Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Fussy mom. Well you wound be fussy if you see what I’m seeing. I’m gone for a hundred years and you’re looking like this”, he said cleaning the wound as his hands were shaking...”they all have to be imprisoned. Cause I don’t know what to do with my failure if I’m they aren’t. Well the plan for now needs something that can absorb light magic”, he said healing the wound, “tell me what can do that”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He became still as stone with his friend's words which stung worst than the wounds. " Failure? You...still have your girl and your kin. I-" A shudder ran through his body as the dark veins spread up his spine to the wound. From it the black sludge returned and attacked Shinigami's hands only to vanish back into Nasr's body.

" Ugh. I hate how that feels!" He stated while flexing his fingers. " Dark fire absorbs light magic no matter how bright it is. Lucky for you, I am the last one who can make the stuff"

" Everything" Her brother said with wonder. " You are the core of every convoluted goal our mother and big sis have"

" Get to the point so I can return to him. I can't let him suffer alone"

" I'm afraid that's not an option for this round" He shifted to back her into the prison. " You see everything must be done carefully. I can provide you both with a comfortable place to rest and raise a family until they can fight but first...I must sever every link he has to you"

Her eyes grew wide as she recalled what Death said after she put Life out. "looks like I win this round How many rounds to this game was there? It felt irrelevant to what followed though.

" You know he'll hunt you down if he believes I'm dead" She scowled at him but readied her claws. Shadows danced about and she began to fade.

" He'll hunt A god, yes" Silver chains bound her tight, preventing her escape. " Starting with the master of this tower" His hand a took a dragon form as he reached for her throat.

Darkness frantically chomped at the chains and ice filled her veins. " You'll hurt him! " A high pitch tone filled her head as pain like magma and lightning filled her body. Silence, emptiness now filled the void in her heart where Shinigami's voice and presence once resided. The only token left was his heart which beat in her but even that had fallen still to her.

" I hope to break him. He might think your dead" He said as she collapsed into his arms. " But this must be done" Darcia stepped out of the shadows and was handed Kuroi. " He can't find her until it's time"

"...Right..." He vanished with her and Yuyami prepared for what would follow.

He drew nasr close and hugged him from behind, “I’m sorry for what you went through and I’m sorry I can’t let you rest. I need you one more time nasr. Can you do this for me..”, he said coughing out some blood, “he fell to the floor and picked himself back up slowly, “kurois heart stoped”, he said standing up then wiped his mouth making a fist, “nasr. Stay away from yuyami”

" Uh...are you...are you sure everything is ok?" He tensed a tiny bit under the hug. This didn't match his friend at all or of what he had seen. " You know you have my...blood?" Crimson gleamed on his fingertips when he wiped it off his shoulder.

Once he realized Shinigami had fallen, he scrambled to his feet to help him back up. " Her heart stopped? Yuyami? You look terrible but I think you are fast to point blame. Many gods want her dead"

A glimmer of light danced on the horizon now. He grit his teeth then looked his friend in the eyes. " Look, we both know this is hell so I will make this clear. I have NOTHING left to lose. Tell me what to do and I will go without question. You have to live so make good use of my life and try to avoid stupid stunts. Now get inside"

Gather items of metal that can absorbed light and books of light magic. No matter how many the books were the same in the other world so I know some. Create that fire and don’t tell yuyami that I asked for the fire. If he asks say I needed some books. Also gather those gold lights solarium was talking about”, he said as tobi picked them both and threw them inside. She went in herself

Yeah. I hate emotional things sometimes”, she said closing the door and crated a barrier around them, “I was here since the beginning. Solarium weak output can’t compare to me now”, she said

His boots clicked like hooves across the floor as he staggered about. Once his balance was regained, he glared at Tobi. " Then why have you not done anything!? Strike the sun from the sky for all I care! Darkness is better than...this"

The feathers stuck out from his hair while he took a few breaths to calm down. " The metal will be tough to be find. If any of the old Valra liars remain I might find some"

A roar shook the halls of the tower just as he took a step. " Great...she had to visit today...C'mon I have a safe place you stay at while I collect stuff. The goddess of fire and her husband are best avoided" He trudged off into the darkness while running the list through his mind.

Oh. Ok then”, he said following along, “just don’t run into shadows I can’t follow you into them”, he said as to I flew beside them

Tobi why did you do nothing”, he asked

I didn’t get permission to destroy the world”, he said

" The sun will do that for you" He grumbled. The tower grew hot, feeling more like an oven as the progressed through the halls. Nasr's talons were gleaming with sweat by the time they reached a statue of Solarium. He scratched at a chip at the back of it until it moved, revealing a crawlspace barely big enough for them.

" Something about these statues masks our presence. After you crawl through the floor vanishes. You will fall into a pool I set up. It is clean water" He looked down the hall. The distinct sound of claws ticking across the floor could be heard and grew louder.

I see. Then let’s go0, he said taking nasr and ran into the crawl space, “you sounded like you wanted me to leave you there”

" Yeah. You wanted me to collect stuff right? Yah!" Despite his own warning, the drop caught him offguard. One could hear the statue slide back into place until they plunged into the cool water.

The glittering surface and gentle roar of water rushing over him reminded him of the river near his home. A simple comfort but he couldn't stay forever and swam to the surface. " We can...reach almost...anywhere from here" He said between breaths. The scent of singed hair touched his nose when he reached the edge and he looked up. " How did YOU get here?"

Yuyami was lounging in one of the chairs scattered about. Smoke rose from his singed and battered form. " Is that a problem? We have much to do to straighten this nightmare out"

Oh he’s here good”, he said jumping out of the river and tobi caught him, “I need the map of the area and....where’s..”, he said interrupted

The bathroom”, tobi said

He looked at tobi with a blank face, “really”

Yes. I’m a woman you know”, tobi said

Yeah sure”, he replied at Toni threw him down to land. He landed in his feet sliding to nasr, “start preparing to go. I also need a list of those thet are colors in race to lumerin. Like valras. We lost before, we are not losing this time”, he said, “oh yeah. I need something to protect us from her blood”, he said looking at tobi

What?” She said looking at him

Remember your bragging”, he said

No”, tobi said

Just do it”, he said

" A restroom..." Yuyami chuckled before holding his hand towards a dim lit hall. " I'm afraid you'll need to climb to the first floor to find one. Now the map you seek is large" He flipped his hand palm up and created an image of the tower. It shimmered in the colors of the setting sun. " Start with this. I'll give you more as you succeed"

" I can get him through this tower just fine! What we need is food and maps of the endless city! " Nasr said while he climbed out of the pool. Water was shaken from his hands as he watched the god.

" Ah, yes. For a scavenging type these artificial structures deny you any food" The light danced away from the image of the tower to create a map of the portion of the city it ruled over. Every street stretched out like spider webs but the mana lines Nasr mentioned weren't shown.

The Valra's gaze remained fixated on the map while his friend spoke. " You are right, we will not lose this time" He muttered with a nod. The bands on his gauntlets were pulled tight before he walked to a makeshift. There, he began to write all the remaining races who aligned with Lumerin.

He looked at it, “city web city web when you see a city web there’s something you should do. Find the, then the road find all the little spots to take them down whole. A rhyme my dad taught me for destroying cities. And from what I see....they’re all the same”, he said with a blank face, “aren’t there any places with a lot of mana. Oh yuyami I have a quest for you. When the war begins find my dad and wake him up. They can’t kill him. Explain everything to him and leave the city to him”, he said looking at nasr work, “also nasr is kinda in a mood so don’t try”

" Of course they're the same. The towers are the only things dividing the global city" The map stuck to the ground when Yuyami pointed. " Little mana is left in the world now. What exists is extracted from beasts and plants then distributed to all"

" Solarium took it back" Nasr specified. The list was rolled up and bound before he stormed into a back room.

" A mood indeed..." The god refocused on Shinigami with an equally empty expression. " An odd quest considering you said you mother would have freed him, don't you think?"

Yeah. Just find him. Once he knows I’m alive we’re good”, he said looking over to nasr, “let me continue fixing his injuries as we talk. Nasr come here”, he said

" Looks like you can handle details just fine" He said with a shrug. " Very well. You'll have your family reunion"

Nasr poked his head out of the back room, almost scowling. " Prepare then go over there. Make up your mind" He sighed and approached. In his hand was a bag full of something that sounded metallic.

Tobi picked him up and sat him down again, “he knows you’re injured and you won’t tell him where so he has to be careful with you”

Yeah your bones were showing”, he said ruffling through nasr hair again, “we should get this cut. Let’s see what basic attack does the enemies have. Is it the same as the dreams. Cause I’ve fought against manchineel before and it was annoying. Easy to destroy just that the explosions are annoying when your close. Not good for close combatants”, he said

" You would notice exposed bones. Luckily there are no wounds near..." His jaw shifted when he cut it short. A fire burned in his eyes as they looked into a distant memory.

He rested his head on his hand then sat still but glanced back as if waiting for him to pull out a blade. " Why would I reveal my wounds? Us guys need to endure and take pride in our wounds. We are the protectors after all"

" Yet you have women who normally tend your wounds, protectors" Yuyami had a snide grin as he bowed to them.

Blood ran from the wound at the base of Nasr's neck when he tensed. A hand was brought up, ready to knock Shinigami away again but sat trembling as he glared at the god. " I do not see any women here now. Do you?"

He chuckled and watched Shinigami tend to his friend. " Moving on, you can count on many of the same attacks but time has allowed modifications and improvements. Basic life you could ignore. They've become complacent and pampered"

Dark veins crept across Nasr's neck and face, causing him to cringe. The sludge oozed up at the base of the feathers, shoving them out of his head. It crept through his hair and lashed out at Shinigami again if it got near him.

" The experiments and machines are what I would be concerned about" The god said calmly. He made note of the Valra's labored breaths and paling skin. " Their purpose is to kill even in plain sight" A shudder ran across Nasr and he seemed fine.

I see. Then soldiers are what we need to worry about”, he said using mana to block out the sludge, “nasr I noticed the sludge the first time you can’t ignore it now so better start talking”, he said healing the wound at the base of his neck, “ both guys here nasr just tell me everything already”, he said then looked to yuyami, “any further thing we should know cause knowing you...who’s the first target”

A moment of silence resided, allowing them to hear the fire goddess roam above. Ticks and groans in the tower resembled the complaints of the magma city. Nasr began tapping his heel on the floor as his tension grew.

" Their first target will be you and my sister" Yuyami finally said. " Firasta will notice your absence soon. Best to strike now before her blazes cloak you"

A sickening, wet sound caused the god to flinch. He turned to find Nasr had buried his fingers deep into a wound his shirt was hiding. Blood ran down his side and when he pulled his hand away, the sludge writhed inside. " You mean before I must tear out his heart!" The sludge spidered over his arm and returned to the wound.

" Is that not why you were so eager to leave?" Yuyami pointed to the pooling blood. It was more black than crimson. " I'm sure he's still waiting for your answer"

One eye flickered with green and the other red when the Valra glared. " She asked me where the demons were..." He said as he dropped his head. " I told her I have not seen them and I will say the same thing to you, buddy. Truth is...I am the demons. I was since I woke up. That sludge...is them and my blood"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus