Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

A few notes appeared on deaths eyes that read opposite, “red sun energy is filled with negative energy”, shinigani said. The walked over to deaths shoulder, “forget about the devil for now. Solarium deserves our whole attention. With her dead the devil will try to sneer towards us but by that time solarium would have been gone. Getting her drunk or using a star her element can’t survive against which one is a better plan”, he asked tapping death shoulder laughing also.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The notes were tore away before he turned to this human. Darkness and light danced within his eyes and warred in his mind yet with it all, something satisfying resided between him and Shinigami at that point. " Don't waste your strength when she's at her best. Combine the two plans! Get her drunk then sucker punch her. Admit it, you've always wanted her defenseless"

Oh yeah sure. Dear solarium here’s some wine. Five till you’re defenseless. Might as well ask her to kill herded for us”, he said still laughing, “an exploding star. A black hole. Or gravity”, he said still laughing

He started laughing now. " Five!? You have to be a lightweight for five glasses of wine to get you drunk! Twenty bottles aught to do it and lets raise the potency" A few minutes passed before he calmed down enough to say more. " Don't tell me you can't act like an elite? Well...if I must choose, black hole"

While many of the cities had been destroyed from the eruption of mana, the heart of all of them remained protected. Kuroi strode through the streets, dressed in a black cloak, and kept her head down. While residents lived here, she noticed a disturbing lack of residents at the same time specifically the elites and luminaries were missing. She paused in the middle of the street to look around. Something felt off.

Black hole. Sure. Let’s do that. It’s only my whole body dying right?”, he said sighing, “get her drunk then plunged her in a black hole. Seems like we won’t need your cages after all. Now you won’t need to dpread your blood all over them. Imagine all that efforts you went through. Just sad”, he said then sat on the ground, “on a serious note she’s attacking tomorrow. Bring your wine and I will bring my fight. Let’s see if we win”

Tobi apoeared before kuroi, “you’re supposed to be in the dream world. No no no with you here things will be confusing. Come on come on back in the dream world. You’re making things harder”, tobi said picking up kuroi.

" You get a taste of one too many spirits boy? The cages are for more than Solarium. One could be just for you..." He smirked. " Can't have your soul fly away while we restore your body"

Another pause when he saw where Shinigami sat. A surprising change considering he always crafted a throne before. " Yes, tomorrow...get some rest, I must do my part"

" W-what?" She grabbed her hood to ensure it stayed on her head as the world tipped in her vision. A knot formed in her gut once she recognized the voice speaking to her. " How am I making things harder and do you expect me to just sit around and do nothing?" Care was taken to keep her voice down lest someone hear her.

Shadows began to gather only to fall around them when she recalled the rules and myths of the cities. Another simple soul wandered down the road ahead of them, dragging a cart, loaded with fine food, behind them. " Something is wrong here. You must see that" She gestured to the nearly empty roads.

Oh hope you don’t mind if I fill up on the mana here”, he said looking at death

Toni looked at her, “solarium presence caused this. The earth is going into a state of eruption. Something is wrong but whatever it is mustn’t come near you. You need to ni safe or else who else will give them hope”, tobi said looking at her with serious eyes, “you’re the only reason hes fighting. He can’t be somewhere else while you get hurt”

" Just don't mess anything up" He said with a wave of his hand. His focus remained on the table and he sorted through the bottles until a few particular ones were in his hands. " You should find us in the tower crafted from the Key of Light but I'll have a spirit inform you if that changes"

" I can't just...sit around..." Her hand trembled as she reached for one of the many roads. Something deep inside nagged at her, pulled like a leash until a single, glowing tear fell to the ground and soaked in, yet something else got her to drop her head and arm.

The breeze whispered through the streets as she sat there in silence. Was she truly the only reason he fought? " ...Very well...I'll go back..." She sighed.

Ok. Tower with light got it”, he said as he started absorbing mana at the date as he did while in kuroi dream.

Ok. Cause you have a job to do”, tobi said then took her to the dream realm. It was a little chaotic as more species were there running around. Women children and weakling to the strong and skilled. Tobi has gathered everyone that was against solarium and killed some of solarium supporters and knights, “yep. All you”

Due to the nature of his realm, loss of mana only resulted in some color loss and flaking of surfaces as if they were ash. Spirits eagerly moved to repair the damage but some of them got absorbed in the drain, giving a larger mana boost with each taken.

The god huffed with a smile as he watched a little longer. A mirror of Solarium almost with his hunger for mana yet he remembered the First Race was never gifted with magic flowing through their veins like the Nyctorans. Death turned and vanished into the darkness.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked around with her heart pounding in her chest. " ...So many...what do you expect me to do with them all!?"

He continued and his body began glowing along with it.

Tobi looked at her, “you’re a goddess aren’t you. Come on. People. Do your thing”

" I-I maybe be a goddess but..." She wriggled herself free from Tobi's grasp so she could walk among the others. Most let her pass as if she was simply another mortal but there were those who turned to her, bowing and even taking the best of what they had to offer up to her, jewels, incense, food, and more. Each offering came with a prayer or some sort of thanks.

One knelt before her with a starry gem, the size of ones head. " Dreams have faded in these dark times. Our mana is drained and even the young couples dare not bring children into the world for fear of a dead existence...please have mercy on us! Heal the dreams...give us a purpose to live again"

Another brought his family before the goddess, each one bearing the mark their clan had designated to Kuroi. " We're ready to join to your side among the heavens. Spare us the suffering Solarium will cause and release us from these shells"

More and more with various requests came and each voice was soon drowned out by the other. Kuroi froze and looked about as if they were predators surrounding their prey, raising her hands until they were level with her chest. " E-enough! please..." Those gathering took a step back and looked at her with concern. Those who presumed she was a mortal had now turned to watch. " I-I know...things are bad but...I don't know what to..."

It felt like the world was dropped on her shoulders as she looked at the withering gazes surrounding her. She stumbled back then fell on her rear, mind empty yet swimming with thoughts she couldn't capture. Was this what it meant to be a god?

The silence was filled with whispers and murmurs now. Among them a sense of doubt and fear reached her heart and the familiar shriek of the demon sounded in the distance. " My father...Lumerin always dealt with them before...I just...did things and somehow they...they look to me. I-I can't let them down but...Lumerin...Averin...help me..."

She closed her eyes and ran one hand through her hair while the other shifted to her stomach. Dreams, leadership, ...young...She opened her eyes again and looked up at the Nyctorans. Once she stood before the small group of boys and presented herself as nobility, goddess, even perfect. Why was it so hard to do so now?

Her heart and spirit begged to escape but so did theirs. Slowly she got to her feet, brushed herself off, and took a deep breath while regathering her composure. " I know...Solarium has stripped so much away but you were all brought here to be preserved" A shaky breath was taken as she stepped forward. " Dreams...will return in time. Life...will continue. I have spilled my blood to ensure that and now...another is risking his own life to protect you all" She cast her gaze to the ground with the thought.

A soil type in the back raised his voice. " We sit here while hell breaks loose? Remove us from these shells so we can live with you here! Nothing will be left of Nyctoria"

The rate of absorbing increases twice as much.

Tobi looked at her, “watch their fears. Don’t think of solving everything for them give them hope things can be solved. Their problem are theirs. But you’re is to help them not solve it”, Tobi whispered to her, “we will protect them here. A protective spell created by lumerin for them. No lives will go unprotected”

Tormented howls and screams filled the air with the increased rate of absorption. Spirits and mana alike were stripped away from the walls, floor, and more to reveal the core of such a realm. Bones, rotting corpses, and veins of blood weaving through the place were revealed. If he paid close attention, he might see past skeletons and bodies of his own from before the time of Nyctorans.

Her eyes shifted to look at Tobi while she listened. When she finished, Kuroi nodded and returned her focus to the crowd. Shadows shifted in the background with glimmers of green peeking out from time to time but something held the demon at bay. The pleas and prayers she heard were looked over in her mind to find where the core fear was, which didn't take long. They were sure this was the end but what hope to offer for a view of the apocalypse? Her eyes suddenly lit up and she raised her head.

" This world was once a shapeless cloud of mana" She began while walking through the cloud. " The gods, Solarium and Lumerin, saw it ripe for creations and weaved it into a solid form but held no limitations and endless possibilities like your dreams but it was still empty. To remedy this, they created the First Race! Magic was not gifted to them since mana was endless but their imaginations were vast. The First Race took the mana and created all manor of things alongside the gods who bestowed life to beast and plant alike. One day, Solarium hated the imperfections and destroyed the First Race by taking back the mana and killing them!" Many shifted away when she swung her arm out. " Those who survived gave the last of their power to Lumerin who turned Solarium into the sun. When he became the moon, he split the mana and gifted to the those remaining and created you"

" We all know that tale!" A Senlo Ri cried out. " What does this have to do with now?"

She raised her hands and stopped, turning to look at them all. " The First Race still exists! They call themselves humans, same as the magicless Nyctorans"

" Impossible!" Another blurted out. " They are little more than legend now!"

" With a god all things are possible" She said in soothing tone. Many who had lost interest turned to her once more. " As the forebears of your kind, you shall be taken to where they have been hiding all this time. Work with them, learn from them, and teach them about how things are now. When Nyctoria heals, you and your descendants may return"

They looked at one another for awhile and murmured among themselves. Eventually a Kerberol stepped forward. " Hiding? Where were they in the past when we needed them!? Because their dead! Proof to us they are real! Show us a First Race" A cruel grin crossed his face now and others rose up to the call, chanting show us.

Hmm. I’m getting a weird feeling that I’m missing something, “he said opening his eyes. He saw everything, “well detach sure has some explaining”, he said opening a portal to tobi, “hey tobi. I found the remains of...oh hey kuroi”

Ha seriously dude someone was just setting a trap for you”, tobi said pointing at th grinning man

Ha then just kill him. Solarium followers all have been marked. I set up that spell that killed them through the mark and intent to follow solarium remember. It was your idea to gather them all in the first place”, he said looking at the grinding man. The mana absorption hit the new realm causing mana to flow around

Better leave now some here don’t have strong mana”, tobi said

Ok then. Oh almost forgot death has info of the first race. In case you or dad is interested. I’m going to ask him but he’s not here now. Love you kuroi bye”, he said then disappeared. The portal opened again and he came through. Pillars of light appeared around the grinding man and held him tight. Spears struck through his the legs and hands, “almost forgot”, shinigami said then disappeared again

He will be back when he fills his hunger. Seriously his limit exceeds his dad” Tobi whispered to kuroi

It took a few minutes for Kuroi's mind to catch up to everything going on. The doubtful Kerberol's cries on one side and Tobi's voice on the other helped gather the fragments. " I didn't get a chance to give him a kiss...how much will he eat?"

Many had scrambled away from the wounded Kerberol but others had moved in, doing what they could to free him. Kuroi stepped closer now and heard the questions of the others. " Who was he? Why did he hurt him? Did he say he loved the goddess?" She touched the spears which vanished in starlight. Those nearby caught him as he fell. " Yes, he did" She answered as she kneeled before him. " He's my fiance and one of the First Race"

The crowd was split between gasps, whispers of worry and shock, and outrage. A Drakar fanned her wings and let them shiver in a threat. " You expect us to live among them when they do this!? Their no better than-"

" Silence!" She stated and raised one hand. Only a few murmurs were left but all watched as the goddess healed the wounds of the Kerberol. " He's been through hell just as you have. They are hasty at times but all of you know the actions of one does not determine the race!"

One by one each dropped their heads and some offered apologies to Kuroi. Behind them, she heard the talk of surprise and disbelieve with the sole fact he could cast magic sealing the truth. " This is why both races must learn from one another..." She continued. " The strengths of both races shall fill the weaknesses of the others. Solarium will have a tough time fighting you both"

A little one wandered over to her and tugged on her skirt. " I'm scared..."

She picked the young one up and smiled. " I know. Don't worry. They have a soft spot for kids" The kid giggled when she poked their nose.

One of the mystics had shoved their way through the crowd while she spoke to the child and placed a hand on her shoulder. " Forgive us for doubting your words..." The elder said. " But are they not mortal too? The blasphemy of slaying the sun goddess will bring her wrath upon as all when she rises again. What hope does this unity bring when she is immortal?"

The child was set down and Kuroi faced the elder with a solemn face. " It binds some time" A smile appeared as she noted the elders confusion. " Yes, she's immortal but a way has been found to end her existence by transferring her essence to a new solar god. Now, calm down, trust me, and prepare to move"

He returned and began absorbing again, “geesh let’s see them then”, he said looking at the core.

Tobi looked at them, “it’s not common that they would try to help you but they won’t harm you either. Some believe that only the strong win while some will protect. What I know about them for sure is if you’re not their enemy they will treat you well. So this is the last warning. If you refuse to side with lumerin leave now. The first race only see her, lumerin and I as their allies. Under his name will they side with you. Forget about the ones that believe in the strong. Now the fighters stay behind. Now I said fighters I didn’t say women children and elders, there’s a reason for that. Pathetic rest pack up your things. I already sent the remaining gods in there to fix up the places for you. Remember when you leave all traces back home will be gone. I mean gone”, tobi said looking at them then to kuroi, “ I should check on lumerin”, she said then disappeared. She appeared beside lumerin

Much of the place had been healed by the spirits since he left, leaving only small gaps to see the dead crafting the place. A few edges flaked away when mana was taken again.

A multitude of opinions rose after Tobi left. The Kerberol were the most confident when she mentioned the strong surviving but most grumbled how she presumed any of them sided with Solarium or that she demanded women pack up. Hearing them, Kuroi raised her hands over the crowd and motioned that they calm. " I did say they were hasty. She doesn't understand that it's doubt which keeps you hesitant. Myth and legend are made real after all" Many calmed but it was clear they still had reservations about how the First Race was presenting themselves.

She went to each species of Nyctorans now, speaking first to the Kerberol. " I am aware both genders are fighters among your kind. Send only your mothers of each clan with the elders and young. Your pups shall be plenty to recreate the packs should you all fall" They agreed and every ruling male said their farewells before sending the alpha females to pack.

Next were the Cotricikal who had been given masks to prevent killing the rest. " I know your men take the female role of humans " She said. " Ignore her orders and send only your men with their eggs and young. If she tries to send your women home, I'll get in her way" One to the next she continued like this, specifying the exceptions for those whose cultures and/or physically structures defied human normality.

Lumerin raised a lip to show his teeth then turned his head away when Tobi appeared. " So...you return"

Tobi opened a portal to kuroi then wacked her head, “hey quit it. I said anyone could be fighters. Seriously I know I said I didn’t mention men women or age meaning if they wanted to fight they could. If the body made the fighters then what’s the point of mindsets”, tobi said walking her again, “get the ones that want to fight to fight. The ones that don’t want to have them prepare to leave and stop destroying my name. What is with I will stop her....annoying. Seriously I did all that work and I’m the bad guy. Gosh you’re annoying ms queen. Now go up there and clear up everything. I want you to make it as loud and embarrassing as possible I’m watching”, tobi said the went through the portal. She looked at lumerin, “are you busy sulking if so I will come at another time. I’m not here for any apology some your your kinsmen are trash. Now you asked to to sho you how to be the better god, follow me”

" Next time keep it at fighters and pacifists...might avoid another misunderstanding" She grumbled while rubbing her head. How Toby managed to pay attention to so much at once left her scowling at place she vanished for a good while.

It wasn't long before she turned back to the crowd. Each race had sorted themselves to prepare to go but thankfully, they had just begun. " There's been a misunderstanding for many of us!" She stated while walking to the center of where they gathered. Many of them turned to here with some asking what she meant. " Any who can and are willing to fight are to stay. Those unable to or unwilling to fight, pack up"

There were those who immediately restructured who was going and staying but many murmured to each other in confusion. One stepped forward. " But we heard her-"

" I know what some of us heard..." she said, raising her hands in consent. " That was the misunderstand. Now gather up your clans and sort them accordingly"

When all had turned to tend to their clans, she head to an isolated place that was still in earshot. She sighed as she leaned against a tree and slid to the ground. The moment of peace brought the pounding of her heart into focus. Expectations and judgments of the masses ravaged every her in her body. " Training would have been nice before this..." She thought to herself.

A bitter glare was on his face when his head snapped back to look at her. " You're not the only busy one around here" He said before standing. No recollection of asking her such a question could be found in his mind yet curiosity drove him to follow. What was is she believed she knew which gave her such arrogance?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus