Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Mana erupted everywhere causing an explosion. Waves and waves of mana came from him and more waves ca e from around. He flew up then stretched, “guess I’m not dead”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Each wave of mana stripped off the beautiful shell of the place to reveal the bodies in full. Kuroi brought her arms up to take the brunt of the mana from each wave yet her body absorbed it with ease. When it calmed she lowered her arms and looked at him. " You reckless...good thing my father is one your side!" She said pointing at him. A smile soon erased her glare.

Come on the first thing you do after that is nag.”, he said hugging her, “I finally did it. I broke through that bottleneck”

" I know you lost your immortality..." She whispered while holding him tight. " The thought of losing you..." After pulling back, she kissed him. " What's this bottleneck you broke through, hm?"

Spirits were already restoring the realm. Bit by bit the dead were hidden with the two at the center of its restoration.

Well......nevermind that. I’m hungry”, he said holding her by her waist, “say you don’t happen to have anything on you”

" Hmm...I might" She said in an almost taunting tone. " I shall prepare a feast for you...or do you want to take what you can?"

Second option. A feast right now would be too much”, he said

Tobi appeared beside him with some roasted meat, “not too spices how you like it”, he said pushing some into his mouth

" Seems I don't need to give what I have" She glanced at the meat and sighed. Tobi certainly was forceful if not...motherly in a strange sense.

He began chewing and tobi kept feeding him. The meat sometimes phased through kuroi to his mouth, “ok come on at least later “

No you have soildiers to talk to”, tobi said, “I will dump the non soildiers eith lumerin. They’re his problem now”

A fire rose withjng as she watched the food phase through her. She looked away with a scowl though remained in his hold. " I trust these...moments will cease when war isn't staring us down"

What moments”, he asked looking at her chewing

It’s bad to talk with your mouth open”, tobi said tapping his head

She gave a withering glance at hin before turning away. " The moments where Tobi continues to mother you" A step was taken away from him now but she couldn't deny the current situation was dire.

Mother him?”, tobi asked with a blank face

I think she’s jealous”, he said to tobi

Oh. She’s jealous of a guardian spirit”, tobi said in a taunting voice

Seems so”, he replied.

" Sh-shut up!" She looked at each of them before focusing on Tobi. " Feeding him like that is moth-" Teeth grit, she turned and stormed towards the exit of the citadel. A storm, an inferno raged inside yet her mind felt doused in a sea of sorrow or something else. " I'll only prove them right if I say more..." She thought to herself.

Oh she is jealous”, tobi said

Whatever”, he said taking the rest of the meat and eating it down, “we have more fish to fry. You play with her too much”

The last of the citadel was healed now, hiding the mysteries of the dead once more. Kuroi headed outside, unsure of the raging emotions which now haunted her.

On the other world, a flood had raged through the canyons and ravines. Large waves continued to ravage the land, pulling loose and delicate earth into the new sea while a storm raged overhead. Lightning weaved through the sky, preparing the sky for better life.

He walked outside and saw what was going on, “ha. Annoying”, he said freezing the clouds, “now it’s more annoying”

Wait now they can track us”, tobi said

Oh. Forgot about that”, he said scratching his head

Let’s just go”, tobi said taking kuroi then disappeared

Having been suddenly nabbed, Kuroi looked about. " What's going on now?

They appeared back in kurois dream world.

The time away had allowed the realm to recover well. Some places were still grey and dead looking but most glittered with star light once more. She headed for one of the trees which recovered and climbed up, taking one of the moon fruit in her hands. " Care to explain the sudden panic when you two were talking so well?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus