Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tobi was walking then suddenly she walked through air. Tobi hand moved through and grabbed lumerin and pulled him through. The shift changed. Now they were a world that could be described by one thing only, chaos.

Everything was red to blue. It was a beautiful chaos. There was blue lava in some places and red hot sand in other. The air was filled with sand and magma , “this is the world we are beinging them to. The land with no gods. Well before. I got some gods and placed them here. The water goddess and wind. I’m not sure if she’s the water goddess but she has the attribute. I left instructions on how to build an ocean there. If they followed it there should be a stream of water on its way here. Now the plant goddess isn’t one of us but plant life is possible. We just need water. It’s too hot for the rain here to hit the ground so I put the ice god with the two to set the temperature. Soon the planet will change and take care of things by itself. This is what it means to be a god. What you do affects life around you ones you’re supposed to protect. Your obsessions fightings and and grudges just leave them weaker and more chaotic. Half of what’s here was caused by me. If the gods had taken to account their roles then this whole war wouldn’t come to be. My kin won’t be dying and I won’t have to force them to separate from their kids just to hide them. I’ve watched them grow from those weak beings to what they are now. This environment changed them. They don’t give off much emotions and distress is something they keep down inside. How do you expect them to not be hard boiled. Then I see what’s happening there, what are the gods doing. Killing their own subjects just for an obsession. My people had to leave here cause of that same obsession but I hope back to see if we can mix again but my great great grand child is still fighting that obsession. If I never existed if my annoying existence was gone your daughter waoulf be marrying life after losing. Where’s the fairness in all that”, tobi said looking at him then sighed and turned back, “the moon is needed to move waves here. Last I check only one man had that position”

Shinigami began absorbing much more to reveal the scene again
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He looked around, remembering the ages past when he and the myriad of gods used to toss these worlds, moons, and stray stars around like balls. Each one had a favored collection based on colors and materials which crafted them. This place looked well suited to Kerberol and Drakar in it's current state. The myriad of new materials would be sure to have the creative and hoarding types collecting and experimenting unlike ever before.

" If you're truly as ancient as you claim to be, you should know things weren't like they are now. The reason Nyctoria was created was due to all of working together" He said while scanning the horizon over the magma. " Tensions will be high as the two races learn to get along. It may take many generations before things finally settle but know the rules governing Nyctorans will remain. Force them to break them, and they shall pay the price..." In his heart he knew all would face the consequences. Somehow the First became disobedient, though, and he trembled at the thought of what may happen should that day come.

When she sighed, he glanced at her then returned his gaze to the horizon to sit in silence for a time, pondering what he heard from those he spoke too. Ice, water, wind, and now him. The goddess of water had become furious she was dragged from her seas and ranted to him for many hours. This place was killing her and she could only stay for a few minutes at a time until the ice god managed to cool it enough. There were other gods who followed him such a metal, stone, dark crystal, and soil, but three of them were doing their best to avoid coming to this place. The metal goddess, while dragged to the world, left in a hurry and made herself scarce. There was little need for him at the moment yet like some of the others, he couldn't abandon Nyctoria either. " Leave me and take care of what else you must. Look to the sky in two days time to see my answer" His voice was calm yet there a pained tone hidden beneath it.

For a realm of death, each flake which peeled away revealed what resembled a living mass. While bodies and bones crafted the structure of the building and realm in general, the veins weaving through it all pulsed with blood as if attached to a heart. Stronger spirits, resistant and even immune to the drain began to rise from the depths of the place to help it recover as quickly as it was peeled away, making it look like waves were washing over a skeletal shore. Each wave granted him a view of the bodies. The walls held the best view yet more still might hide under the visible floor. First Race at the bottom and ages of Nyctorans piling up top. Beasts of all types were scattered in every layer, however, some no longer existed but their remains could be found in Kuroi's castle too.

I get it. You can’t leave. I’m not asking you to. I’m asking you to be a god. You know your creations better, help me build this place for them. So my people can finally find peace”, she said holding his shoulder, “if you are really different then take care of them for them. You don’t have to do it forever. Just long enough for them to be able to go on without you. That’s why I called you here. The other gods respect you not for your strength but cause you care. Show them they were right”, she said, “for now I need to clear the skies”, tobi said floating upward arcs, “just walk backwards to return”

He flew down looking at the history, “where’s the first send generational human. Hey you”, he said pointing at a spirit, “does any one know the history”

The gentle tone in her words were surprising yet a pleasant change yet the pain refused to leave his heart. A solemn expression was on his face as he watched her rise. " I know what I must do..." Said under his breath before stepping back.

A few spirits stopped and hovered in their place; swirling orbs of mist and each a different color depending in their power. Whispers danced around him in an inauble, tangled mess. One let out a terrible cry then vanish but the other two remained.

Lumerin was back where they were before they left.

Tobi flew to the sky and soon a mana blast filled the hair. The storms reduced and soon the air became colder. Snow was falling now but it was still hot but just right enough for the ice god to finish his work.

Shinigami eyes lit went into its iris and a book made out of mana shiniging green appeared, “where’s the historian”, he said. His words went to the spirits in the same screams they gave him

From his place on the world, the ice god lifted his weary head when he felt the change in temp. To witness snow melt as it faced the heat made him shudder but it filled him with enough strength to stand once more. Most of the lava had been cooled to solid stone near him already and large blocks of ice were still melting but it was all refrozen as he breathed out a massive blizzard. It would move across a set portion of the world, preparing the way for the goddess of water.

Silence lingered for many minutes as the spirits hovered before him with a faint singing. Finally their whispers returned with a faint breath. " We're all historians down here"

She appeared beside the ice god, “sorry about that. I didn’t think you would have a limit here. Anyway how’s everything”

Oh. Then can you show me where the first coarse of the human without magic”, he said

" We are elementals and lesser gods" He said as he turned to her. " Beyond our spheres, we find a war to take our place. This is why it takes so long to create some worlds" Ice cracked beneath his feet as he took a few steps forward. Water seeped up from the cracks and froze anew in the cold he created. " It will take time to cool the crust enough for a sustainable place to be crafted. When enough ice has melted, the goddess of water will return"

The two spirits flew off in two different directions, each one weaving through walls, pillars, and the floor like a dance. A few others joined in, also going to different locations and dancing about. "They are hear. Long past"

Ha I see. Then we should be done before the guests arrive. The rules here are different than the one before. But just know one thing. Chaotic and pure. Every thing here mineral calisfer under a caliber. If it’s pure it’s face for humans and species but if it’s chaotic it will fight any foreign body in it. Chaotic mineral have radiation strong enough to burn skin. Don’t confuse radiation with magma types they will get sick. It’s like poison. But chaotic can be used to sustain plant life. Tou will see that soon. Just know everything falls under something even liquids.”, tobi said to him, “I don’t care how dumb or smart you are remember this well. If not a whole generation could be killed. As for the water goddess I created a crystal palace for her to cool off in. Once plant lives start trueing we can get things done. By the way the plant goddess isn’t part of us so who can replace her”, tobi said rubbing her chin.

Hmmm”, he said looking at them

He looked across the frozen land as he considered her words. It made sense except for one thing. " Won't plants grown from this...chaotic be toxic?" Another breath was let loose across the ground, thickening the layer of ice. " The challenge will be teaching the Nyctorans that. Some are very curious types. Explain the difference between magma and radiation to them or you'll have the magma types exploring what's new"

One could hear water begin to flow under the ice as he thought about the last question, though there was nothing to think about. His tail swung over Tobi when he turned. " The only one to replace her is Life and he serves Solarium. The promise to marry the outcast goddess still stands. It could be used in your favor"

Most of the realm had been healed now with all their dancing and weaving about. The last bit of bone and flesh was hidden under the fine materials of Death's home. The spirits scattered when all was healed, leaving whispers and giggles on the air.

Oh. Well depends on how they grow. As for life nah. Even if I pay him I’m not letting him near here”, Tobi said, “hes not worth it. Oh she’s awake”

Come on”, he said as he began absorbing at a faster rate

" You asked" His wings shifted in a shrug as he focused on the ground. He could feel the water beating on the ice beneath his feet and realized what she was talking about. " Not yet. The ice is melting" It sounded like glass shattering when he slammed his tail into the ice. He pried a piece up and turned it over to reveal a glossy, rippled side. " A flood signals her return"

Again, the spirits appeared, eager to knit the new holes. They spiraled around on another this time, like winding a thread together, before weaving through the world. This change in behavior slowed the deterioration of the veil but left it 'scarred' with a more perfect or rough texture.

A single spirit manifested behind Shinigami; sensing somethingmore than hunger. " Why damage this place?" It whispered.

I see. Well what else do we need. A sun yes but what do you need to keep going. It would be hard for them to leave without mana. Well they will figure that out”, she said looking up, “where’s the wind goddess. Did I forget her”

Knowledge.....and hunger”, he said looking at the spirit, “I’m half full”

A scowl crossed the god's face for a moment. " They will die without mana. As long as Lumerin can provide them with dreams, they will survive" Cracks echoed through the air, gradually growing in number and volume until he fell through, splashing water everywhere. " The wind goddess is with Water, preparing a storm to water this place"

"Our lord is not here for...knowledge to be given" The spirit answered.

Oh. Those two are a couple aren’t they. By the way are you ok”, she said. Her form began to change to a more humanism one. Light shown off her and when it died down she was a human with what hair and deep blue eyes. If he looked the eyes shown the ocean reflecting the blue sky. Her beauty compared to solarium but it was a pure one. An untainted one, “oh don’t worry. This place is filled with mana. If they can figure out a way to direct mana from pure minerals into their bodies they can survive the mist. Call me if you need anything”, she said then disappeared

Oh I see. Then you can’t teally tell me anything. At least point me to the piles of human coarse I saw”, he said

" They're sisters" He chuckled and slowly turned to face her. " Why ask..." He brought his hand up when the light appeared but when he could look again, he remain silent. When she vanished, he shook his head to continue his work.

" We remember..." The spirit said as it floated away. " Humans are all around you. You walk on them...sit on them...touch them when you touch the walls"

Tobi appeared beside kuroi. This Time her form went back to the squarriek form, “done?”

He looks at the spirit with a blank face, “seriously did yuyami die already. That’s sad. Who else gives answers like him. Seriously are you an ancestor. Maybe not. Then a descendent”, he said rubbing his chin.

Kuroi was roaming about, looking over every clan as they finished preparing when Tobi appeared. " Yes, they're ready now"

"Yuyami?" The spirit whispered. " I know not that name...what I speak is true. This place...is made of the dead"

Oh. Well the place isn’t ready. Can’t just put them in there. It’s far from ready. Well we can slow down time or something”, she said looking at her

Oh. You don’t know the god of fate. Well I get the place is filled with the dead but I just...nevermind. I will stop absorbing then. Say what we’re you before you died”, he asked the spirit.

" Nyctoria wasn't created overnight" She said with a smile. " Or so I've heard but you only have a fragment of the gods preparing your world. It should-"

" Kuuurooooiiii!" A young voice cried out. A moment later, Kuroi was staggering sideways with a child clinging to her. Once she regained her balance, she looked down. " Keiran?" The boy looked up with a smile but the joyous light in his eyes was missing.

" I was..." The spirit bobbed up and down a few times. "...One of the first Nyctorans...a Luminary"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus