsure of what may be planned, Kuroi kept alert for as long as she could.

Shinigami took a deep breath and jumped up, "gosh stop doing that. It feel like thousands of anys swarming my insides and outsides", he said shaking

Yeah yeah I know. Now get ready to practice your forms", tobi said

She bolted upright and grabbed her jaw, rubbing it as she listened. " You mean there's more to his forms?"

His forms are just manifestations to his power", tobi said

Shinigami looked over to her and knelt beside her, "are you ok. Seems like something hit your jaw pre.."

It was you", tobi said

Eh", he said looking back at tobi

You hit her jaw jumping up", tobi said

Why was I under her jaw. I always jump up after those butes", he said

Well she looked so cute holding onto you so desperately and tightly that I didn't want to spoil it. I was once in love too you know", tobi said hand on her cheek

You were. That's surprising. I thought you heart froze over the years and I tried to open you up", he said, "I thought you were just one old hag cold hearted bitch"

She knocked him on the head, "that's the fourth time. I will start giving worse punishments", tobi said

" D-desperately!? You make me sound like..." She shook her head but noticed how Tobi was standing. Had she ever seen her with that expression before?

When he was hit in the head, Kuroi pulled him to herself. How much brains would he have left with her doing that? His response made her chuckle but she quickly shut up. " You do give the impression of being cold hearted at times, Tobi" The top of his head was kissed while she watched Tobi. " Are you alright?" She asked him.

It's fine. You learn to live with it when it happens a lot", he said

Get up. Your sword form", tobi said dropping a sword beside him

" Sword form?" He was released when she looked at the sword. " Best suited to fight with a blade, right? He can't truly become a weapon...can he?"

No silly", tobi said patting kurois head, "but that would be something. One time I tobi him to become a blade and he did, literally"

Shinigami picked up the sword and walked a few feet away

Different species have different weapons. How your body fits that weapon is key. For swords how you swing it so you body doesn't break to how you block is practiced till your body knows what it's doing", tobi said then folded her arms, "first form"

At the call shinigami raised the sword up and sliced the air

Second", tobi called again

Shinigami took a step back then took a quick turn slicing the air 90 degrees

Oh yeah kuroi we need to get to the air", tobi said

" He did!?" She looked at him and tipped her head. " How did he manage that?"

When Tobi stated they needed in the air, Kuroi grabbed the remaining shackles. Though weakened, they still took time to break so she could take her dragon form. " He can fly. Will he be training on my head?"

Wait no", tobi aid picking her up and took to the air, "first stroke"

Shinigami filled the sword with mana and slashed in front of him releasing a mana slash

That's why", tobi said pointing to the slash and damaged trees

The dragon form was lost while she looked over the damage. " A simple look out would have been all..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus