Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He took his other hand shoved it in rage mouth and dragged his tongue out. He then broke raged lower jaw. He threw rage to the floor and chains caught his chest and impaled him to the ground. He looked back at death, “she walks. She’s been winning even before she walked him. What’s so special now

Toni looked at the eye, “then tell me how old am I. Let me give you a clue. I was alive before you existed. Even before knowledge did. The true board yes. What I really want from you is the knowledge. What you know of our enemies. Well though you said you might not know”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A roar like the fury of a volcano rose from the mangled demon yet magma flowed from his wounds to mend them. The body melted and flowed around the chains, allowing him to stand back up.

Death stared the grinning demon down for some time before answering. " One, she's at her full power and two, you may not find her for awhile. Solarium has changed in many ways and could walk beside you without you knowing. The Devil will do his part to conceal her and keep her safe too"

A chuckle danced through the air and split into many before falling silent. " Always the arrogant one, bragging of your age. Older than nyctorans, older than the gods! " He chuckled again " Impossible really since the greater gods and you are ageless"

The distant city shone like diamonds when the eye looked at them. Each stood like a ghost, both real and non-existent at the same time. "While you bragged of your age, the enemy has moved. Be quick next time" Darkness fell over the city when the eye closed. The lines and runes shimmered for a few minutes longer then faded away leaving Tobi in a void.

I see. Well nevermind then. Seems like you don’t know either”, he said turning back, “you can have rage I don’t need him anymore”, he said cutting rages head off, “just this”, he said as runes appeared around the cut neck and he began walking away with it

First he brags about having so much knowledge then he says I’m bragging about my age. Seriously nyctoria gods are hypocrites. Anyway I still have work to do. I will absorb him later”, she said then got out of kuroi mind, “I really hate your kind”, she said to kuroi

" Or your not asking the right questions" He looked at Rage's head but it turned into fiery mana which scattered in all directions. The streams which flew by the body pulled on more mana to unravel it. Only the area closest to the runes remained.

Death watched every strand weave through the spirits and draw out their natural rage before blending with the world above. " You're not a fool, boy. If she vanishes you must find her again. Worst is what might she have learned in dealing with you! With the Devil at her side, the entire world will see you as the enemy! This, this why her walking on the world is so 'special' "

" Who did you speak to this time?" Lumerin grumbled as he lifted his head from the lake. He looked over her for a time then stood. " Kuroi is no longer here"

The runes shine and rages head manifested in his hand again. A elite grade circle appeared and chains formed from it. He used it to tie rages skull to his waist. If tage tried he couldn’t get off them, “again death. I’m not leading anyone to death. Not my people or your daughter. What are we really fighting”

Tobi looked at lumerin, “of course she isn’t. Talked to a weird guy that braved about his knowledge and how I couldn’t understand it. Pissed me off so I asked him to guess my age. I told him I was older than him but instead of giving him he said I was bragging about my age like the other gods”, he said in a ticked off attitude, “he compared me to those trashes. Waste of time. And you, are you fine now”

Another wrong question with a more than unsatisfying answer. He knit his brows together while sorting through his words in an attempt to create the proper question.

Memories from his encounter with the Devil flickered in his mind to help build it. Nothing special or grand stuck out except for one detail, one he had yet to understand. " Expect loss. Expect it to come without illusions but it's unknown how the loss will occur. The only thing promised is no one will have mana. No countermand, circle, rune, potion, or whatever will change that. Weakness will blanket all who fight for you too. Everything is turned against you as it was when your kind was destroyed before "

He looked down as his fingers curled into a fist. " What follows when you return, even I don't know. So little is know of the Devil"

Lumerin pulled his lips back and let out a terrible growl. " Those trashes!?" He roared. " You do yourself no justice when you sound no better than them! If that's how you view us then take the place you want so badly and prove your actions better than your words" In a single, swift motion, he got up and turned away. Moonlight washed over him like a veil. He glanced back for a moment and nodded. " I'm better..." The veil covered the last of him and he vanished.

For all the times he sought to heal the curse Solarium placed on Kuroi, he was greatful she stood closer to morality. He strode across the sky, with his head down, understanding for once why Solarium turned. A pain rose within his core. With her around, they stood on the edge of a change; one that stripped his strength away at the thought.

He sat down and lifted the purple Spirit Gem. What was it he saw which allowed him to save them before? An image of Shinigami standing next to a smiling Kuroi flashed through his mind and he held the gem tight. " ...You two must be ready for...anything"

He appeared in front of death looking him in the eye, “what question do you want me to ask so badly death. Kuroi is safe anyway. It’s only me and you fighting now”

Tobi watched him, “it seems all I’ve done s gone unnoticed”

" Be specific" He said with the utmost calm. " You know much about Solarium. What is so mysterious about her that you find yourself...afraid"

Oh I don’t know much about solarium. I know my attacks on her back fires. That’s because I don’t have the knowledge of this world like I need. You see my world is different so what advantages does solarium have over me. Magic spell spies technique and allies. I know about the devil but what’s so special about him. I don’t care about dying you will just find my soul and I will walk again. What I’m worried about is the same thing you are worried about. So I say as two people worried about the same thing I afraid of death we knock heads together and figure out solarium.” He said backing away a little. A bubble appeared around rage blocking all his senses.

He smiled and nodded as he took a step back. " So much...have a seat and listen" Spirits crafted Death's seat once more as he sat though were aware Shinigami crafted his own.

" As the goddess of the sun or day, her magic focuses on fire, light, and cosmic energies but it's not all" Focus was shifted to one of the few unfinished cages and a few motions made with his hands. Spirits brought in another piece. " Life, healing, draining, and more. Aspects of what you humans refer to as yang are hers. Gender is the only thing which doesn't match. Like the sun, her mana is capable of destroying all who get near and the solar 'gravity' keeps it with her while stealing it from surrounding forces"

He leaned one arm now yet no trace of smugness appeared. " Spies? Useless to mention. When one is discovered, she replaces them with the exception of her own blood..." He pointed towards the fragment of Rage he had. " She's ambitious, not stupid"

" Technique...heh" He smirked and looked to the side. " Amusing when mortals classify us with their limitations but it's the best you have" Boldness returned as he focused on Shinigami once more. " It changes depending on her mood, form, opponent, terrain, tactic, and more. You've witnessed this in your fights with her. Passive, merciless, physical, magical, even trickery. The only thing you can count on with her is her pious pride but that's not a technique. Each time you fight her, she learns and changes how she faces you"

" Allies..." He says with a long sigh. " You should know this by now. Most of the city nyctorans, primarily of her associated elements, swear allegiance to her. Some tribes do too but you'll find their stand...interesting. Solxienix are a good example. They worship and herald her because they too are of the day element but are aware of her transgressions. Speak to them and a new view shall be revealed"

Now he looked at his hand while he shifted his fingers as if rolling objects in his hand. He sat in this silence for many minutes before sighing again. " Very little is known of the Devil and to find one who has seen him is...well, your better off searching for a flat world" Death chuckled. " Rumors comprise most of my knowledge. Some say he god and mortal, others say he's neither. Whispers say he has no physical body while stories say he steals one from a mortal or has discovered something better than immortality. The list is long but I know a single truth..." A dark light filled his eyes despite the hint of a smile. " His magic is unlike anything you or I have seen and know. Sure, it can do the same thing and more but our styles of magic barely affect it. Your anti-magic tricks wouldn't harm it. He was sealed long before nyctorans existited but from the designs of his runes, I bet the Raixi will be the only ones to figure out his magic...quickly I must add"

I see. So he’s something that became. He once tried to invite me. Sent pavol to warn me to leave the dream realm before it broke. Now if any other person had asked me to do the same thing you’d know how I react. I will tie them up and torture them for info. The devil is among us isn’t he. “, he said sitting up and sighed, “well spies are one thing. But what is it that make rage so fearless. It’s like he knows his mother is coming for.......how accessible is this place”

" Solarium despises this place" He chuckled. " The day she sets one claw into my realm is the day she's been backed into a corner" A goblet, with a metal dragon creating the neck and cradling the cup in it's wings, appeared in his hand when he held to the side. Wisps rose from a dark liquid which he swirled and took a sip. " We're fine"

Another sip and it was set on a little table next to him. " Are you sure this Devil sent the boy? Sounds possible yet...it can be difficult to tell. That's not what you wanted to know, however" He waved his hand to dismiss the topic then leaned forward. " Rage is the most bold of the three demons born from her blood. Many deem him the opposite of Fear. I shall explain in simple terms. Greed has everything to lose but wants to gain everything. His motives make him the most agreeable of the three but the most treacherous and unpredictable. Fear is simple. Terror, nervousness, and fear are food to him but also his very being. One might think him the weakest for fleeing every time one shows courage but these emotions never fade and are essential for survival, making him immortal. Rage...is simple yet complex. He's the most predictable and physically the strongest yet the most primal part of any soul. He feeds on rage, hatred, anger, even vengeance but that's where his boldness comes into play. These emotions don't care about personal safety or reason, they only care about self satisfaction by crushing the opposition. What is it you humans say...blind rage?"

He reached for the goblet again but stopped and smirked. " Ah! I know how you can truly understand the demon. Let me...instill a very real pain on your heart. Don't see it as an illusion but let the fire consume you. I shall keep you in check"

I see. Well rage always kept quiet but now he’s more confident. The confidence I get knowing Tobi has my back. As for the pain don’t touch my soul. Last person that tried well you know that story”, he said sitting up, “alcohol. I really need some but that won’t work. I have everything I need I just need solarium out of the way. The hardest part of everything.”

" It's not like the pain is permanent" He chuckled while raising his hand towards beams of light filtering through the crystal ceiling. " Just something to give you a taste of the demon's inner thoughts" Dark mist pulled towards his hand, swirling about, until a fiery orb sat between his fingers. He studied it a bit then looked at Shinigami. " A certain type of drink might help...buuuut which way do you want it to work, hm?"

Another goblet appeared in the other hand, though empty, and the orb was dropped inside. " A drink to temporarily grant you 'godhood' and all it's benefits? A drink to understand Rage? Mind the temporary pain. Or even better" The light crossed his eyes when he glanced up, giving them an eerie glow. " I've heard of a human tale where a mortal had to fight an immortal called Orochi. We could defeat Solarium in a similar way but could you stomach what is required long enough for it to work?"

I see. Well godhood. No. I’m not drinking doe wired alcohol”, he said with a blank face, “no I don’t want godhood or what it is you’re giving right now”

" You don't have to drink anything if you don't want to" With a flick of his wrist, the orb was tossed out of the goblet. He caught it in the other hand and held it up with a smirk. " Why not get Solarium drunk just as the mortal did to Orochi? Of course that requires locating or setting up a feast for her 'victory', casting an illusion so you look like one of her followers...basic stuff" He shrugged then stood up, turning away with a carefree attitude. " But if you don't want I'm giving, I'll let you figure out how to seal her away"

Off I aanted godhood I would be taking about absorbing you again wouldn’t I”, he said standing up, “only lumerin can seal her. And that guy is too busy. I’m not trying to dismiss your cages and all your power I used some of it so I know how powerful you are. Solarium isn’t the same. Whatever seal you have won’t work on her. Unless? WhT are you planning death”, he said standing up

" You fool. I didn't say you would gain godhood" He sighed and wandered further away. " What I'm planning is of little concern in contrast to your worries of defeating Solarium! You want and easy fight, get her drunk then strike her before she knows what happened" He approached another table and slammed his hands on it, causing the trinkets on it to jump and jingle. His gaze fell on a group of crystal bottles, each filled with blood. One was grabbed and twirled in his hand. " What matters is she remains sealed until the children are ready to prove they're fit to be the next solar god"

Then we seal her for a decade. No a century. But your cages won’t hold a few seconds. Give me your knowledge let me help you work up something. I will do the rest. There’s a way to attack her. She’s a sun goddess but suns are weak to pure energies to red suns. It will be like smacking her with a strength of a much older self. I will sacrifice all the energy in my body to attack her while you fight her. But first...your plan”

He trembled and soon a soft laugh could be heard which rose to full laugh. " You really think these cages are useless and solar energy will defeat her? I told you not to use star, solar, or cosmic energy against her! Negative energy, use that instead" The little bottle was traded for a larger one before Death turned around. " On the other hand these cages are a result of my time imprisoned under the keys. The elemental crystals on them are not of this world and can handle massive loads of mana. The metal...that's my secret"

Silence fell with a weight now as he stared Shinigami down; spinning the bottle in his hand. " Willing to sacrifice all his energy? Fascinating..." His gaze dropped to the floor for a moment then he turned back around. " Every great change is guided by death! Forests grow back more marvelous after a fire. Land becomes beautiful when sinkholes steal it away and so on. Now watch me rewrite the structure of the gods with these cages. Solarium and culture will die but we must take out the Devil to finish the job"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus