Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Hey yuyami I know you mean well but before you leave. Do well to explain what just happened “, he said as the razor sword appeared floating towards yuyami neck

My rise to power. That boy isn’t powerful enough even if he trains for a thousand years”, tobi said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Easy there. Might spill something precious" A couple fingers were rested at the side of the blade which he gently shoved away. " Yuuma no longer exists except in tiny dream fragments. Rage or be grateful, the memory of why he's gone exists in the minds of a few Luminaries. Perhaps it's time you payed them a visit"

Her smile was replaced with a stern but stoic face. " You doubt him as much as the other gods. He holds great power yet..." One hand was draped across her stomach as she scowled. What was Tobi hiding? The neutral expression returned as she continued. " That base power is combined with the potential of a god. You know what that means for everything"

Wait. So you’re telling me all this while the Yuma I’ve been interacting with is that”, he said pointing at the bottle, “solarium attacks tomorrow so what is it they can tell me”

Tobi looked at her, “no doubt it’s just fact. With a thousand years training he can’t pull much of my power out. You said I wanted to use him to regain myself but he can’t live long enough to do it”, she said sighing, “he could have but his immortality is gone”

"Hmm..." He raised the bottle and shook it enough to shift the dream dust inside. " Nothing about this stuff is Yuuma. To answer your question..." The base of the bottle was pressed into his hand now. Head raised, he held himself as a ruler of the world. " Someone needed to begin the awakening"

" Gone!?" She rolled to her side then sat upright. " How is that possible? Irrelevant, I can give it back to him! With the right preparations I'll be resto-" Her arms curled around herself as she looked to the side. " No...I can't do that again. His immortality can be restored. I'll find a way"

Awakening. Ok now I remember why I hated talking to you. What is this”, he said looking at him

Well just gonna have to find that way won’t you”, tobi said

He gained a Cheshire grin but it faded when he lifted the bottle once more. " This stuff? I said earlier, it's dream dust. Now, since you've had your fill of base answers, I'll be going so we can take care of important issues" The Cheshire grin returned when he bowed. Sunset light enveloped his body, leaving nothing when it faded.

An icy gaze met Tobi's when she looked up. She was sure she just said she'd find a way. Her arms were brought before once more as she returned to trying figure out the strange device. " I won't fail..."

After fiddling with the device a bit longer, a blue light appeared in the shape of an eye and looked at her. A voice spoke within her mind then she fell to her side in sleep. The device continued to stare at her while placing glowing patterns over her. Any attempt to pry it away would be met with harm and they'd find it was 'stuck' to her.

Ha. Who person tells you something and expects you to win without saying the whole rule. Wait I do do that sometimes. But it doesn’t make any sense”, he said scratching his head. He took his hair and cut it to his shoulders. The remaining burnt and he stood up, “solarium attacks soon. Don’t have time for anything else”

Tobi didn’t bother to try and just watched her b

She remained asleep, within a dream woven of secrets she had never seen before. Lines of light created markings which resembled runes and magical design yet were sharper and more precise. Behind them stood a world which resembled the nightmare, cold, gleaming, and perfect.

" Why would he give this to me?" She said while pulling away some of the markings as if they were cobwebs. A step was taken when a cold light washed over her from behind. She turned to find a single eye, filling the sky, staring back at her. Ice held her in place as it filled her veins. This eye matched those on the mechanical undead.

Solarium twitched and began to uncurl from her rest. The cold stare of the eye pierced through even her mind, dragging her from her slumber. " Usher in the new era for me" The voice boomed in her mind. Energy filled her, changing the sun to a cobalt color as she spread her wings.

Shinigami began walking towards the tower. Once he reached it he touched it. The tower began to shine brightly and light erupted from it. All towers on the continent did the same coming together to form a link. He held the anti magic paper to it and it faded like it touched water. He was a little paranoid before but now he was calm, “someone has to do the awakening indeed”, he said placing his head on the tower, “thank you. Solarium”
With that the link bang and more of then erupted like a charge was added to them. The link became bigger then went back to normal size, “I’ve done my part. Don’t let them say I forgot about them.”, he said walking away

Rage. Come out.”, he said

Tobi kept watching her, “fine. She has my descendent in her night as well see that she’s fine”, tobi said entering her mind then appeared beside kuroi in her dream, “she sweet cake wake up. Your sleep position is bad for the babies”

" What was that fancy light show?" The demon jided before appearing before him. Flames danced around his limbs, climbing them until they slid into his mouth. Rage held a form both humanoid and dragon. " Have you decided the light is better after all?"

Just over his head, the sun danced and shimmered in an eerie inferno. It's roar drew Rage's attention skyward where he grinned at it's sweet call.

As if answering Shinigami's show of light, rings of blinding light spread across the world then swallowed it. The sun was missing from the sky when it faded yet the world remained lit.

The ice shattered within her veins when Tobi spoke and she turned with a jump. " I-is it? I didn't kn..." A web of the lines and symbols gathered around Tobi, shifting and adjusting rapidly. Bit by bit they turned red as info on her began to be revealed.

" An aggressor is here?" A male voice boomed while the eye focused on Tobi. "A most interesting sentiment from you. Let her stay and rest. Working her too hard will harm the child more"

I’m releasing you soon. You want to hang with your mother right. You can do that. Well you will soon be dead anyway so why should I be the last face you see”, he said walking back to the forest, “walk with me”

Tobi looked at the ruins, “so yeah I won’t ask you to fix things but you can’t be asleep now. Like I’m serious, solarium just did something and unless voicey here can help”, she said as the runes disappeared, “yeah you can sleep later. I can help preserve your body when you wake”

The demon followed with a cruel grin and dark chuckle. Streams of magma flowed down his body like hot wires, leaving beads of magma to cool next to his scorched footprints. " I can't be killed fool. My freedom will ensure your end"

" It's fine" She said. " I planned to wake when you said I wasn't laying right. What has mother done?" The lines gathered at her fingers when she reached up. While still foreign to her, she began shifting them in the hopes of getting the device to let her wake.

The eye glanced to the side then over the glowing city. " I might be persuaded to help. You need to give more details first"

A few more lines and runes were put in place and she smiled. It seemed right. When she tried to activate it, however, a powerful shock ran over her. " Damnit!"

" I can deactivate what keeps you asleep" The voice chuckled " I need the details first so I can help"

Well then care explaining why your mother discarded you. She’s had me in her fingertips and hasn’t tried to free you. Why rage. Why do you so much follow her”, he said looking at rage.

The suns gone”, Tobi said

" Everything has it's purpose" He said while standing taller. " You may not see it now but there's a reason she left me with you. The fun is when you know too late...why" The final word was growled with a snide grin.

" Not much to go on" The voice said while the eye looked about.

" Best you'll get from her" Kuroi crossed her arms now. " Now wake me up"

It looked her once more with a piercing focus. "Very well. A promise is a promise" The lines gathered around her and glowed bright, waking her from the strange dream.

If it’s that link to her how do you think I found her”, he said looking back to the road, “how do you think I was able to injure her. You’re a part of her rage. It’s just sad”, he said as they walked into a portal in to deaths realm

Tobi stayed, “a flash of light and the sun is gone. But it’s still day. Ring any bells voicey”

Flames puffed from his mouth when the demon scoffed at his words. " Apart of her!? I feel no pain when you hurt her! I am my own!" Deep furrows were carved into the ground when he leaned forward; roaring as Shinigami stepped through the portal. " You're arrogance is because a god chained me to you! This leash is an illusion of your power!"

Another scratch at the ground was made before he followed through the portal. He stood back up and his shoulders fell slack when he saw Death's realm. A single roar brought many spirits to him and they became as flaming wisps when they drew near. They flowed into his body and he grew in size and strength.

" No sun but still light? " The voice hummed. " It's just as the legends say. The sun now walks the world"

Kuroi sat up and slid the strange device into her pocket. " Missing sun..." She muttered as she stood. " Mother has never left the sky..." Her hand quivered at her side, eager to open a portal, yet was such a risk worth it?

To and fro her thoughts warred as she strode to the pond below. There, her mana touched the water to reveal the world. Everything was as Tobi described. The lack of Nyctorans left a sour twang in her gut though.

I haven’t shown you my power have I rage”, he said as mana emitted from him. The mana began to change their nature and lighting fire and magma erupted from him, “I don’t think I have now shut up”, he said as rage’s size was knocked down. With a simple glance the spirits left and refused to go near him, “I let you betray me again and again. You really think I’m kind enough to let you be alive. My rage is what gives you breath not your mother. I can come up with ways to seal you again, I can bury you in nature your mother will walk upon you and not notice your presence I can cut all ties to your existence from history I am literally your god rage. Don’t let some shiny woman fool you. You’re just an accessory. One thats so damn shameful it was cast out”, he said then kept walking. He pulled on rage dragging him along on the ground, “death. I think it’s high time we have that talk you always wanted”

Tobi looked at the eye, “you both. You’re hiding a part of the history from us. Solarium isn’t the most dangerous thing is she. What’s so bad on history that you doubt the power of beings that can’t break their rules to protect you”

Rage pulled at his binds and watched as the scattered spirits took on a green hue or became green wisps. Kuroi's words echoed in his mind and he cried out against them. " Fear drives people to Rage and Rage drives them to Fear..."

Black gates stole the sky from view and with it, the free roaming spirits. He wiggled and rolled until his feet were beneath him but it took a few extra minutes for him to stand. A gaze full of malice was focused on Shinigami's back yet the demon grinned despite the shame.

Another cage was completed when Shinigami's voice rang out. Death turned around, with a blank expression, and dusted off his hands. " A conversation with a demon in tow? If I didn't know better, I'd say you're his puppet"

The voice chuckled as the eye turned her. " Did I say anything about doubt? No. Doubting yourself and your allies is a terrible weakness. Failure will rip those cracks open "

It shifted as if fine tuning its focus. " What's so terrible on history is the first genocide. The Nyctorans must have told you about that legend. Their so proud of their creation tale but history is a delicate thing. Speak to those from other lands and they'll say they rose from a pure mana stream or were born from a great diamond. Who's telling the truth? Even I don't know" He sighed and looked about once more. " If you think of those legends, Lumerin is more dangerous than Solarium. He was the one who tore out her heart after taking the last of the First Race's power. Do they worship him for love or are they afraid he'll take away what keeps them alive?"

I don’t care about that”, he said turning rage into his true form, “this thing over here knows something you know. Solarium, what’s her true endgame. My kin fought against her twice and almost got wiped out twice. Trust me when I say the ones being held captive will leave the rest and not fight. What is it that you’re not telling me death. And don’t laugh it all up again. You know something. Something that’s killing us. Where’s the sun”

Tobi looked at him, “you went around the question. What’s is it that we don’t know that you do”

The god closed his eyes and brought a hand to his chin in thought. When he opened his eyes, his pupils were slit for a moment. " Perfection and control" He stated as if it was of no real concern; hand moving away as if motioning to what was around. " That's her endgame but it's all for this 'Devil'. His motives are...still unknown" The ice which held his stance and expression faded to one of true concern as he turned away. It's clarity might make him appear too human to those around him.

" Great and powerful god of death kneels to my brother!?" Rage scoffed. " I expected you to slit this fools throat! What do you care if death falls over the world? You'll be the strongest god!"

He whirled around and pointed a clawed finger at the demon. " You know that's not true, demon! Every life you take is only good when they live! What good is it to slay a corpse!? When all is slain, who do I have left to guide to their new home!? Now be silent!"

The demon roared and staggered back when a dark light erupted in his face. He shook it off but glared at Death who recovered his composure.

" As for the sun..." Death folded his hands before him and raised his head. " If it's missing as you say, she walks the world once more"

" I believe I answered your question, what's so bad on history" The voice continued. " My knowledge is far too vast to explain to you in depth so listen carefully. I've heard rumors that you seek the first and true Shulgir board. Now is the only chance you'll get to destroy it"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus